Chapter 30
3.3k 10 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Four goblins, clad in simple leather armour, without helmets and carrying rusty swords, appeared before us.

 

They were green in colour with pointy ears and had yellow eyes, saliva was dripping from their mouths with sharp pointed teeth as they approached us. Their height was about half of mine.

 

They were laughing in a weird way, “KEKEKE!”.

 

Seeing them, reminded of a certain anime just like the slimes did, though this one had a dark start.

 

Anyway, back to the present. Kent said, “Young master, be careful, they are agile and can do considerable stab damage if you are not careful. They are way more dangerous than slimes and can fight.”.

 

“Understood.”, I said as I took out my sword from my storage ring.

 

Then goblins rushed at me cacking with laughter.

 

KEKEKE!

 

I carefully studied their movements. Thankfully, they didn’t seem adept at swordsmanship, they were just widely swinging their swords around.

 

So, I could easily block the first strike.

 

CLANG!

 

The goblin had a surprised look on it’s face. Then I dodged the attack of the second.

 

SWOOSH!

 

And brought my sword down on the third.

 

SLASH!

Severing it’s head with one swing of my sword. Red blood gushed out. The fourth stopped in it’s track for a second due to shock.

 

Which gave me the perfect opportunity to slash it with my sword and sever it’s head too.

 

The first two goblins looked enraged at my antics and rushed at me with angry faces making angry sounds.

 

GRRRR!

I put some distance between us by jumping away from them. Then I used wind magic on my sword and slashed at the two goblins in a move which I call [Wind cutter].

 

The slash of wind cut through the two goblins and killed them.

 

Then all four of the goblins turned into mist and was absorbed by me.

 

“Good job, young master.”, said everyone and I nodded.

 

And we made our way deeper into the dungeon.

 

We encountered goblins on the way but most of them were in groups of four and I took care of them easily.

 

There was only one case where a group of six appeared.

 

At that time Kent said, “Young master, let us help.”.

 

I shook my head and said, “No, let me do it.”. And I aimed at all six from a distance and casted, [Mega Flare].

 

Just like the [King Slime], all six of them immediately turned to ashes.

 

Everyone was happy at my performance.

 

Like this we went deeper inside. The background remained the same.

 

Then we appeared in front of the boss room. It was exactly like the first floor boss room, one entrance, huge in size, however unlike the first floor boss room it had some vegetation, like everywhere else on the second floor.

 

As we went inside, we were blocked just like before.

 

Then a storm of white mist appeared and formed the boss of the second floor.

 

It was just as huge as the [King slime], both in height and size. It’s body was wide and fat.

 

It had green skin, pointed ears, green eyes. It was the so called [Goblin Lord].

 

ROARRRRRRRR!

 

Bellowed the [Goblin Lord]. He was wearing metal armor in his torso and leather pants. He was carrying a huge axe, it was twice my size.

 

“Young master, please let us help this time, this boss is not something you can fight on your own.”.

 

I smirked and said, “Watch me.”.

 

I casted [Icicle spear] and formed hundreds of icicle spears on the top of the [Goblin Lord] and with a wave of my hand, all of them rained down on the [Goblin Lord].

 

I didn’t spend all this time studying magic under mother for nothing.

 

ARGGGG! GUUUGH!

 

The [Goblin Lord] screamed in pain. The spears were so fast that it couldn’t react in time to deflect them.

 

It’s whole body was covered with spears. There was red goblin blood all over the floor.

 

BOOOM!

 

It fell to the ground with a loud sound.

 

“Let’s finish this”, I said and moving swiftly I approached it’s head and cut if clean off it’s shoulders.

 

SWISH!

 

Then the [Goblin Lord] disappeared into mist which went inside my body. Leaving a floor key and jewel.

 

It was a red colored diamond, it was pretty big in size, the size of my fist so, it should be pretty expensive.

 

This is what you could say a treasure drop. This was one of the things you can find in dungeons when you defeat a boss.

 

But getting a drop like this is very rare. “Congratulations, young master.”, said Kent and Sieg.

 

“Thank you.”, I said smiling, yes it looks like, today was my lucky day.

 

Like this my second day of dungeon visit came to an end.

33