212. The full picture
277 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who the fuck are you?" Jaime demanded, growing annoyed. "Someone whose mother I fucked?"

Aoto, about to share his plan, gazed at Jaime emotionlessly. He walked forward slowly. Without warning, foliage with thick branches emerged from the ground and struck Jaime's and Cersei's hands, bringing them down.

The foliage, with huge leaves, wrapped around their necks, almost choking them but leaving enough room to breathe. Jon, witnessing Aoto's actions, made the swords vanish. Cersei and Jaime's eyes widened as they observed the unfolding spectacle.

Now truly scared, they had never believed in Old Gods or anything of that sort, but this experience instilled the fear of God in them.

"Since you wanted to know about my parents, I will show you my parents," Aoto declared. In the next moment, the entire scenery and environment changed. Jaime and Cersei found themselves on the roof of a well-made and planned building.

Both couldn't believe what they were seeing—it felt like entering a new place, so real they could feel the air. It was morning in the tower, but here it was night.

It was an illusion created by Aoto, and they were in Konoha. And it wasn't just any night in Konoha; it was the night of the Kyubi attack. Cersei and Jaime, still tied, witnessed the horror story unfold.

They saw men and women charging up to a huge monster, a fox-like creature with nine tails. Superhuman men and women tried to stop the monster, only to be swatted like flies.

In one such movement, a large chunk of a building flew and landed on people, crushing them. Aoto and his parents were among those seen running away and taking shelter.

The siblings witnessed the entire scene—the monster being reined in, and a child rescued from the rubble. The rescued child looked like an older version of the man they saw now.

"This is impossible. There are no monsters like that here. I've traveled Westeros in my challenging years, so you can't just fool me with an illusion," Jaime shouted.

"What profit is there for me to show an ant how big humans are? Your opinions don't matter here. Let me make this clear. You are an ant, with all your armor and glory, in front of us—still an ant. The only reason you are allowed to talk is that we don't want a revolution at the moment," Aoto said, breaking the illusion and they were back at the tower.

Aoto waved his hand and in the next moment, a man appeared, who was munching on a bread. 

"God dammit Aoto, I was happily eating and.. Oh.." It was Shikuro who had appeared in front of him. He was annoyed of being called as he was happily eating and studying magic, but seeing that he was in another realm made him stop whatever he was spewing. 

He looked at the two 'prisoners' in confusion and proceeded to finish the snack. Arya then gave a small rundown and as usual, his face showed disgust when he got to know what the hell was going. Aoto and Jon had spoken about this story, but now looking at the real perpetrator, evoked anger and disgust, almost making him puke. 

"What do you want me to do?" Shikuro asked. 

"Give both of them a poison in their veins which will kill them in a month without the antidote." Aoto said. This made the two siblings who had been silenced by a branch, to wiggle but they couldn't move at all. Shikuro nodded and proceeded to take the hand of Jaime. 

A small bug slowly crawled out of covered hand and proceeded to walk in to the hand of Jaime. And then it dug right inside the skin of Jaime. Jaime was horrified as he saw that. The moment the bug went inside, small black lines branched out. One could see the black lines if they see it closely. Jaime didn't feel the pain, but he did have the numb feeling. 

Shikuro did the same with Cersei. She too felt the same after what Shikuro did. The branches around that were holding them down, slowly withered away. And the moment they were free, they tried to check their hands to see if they could get rid of the bug. They tried scratching and even spanking, but the black lines remained. 

"What did you do?" Jaime was furious. 

"You have ears. You heard what I said." Aoto replied. Jaime wanted to come forward and kill him, but then he remembered how helpless he was a few seconds ago. He was now sure that this was magic. The illusions, the magical branches and even bringing people out of nowhere. If this wasn't some kind of magic, then he didn't know what it was. 

He went and held the hand of Cersei and, this time holding her hand. He needed to save and protect her, even if he died. So he needed to compromise. 

"Such a touching love story. I would have been elated seeing your love story if I didn't know that you both are siblings and the fact that you just tried to kill an innocent child, and that too in his own home." Aoto said. 

"Are you done? Kill us and leave." Jaime still had the pride in his tone as he said. 

"Kill you? Are you an idiot?" Aoto said. "I just planted poison in you, why would I want to kill you?" Aoto said. 

This made Jaime and Cersei fear more. These people already knew the truth and even after that they were controlling him. 

"What do you want?" Jaime asked. 

"You will be going back to Kings Landing. Arynn is dead and thus Ned Stark will be the Hand. Robert, with the lifestyle he is leading, he will die soon too. Your son will not sit in the throne, Ned will, and your father too won't interfere in the process." Aoto said. The words of Aoto suddenly made sense to Jaime. 

Now he finally got the real picture of what was actually going on. 

Announcement
Read 45 more chapters on my patreon
13