6.02 – Level Three I
6.3k 16 196
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Natalie groaned.

"One day," she said, "I'll have a level-up that comes with normal skills."

Despite her complaint, her heart beat faster in excitement. Like every time before, there was enormous promise in all three of her new abilities. Even if activating one of them required … rather unusual means.

"That means there's a fun one?" Jordan grinned. She leaned into Natalie's shoulder, squeezing her leg in encouragement. "Come on, don't keep us waiting. We're dying to know."

Heat rose onto Natalie's face. Likewise, in anticipation, Liz and Sofia also squirmed in place, not as willing as Jordan to state their interest, but also obviously curious. And maybe something other than just 'curious'.

Ana, of course, watched with a blank expression and a slightly tilted head, waiting patiently for Natalie to elaborate.

How was Natalie supposed to explain the skill? Whether her teammates understood her class or not, telling them that she had to cum inside one of them to give a massive buff was—something hard to drop into conversation. No matter how prepared they were for it.

"Well," Natalie said, shifting in place, no longer able to meet anyone's eyes. "It's kind of … direct."

"Oh, look at her squirm," Jordan said, scooting even closer, grin getting wider. "She's all flustered. It's something good."

"You're making it worse by tip-toeing," Sofia huffed. "Just say it."

Natalie sighed.

"It's called [Divine Invigoration]. I can give a week-long massive buff to one of your primary stats. But to do it, I have to … 'finish inside' the target."

That statement hung in the air.

Jordan burst out laughing.

Sofia and Liz stared at Natalie, aghast and flaming-faced, respectively.

Ana made a noise of interest. "What does 'inside' mean, specifically?"

"That's your question?" Natalie asked.

Ana paused. She glanced at the two blushing girls, then Jordan, whose face was buried into Natalie's shoulder as she laughed uncontrollably.

"Is it any hole?" Ana continued, unperturbed. "Or only the most traditional one?"

"Yeah, Nat," Jordan said. "Can you only buff us in the pussy, or is it any hole?"

"S-Shut up," Natalie said, jostling the girl leaning into her arm. "You're making this worse." Blushing, she kept her attention on Ana—at least she was engaging as a professional should. "I don't know. It just says inside."

"Guess we'll have to test it," Jordan snickered. "Who's offering up their mouth in the name of science?"

"I assume Elizabeth," Ana said.

That brought Jordan's chuckling to an abrupt stop. The entire train cart looked at Ana. Then Liz.

Liz pointed at herself, eyes like saucers. "W-What?!" she exclaimed. "Me?!"

Ana tilted her head, confused. "If a 'massive buff' was offered to any individual on the team, it would be the healer, no? It would have knock-on effects since you also buff Natalie. A greatly empowered support is the obvious choice. Healer and tanks are the backbone of every team, so unless—" Ana paused abruptly, then faced Natalie. "Well, actually. Can you cum in yourself?"

Natalie made a choking noise.

"That," Jordan said, "is a very good question, Ana." She gave a short, punctual nod. "This is the kind of insight we need." She faced Natalie. "So, Nat? Can you cum inside yourself? You're pretty flexible, and if the mouth counts as a hole to 'finish inside', it's maybe doable."

"What's the exact phrasing?" Ana prompted.

Natalie floundered for a good several seconds. Even worse, Jordan sat there and smirked at her, enjoying the sight of her squirming in disbelief. Liz and Sofia stared, shocked into silence by the question. Even by Ana's standards, it was stunningly inappropriate.

Ana waited patiently for a response, probably confused as to why Natalie was disoriented, that ridiculous woman.

"I'm— I'm not cumming in my own mouth," Natalie finally said. "That's— that's—"

"Super perverted?" Jordan suggested. "I don't know," she said, fiddling with Natalie's shirt while she grinned up at her. "I think it'd be kind of hot. And anything for the team, right?"

"And technically, you already have," Ana added.

"Excuse me?!"

"Or your body has, I suppose," Ana said. "Though perhaps that's semantics. Hm. Regardless, it's debatable who would use the effect better. It's either Elizabeth or you. But what's the phrasing of the skill?"

Natalie just repeated the wording, more because she couldn't formulate any other response: "Finish inside a target to provide a week-long massive boost to their main stat. Target can be changed daily."

"It's ambiguous," Ana said. "It says nothing about self-targeting. So perhaps." She shrugged. "Regardless, Natalie is already the strongest member on the team, now that she's level three, and we're not. So putting a buff on Liz to equalize things is smarter. Having too much difference in power between us is a poor idea."

For all sorts of reasons. Like if Natalie went up against an encounter she were, for whatever reason, especially weak against, then having the effect on Liz meant she could carry that fight. Or if a fight were heavy on disables, and they focused all the debuffs on Natalie, then having another strong individual to pick up the slack was best. In general, being balanced in power was ideal for a team.

"Best on me? I-I don't think you know what you're suggesting," Liz stammered. "Come on, Ana."

Ana looked at her, as confused as since the start. Natalie thought she might not even be faking it this time. Though she could never really tell.

"Aren't you two already sleeping together?" Ana asked. "Why is it a big deal?"

Liz squeaked. "W-What? Sleeping together? She just—we just! There's an item! My wand!"

Well. It was kind of debatable what 'sleeping with' meant, since Natalie was most certainly fucking Liz with her wand once per day, and also using the two-sided effect for linking their health pools—but yeah. Natalie had never actually 'cum inside' her, as the skill required. Or gone much further than what the item needed to activate. Clearly Liz considered that a big jump up from their current entanglement.

After a moment, Ana said, "I see." It didn't sound like she did. She faced back to Natalie. "Then it's whoever would be comfortable with the skill, I suppose."

"W-Well, it's not that I'd be uncomfortable with it," Liz interjected.

The four of them looked at her. The royal's cheeks scorched red. She covered her face with her hands. "We can figure that out later!" she said loudly. "What other skills did you get, Nat?"

196