Chapter 42
24.2k 9 174
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hey, Whatsawhizzer here. I do a survey every six months among my fans asking them for their opinions regarding my writing. If you read a couple of my writings, and have constructive advice, then please do the survey. I really do use these to inform my decisions. Click Here to do the survey. Thank you for continuing to read and be a fan.

Who am I? That seemed like a simple question. There was definitely a time when I was very clear who I was. I wasn’t happy with who I was, but I at least had specific standards and expectations. I knew how to act, and how to get by in the world.

When everything changed, I didn’t just find myself in an unfamiliar situation, I lost my sense of identity. I had a week off of school hoping to find myself, and I thought I had resolved myself when I went to school. Yet, on my first day back to school, I had played with two girls as potential girlfriends, considered pursuing every female authoritarian figure, and it all ended up culminating with me in a sex orgy with six seniors I had never met before.

Now, I had finally crossed the last line, pushing Mackenzie to a state where she gave her virginity to me. I had always thought that Mackenzie hated me, or resented me. Even in this world, I had the opinion that she was just determined to give me a hard time. As it turned out, her feelings for me had been the strongest of any of my sisters. The reason she obsessed over me was that she couldn’t do anything else.

“Sister…”

“D-don’t move! We’re not having sex.” She said. “I-I’m just using it, like a toy!”

I knitted my eyebrows as she worked her way up and down on top of me.

“I’m just masturbating…” She said stubbornly, putting a hand on and squeezing my chest, “This is just mutual masturbation!”

Her mutual masturbation, with her on top, and a bit of blood on my cock, sure looked like sex. However, my sister was insisting this was just masturbation using my penis. She was tight and warm, and it felt really good inside her, but I was a loss of how to take her behavior. My big sister was taking the initiative now.

Should I stop this from happening? There was the voice in my head that told me that this was going too far. At first, I had decided to just tease my sisters. Then, I thought just a little play was okay. Soon, I was doing oral sex with them. This appeared to be the final straw. If I kept going this direction, would I end up sleeping with all of my sisters?

 Then again, there was the other voice in my head, which often came out stronger, telling me not to think so much and that I should just enjoy the ride. Viva the life, or something like that. After all, I found it difficult to believe I’d regret having too much sex. You can guess which voice ended up winning at this particular moment.

“Ah… b-brother… don’t move your hips.”

“I can’t sister just feels too warm and wet!” I shot back teasingly, grabbing her hips and then thrusting up into her.

“Ahn… n-no…” She cried out, grabbing my hands, but suddenly not able to gain the strength to resist.

Up until that point, she hadn’t slid it all of the way in. She was a virgin, after all, so she only let it enter about halfway. I decided to help her along, pulling her hips down and piercing her the rest of the distance.

“Geeeh… Ahhh… it’s deep!” She cried out. “F-forget it! Just use my hole? Use it however you’d like.”

Those words inflamed me in a way few words could. She was my big sister and she was on top of me, but with just those words I wanted to devour her completely. I did exactly as she offered, squeezing her hips tightly as I thrust up into her until my hips were tired. She held on to my hands while looking at me lustily, her cheeks red as she gasped orgasmically.

“D-does my little brother like it this rough?” She asked as she gave a shuddering breath.

I slowed down for a bit. “Am I hurting you?”

She shook her head. “No, you’re so amazing. I’m just realizing how erotic my little brother is.”

“Isn’t it your pussy that is so erotic?” I asked. “It feels too good.”

“I-is it… tight enough for you?” She asked.

I nodded. “You’re tight.”

“G-good… I used toys a few times, I was afraid it wouldn’t be good after.”

“Ah… right…”

“If you feel it’s not tight enough though…” She blushed. “You… can use the other hole… if you want.”

“Your mouth?”

“N-no! Dummy… my… my butt.” She covered her face shyly.

My usually domineering and bitchy sister just offered to let me stick it in her ass!

“Th-then, please bend over!”

Somehow, I ended up with Mackenzie bent over the couch cushion, completely naked with her ass in the air. After admiring her butt so many times in the past, somehow, I had claimed it completely now. I gulped at the sight and went to stick it in.

“Ah! I-I have lube… in my purse.” She gestured to the coffee table next to us.

“Right!” I hid my embarrassment, quickly finding the lubricant. I applied it to my cock, and then, looking at her butt, slightly discolored and wrinkled, I put some lube on my finger and pushed inside.

“Ahnn…” She made a noise.

“Is this okay?” I asked.

“I don’t know…” She admitted. “It feels weird.

With one finger in her butt, I slid two others into her pussy. I then began to stroke in and out, rocking my hand so as I was piercing her pussy, I was pulling out of her butt, and vice-versa. 

“How about that?”

“B-brother… please stop teasing. If you won’t take it seriously, then I’ll take control.”

So, she was aware she was letting me play with her body? Why had I never realized just how cute Mackenzie was? I felt like I was only seeing her true self now. It was like her previous self had been the mask she built up because she was afraid of ruining herself with me. I felt it was the exact opposite. She wasn’t losing herself, she was finally being herself.

I finished by applying another tube of lubricant, and only then did I push it. I was over-eager though, and it slipped right into her pussy.

“Ahnn… b-brother… please…”

Her pussy felt so good, and it twitched when I slid it in by accident. I started to thrust into her for a bit, enjoying it.

“Damn… it’s too much.”

“D-don’t cum inside. I’m not on anything.” She said.

Now, I understood why she had recommended her ass instead. She had gotten this far on impulse, but she didn’t have a condom or anything. I was doing her raw. This excited me and I went even faster.

“It’s too deep, Brother… please…” She begged. “N-no… I’m cumming…”

She started climaxing on my cock, and I ended up pulling out. I pulled out just in time as I came all over her butt. Her body shook as she climaxed. I could physically see her pussy twitching as liquid leaked down her legs. Cum also leaked down her butt crack.

“It was warm when it came. It felt kind of good landing on my butt, but now it’s cold.” Mackenzie said, giggling slightly.

I pulled a sheet over and wiped off her butt, but I wouldn’t let her out of that position.

“Brother?” She asked as I pushed her back down over the couch arm.

“Didn’t you promise me your ass?” I said.

“Ah… y-yes…If you want.”

Using lots of lube, and some stroking, I managed to get it hard again.  I couldn’t underestimate just how appealing her backside was. Having her in such an erotic position filled kinks I didn’t even know I had. This time, I guided it in. The head finally popped in.

“Ahh… Brother… w-wait… that’s too much.”

I slid it in more.

“Ahhhn! My ass is full… damn… I can’t… pull out.”

I shoved it in the rest of the way.

“Ahhhhhn… brother… why are you so naughty.”

“Don’t you like me being naughty.” I laughed. “I’m just going to use your hole for a while, so bear with it.”

“Only because you’re my cute little brother… ahhh…”

I started to rock my hips. Her butthole was much tighter than even her virgin pussy. I let her anus stroke my cock as I pumped my hips. I couldn’t believe I was doing this with Mackenzie. If anyone told me two weeks ago, I’d be taking my sister in the ass, I definitely wouldn’t believe it.

Suddenly, Mackenzie shoved back causing me to stumble and land on the other side of the couch. She grabbed the throw blanket on the couch and tossed it over the both of us. A moment later, I heard a click and the door opened. I watched in horror as Kelsey walked in.

Her eyes immediately fell on the pair of us. My dick was still in Mackenzie’s ass, but she was on top, sitting in my lap. The Blanket covered our lower half, but her tits were just hanging out. Meanwhile. I was sitting on the couch with a flimsy towel on my chest. Our clothes were also scattered on the floor. It couldn’t be more obvious what we were doing!

“What are you two doing?” Kelsey demanded.

“None of your business!” Mackenzie crossed her arms over her chest. “What are you doing home early?”

“Huh? Oh, me?” She blinked, and then turned around, showing a bloody spot on her shorts. “It’s a heavy flow day. The male coach freaked out when he saw me bleeding. Men are such wusses.”

I stared in confusion as Kelsey started talking without even questioning anything. Then, I started trying to see it from her perspective. It would be like coming home to see your big brother sitting on his sister’s lap on the couch. He was shirtless. She looked like she had just come out of a shower. Sure, it was suspicious, but would your first assumption be that they were having sex?

“Brother?” Kelsey turned to me.

“Y-yes?”

“You shouldn’t let Mackenzie bully you like that! If she keeps doing it, let me know and I’ll make her pay!”

“B-bully!” Mackenzie glared.

“Th-that’s right!” I nodded, my hand under the blanket creeping over her leg and then touching her clit. “She’s a big bully!”

Mackenzie gasped, but I started to rub her clit under the blanket, and instead, her cheeks turned red. Kelsey seemed to take this as an admission of guilt.

“Mackenzie! You should just apologize to big brother now!”

“Apolo… ahhhn…” Her body shuddered. “I… I…”

I didn’t know why I decided to tease her like this, but Kelsey didn’t seem to notice at all. Instead, she leaned forward toward Mackenzie.

“Come on. Do it.”

“I-I… I’m c-c-cummm-“

“Ugh! I think I’m gonna wreck another pair of underwear!” Kelsey suddenly grabbed her abdomen, and then turned and ran to the bathroom, the door slamming behind her.

“Ing….” Mackenzie finished, her body suddenly spasming as she convulsed on top of me before falling back on me.

“Ah… Mackenzie!” I cried out as she lay on top of me.

“B-brother… you’re such a sadist…”

“You deserved it for bullying me,” I responded.

“Hahaha…” She laughed, kissing my lips. “I guess I did. Little brother has to punish me more.”

My eyes widened. Rather than angry, she seemed to be happy! I hadn’t expected that at all.

“Now?”

She knuckled my head painfully. “No! You’re lucky Kelsey is stupid! I can’t believe you did that. I came so hard I wrecked the couch throw blanket. Now quick! Help me clean up everything before she’s done in the bathroom!”

She stood up and my soft dick flopped out of her ass. I had thought I had finally gone too far, but rather than ruining my relationship with her, somehow; my uptight sister had warmed up to me considerably. Every act this week, in retrospect, seemed like a slow-motion disaster, yet I ended up facing no consequences for any of it. I didn’t know how I felt about that.

Just what would tomorrow bring?

 

174