1.07 – ❤ Heating Up
20.1k 21 452
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Natalie unbuttoned her top pants button, hands shaking. Considering that this wasn’t anything sexual, she didn’t understand why her hands were shaking. She was just providing proof.

Halfway from shuffling her pants down, about to tug her panties to her knees, she froze.

Her cock.

It was hardening.

“Um,” Natalie said.

Why was she getting hard? She wasn’t aroused. This was … strictly practical in nature. She wanted to prove her bizarre circumstances to Jordan.

Jordan’s eyes were locked to it. She saw how Natalie’s panties were bulging upward as her cock—inappropriately, and without reason—filled the fabric out.

Natalie was mortified. How would she explain this? The proof had been given, at least, without even needing to finish undressing. Because what else would be shoving her panties upward, straining the fabric? But getting hard, in front of Jordan. What excuses did she have?”

Jordan gave one for her. “It’s just … a natural reaction,” she said, eyes finally wrenching up to Natalie, as if she’d needed to tear them away. Like before, Natalie was ensnared by Jordan’s understanding eyes. No judgments, there. Jordan had always been a hard girl to fluster. “Keep going? I want to see.”

Natalie hesitated, but did as she was told. Her cock finished filling out, and as much as to fulfill Jordan’s request, she pulled her panties down to get a sense of what she herself was in for. Because while she’d seen herself soft, tucked into her pants, she hadn’t gotten a chance to inspect it in any depth.

Her cock sprung forward, escaping their fabric confines. Six inches of girl cock stood proudly at attention, veiny and throbbing in anticipation—(anticipation? Nothing like that would be happening)—and twitching under Jordan’s wide-eyed appreciation.

Appreciation? No, that wasn’t the right word, even if it looked like it, and Natalie had a good read on Jordan’s expression. It was just fascination. Interest of a reserved sort.

“Wow,” Jordan said. “A-Architect. You … really do.”

“Um.” Natalie had seen her member once before, and had a short time to adjust, so she wasn’t quite as surprised as Jordan … but still, of course, not at ease with the whole situation. “Yeah. I really do. Not making stuff up.”

A cock. Her class had given her a cock.

“Is it …?” Jordan shook her head.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“What?”

“I was going to say … is it sensitive? It works?”

“Um. I mean. Yeah. I think. I can’t really … ?”

“Go ahead. Test it.” Jordan’s eyes were wide, and she was blushing. “We need to figure out what’s going on. I promised you we would, didn’t I?”

Right. She had. Jordan was just helping her figure out the crazy circumstances of her class-bestowal.

Did her cock work like a normal one? By its realistic sculpting, and pulsing, veiny hardness, Natalie would guess yes. But she couldn’t know for sure, until she’d tested it.

She wrapped a hand around it. She tried to ignore the reality of the situation. That she was sitting there, on Jordan’s bed, with her cock in her hand. She also tried to ignore just how … enraptured Jordan looked. That was just fascination in her eyes, right? Natalie could’ve sworn it was … lust … but that couldn’t be right. Why would Jordan be excited by what she was seeing? Natalie’s cock was thinking for her. Inventing things from her own lust.

Her own lust. She needed to control that. However excited she was by this, it was her cock thinking for her. She and Jordan were just figuring things out. She repeated it to herself like a mantra.

Her hand went up, then down, bunching sensitive flesh around her cock head. Natalie sucked in a breath of air.

“Y-Yeah. It’s, uh. Definitely functional.” The pumping motion had sent electricity up her spine. Was it even more sensitive than normal? Were all cocks like this?

“Huh.” Jordan’s blush was pronounced, now, and she’d watched Natalie’s hand go up and down with a rapt fascination. She shook her head, as if to clear her thoughts, then looked back up at Natalie. “What do you think it means?”

“Means?” It was hard to think with Jordan looking at her like that. And with her cock in her hand.

“That … your class gave it to you. You think you’ll need to … use it?”

Jordan was playing catch-up on things Natalie had already puzzled over.

Except, Jordan made the same realization Natalie had, and probably faster. She continued, “Because you can advance your harvest skill, right? So it goes from … kissing, to more?”

“I think so.”

Jordan stared at her for a long moment. “Then … we should test the theory.” She shuffled across the bed, and before Natalie had the opportunity to register what was happening, Jordan was straddling her lap.

Her lap.

Where her cock was.

Jordan was sitting on her cock. Sure, there were layers of clothing in the way … but still. That pressure on her sensitive member was Jordan’s ass.

“If that’s fine?” Jordan breathed.

What was happening? Where had this come from? She and Jordan weren’t interested in each other like that. They weren’t. Jordan was just experimenting. Helping Natalie figure out her class, and what her harvest ability did.

Either way, Natalie was as caught up in the moment as Jordan. Her hands went to Jordan’s waist, and though she felt like she was on fire, she grinned at her friend. Her nerves thrummed through her, but they emboldened her. Anxiety had always had the opposite effect it should … it spurred her forward, inciting a need to prove something to herself. She didn’t like how Jordan’s proximity was engulfing her, making her stomach squirm. Or the way she was so confused by what was happening. She wanted to take charge.

So her hands dipped even further, then slid behind Jordan, so she had Jordan’s ass in her hands. She tugged the other girl forward, bringing Jordan’s face, and their bodies, scorchingly close. It also had her lower body sliding against Natalie’s cock, too, which almost wrenched a groan from her lips—something she barely forced down.

“Yeah,” Natalie murmured. “Let’s find out.”

Jordan took Natalie’s face in her hands, then closed the last inch.

Soft lips pressed into Natalie’s own. Her mind was on fire, immediately. Natalie wasn’t new to this, but she wasn’t the most experienced, either. And definitely, she’d never experienced this pounding in her chest. Not at this intensity. The fact it was Jordan—her best friend—kissing her erased her thoughts. Natalie leaned forward into the kiss, needing more. She pried open Jordan’s mouth, who eagerly reciprocated.

Somewhere in the back of her head, Natalie recognized the skill ought to work with any sort of kiss, though maybe give less ‘energy’. So why were they getting so worked up? Why were the two of them exploring each other’s mouths so fervently? Sharing saliva and wrestling their tongues?

Jordan’s hips bucked forward, sliding her lower half against Natalie’s cock. This time, heated by the sloppiness of their kiss, she couldn’t stop herself. She groaned into Jordan’s mouth, the friction of Jordan’s pants too intense to ignore.

The two of them froze.

The noise of pleasure had broken the moment.

“Shit, my parents,” Jordan whispered, pulling back and glancing at the doorway. Her cheeks were flushed, and her pupils blown out. She was panting in excitement. So was Natalie. Jordan looked back. “Um.” She shook her head, then climbed off Natalie. “S-Sorry. I got … I got caught up.”

“That’s fair.” Natalie was doing her best to keep her composure. She’d always taken the lead in … just about everything. This might’ve been the first time Jordan had been so assertive. She guessed the insanity of her class had mixed things up. They were both confused, right now. “Sorry about,” Natalie gestured, not saying it directly. The moan. Because it’d been kind of loud. Jordan’s parents probably hadn’t heard, but it had definitely been a reminder of what they were doing, and where.

The scorching heat of the moment left. Natalie tugged up her panties, ignoring the way her cock pulsed, teased then ignored. She buttoned her pants, bringing herself back to modesty. Natalie couldn’t believe what had happened. The kiss, as much as how she’d exposed herself to Jordan … and how Jordan had been rubbing herself against Natalie. Against … her cock.

“But, it, uh, worked?” Jordan asked.

Natalie seized the distraction. It was why they’d done all that, after all. Just experimenting.

She checked.

452