Chapter 155
4.5k 6 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“It smells really delicious.” London’s voice cut into the kitchen. “When did you learn how to cook?”

I glanced up to see London staring at me suspiciously through the viewing area. I let out a laugh. At this point, Jasmine had already snuck back into the hallway and come out as if she had just freshened up in the restroom. Of course, only I knew she had just swallowed a load of my cum. Feeling a bit relaxed, I finished cooking the meal.

As far as taking things further, I didn’t plan to have sex with Jasmine. This wasn’t that other world where men held back and women had sex indiscriminately. There, STDs were much lower as a result. I knew I was still lucky I had never gotten anything. Perhaps, during my time as a prostitute, I actually had, but I had left that body behind and as far as I knew, I didn’t have any diseases. That said, a skank like Jasmine might have something. I wouldn’t be against getting a blowjob, but I wasn’t going to risk sticking it in her.

That said, I had Jasmine revving to go. I just had to fan the flames for a bit and watch it all burn. I brought out food for everyone.

“Mmm!” London let out a moan as she bit into the food. “This is as good as something mom makes.”

“It’s okay.” Dan sniffed, looking displeased even though he was eating nearly as fast as his girlfriend.

“It seems you have a lot of talents,” Jasmine smirked at me flirtatiously.

“Jasmine, can you stop?” London asked.

“What? I’m just saying…” She laughed playfully, putting a hand on my shoulder that stayed there a bit too long before she pulled back.

London frowned as she looked at this. She wasn’t jealous, but she looked annoyed. After giving me head, Jasmine appeared to have thrown away any attempt at hiding her intentions. She was actively pursuing me now, and Dan was struggling the hide the rage on his face. Thankfully, Jasmine didn’t push her luck and ate instead. The four of us ended up sitting and eating in silence. As we finished eating, Dan dropped his spoon in the bowl loudly.

“London, shouldn’t his mom be rea-”

“Let’s play a game!” I shouted.

“Huh?” London turned to me a blinked. “Like what?”  

Dan was going to suggest we call my mom and I get sent home, but after I had spoken, both girls had their eyes on me. I couldn’t finish my plan if I left, so I naturally had to come up with something to keep me there. Jasmine probably thought I didn’t want to leave for her sake, and so she was nodding encouragingly. As for London, I didn’t know why, but she didn’t seem to want the night to end either. I was starting to think that she might be lonely. Dan wasn’t enough, and with a two-timing friend like Jasmine, I could understand why she felt alone.

“Um… Pictionary?” I offered.

“Yeah! We can play Pictionary!” Jasmine cried out, a bit too excitedly. “I’m on Noah’s team!”

Dan gritted his teeth while London’s eye twitched slightly, but after a moment she put on a smile and nodded. “Sure, I guess…”

“Seriously? You want to play that baby game?” Dan frowned.

“You want to bet on it?” I asked.

Dan’s eyebrow raised slightly. “A bet? I’m not going to steal your lunch money, kid.”

“Didn’t I mention it? I got a job. I’m a waiter on weekends. Although, your comment gave me an idea. Let’s bet that.”

“You’re working?” London asked in shock but then narrowed her eyes. “Bet what?”

“A date,” I smirked.

“A date?” Dan asked.

“If we win, I’ll pay for you and my sister to go on a date.” I declared.

London’s eyes brightened at the prospect of going out. “Really?”

“Yeah.” I nodded. “Why not?”

I planned to destroy their relationship anyway. Even if I lost this, I doubted there would be another night between the pair of them, let alone one I was paying for.

“And what if you win?” Dan asked suspiciously.

“The same… you pay for my date.”

“Your date? With her?” His eyes flashed angrily as he looked Jasmine’s way.

“You got a problem with that?” Jasmine asked haughtily, causing his eyes to ignite with fire.

Before he could make a response, London pulled on his sleeve. “I don’t want my best friend dating my brother either. You don’t need to worry though, we’ll win.”

“How are you so sure?” He asked, tilting his head in her direction.

“Babe…” She lowered her eyes before pinching him. “We’re on the same team! We’ve been together for so long. These two barely know each other!”

His eyes widened and he nodded his head. “Oh, yeah… that’s right! We’ll play!”

“We can still win!” Jasmine sniffed, not appreciating London’s assessment.

“Yeah, sure you will.” Dan turned to me and Jasmine and grinned like he was a cat who just found a rat. “Good luck. You better send your sister on a nice date, $100 minimum. A kid like you probably thinks McDonald’s is nice.”

His voice was filled with condescension as he spoke.

“That’s fine, as long as you agree to the same,” I responded the only one between the four who didn’t look a bit upset. “I agree to the conditions as long as you honor them too.”

“Heh…” He snorted. “Let’s start then.”

A game started and we began to guess each other’s answers. Although London and Dan were boyfriend and girlfriend and had been for years, I wasn’t all that worried. It wasn’t so much that I knew Jasmine. After all, Jasmine and I had only carried on our relationship for a few days before parting. Furthermore, this was a Jasmine from a different world, and I didn’t know what was necessarily applicable between both.

However, what I did have was my understanding of women, or should I say, men. I walked in the shoes of someone with that role. Jasmine reminded me a bit of myself when I was in that previous world, and so I felt like I had a good read on her. My prediction turned out to be true when I was able to guess what she meant quickly, and then draw something that allowed her to quickly understand what I wanted.

Meanwhile, Dan and London didn’t see eye to eye at all. I didn’t know how good of a musician Dan was, but if his art indicated anything about his music, then it was no wonder that he had never amounted to anything. Worse, London couldn’t make heads or tails out of his chicken scratch. When she started drawing her image, Dan didn’t seem to be able to guess at all. He became more and more annoyed the more she pointed at the image.

“Times up!” I called.

“It’s the moonwalk!” London cried out.

“What? That ball you drew is the moon? You call that walking?” Dan replied angrily. “This is completely stupid!”

“Dan…” London tried to smooth things over.

“It’s tied…” I grinned.

“No!” Dan growled before glaring at me. “That’s because you haven’t had your turn yet. If you go, you’ll win unfairly.”

“How is it unfair?” I asked.

“You have a doctor in training on your team.” Dan declared angrily. “Of course, she’d be good at this stuff. All I have is a girl who barely even graduated high school!”

I stiffened, while London lowered her head, looking ashamed. “What did you say?”

Dan snorted. “You heard me. You have someone smart on your team, while all I have is this… this…”

He stopped himself just short of calling her an idiot, but the word still hung in the air. Even Jasmine looked a bit uncomfortable. London shook slightly, looking like she might cry.

My lip peeled back, and I managed to just keep myself from lunging at him. I had seen another world. I had seen a world where Jasmine had gone to college, made it into medical school, and become a doctor. I knew London was a brilliant woman. The only reason she didn’t have that experience this time around was because of Dan. She had given up her dreams to help him pursue his dreams. Yet, he was still just a nobody, and to further sell her out because of his inability, left my entire body feeling a white-hot fury.

“Fine… let’s switch partners.”

“What?” Jasmine asked, sitting up slightly.

“I’ll use London this turn.” I declared. “I’ll even give you a few extra points. If we win anyway, then you pay for the date.”

“Noah…” London looked at me awkwardly.

Dan grinned. “You want to fuck Jasmine so badly?”

“Dan!” London looked at him in horror.

“The winner wins the date,” I responded. “You’ll be paying for my date with my sister.”

“Wh-what?” London blinked, looking at me.

“You…”

“What? A brother can’t go to a nice restaurant with his sister once in a while? Are you that insecure?” I asked and then leaned forward. “Or would you rather me and Jasmine…”

“Fine!” He huffed. “It’s a deal! If I win, then I’ll go with Jasmine and you pay.”

“What?” Jasmine blinked.

“That’s…” London looked at him oddly.

“Just as friends,” Dan responded snidely.

I smiled and then walked up to my sister. “It’s okay. We’ll win.”

She looked at me, a bit of shame in her eyes. “I’m not… good at this. I’m not good at a lot.”

I shook my head, reaching out and wiping her cheek which was wet. “Don’t say that. You’re good at a lot of things. You’re bright, capable, and beautiful. You’re my sister, and all of my sisters are beauties who deserve a man who can take care of them. Until you find that man, I’ll be him, okay?”

“You…” Dan growled.

“Noah…”

“My turn!” I grabbed the card and the marker and went up to the sheet of paper. “Start the timer!”

I began drawing, and a moment later London gave out the right answer. I started the next and she answered it instantly. Each time she answered, her confidence grew and she answered the next question even more quickly. Although the time was brief, it felt like we were in our little grove. It was like all the barriers that had been up between us our whole lives come crumbling down, and for that brief moment, we were nothing more or less than brother and sister.

By the time the timer was up, we had more than enough points. We had completely won. Dan had a glower on his face, and his body was nearly shaking with rage.

“B-but, you’re going out with London! I was on the winning team.” Jasmine complained. “This isn’t fair at all.”

“Don’t worry.” I grinned, grabbing Jasmine around the hip and pulling her to my side. “I’ll take you out on a date with my own money. Dan would probably what an itemized checklist anyway and it wouldn’t be any fun.”

She giggled, her humor returning. “That sounds much better.”

“Get your hands off of her!” Dan suddenly shoved us both apart.

“Hey!” Jasmine cried out angrily.

“What’s the big idea?” I asked.

“You don’t get to touch her.” Dan snarled. “And to hell, if you’re going to be going on a date with her.”

“You can’t tell me what to do,” Jasmine responded.

“Shut up!” he snapped back.

“Dan…” London’s eyes were wide in shock.

“Jealousy looks ugly on you, Dan,” I responded.

“Who’s jealous?” Dan asked, his face dark. “You think you’re better than me?”

“I mean… I got the girl.” I laughed.

Dan grinned. “Yeah, be proud of yourself for nailing a slut. There isn’t a guy she hasn’t fucked. I came in her without a condom. Told the dumb bitch I couldn’t have children and she let me nut all up inside her. Imagine that when you fuck her. I had her first.”

“I don’t think that’s going to be a problem,” I responded.

“And why’s that?” He demanded.

“Cause you just said that in front of your girlfriend, dumbass.”

59