5.41 – ❤ Ranked Competitive S*x VII/VIII
9.8k 9 239
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Double length chapter, so next update on Wednesday rather than Monday

Natalie leaned up, grabbed Malice's legs, and hiked her lower half up onto her lap. She gripped her cock, then slapped it down onto the woman's sensitive pussy, making her hips jump in response.

"We're almost out of time," Natalie said, glancing at the nearly empty shield symbol, which had been draining throughout the finger-fucking. "But I wanted to let you get your first feel for it." She rubbed herself up and down in long strokes, parting the Hellhound's lower lips around her thick shaft. "When I win the third round too, you'll get to have fun with this." Another hard slap, which made the woman gasp. "And a special surprise too," Natalie said, smirking. "You won't last long, I think. You'll be mine before the time's up."

"S-Special surprise?"

"You'll see."

Malice panted at her for a moment, then rallied. "You really are delusional, aren't you?" The conviction had disappeared, though. The words were entirely a farce—and one that might be more for her own sake than Natalie's. "You won't win next round, nor would I surrender if you did."

"We'll find out together," Natalie repeated, grinning. The shield symbol's energy finished emptying, freeing Malice from the disabling effect. Natalie stayed there, rubbing her cock into her. "Then again, you could find out what it feels like right now, if you want."

For a long moment, Natalie almost thought Malice would give in to the offer. She stayed frozen as Natalie wiggled her cocktip around her entrance, threatening entry. She even started to penetrate, sliding just a tiny bit in, starting to spread her wide.

But finally, Malice seized control of her urges and scooted backward. Natalie laughed, then stood and backed away, scooping up her hammer. The Hellhound glared at her, then her discarded armor as if considering whether she should put it back on. She chose not to, as Natalie hadn't. Trying to would make her vulnerable. The fight had already technically started.

The Hellhound refocused on her as she stood, muscles tensing as she readied herself for another round of combat. Her face was red and flushed. Natalie could see that her orgasm had distracted her. And the teasing. Unfortunately, the same was true for Natalie. Her head was also fuzzy with the idea of what Malice's pussy would feel like, wrapped around her cock. And how easily she would break, once Natalie employed her 'special technique' on her.

Her special technique. The events with Camille in the bathroom, with [Empowered] [Illusions], had given her a few ideas, after all.

Even if Malice could resist one Natalie, could she resist two?

Of course, before she could make use of that idea, she had to actually score that second guard break. That was much easier said than done against an opponent of Malice's caliber.

For all Natalie had flustered Malice, she seemed to have invoked a sudden seriousness and intensity in her as well—just like Malice's victory had inflicted on Natalie. Maybe because she recognized a second defeat would mean true defeat—a loss over the whole encounter. That she knew that whatever Natalie had planned would be too much for her, considering how easily her fingers alone had taken her apart.

So they were fighting for the win.

Natalie would have thought herself easily distracted when fighting against a nude, extremely attractive martial artist, but she discovered quickly that the frantic nature of the fight meant she couldn't focus on that, only the actual combat. Flame-empowered blows rained down on her, and she desperately tried to keep up. Both the respective magical indicators ticked upwards: the heart, indicating her own proximity to defeat, and the shield, to Natalie scoring a guard-break of her own.

Natalie pulled out all of the stops. [Hunker Down] to counter key charge-up attacks, [Illusion] to misdirect and distract, and even a few [Empower]s to sell the mirages—because Natalie found out quickly that she couldn't afford to not utilize every option in her kit. Wasting a handful of progression points meant nothing if Natalie risked defeat, and thus—well, whatever defeat meant. Nothing good, against a dungeon monster. The whole point of [Empower] was to be used, as much as it pained her to permanently lose advancement toward her next skill upgrades.

The last segment of the fight devolved, with both of them panting and exhausted. The bars took longer to fill up than last time, since fighting at full intensity could drain even trained delvers at a rapid speed. Malice scored a harsh kick into her side; Natalie returned with a jab with her hammer's shaft, smacking it into her face—inefficient, but opportunistic for the situation. Malice got two hard punches in, and Natalie backpedaled, then slammed down her hammer, aiming for the wolfgirl's head. She barely missed, cursing as she tried to recover. It put her off foot, resulting in several more quick attacks from Malice. The heart approached dangerous territory, nearly full.

Natalie growled with excitement, the lust of the fight nearly overwhelming her. She reared back her hammer with all her might. Malice raised her arms and braced herself—before Natalie dropped her hammer and rushed forward, instead. She tackled the other woman, crashing the two of them to the ground, then delivered one, two, three hard punches to the face. Malice hadn't expected the change in pace; she couldn't get her hands up in time to block.

On the third punch, the shield symbol finally ticked full.

Malice collapsed, the fight going out of her. She cried out in outrage. Natalie, in contrast, cried out in victory. She rolled off of the woman, also collapsing into the ground, but from the sheer exertion that the fight had taken, not guard break.

"Fuck me. That was close."

Despite her exhaustion, Natalie allowed herself only a brief two seconds of rest before she forced herself to sit up. For a moment, she sat cross-legged and looked down at Malice, feeling a bit disoriented. It was more than a little strange to go from full-on vicious fighting to the ... equally as passionate, if less violent ... matter of fucking her opponent. She'd literally been punching Malice's face to win.

At least not a single mark had been left behind on either of them: they weren't actually hurting each other. If they had, that might've been too weird for Natalie. The disabling spell was nearly enough by itself to put her off, knowing Malice had to lay there and take it, just like Natalie herself had. But Malice had made it clear she was happy to engage under this rule set, and so had Natalie, so, weird or not as everything was, Natalie didn't feel anything was wrong with it.

And considering the opportunity now available to her, Natalie's thoughts didn't linger on all of that for too long.

Because she had a wolfgirl to fuck into submission.

"I ... I can't believe it ..." Malice panted. "You won. Again."

"Don't sound so surprised," Natalie said. "I'm better than you." The words were arrogant, but intentionally so: she knew this woman wanted Natalie to be her superior—it was the only way she'd agree to submit to her. "Which is why you're going to agree to become mine. Be my good little pup."

Malice's eyes widened in outrage. 'Pup.' Such a demeaning term of address. Natalie also saw something else flicker across her face—something that definitely wasn't outrage.

"I'll—I'll just make it to round three," Malice said. "It's not over yet."

"Let's skip the posturing. All that matters now is action. Results." Natalie shuffled over to between Malice's legs, hiking her lower half up and getting back into the position they'd left off on at the end of round two. She gripped her cock and laid it out across Malice's pussy, whose orange eyes sharpened on the sight, going suddenly silent. "It's time to end this. It'll be a fair fight. Me, inside you. Which of us can resist it more. Tell me, Malice—how do you think you'll do?" Natalie pressed down on her shaft, pressuring it hard against Malice's pussy. "How easily will you break with this thing inside you? Be honest with me."

Malice stared, failing to find an answer right away. Finally, she struggled out:

"I ... I won't break ..."

"Won't you?"

"I won't," she insisted.

Natalie lined her tip up, wiggling it between her lips. "You sure about that?"

"I won't, human, and there's nothing—"

Natalie slid in, tugging Malice's hips in hard, sheathing herself in one smooth motion. Her cock plunged deep into the wet, lubricated tunnel, her cocktip kissing the Hellhound's cervix. Malice let out a loud cry as she was filled up by ten inches of throbbing girl cock. Natalie groaned as well, feeling the woman's tightness squeeze down around her. She was so warm, wet, everything she'd been anticipating. Natalie's cock twitched with need, going wild with excitement after finally claiming Malice in the way she'd been waiting for.

Natalie set Malice down on the ground and climbed overtop her. She pulled the woman's legs up to her head, getting her into a nice, demeaning, breedable position. Then she started pumping.

Natalie had been waiting for this too long; she couldn't hold back. She thrust into the Hellhound's tight pussy again and again, plunging deep inside the other woman with each frantic stroke. The monstergirl whimpered beneath her, squeezing her eyes shut and hugging Natalie as she was fucked mercilessly, Natalie driving into the woman with all of her strength.

"You're mine now," Natalie growled, leaning forward to kiss Malice on the lips. Far less kindly than before—passionate, hard, dominating. "Mine. You understand? My cute little bitch. My pup. My submissive good girl. I'll have you saying it before this is over."

Malice moaned loudly at the words, arching up into Natalie. Her hips bucked to meet Natalie's thrusts, and she pulled her in closer. Their nipples brushed into each other's as their bodies bounced, Natalie pounding into her with everything she had. It was almost embarrassing how desperately her hips worked to bury herself inside the Hellhound's tight pussy—but it felt too good for her to care. To hold back at all. Malice felt amazing, and Natalie couldn't get enough of it.

She pulled off of Malice's mouth with a gasp, then leaned down to take one of Malice's nipples into her mouth, sucking and licking at it while she continued to pump. The woman whined beneath her, pussy squeezing around Natalie's cock as she thrust into her again and again. She tightened hard around her cock, and Natalie groaned in pleasure as she kept fucking the wolfgirl.

The two of them continued to kiss and grope, Natalie's hands roaming Malice's body, exploring every inch of her soft skin and firm muscles. It was almost overwhelming, the feeling of Malice's pussy wrapped around her cock, the way her hips bucked up to meet her thrusts, the sounds of their moans and gasps mixing together. Flesh slapped against flesh as Natalie took out all her pent-up aggression and anticipation for this event.

Natalie felt herself getting closer to the end rapidly, her pleasure building with each stroke. She hadn't intended for this to break out so intensely. That hadn't been the plan; she'd meant to work into it. But Malice's body sucked her in, the feel of soft skin, the moans and whines she made. The feel of her skin hitting Natalie's.

Gasping, Natalie forced herself to emerge for air. And for her hips to slow. She couldn't keep going like this. She'd had a plan. She needed to execute it.

Wide orange eyes looked up at her, confused and needy.

"What are you doing?" Malice demanded—amusingly, actually angry that Natalie had stopped. The confident aggression was gone. She just wanted more. Maybe Natalie could even win without employing her special technique, seeing how hungry she looked.

But it wasn't enough to make the woman cum. Natalie had higher goals. She had to make Malice submit. To make her give in. To make her feel so good that she wanted to be Natalie's forever—and admit to such out loud.

Panting as she got control of her thoughts—it was hard, looking down at the sweaty, naked woman she was ten inches deep in—Natalie somehow mastered herself. She gazed down at Malice calmly. Almost idly, she rubbed a thumb into the girl's clit, just to tease her. Malice's hips bucked up at the contact.

"You don't mind if I call in backup, do you?" Natalie asked.

The hellhound looked at her, confused. "You couldn't if you wanted to. The duel is a forced one-on-one."

"It'll technically still be that," Natalie grinned. "Just, two of the same ones."

"What are you talking about, human?"

Closing her eyes and focusing, Natalie put together a spell. She was still no great mage—if getting better by the day, working on making that weakness less a weakness—but magic had always been easiest when applied in this way. Applications that aligned with her sponsor.

Mana drained from her, and Natalie reopened her eyes. To her front, and behind Malice, a fuzzy image coalesced from motes of summoned light. Malice strained her gaze upward, exposing her slender neck with the awkward angle. Natalie ran a finger down one of the hard lines there, before her eyes flicked back up to see the illusion finish forming.

A clone of Natalie blinked back at her, blue eyes surprised. She looked at Malice, then down at herself—her ten-inch cock hanging in the air and coated in Malice's juices, glistening like Natalie's own would have been.

"Huh," Other-Natalie said. She gripped her cock and wiggled it, meeting Natalie's eyes. "Just don't let yours touch mine. That'll make it weird."

239