204. We can have a dead man walking
492 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yes." Aoto replied. This surprised both of them and then ager came down on them especially Shisui.

"If you knew the man who did why didn't you tell Konoha? Why did you hide and let us be in the dark all this time. This problem between the Uchiha and Konoha could have been avoided all this time. Hell, even your parents died under this man. Why would you shield him?" Shisui asked and he almost shouted. One could see the tea cups shaking because Shisui was too animated at the moment to even care about the surroundings and the vast library. 

Itachi held his hand over his shoulder to calm his friend down but at the moment he too had the same kind of emotions albeit quite the controlled one. Aoto was a bit surprised that Shisui could even show emotions at this level. Seems like he still had emotions to show to the world. 

"There are multiple reasons for that. One, Konoha isn't ready to handle this man. 4th hokage was able to defeat him after much struggle and problem. Though he did win, at the end he lost his life. And even if we can defeat him, we can never catch him nor kill him. 4th hokage tried and he was unsuccessful. Two, it's too late to go after him and the people that are supporting him are powerful. Konoha will lose a chunk if they go after him. And third, but the most important, going after him won't solve the problem. Madara is behind that guy, so until we destroy Madara forever, its useless." Aoto said. This made the duo speechless. 

"How is Madara behind all this? Didn't you say that he died?" Itachi asked. 

"Ninjutsu is a very marvelous thing. You just need to know some hand signs and voila! A dead man is brought back to life." Aoto said. At first both of them didn't understand but then Shisui said. 

"I heard that the second Hokage once invented a jutsu to bring dead people to life and control them." He murmured those words, not even sure if what he heard was the truth. Aoto just continued looking at them and put up a smile. 

He silence was enough to prove that what Shisui had known was probably the truth. 

Shisui and Itachi were silent for a whole 10 minutes as they needed time to digest of what they had heard. Itachi suddenly asked. 

"You spoke of reincarnations. And that Madara and Hashirama were the previous ones. Do we have the current reincarnations?" Itachi asked as he was thinking hard of what Aoto had said. 

"Itachi Uchiha... They said that you are one of the greatest genius the Uchiha clan has ever produced. Some even argue that you are better than Madara. I now understand why." Aoto said. Those words made Itachi blush a little. 

"Who.. Who said that? I am just a shinobi of the Konoha." 

"What do you think of this library?" Aoto asked instead. Both of them looked around and Shisui said. 

"This place isn't in the real space time. At least not in the same space time as ours." 

"Hahaha.. I am impressed. Your Mangekyo isn't wasted on you. Yes, this place is in different space time and the knowledge here is forbidden and only accessible by a few. Maybe I will allow you to read them someday. This library has shown me things that people might not imagine that our world could be like that. Anyways, answering to your question, yes. The two reincarnations have already been born and living well." Aoto said. 

"This library is so powerful?" Shisui thought but seeing the volume of books and how magical everything looked, he couldn't refuse the words of Aoto on the spot. Itachi too was mesmerized by the library and wanted to know but there were more crucial issues at hand. 

"Who are they?" Itachi asked. 

"Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha." Aoto spoke the truth. Those words set a whole lot of emotions in the mind of Itachi and Shisui because they never expected that Itachi's brother would be one. The truth was Shisui thought Itachi would be the reincarnation while Itachi thought vice versa but Sasuke being the reincarnation was not something he expected. 

Itachi's face contorted thinking of his younger brother's future problems. And then he steeled his heart. He needed to pave a way for his brother no matter what. He was ready to go to the depths of hell. 

"How do I kill Madara, his pawns and the so called aliens?" Itachi asked. Shisui looked at him and understood where this was coming from. 

"In the current situation? You can't. Even with Mangekyo, Eternal Mangekyo and the Rinnegan it would be a long shot to come out victorious against the aliens. Madara isn't a problem. His machinations will only bring the shinobis together. People need a common enemy to come together and thus having Madara is a boon since it will bring the world together, giving us the main reason to fight against the aliens." Aoto said. 

"How do we fight them if you say that they are this powerful. It took so many days to defeat one person how can we face many of them?" Itachi asked.

"You always said that there is always a vulnerability. You have time and resources so start finding them." Aoto said. Itachi had always prided himself for finding the vulnerability of his opponents. 

This would be a mission of his life if he could find the vulnerabilities of an Otsutsuki. And it will be the same for Shisui. 

"Since you have spoken with my father, I believe you have already thought of how to save the clan. What do I need to do?" Itachi asked. He already gave himself a new mission and he would have to work for it. This was bigger than Konoha at this point and the world just became broader for him. 

"Talk with him. He will speak in details." Aoto said as he didn't want to reveal on this as he was sure Fugaku had his own plans. 

Announcement
Read 45 more chapters on my patreon
18