5.27 – ❤ Upgrades III
10.6k 20 301
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When they retired to their room for the night, Jordan didn't even let Natalie get changed. The door clicked shut, and Jordan faced her with an expression that suggested one thing.

"Alright," Jordan ordered. "On the bed."

"Oh?"

Natalie, of course, did as she was told, sitting with a grin.

"I didn't get to say hello, properly," Jordan said, getting down on her knees in front of Natalie. "Honestly, I think I teased myself more than I did you, with that stunt."

"I doubt it. But maybe."

Not wasting time, Jordan tugged Natalie's waistband down, Natalie lifting her hips to help. Exposed, her cock quickly stiffened, swelling up in excitement. Jordan admired the sight of Natalie's cock cramming her panties tight, creating a lewd tent in the fabric. She leaned forward and took a breath in, absorbing Natalie's musky scent. With Jordan having been bouncing on her lap not ten minutes earlier, Natalie guessed it was a potent smell.

"Fuck," Jordan shivered, eyes fluttering open to meet Natalie's. "It's really not fair that my best friend has the world's most amazing cock. How am I supposed to control myself?" She reached forward and grabbed the base of Natalie's shaft through her panties. "I mean, look," she said. "I can't even close my hand around it now." She gave an emphasizing squeeze: her thumb and fingers, indeed, couldn't even touch. Natalie had put on serious girth to match her two new inches.

Jordan leaned forward and placed a kiss on Natalie's cock tip, soft lips tickling through her through her panties. She hooked her fingers under the waist, then pulled them down, tugging Natalie's cock into the air.

For a moment, she took in the sight, looking nearly awed. "Fuck," she whispered. "Natalie, this thing is …"

Rather than finishing the statement, she leaned forward and pressed Natalie's cock onto her face. Her green eyes looked up into Natalie's own as she dragged her cheek up and down, caressing her cock with soft skin. Closing her eyes, she buried her face into Natalie's crotch, taking another deep breath to bask in Natalie's smell.

Natalie shivered at the display, her cock twitching in excitement, the sight of her best friend so blatantly worshiping her dick nearly too much for her to handle. And not just her best friend. Her crush. The woman she was secretly in love with. What kind of torture was this, having her childhood best friend and recently realized crush rubbing her face up and down her cock? Worshiping her, eyes fluttering with lust, like even being close to Natalie's cock was intoxicating her?

Jordan admired Natalie's cock with a few more cheek rubs, then placed another kiss straight on the tip. She rose, then climbed into Natalie's lap, wrapping her legs around her waist. Natalie leaned back, feeling Jordan's weight settle onto her.

"Alright," Jordan breathed, running her hands through Natalie's hair, giving her an indulgent look. "It's time for you to impress me with all that extra firepower." Her eyes sparkled. "You'll put it to good use for me, won't you?"

Natalie's response was obvious: she grabbed Jordan's hips, stood and lifted her, then, turning, tossed her onto the bed. Jordan bounced once before settling, grinning up at Natalie as she climbed overtop her. Natalie grabbed the other girl's wrists and pinned them above her head. With the other hand, she tugged Jordan's pajamas down, revealing her panties.

Gripping her cock, she guided herself between Jordan's legs, rubbing into her, between her pussy lips, watching them spread through the fabric of her panties. Jordan squirmed as she felt the thick rod tease against her, immediately panting with excitement.

Jordan was apparently impatient tonight; she didn't want any more teasing. She finished kicking her pajamas off herself, then tugged down her panties. Usually she let Natalie take care of that. She really wanted to get going.

"Give it," Jordan breathed. "I need it inside me. Now."

Natalie laid her cock out against Jordan's pussy. For a moment, she took the sight in. Ten thick inches, pressing between Jordan's legs. Her cock was so big, now. How would it even fit? She already had, on the couch, but she hadn't actually gotten to see it, with how Jordan had been sitting atop her.

Now, Natalie pressed her cock tip into Jordan's pussy and watched it spread—and the sight thrilled through her. The groan that accompanied the lewd image of her best friend spreading, spreading, spreading around her nearly drove her wild. Natalie gasped as she slid in, Jordan moaning to accompany her.

Inside, Natalie leaned her forehead down to Jordan's own. They panted hot air onto each other's faces. Jordan's breath came in quick gasps, squirming as she struggled to accommodate her. Even with the upgrade, it was clearly a lot to handle—and it would take time to get used to. For Natalie as well. Her best friend's pussy squeezed down on her so much more tightly than before.

"Fuck," Natalie whispered.

"Yeah," Jordan whispered back.

Natalie leaned back up, tugging Jordan's hips into the air for a better angle—so her butt was off the bed, head still laying in the sheets. Inch-by-inch, she slid deeper, Jordan's face flushing as she took Natalie in, squirming in pleasure, and even some discomfort as she adjusted. Natalie kept Jordan's waist level to her own, dizzily watching as she pushed forward. Then, almost fully sheathed, something amazing happened. With the angle, and her new size, Jordan's stomach started to bulge, just the slightest amount—Natalie's cock pushing her skin out. Proof of her new size.

Seeing it, Jordan's eyes went wide. She breathed out, flattening her stomach and squeezing it taut. The bulge became even more pronounced. Jordan ran her hands across the raised flesh, feeling Natalie's cock through her lower stomach.

"L-Look how deep you are," Jordan said in amazement. "Wow. Wow, Natalie. I'm … wrapped around you."

Jordan's pussy tightened, once, hard, around Natalie's cock, making it clear how much she enjoyed the idea. Natalie finished bottoming out with a groan, kissing her best friend's cervix and watching her stomach bulge. Jordan, too, took in Natalie's new size—not just the sensation of being filled, but the physical, visual proof—with a look of dazed arousal. She rubbed her hands against the raised flesh of her lower stomach, as if amazed she could take so much. Natalie could feel her hand pressing into her cock, through the thin skin. She shuddered.

"Fuck," Jordan said, voice trembling. "There's really ten inches inside me. I can't feel anything but you, Nat." Her hips wiggled side to side, stirring Natalie's cock around. "I'm going to go insane."

Natalie couldn't take it anymore. She started to move. Slowly at first, she pulled out, eyes glued to the sight of her thick cock sliding from Jordan's pussy, then back in, inch by inch. Jordan moaned, the noises of pleasure getting louder as Natalie's motions gathered momentum. Her hips picked up speed, hands gripping Jordan's waist to maintain the raised angle.

Jordan's hands clutched the sheets, holding on as she gasped and moaned with each hard thrust. Natalie watched in awe as her cock disappeared and reappeared, the angle and the lighting giving her a show of her cock vanishing and reappearing, bulging her best friend out with each impact of their bodies. An echoing wet squelch accompanied each thrust as they slapped together, Jordan's pussy clinging to every inch of Natalie's length.

"Fuck, Nat," Jordan gasped, eyes screwed shut, her body trembling. "Fuck me. Fuck!" She threw her head back, squeezing her breasts as Natalie found her spot again and again, her abdominal muscles tensing with each thrust.

Natalie lost herself in a haze. Her body moved of its own accord as Jordan's cries washed through her, encouraging her to go faster. Claiming Jordan, thrusting her massive cock into her tight heat, feeling her silky walls clamping down around her, gripping so tightly that Natalie couldn't think of anything but the sensation. The wet squelching and the slapping noises their bodies made filled the room, interspersed by Jordan's moans and gasps.

"I-I'm close," Jordan panted, her nails digging deeper into the sheets. "Already? That fast?" she asked herself in disbelief. "I can't help it. It's too much."

Natalie let go of Jordan's hips and dropped her into the bed, then climbed overtop her, repositioning. She pressed Jordan's legs up, curling her lower half forward so her knees were pressed into the sheets by her head. Natalie started pistoning, kissing her cocktip over and over into her best friend's cervix, desperately working to reach that peak—to fill Jordan's breedable womb. The idea, as it always did, consumed her.

Feeling Jordan's climax start to wrack her body, with one final, deep thrust, she buried herself to the hilt. Her whole body tensed as her orgasm washed over her, and spurts of hot, sticky cum blasted inside Jordan's contracting pussy. Their moans melded together, echoing off the walls as they rode out their ecstasy.

Natalie collapsed on top of Jordan, both of them panting for air. Slowly, she started to pull out—but Jordan stopped her.

"No," she breathed. "Keep it in."

Natalie obliged, keeping their lower halves flush as they caught their breath. She basked in the skin-to-skin contact, the intimacy of their naked bodies pressed together in the aftermath of their shared pleasure. Jordan's chest rose and fell as she breathed raggedly, eyes closed as she drifted away in contentment.

"That… that was…"

 "Pretty good?"

"Yeah. Pretty good," Jordan said with a tired laugh. "I thought you were going to split me in half. Seriously, you're so big, now. I can't describe what it's like."

Natalie chuckled, her breathing slowly returning to normal. Her cock softened, bit by bit, but Jordan kept her arms firmly around Natalie's back, and her ankles tied behind her waist, insisting she stay buried inside.

As the minutes ticked by, Natalie's thoughts started to go mushy. Maybe it was the hormones lingering in her head from her explosive orgasm. Or the heat of Jordan's skin, lulling her into a state of pure contentment. Or maybe just that she couldn't stand it any longer.

But after a long minute just laying on top of Jordan, growing drunk from her best friend's hot skin pressing into her own, Natalie said something stupid.

"Hey, Jay?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you … do you wanna go on a date with me?"

301