203. Who will deceive you?
402 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Go to Fugaku-san and change his mind using Kotomatsukami?" Aoto said as Shisui took his first steps to run towards, but stopped the moment Aoto spoke those words. He had always been a silent and serious guy, but the words of Aoto actually chilled him to the core.

Aoto being aware of his plans made him helpless, and for a moment he even thought of killing each one of them and getting rid of evidence because in the back of his mind, Konoha was one top of his priority list.

He was angry with what Danzo did, but he never blamed the village for that, and Danzo was just being selfish. He knew that the Uchiha were doomed and they would be eradicated one day or the other. He still held those thoughts.

Maybe that was the reason why, even being closer to death, he gave his other eye to Itachi and wished for Konoha to prosper, pushing Itachi off the edge and making sure he would protect Konoha always.

"So you heard the conversation. Do you wish to stop me?" Shisui was ready to fight if he was being stopped here. Aoto had a huge connection with the Uchiha due to the business deals, so Aoto was probably on the side of the Uchiha.

"Your loyalty to Konoha is commendable. Konoha being in the hands of people like you makes this place much safer and better, but I have to say you are quite the ignorant guy," Aoto said. This made Shisui flinch.

He had been called so many things all his life. Genius, strong, stubborn, powerful, and all other good adjectives. Even at times handsome too. But never ignorant. This was the first. Being called ignorant did really hurt his pride, something which he never expected himself to harbor as he always carried himself humble.

"What do you mean?" Shisui asked.

"Come with me. And after knowing the whole story, if you still want to push Uchiha into the brink of destruction, then it's your wish. Oh yes, Itachi, you can come too." Aoto spoke the last words quite loudly.

Soon there was a rustle of leaves from the side, and a quite young but mature-looking teenager walked out. Aoto hadn't seen Itachi around after his enrollment in the roots, and thus he hadn't seen him much.

Seeing Itachi again reminded Aoto of the story of how this guy showed his girlfriend a life with him before he proceeded to kill her. Quite the story it was; thankfully, it wouldn't happen the same this time.

Aoto opened the portal and walked in followed by Unohana. She didn't really seem to care. Seeing Itachi, Shisui got some bravery because he and Itachi were best friends, and if push comes to shove, they could escape together.

After sighing a bit, Shisui pointed at Itachi, and they soon stepped through the portal. They had heard rumors about this space-time jutsu of Aoto, but saw it for the first time. As soon as they stepped in, they were welcomed by a place that they never thought existed in this world.

A huge library laden with books that seemed to be unending. It seemed more magical than any kind of place they had ever visited, and they were sure that this wasn't some illusion because their Sharingan would have alerted them anyway.

"Welcome to my library," Aoto said as he used magic to shuffle a table and let them sit on a chair. Soon, they were served with tea. Itachi and Shisui were speechless as they tried to take in what they were witnessing. 

"Fugaku-san had the same reaction when he first laid his eyes here." Aoto said as he sipped om some tea. 

"Father came here?" Itachi was surprised that his father even knew of this place because from a clan point of view this hidden place that Aoto had access to should be termed as huge place. Any place that was this magical definitely would be interesting to any clan and his father didn't even utter a word about it. 

What was going on? Where was this place?

"Of course, why do you think he took measures against people of his own clan recently?" Aoto said. They got the shock of their lives. Recently Fugaku had gone for the many clan members and came out of evidence that rocked the clan.

Especially after someone turned out to be a spy of Kumogakure. He was strict and swift in his actions, with the man being executed in front of everyone. This surprised the whole of Konoha as there never had been such a case before. 

"What did you tell him?" Now Shisui was interested. There must be something that Fugaku came to know that changed the whole trajectory, and thus he was curious. 

"Sure. Let's start in the beginning...." Aoto then went on to speak about the their history but this time he was more thorough. He spoke of the two aliens and how one betrayed the other and all of that. 

Though Aoto never watched Boruto, he kind of knew of the story and thus gave them a rough overview of how Kaguya came to eat the God fruit and how her sons later came to be the originators of the chakra. He spoke of how the betrayed alien was still alive looking for a vessel. 

Aoto also spoke of the fact how Madara was still alive after that battle went on to awaken Rinnegan in the later stages, but since he was about to die he made a grand scheme by manipulating another genius Uchiha and made sure that his Rinnegan eyes be continued to be used, which was now in the hands of the fake leader of Akatsuki. 

The more they heard, the more they realized and horrified. 

"You know of the guy responsible of that night attack?" Itachi asked. He and Shisui kind of believed him because everything he spoke made sense. The attack of the night, all the history. This was quite the eye opening. But of course, both of them would have to see if what he spoke was correct or not or were they being manipulated. 

Announcement
Read 45 chapters ahead on my patreon
19