5.40 – ❤ Ranked Competitive S*x VI
7.5k 15 234
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Malice's eyes widened at the pivot in tone, at Natalie saying something so crude in such a soft voice. And also at the predatory grin that spread across her lips. She let out a groan as Natalie worked more kisses down her neck, far less chaste than before. More eager. Passionate.

With a deft motion, she unclasped the Hellhound's armored bra, peeling it off and revealing her breasts to Natalie's gaze. Two dark nipples sat atop her dark gray tits—firm, soft tits that filled Natalie's hands as she cupped them. Malice sucked in a breath as Natalie squeezed, then began to work her fingers around the woman's nipples, tweaking and teasing.

Natalie's lips and tongue replaced her fingers shortly, and Malice's hands went, seemingly by instinct, up to grab the back of Natalie's head and press her face in. The guard-break effect stopped her from resisting, but it far from prevented her from enjoying herself or responding positively. Natalie had learned that herself when her hips had refused to stop thrusting up into Malice's breasts.

For a while, she played with the wolfgirl, who had turned malleable with a speed that surprised even Natalie. Sighing with content, Natalie pulled away, leaving a glistening nipple behind. She grinned down at Malice, who stared back up at her with wide eyes, panting.

"You know, Malice," Natalie murmured. "When all a girl talks about is wanting to make someone submit, I can't help but think she's projecting." She leaned forward, getting her lips close to the Hellhound's ear. "That maybe she's the one who wants to be put into her place."

"You would think that, wouldn't you?" Malice accused. But the trembling in her voice, and the blush on her cheeks, gave away the act.

"No point in guessing," Natalie said. "We can find out together."

She slid her hands down onto either of the wolf-girl's thighs, then tugged her legs apart. Her fingers toyed at the leather strap keeping her bikini armor on. "But promise me something?"

"W-What?"

"Don't give in too fast," Natalie said, throwing her opponent's words back at her. "It's more fun that way."

Pulling the Hellhound's lower armor off, Natalie exposed the woman's pussy to the air—and to her gaze. The monster girl was already wet, and Natalie wasted no time in sliding a finger up along her slit. Malice let out a groan, hips twitching in response to the stimulation she'd been waiting so long for.

"This wet for me, already?" Natalie murmured, showing her finger off for Malice. She waggled it disapprovingly. "All you've done is play with my cock, so far. That worked you up this much?"

Malice flushed. She opened her mouth to reply, but cut off with another groan as Natalie wasted no time: she slid the finger inside the wolfgirl. She pumped it slowly in and out, then added another finger, curling them into the Hellhound's tight pussy.

"You're pretty sensitive, aren't you?" Natalie asked, leaning down to kiss Malice's neck again, sucking gently at her skin. "I don't think it's gonna take long to take you apart. I can tell. You'll come fast for me, like a good girl."

Again, the Hellhound tried to respond, but was interrupted as Natalie continued to finger her. She let out a soft whine as Natalie worked her fingers deeper in, exploring the monster girl's inner walls. Her thumb found Malice's clit and began to toy with it, rubbing in circles.

"F-Fuck," Malice gasped. Her hips twitched up into Natalie's fingers. Her hand instinctively clutched at her breast. "How—how are you so good at this, human?" She glared at Natalie, as if upset by the fact.

"You like it?"

"Of course I don't like—" Malice started, lying through her teeth, but she couldn't even finish—she cut off with another groan as Natalie pressed down harder, grinding her thumb into the woman's clit. Her hips twitched again, and she let out a soft whimper, eyes fluttering as Natalie toyed with her.

"What was that?" Natalie asked.

Malice just lay there and squirmed.

"So if I win, what actually happens?" Natalie asked. "I'm curious."

"You won't win."

"But if I do?"

"Then I'll be your mate. I said that at the start."

"What's that mean, though?"

Malice whined loudly as Natalie rubbed into her, though she visibly tried to gather her thoughts. To respond. Maybe she was even appreciating the distraction Natalie was giving her.

"It means you get to keep me. As yours. To do whatever you want with."

"Whatever I want?" Natalie asked.

Malice nodded weakly. She sucked in a gasp of air as Natalie added another finger, now pumping three inside her. Her pussy squeezed down around Natalie's fingers, slick juices lubricating the motion. The Hellhound whimpered as she thrust her hips up to meet Natalie's fingers. It had been easier than Natalie had expected to have the haughty woman squirming beneath her, but maybe that was the nature of a guard break. Natalie had felt unusually compromised too, even considering her natural arousal.

And Natalie had always been pretty good at this. Experience and practice paid off.

Either way, Natalie was enjoying herself immensely. Probably as much as Malice.

Well, maybe not that much. The wolfgirl was really starting to writhe.

"Does that mean you'll follow us around?" Natalie asked, her curiosity over the whole event distracting her from her ultimate goal. "To the surface, too?"

"I'd be yours," Malice said. "Like you'd be mine. That's what the description said."

"The description?"

"When I transformed."

Natalie tilted her head, intrigued. "What else did the description say?"

Malice shook her head, moaning loudly as Natalie's fingers continued to work away inside her pussy. Her hips twitched up into her hand desperately, and Natalie could tell she was close. Natalie repeated her question, but Malice didn't reply. By the look on her face, Natalie could tell she was past the point of being able to respond. Which was unfortunate. Or maybe fortunate. Natalie really should be trying harder to win. This fight was hardly without stakes.

 She worked her fingers faster, grinding them in deep. The Hellhound whined and wiggled on the floor, hips working to meet Natalie without conscious intention, submitting to her pleasure.

"You sure talked a lot for how easily you're coming apart," Natalie laughed. She'd find out how the specifics of victory worked when she won, she supposed. "You ready to cum for me?"

She pushed Malice over, then climbed atop her. Leaning down to press her lips into Malice's own, Natalie curled her fingers into Malice and really started working. Matching her desperate tempo. Pressing her palm hard into her clit, giving her something to grind against. She kissed the woman, their tongues entwining, then pulled back to whisper into her ear.

"Come on, Malice. Cum for me," she murmured. "Your body knows what it wants."

"N-No," Malice groaned. "Not so fast. I'm not that weak."

"This is telling another story," Natalie said, feeling Malice squeeze down on her. "It wants to give your master her first orgasm. To come apart on my fingers, like a bitch in heat."

"N-No—"

"It's not a request," Natalie told her in between kisses—which might be doing more to the Hellhound than her fingers. Who would've thought the wolfgirl would be so weak to affection? Natalie's voice took a hard edge. "It's an order. Cum for me. Now."

For a long, suspended moment, Malice struggled against her own desire. But the commanding tone did the job. She sagged into the ground, and her hips arched upward, her entire body starting to shake violently. Natalie's pace quickened one last time, and Malice let out a loud whine as she came apart, pussy clenching down hard on Natalie's fingers. Her entire body shook, eyes rolling back as she rode through the orgasm Natalie forcefully extracted from her.

When she'd finished, the wolfgirl collapsed back down, panting.

"That … doesn't mean … I submit," Malice groaned, lying in a sweaty puddle on the ground. "This isn't over. I have to surrender."

"I'd be disappointed if it was," Natalie said, grinning. "I'm not nearly done having my fun with you."

234