6.05 – ❤ Illusory Bonus Equipment I
7.6k 10 216
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wow," Jordan said, breaking the silence. "You are on a roll today, Ana. Great question after great question."

"Thank you," Ana said, nodding at Jordan.

"You want me to do what?" Natalie exclaimed.

"Grow a cock on her," Jordan said, patting Natalie's leg. "She made that rather clear, I feel."

"Not now," Ana said. "I'm simply curious whether it would work."

"How did you even come up with that?" Natalie choked out.

Ana tilted her head. "As I told you, because I enjoyed using yours. I quite liked that experience. Having both parts was," she pursed her lips, "interesting."

The bluntness was really putting Natalie off-foot. Or maybe it was the idea itself. Because sheesh. Growing a magical cock? On Ana? Or anyone?

A part of her wondered why she hadn't come up with the idea.

"But it's not worth wasting [Empower] on," Ana said. "So only if a default illusion would suffice."

"I can see why you wanted to wait to ask," Liz squeaked. "W-Wow." She hesitated, searching Ana's face. "Was it … really that much fun?"

Ana pursed her lips. "Yes. I would recommend all of you try it, if it turns out possible." She tilted her head as she looked at Liz. "And it's more fun with another person, of course. I could help you with it, if you wish, Elizabeth."

At Ana casually offering to 'take care' of Liz's first magical erection—in the same manner she would offer to join her in a sparring session—the poor healer's face went a truly impressive scarlet. She shook her head rapidly, steam all but rising off her face, her short black hair bouncing up and down with the vigorous motion.

"T-That's okay, Ana! Um! But thank you!"

Ana nodded, unperturbed at the rejection, then faced back to Natalie.

The brief diversion had at least given Natalie a second to compose herself. Marginally. Because her head was still spinning with possibilities.

And while it would be a stretch to expect [Illusion] to somehow grant physical sensations … her entire class was a stretch.

She wouldn't be all that surprised if it did.

Slowly, a plan formed.

Although Ana had been the one to ask, Natalie had another idea for who the guinea pig should be. Her attention shifted slowly to the left, landing on a prim white-haired fighter—whose blue eyes widened immediately.

Natalie tossed Sofia a monster core. She caught it fluidly, never one to fail a test of reflexes. She looked down at it.

It was, of course, the core holding her collar.

"Y-You're kidding, Natalie," she stammered. "You're not testing it on me, are you?"

"We've got a collar to train," Natalie replied, grinning.

"But Ana was the one who asked!"

"I have no need of it this instant," Ana said mildly. "This is acceptable to me."

"I bet it is!" Sofia protested, shooting a glare at the woman. She turned back to Natalie. "We're in public."

"It's a private cabin."

"The staff could come by at any moment!"

"They probably won't," Natalie said. "And they'd knock." Besides, in the worst case, she had [Illusion] to get away with most slip-ups. She'd already put that skill to good use back in the locker room, in her first encounter with Sofia.

"Emphasis on probably!"

"Pets aren't supposed to complain so much," Natalie said disapprovingly. "They're supposed to obey. Besides, it has to be an embarrassing situation. That's how the collar works. Can't train it otherwise." She gestured impatiently for Sofia to continue. "Now, chop-chop."

Sofia stared at her, aghast, for a moment—before, like she always did, blushing and giving in. She'd put up her brief protests, as her dignity demanded of her; now the idea took over. Her blue eyes drifted down to the monster core even as her cheeks started to burn a brighter and brighter red.

"Unbelievable," Sofia muttered. "This item is so much trouble. The stat boosts are nice, but not that good."

And yet, nonetheless, she withdrew the collar, then clipped it around her neck. She tucked the leash to the side, out of the way, then crossed her arms and glared at Natalie.

Natalie glanced at the closed train cabin entrance. Her heartbeat sped up. She was doing this, then? Out in public, however 'private' this room was?

And more importantly, growing a cock.

On Sofia.

That idea shouldn't have done the things it did to Natalie's stomach. Just, she couldn't get it out of her head. Sofia was already easy to make squirm. Having a whole new attack vector? And an even more sensitive one, with how new it would be to Sofia?

Something about the image of a pale rod between Sofia's soft thighs, twitching and leaking in excitement, her knees clenched together and her hips wiggling side to side, genuinely made Natalie's head go fuzzy.

And what about putting one on Jordan? Liz? And Ana of course—though Natalie already had some experience with how that girl would react to the situation.

"Well?" Natalie said to Sofia. "Get those pants off."

"What?"

"I'm hardly going to put a cock on top of your clothing."

"You … want me to get naked?"

"Below the waist is fine. Bunch it down to your knees."

Sofia's mouth opened and closed. Her eyes flicked to Liz and Ana.

"Do you, um, not want us to watch?" Liz squeaked.

Natalie snorted. "Then she wouldn't be as embarrassed. We're training the collar, remember?"

"R-Right," Liz said.

Sofia's mouth worked soundlessly. She cleared her throat. "It's for the collar," she confirmed. "S-So it's fine."

Natalie snorted. The obvious excuses were amusing as always. "Waiting," she said.

A small shiver went through Sofia, before she finally stood, and her fingers wandered down to her pants button.

Natalie watched with a held breath as Sofia fumbled with it. The white-haired girl's cheeks were already flushed crimson, eyes flickering around at the watching faces surrounding her. Natalie smirked. Something about how embarrassed Sofia became by these situations, she really couldn't get enough of.

Finally, Sofia popped open her pants button. She tugged the garment down her smooth thighs, revealing a pair of white cotton panties underneath. Natalie's gaze zeroed in immediately, of course, to the dark patch staining it.

"Looks like someone's a little more excited than she's letting on," Natalie grinned.

Sofia squeezed her eyes shut. "S-Shut up."

"Stand up and take those off, too," Natalie instructed. "Don't be shy."

With visible reluctance, Sofia hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties. She hesitated for the briefest of moments before finally tugging them down, exposing her smooth, cleanly shaved mound. Natalie drank in the sight, eyes roaming over Sofia's bare lower half.

Liz made a small, strangled noise in the back of her throat. Ana watched with detached curiosity, her gaze analytical. Jordan openly leered, making no attempt to hide the way her eyes raked over Sofia's exposed pussy as she leaned into Natalie's shoulder, enjoying the show as much as Natalie was.

And speaking of that. Jordan's interest. Back when they'd first discussed Sofia, Jordan had made it clear the two of them should make Sofia their pet. Not just Natalie's.

But in regards to actually getting to play with Sofia, Natalie had been hogging her. And that was pretty mean, considering just how much fun it was to make Sofia squirm.

So for this little experience? Sofia's first time with a cock?

Natalie would definitely be enlisting her best friend's help.

It was Jordan's turn to play with their pet.

216