Chapter 29
1.5k 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The [King Slime] didn’t make any noise while moving towards us. It, like all other slimes was silent.

 

Now, how do I defeat it? Hmm….Ah! That’s It!

 

I thought, “[Mega Flare]”.

 

A magic circle formed below the [King Slime] and a column of fire arose and engulfed it.

 

Within seconds the [King Slime] was turned into mist without being able to leak out anything.

 

And then the mist entered my body. This time the power up was significant.

 

Great! It’s a success. Since the [King slime] was a floor 1 boss, it died easily and quickly by just using [Mega Flare].

 

It was the same move I used on the protagonist.

 

“Congratulations, young master.”, said Kent.

 

“Congratulations.”, said Sieg.

 

“Thank you!”, I said with a smile.

 

Then suddenly a black stone tablet with runic inscriptions appeared on the place where the boss was slain.

 

I lifted it up to inspect it.

 

“Young master, this is the floor key. It will help you get to the second floor directly, when you enter the dungeon the second time. You get these when you kill a floor boss. You can use it now by breaking it.”, said Sieg.

 

“Thanks for explaining it, Sieg.”,  I said. Though, I already knew it from the original.

 

“But we must return. It’s almost time for your morning training to end.”, said Kent, looking at his watch.

 

Yes, this world has clocks and watches, they are powered by magic stones, hence, they last much longer than batteries. The time division is the same as my previous life.

 

Anyway, coming back to the current situation, yes, we have to get back as otherwise, my parents would know what’s up.

 

It’s really sad that I cannot train as I want but I cannot help it so let’s forget about it.

 

“Yes, let’s go back home.”, I said.

 

I switched back to my Gaius Stelis persona after putting magic in the bracelet. Then we exited the dungeon, after walking back all the way.

 

The way back seemed to take longer in my opinion, but I guess that might be due to it being uneventful.

 

Then we exited the dungeon, walked some distance from it, got into an alley and went back using teleportation magic.

 

We arrived just in time as after a few minutes Cindy came to fetch me after the end of training.

 

Although I trust Cindy, I cannot let her know about my training in the dungeon as there is a big chance that she will tell my parents even if I tell her not to as she will be very worried and she is employed by my father after all.

 

The rest of the day passed by normally without any issues.

 

The next day, we arrived at the dungeon again. I was disguised as yesterday.

 

On the way Kent warned me, “Young master, the second floor is a lot tougher than the first floor. So, please be careful. If you think you cannot defeat a monster, please fall back, we’ll take care of it. Please don’t get unnecessarily hurt.”.

 

I smiled and said, “Yes, don’t worry, I’ll be careful.”.

 

After that we arrived at the entrance of the dungeon. I took out the floor key from my storage ring.

 

We all held the key together and stepped inside the entrance.

 

We were then transported to a place which was different from yesterday. The floor key also disappeared as soon as we landed.

 

This place looked like a cave as well, however, there was vegetation growing in certain places. The air was a bit humid as well.

 

The vegetations were mostly moss and grass.

 

This floor was empty too, which I greatly appreciated. As, I was again able to get out of that stupid disguise.

 

After taking out my weapon, I sensed some enemies approaching. They numbered four, in fact.

 

We stood in our places waiting for them. Soon, we heard their footsteps.

 

And a few seconds later they appeared.

 

Goblins.

34