B2 — 6. Promising Discoveries
119 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

PoV:

1. Elinor (Our Undead Empress!)

I want to thank my patrons for continuing to support me:

Anskelis, WeirdWhirl, David, Howldawg, ArchroniaXenia, Thea Nyx Petersen, Opala, Freddie Rash, Tester, Black Unicorn, Shinigamix, Karan, and my other Patrons!


Elinor brought up her bo-staff as Adoncia’s club rocketed toward her side, lodging the butt in the mud to help with leverage; the weight of the blunt object hit her sore arm, but she was able to hold out.  Unfortunately, her staff did not.

Dammit!  she cursed as the golden-eyed girl powered through with her ridiculous oni strength, breaking it in half.

[Limit Break Activated: Chain Break I]

Death Energy coated Elinor’s hand, and four black chains shot out of fractures in space behind her maid, attaching at an angle to her waist, arms, and shoulder.  [Chains of the Damned I] connected to her spirit, momentarily causing the rage-aura-enhanced human girl to lock up.

[Spirit Lock Activated]

[Spirit Lock: Successful]

[Spirit Lock: Failed]

Having bought just enough time with the short interval to interrupt the maid’s momentum, Elinor pivoted, unable to counter due to her other maid’s sudden appearance.  She used her broken staff to shove the club away just before [Spirit Lock] failed.  Her chains were more than just spiritual, as well.

“Aaaah—eep!”

Adoncia’s roar was cut short as the chains launched back into their void and flung her away.  Elinor had her sharp, emerald eyes on Angélica, though; the sniper had a slingshot in hand, running to keep up with her retreat as Elinor attempted to keep objects between them.

I won’t make it even with my Limit Break…  Dammit!

[Chains of the Damned - Advanced to D-tier]

Another flare of green flames created a rift to her right, chains seeking to attach to her own body and pull it out of the way.  Angélica’s crimson-laced stone struck one chain as it exited, throwing it into another as it ricocheted off to redirect the other two, impressing Elinor; the sniper had been practicing for over a month, but this was the first time she’d displayed this much skill.

Adoncia landed against a low-hanging branch and jumped off to pound her into oblivion.  “I got you, Empr—c’mon!”

Using her momentum, Elinor jumped back, twisting out of the way of the Ogress’ brute force attack using her gymnastics training.  She was able to evade the club’s lethal swing, but Angélica had caught up to her.

Elinor puffed out a heavy sigh, breathing harshly as the woman’s slingshot hovered in front of her face in passing.

“Bang!”

Pushing away her swinging braid of silvery hair, Elinor stuck her two broken sticks into the mud and rolled around her shoulders.  “You two have improved by quite a bit.”

Ectria and Meji observed from a nearby tree, clearly bored by their brief stop; Elinor had to train her body whenever it had recovered enough to spar.

The maids may have been Common-S Grade, but they were also primarily in the Serving Court, which meant they hovered around the average ri’bot warrior in strength.  Mika and Carlos would run circles around them, being in the Military Court.

It would only be a few more hours of travel before they were back at the Wixum, and Quin jumped out of the trees to offer her a hand.

“That was a wonderful improvement, Empress,” the quen’talrat praised, her top pair of hands clapping as her bottom lowered to allow her to sit.

Elinor hummed, summoning a few of her chains to ease out of the void; the sound of clinking links came from within before they vanished in dying green flames.

“It’s… acceptable, for now, at least,” she commented, sitting on the giant gorilla’s palm; her two dirty maids mirrored her.  “You two have grown considerably…  Let’s continue.”

Quin brought Elinor to her chest for a cushion as they resumed their journey, and Elinor closed her eyes.  Entering her inner world to allow her artificial body to rest, she added a stormy ambiance, changing her room around to allow a view of the valley from the tall cliffs of the Delthax capital.

Legs crossed, she rested her knuckles against her cheek while pondering all the training she’d been attempting as of late.  She’d prioritized [Enhance Construct], [Artificial Body], and [Chains of the Damned] over the last week or so, yet it was still very troublesome to upgrade her physical prowess, given her Stats.

Glancing over at her status sheet, she made a note of the things that had changed since she’d left her empire in Butter’s hands:

 

[Base Feats]

[Darkness Vision II - Advanced to C-tier]

[Death Pool II - Advanced to C-tier]

[Raise Undead II - Advanced to B-tier]

[Minion Pool II - Advanced to C-tier]

 

[Equipped Feats]

[Phylactery II-  Advanced to C-tier]

[Butterfly II - Advanced to S-tier]

[Artificial Body II - Advanced to B-tier]

[Enhance Construct I - Advanced to E-tier]

 

[Achievement Feats]

[Chains of the Damned - Advanced to D-tier]

[Rising Empire: 1st Petal - Increased Follower Count: 1,564]

 

[Minions]

[Quin’Alse - Advanced to Uncommon-S - Level 11]

[Garu - Advanced to Uncommon-S - Level 16]

[Adoncia Vences - Advanced to Common-S - Level 14]

[Angélica Tesoro - Advanced to Common-S - Level 10]

[Horsemen of the Apocalypse - Advanced to Common-D - Level 12]

 

[Max Minion Pool]

[Intelligent - 263 (223 + 40)]

[Unintelligent - 1,917 (1,117 + 800)]

 

[Current Minion Pool]

[Intelligent - 121]

[Unintelligent - 651]

 

[Death Pool Numbers]

[Death Orbs - 102 (19 + 30 + 63 - 10)] 

 

Elinor’s gaze lingered on [Life Tap II], which was sitting at F-tier.  It had been such a pivotal ability at the start of her path, yet now, she hadn’t personally used it in over a month.  Butter had made use of it for her, and now the Reapers had taken its place.  She was sure there were other uses for it that she could discover in time, but she had to be careful how she proceeded.

When she’d first started out, levels came quickly, but now, things were slowing down for her, which was also true across the board for many of her undead.  Most of the Serving Staff couldn’t break past Common, and the same was for many of the Unintelligent undead, as well.  There appeared to be a wall they had to break past.

All of those in prime leadership positions managed to break into the Uncommon Grade, such as Carlos, Garu, Quin, and Emelina, her Head Maid.  One interesting name that tickled the back of her mind was Theresa, who had apparently advanced into a Head Maid position since she was gone, and the talented mother had also entered the Uncommon Grade.

There was still much she didn’t know about this Seed and her System.  Elinor gained experience through the advancements they made, as much as herself, or perhaps more.  Her growing empire also played a role in her level of growth.  She’d hoped pushing her physical attributes would build her level faster, yet she hadn’t reached Level 16, despite her training.

A complicated system, indeed, she whispered to herself, turning her sight back to the stormy landscape and haunting piano in the background.

She’d been raising all of the dead creatures she could find and sending them off to die in the jungle to further give her EXP.  Her Unintelligent Minion Pool had gone up and down throughout her journey, not paying too much attention to the massive list her status sheet showed.  If any of them became something grand, then they’d jump up to the top over time.

Elinor had had to disable certain notifications that went to her brain as her empire grew, as well; with so many undead advancing, it had grown distracting.  Still, things were going in the right direction; she just had to stay the course.

Exiting the inner world as she neared the Wixum camp, Elinor let Ectria and Meji observe her from afar without interruption.  Their purpose here was to make sure she had the Delthax’s best intentions at heart, and that would come when they embarked on their next journey.

Butter, Tiffany, and her father were the first to notice as she drew into the Nexus’ radius, informing her of many of the activities that had happened in her absence.  Unfortunately, there was a recent development that required her attention.

The humans stirred as she entered the camp, knowing beforehand of her arrival due to the serving staff’s increased activity.  Butter said she could feel hope within their citizens that she would continue to make good on her promise, an ability Elinor lacked for some reason.

Elinor charged her to begin the process now that she was back.  Lucky, her acting Publicist and liaison, was quick to relay the information to Gwen that there would be a resurrection party.

The pair got the list and set the corpses in a long line for Butter to touch each of them when finished.  Her High Monarch would determine what Court the people would be best suited for, but, for the most part, humans were relegated to the Serving area of expertise.

Meji observed the resurrections and gathered crowds, studying all the preliminary work Edmon had put together for construction while Ectria drew closer to Elinor in order to listen in.

By the looks of things, her father had made temporary mass shelters with leaves as covering and bedding for the humans.  In his report, he’d told her the hardest part was always the beginning as they did city planning.  They had to consider a lot of future expansion and potential technology advancements.

Tiffany’s witches and warlocks had been busy setting up defenses, communication, and the silk farm, which seemed to be going swimmingly.  All of the new magic users had their own familiars, and the intelligent animals were providing quite the support.

Elinor could hardly recognize the ruined lake-side area from their first arrival.  Further upstream and in the distance, she could see the beginnings of a lumber mill.  It would be temporary and be moved up further as they cleared out the jungle and developed the area.

She didn’t stop or deviate from her main destination upon entering the village, though; Elinor went straight for the uncovered platform Chief Yimara sat on.  Oddly, a young female ri’bot, likely no older than four, ran up to them with anticipation on her face upon seeing the Delthax Xaria with her.

“Xaria Ectria!  Are you guarding the Empress now?”

“Hmm?  I… zuppoz you could zay that,” the odd-toothed woman mumbled.

Elinor didn’t stop to pay the pair any mind as she continued to the raised wood deck; Tiffany and her father waited, having told the Chief of her return.  Beside them was High Warlord Nebu—a self-proclaimed title—he was the current ‘Executive Chief’ over the Wixum military.

“Have you been told?”  Yimara asked, clearly anxious as Elinor approached, hands held behind her back.  “Oh, eeh, you have Xaria Ectria with you…”

“Told what?”  Ectria managed to dismiss the girl and was right behind her as Quin hovered in the background.  “Is there a problem?”

“Nothing concerning the Delthax,” Nebu grunted, arms folded and glaring at the less-than-desirable to look at Xaria; at least, ugly in ri’bot cultural terms.

A tight atmosphere passed between the Xaria and Executive Chief.  He was nowhere near even a High Warrior of the Delthax in terms of prowess, but he used his given position to elevate himself above someone as skilled and dangerous as a 2nd Rank Xaria.

Such was politics.  Of course, he was stepping on her father’s toes in many regards, which meant he was a nuisance that needed to be dealt with, and the current issue provided such a fortuitous situation.

Keeping her place on the outside of the circle, Elinor could see many of their unintelligent soldiers lining up near the border; her Court had bought time by telling the Chief she had to make this pivotal decision.  She agreed with Butter’s take, though.

Ectria followed her gaze to the undead horde that was gathering.  “…It looks like you’re preparing for battle, Empress.”

“We are,” she said, staring at Nebu with a soft smile.  “The Wixum mines have been compromised by some sort of united Clanless occupation that is rising out of the north.”

“Empress!  That is confidential information,” Nebu snarled, nose twisted with anger as Chief Yimara looked between them, unsure what to do.  Elinor didn’t back down, her follow-up response making the warrior’s glare falter in surprise.

“It is no concern, High Warlord Nebu, as the greatest general we have will be at their helm, marching by sundown.”

“And who would that be?”  Nebu muttered, tight eyes shifting to Ectria.  “This ugly torlim?”

“You—mmmgm!”

“Hah!  I thought not,” he said, leering at the peeved Xaria, who could no doubt dice him a hundred ways before he blinked.

“How rude is this man?!”  Butter snarled.  “He basically insulted her parents and looks by insinuating her mother was impregnated by a torlim—literally, in their culture!”

He will get his just desserts, Elinor chuckled, remaining calm while bringing attention back to herself.

“No, High Warlord…  You will be leading my forces northward to show us your genius.”

“W-What?”  His throat expanded in shock for a moment before looking between them.  “You are going to give me… control over your army?”

“Why not?”  Tiffany giggled.  “Dear, you have been so very inspiring lately with opinions on everything we do.  Look how productive we have become.  I can think of no one better!”

Edmon grunted.  “Yes, well, Mika and Carlos will need to make the trip with a few others, but if the High Warlord is in control, then I see our victory is assured.  Don’t you agree, Chief?”

“U-Umm…  Y-Yeah, heh, I guess so,” she mumbled, glancing at Ectria’s look of disbelief at what they were saying.  “Is that really what you want, Empress?”

“It is.”  Elinor motioned to the puffed-up man at all the compliments.  “I have heard quite the tales from my Court regarding your achievements and victories in directing the Delthax border patrols.  I will grant you nearly all of my army to retake such a key resource to our future development.

“I have the utmost confidence that with my forces at your disposal, you will make swift work of the enemy—with your esteemed colleagues assisting you, of course.  The Delthax and Tiffany will remain behind to secure the village while you show us your brilliance.  I look forward to hearing of your glory personally when I return.”

She put on a charming voice and smile.  “What do you say, High Warlord?  Will you do it for our survival?  Everyone is counting on you.”

“Your… whole army?” he mumbled, looking to her left at the 500-strong unintelligent undead, including Common-C torlim, and several intelligent ri’bot that had been High Warriors, still requiring levels and Grade increases.  “I will take your forces, Empress, and unite them with my own!  Haha.  I will show them how a true ruler leads an army!”

Tiffany’s finger twitched at the insinuation and insult to her.  “This detestable toad cannot die fast enough!”

“Patience,” her father chuckled.  He seemed to have caught onto the hint she’d left regarding him in Elinor’s statement.

“Then it is settled,” Elinor clapped.  “I have other business to attend to that Chief Kalix has given me; may you find glory in the sight of the Supreme Chiefs.”

Elinor left the platform with Ectria and her father by her side.  Chief Yimara was totally lost as the excited Executive Chief went to collect his ‘boys’ to lead an army of the dead, with their own sad and, more importantly, loyalist force to the north.

“Empress,” Ectria hissed as they left earshot, “you cannot, mmgm—should not give him your army!  What will you do when Chief Kalix needs you to attack the Lethix?  He is so incompetent that he will lose a battle ten to one!”

Mika…

“Yes, Empress?”

When Butter is done with the resurrection list, she will join you on the march northward.  Pay close attention to Nebu’s forces.  I want it to look natural.

“I will see there are holes in our defenses.  No one will mourn his loss.”

“Hmm-hmm-hmm.”  Elinor saw Yimara running after her in a panic.  Based on what I’ve already had the displeasure of witnessing.  I believe it.  All it takes is a little power for someone to tie a noose around their neck.

“Empress, please!  Truthfully, Nebu has never been in a war—he has remained by the lake ever since I put him in the position.  C-Can’t Xaria Ectria lead them?   Xaria, I’m sorry for his hurtful words…”

“It should not be you apologizing, Chief Yimara,” Elinor whispered, catching both of their attention on their path through the busy crowds of humans and ri’bot.  “You needn’t be concerned.  Everything will turn out as it should.”

“You…”  Ectria seemed to catch on, eyes widening, yet she shut her mouth, her tight gaze drifting back to the puffed-up High Warlord.  Elinor’s next question buried the topic.

“Yimara, do you still have Former Chief Vivine’s body?  Would you like me to resurrect your mother?”

“Huh?”  The woman froze in place, likely not even considering it, but Elinor had let her stew and watch her people over the days in preparation for this moment.  “You…  She, umm, wouldn’t be the Chief i-if that’s what you’re after…”

“No,” Elinor said plainly, stopping at the edge of the jungle to stare into the brush.  Her father had asked her to speak to one particular girl that had been trying for over a month to speak to her without success due to her busy schedule, and she moved towards that goal.  “I’m sure you could use her advice, and wouldn’t it give her time to see her dream fulfilled?”

Yimara’s hands were clutched against her breast, eyes distant while looking at the mud.  “I’ll… have to think about it.  I do appreciate the offer…  Is that okay?”

“Of course.”

She walked off in a daze, everything now out of her mind as she thought about her proposal.  Ectria’s single tooth pressed against her scarred mouth while studying her.  Elinor didn’t mind, directing Quin to go scare out the girl her father had told her about; she was on a clock, after all.

“You are… very manipulative and cunning,” the Xaria mumbled, looking at the Death Knight and maids that waited nearby for anything she might need.  “You have the Wixum drinking out of your hand.”

“Hehe.  You could certainly see it that way, Ectria.  Will you miss the ‘High Warlord’ when he fails to return?  As I have been told, his faulty intelligence has led to the deaths of quite a few Delthax border patrols.  I’m sure your chief would agree with my actions.”

Ectria’s fingers tightened into a fist.  “That… is what makes you so dangerous.  How can you know exactly what people want or need?”

Elinor showed her a cryptic smile.  “Stay with me long enough, and maybe you’ll find out.”

“Aaaah!  Hsssss!  H-Hey!  L-Let me… go!  What did I do?!  E-Empress?”

Their attention returned to the jungle as Quin came jumping out with a struggling and hissing teenage tiger girl held in her hands.

“Hello, Valentina,” Elinor greeted pleasantly.  “As my father tells me, you are a Beastkin Veiled Tiger, and that you wanted to join his Core.  It seems you haven’t been all that successful at leveling up or advancing your Feats.”

“I can’t because no one will let me do anything!  Sorry…  I’m just frustrated,” she mumbled, tiger ears pulling back and holding her left arm as she looked away.

The sixteen-year-old girl straightened her thick hair as Quin let her go.  She had large, bright orange, feline eyes and a mane of striped hair that mirrored what she represented.  She chose not to wear clothes, opting for fur to cover her in a sort of bikini top and bottoms.  Apparently, it was due to some discomfort in getting the items snagged on things.  They were roughly the same size, but the tiger was quite a bit more muscular.

Elinor looked at her puffy tail, hanging low before chuckling and motioning for her to follow.  “Tiffany has recommended that my father refuse you for the simple fact that your powers don’t rely on me; therefore, they can be seen as a threat.  What do you think?”

Ectria listened carefully as they made their way toward a tent, where Adoncia was packing items for the next part of their journey.  Elinor didn’t mind expressing certain things that had already been made open to Valdar, and would thereby be given to his Chief.

Valentina scratched her arm, frowning at a small cluster of buzzing insects that dispersed as they neared, instinctually not wanting to be near her, Edmon, or Quin.  “What am I supposed to do then?  I want to roam and be free, but I know I won’t survive an encounter with the ri’bot.  I want to be useful…  I don’t want to just carry logs all my life.  I want to hunt and grow…”

“Good.”  Elinor nodded at the tent.  “You can speak the ri’bot language due to your belief in me.  Correct?”

The girl’s ears pulled back again as she glanced between the tent, Quin, and her, possibly wondering if she was going to be killed and skinned or turned into an undead.  “…Yes?”

“Ectria, can you understand her?”

“I can,” the Xaria hesitantly said.  “Why?”

“Hmm-hmm.  Excellent.  Pack up, and prepare for a journey.  You will be my new sparring partner and accompany the Horsemen to help level you up.  We leave within the hour.”

Elinor left the tiger girl in a stupor as she moved to observe Edmon’s soldiers practicing with Virgil and Gloria leading them.  Tiffany entered the conversation shortly after.

“You decided to take her with you, Empress?  I am a tad concerned.”

Edmon was the one to respond, a smile in his tone.  “Valentina can understand the ri’bot, and I have already spoken to Butter about the subject.  Despite her fear, she still views herself as a citizen of the empire.  She is loyal to Elinor.”

“Mmm.  That can change, Darling,” Tiffany mumbled.  “I voted to kill her and bring her back, but I was overruled.  You win some; you lose some.  I will stand by my opinion and prepare for when that day inevitably comes.”

“Ever the optimist,” her father sighed.  “You want me to join you, Elinor?”

Elinor’s gaze drifted between the training soldiers of Edmon’s Argent Order; they’d picked up their vigor at her observation.  Yes.  I don’t know what will happen when we go to the Lethix or the endeavor with the Roxim Chief.  If worse comes to worst, then I need to be prepared.

Her focus went to Theresa, tutoring some of the local ri’bot and human children in instruments with a few other maids or butlers she’d raised.  She opened up a channel to her first Head Maid.

Emelina, I would like you to take a few maids and relevant staff to travel south and join Klaus.  I cannot be sure when I will visit, but within the next six months, I am sure.

The surprise and joy she felt from within the woman made Elinor smile.

“At once, Empress.  I will bring him news of our progress.  I will speak to our Clavex representative to obtain the proper information.”

Bring one of the raised unintelligent birds with you to set for us to relay messages.  I will expect a letter detailing what Klaus has accomplished when you are able.

“I will see it done.”

Letting the maid go, Elinor turned from the training knights to where Butter raised the many corpses to join their empire; loved ones crowded the area, weeping at the return of their friends or family.

Dad, Elinor prompted, catching sight of Mika and Carlos gathering more of the soldiers Butter raised through her borrowed power.  Are they ready to see combat?

“See?  Probably,” he stated, glancing back at Virgil and Gloria.  “They can act as support for Mika and Carlos’ armies.  It will still take a few months before they can swing a sword right and not falter.  Hunting will be their next step, but a side mission to see real combat could weed out the weak.”

Set it in motion with Tiffany and her forces, Elinor stated, stopping a few meters away from Butter as she finished.

Her father went to make the arrangements.  The camp was a buzz with mumbles from the Wixum, Delthax, and humans; whenever she arrived on the scene, everything picked up a notch.  Everyone wanted to know what their next move would be or if anything monumental had changed in their living conditions.

How was being in control, Sister?

Butter giggled while floating up to land on her crown.  “Exhausting!  All the micromanaging you shove onto me is slavery!  Still, I missed that cold voice of yours…  Oh, I checked out that cave you asked about.”

Elinor found her hands behind her back while following her maids to a covered bathing area they’d cleared for her.  She had to keep up appearances in some regards, and a new set of garments were in wait.

And.  I know you’ve been dying to tell me something, and Tiffany is practically screaming to be the one to reveal the discovery.  Being in charge is good.  Isn’t it?

“Hehe.  I did want to be the one to break the news!  Unfortunately, all of the undead we send in get, uh… melted.”

Melted?  Elinor repeated, glancing toward the northeast.  Acid?

“Pretty potent stuff!”  her twin chimed.  “I suppose you could, heh, say it eats through bone like butter.”

Did Dad tell you to say that?

“Haha!  It’s good, right?”

Meh.

“Boo!  We thought it was good.  Aaanyway, we found silk!”

Elinor stopped dead in her tracks.  Silk?

“Well, technically, web… but Tiffany is saying this stuff is incredible!  We, uh, just need to figure out a way to go in there and not get melted… like butter.  Hehehe!”

Sounds like you have your hands full… Butter.  I hope you don’t melt.

“Woah!  A joke from Priss?  I must have died!  Sadly, I’ll be busy killing off our bothersome High Warlord of Cowardice.  Nice maneuvering, by the way.  He is so sure this is a 100% win for him.  Oh, I’ll make sure I grab some bodies so we can figure out how this clanless faction came about.”

You’re on top of it, Sis, Elinor mused, entering the bathhouse and dispelling her body to reform it.  Her maids got busy redressing her as they spoke.  Keep your wings high, and be careful of a trap…  Something doesn’t feel right about this mine takeover.

“Mhm-mhm!  They have to know the Delthax would be called for support, and right after this big storm?  I’ll be sure to scope it out.  It could be a Lethix ploy like you mentioned.  Tiffany almost has a bunch of defensive rituals put in place, and with her here, they should be able to hold out until reinforcements come.”

Already ahead of me, hmm?  Very well, I’ll be heading straight for the dragon’s jaws.  So, wish me luck.

Butter floated off to give her a hovering stare.  “We both know I should be wishing the Lethix luck.  Hehe.  Try not to be too ruthless, Priss.”

Humph.  What do you take me for?  Elinor grunted, plucking at her sleeves as she looked herself over in the wall mirror; her maids had moved to her hair now.  I’m here to unite them.  We aren’t harbingers of death, Butter.  Currently, we’re entered into the matchmaking business.

“Ack—wait, what—you?”  Butter almost fell out of the air.  “Hahahaha!  I can’t see it, Sis!  You definitely need my help if that’s your plan!  I should hurry before you choke and ruin everything.”

Elinor brushed her away with a sour glare.  I’m glad to see you have so much trust in your sister.  I have a wonderful plan brewing.  Listen closely…

Explaining it to her enthralled twin, Elinor met up with Valentina, Ectria, Meji, Adoncia, Angélica, Quin, and her father an hour later.  The tiger girl was practically quivering with excitement to finally be let out of the cage.  It was time to meet the infamous Lethix Clan by marching right into their territory.


Maps:

Conquest Valley (With Markings)

Conquest Valley (Without Markings)

 

Normal Plugs:

Discord Link - Growing Community =D

View and help contribute to the Wiki

 

Support me on Patreon and get up to:  Note that Instead of 'first of the month' billing, I have opted into 'pay on the same day you sign up'!

+ 4 Chapters (4 Weeks) ahead in A Tail's Misfortune

+ 4 Chapters (4 Weeks) Ahead in The Oscillation Rewrite

+ 4 Chapters (4 Weeks) Ahead in UE Rewrite

+ 10 Chapters (10 Weeks) Ahead in PokéSync (Pokemon Fanfic)

- 8 Chapters in The Power Of Cuteness And Positivity

- Soul's Requiem - Getting ready for Amazon Release

+ Random stories, such as Mystic:  My First Attempt At A Male Protag Isekai

+ Access to Polls

+ All my commissioned artwork is up for free on my Patreon!

Current Books on Amazon:

6