213. Patience my man, patience
310 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From the very beginning, they had known of their illicit relations. He wasn't sure what was going on with the age of Jon and the daughter of Ned, but it was apparent that these two had gained some friends, and they wanted their father to sit on the throne of the Seven Kingdoms.

That had been the plan, and also to make his children fall back and vanish into obscurity. Jaime, knowing their agenda, smiled for the first time. Knowing the endpoint made him feel happy.

"So it all comes down to power. Hahahah... And here I thought you had some grand schemes. You are no better than that fat man or the King I killed earlier," Jaime taunted. His mocking behavior almost made Arya jump on him and kill him. Though the anger towards him had mitigated when the war took place, seeing him throw away her brother made her angry again.

She remembered that everything went bad just because this guy was having relations with his sister.

"You are thinking too much. Neither do I care about who sits on the throne nor the power that comes with it. The dead are coming soon, and the realm needs protection. It can't protect itself with this selfish woman by your side nor with the wretched son you have begotten yourselves."

"The dead?" Jaime and Cersei were confused.

"You thought the Wall was built because one person got bored and needed to save the realm from some savage wildlings? Think again," Aoto said and proceeded to vanish along with Shikuro, leaving behind Jon and Arya to now settle.

Jaime and Cersei were dumbstruck when Aoto spoke that. They felt like they had grasped something. Something that they weren't sure of, but at the moment, what they needed was to save themselves.

And the first thing they needed to do was to go to the Maester.


Aoto was back in his home and carried on with his work. With him was Loki too, as he was quite interested in what was going on in Westeros and wanted to know more. While they were talking, Fugaku showed up at the shop. It was very rare for Fugaku to show up at their place under bright sunlight.

"Good morning, Fugaku-san."

"Good morning," Fugaku looked around and said.

"My son has said that the Roots had asked him to destroy the Uchiha, and we both wanted to know if the plans are ready from your end?" Fugaku asked.

"How much time do we have?" Aoto asked as he sat straight. The words meant the massacre would happen one way or another.

"A month or so," Fugaku replied. Aoto looked at Kisuke, who just nodded his head. Seeing the positive affirmation, Fugaku was overjoyed and ready to leave.

"Fugaku-san, are you not angry with Konoha? At least I am," Aoto said before Fugaku stepped out. He stopped in his tracks and looked at Aoto with a smile.

"If it were up to me, I would have loved to kill those who want to harm my family. But this is bigger than the family," Fugaku replied.

"Good luck in convincing others to change their homes," Aoto said, to which Fugaku smiled and soon was out of the shop.

"Quite the interesting guy," Kisuke said.

"And thus, the future will be more interesting," Aoto replied. He was looking forward to the time when the Uchiha would emerge again from the shadows and make a place in the world. And also, he wanted to know how they would treat Lyanna.

Would Danzo leave her, or would Itachi, in order to not raise suspicion, not kill his sister?

Westeros.

Jon and Arya threatened again to keep their mouths shut, or else they wouldn't be able to get out of their clutches before vanishing from their sights. Jaime and Cersei just nodded and left. They expected to be questioned once they were out of the tower, as the son of Ned had fallen from there.

But there was none of that. There was no commotion and no questioning. Jaime was confused and thus went to see the place where he had pushed the young boy, only to find the space empty.

They hurried back to the main castle of Winterfell, only to see Ned and Bran talking while Bran had a smile on his face. Ned looked at the siblings with a genuine smile, which just made both of them uneasy. Cersei realized that she and her brother weren't in the right dress, so they could only excuse themselves.

Ned looked at them from afar and didn't say a word. Bran didn't seem to be bothered by the two cheating people and just left. Ned was left alone in his place as he looked into the distance. Arya and Jon emerged from behind.

"Thank you for saving my son."

"He is our brother too," Jon said. Ned could only nod, and then his eyes lit up as he looked in the direction where the two siblings had left. He wanted to go and kill them but refrained from taking any actions.

Jaime and Cersei were almost silent and went back to their rooms, but before leaving for their respective places, they did have a small conversation.

"Didn't that bastard kid go and poison the ears of his father?" Cersei was confused.

"You are the queen, so how can you be so dumb? They want the throne, so of course, they will keep their mouths shut until they get it."

"So we will have to play by their tune?"

"Of course not. Once we get rid of the poison, we can take our revenge," Jaime said as he looked at his wrist. The black lines were a bit more prominent, and the numb feeling remained. He could swear that the black lines had grown a bit.

These lines gave him goosebumps and almost made him go to the Maester of Winterfell, but he knew that he would not be helped for sure

Announcement
Read 45 chapters ahead on my patreon
14