Ch: 187 [Aftermath of the revenge]
472 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After recording Alica's testimony, or should I say confession, I sent the recording to Jessica. She had been having trouble capturing Alica due to her ties with the Justice League, but now, with the solid evidence in her hands, Alica won't be able to escape this time. I stuffed her holes with the dildos and I made her sign a couple of blank papers, just like how she did it in the past.

I left her there in the basement.

I trust Jessica to take care of this slut.

Now that I have taken everything back and have my revenge... I don't feel any satisfaction. It doesn't feel any different. I am glad, yeah, but it's weird... That bitch finally got what she deserved, but... Oh, well, what the heck. It's time to move on and leave the past behind.

As for Willo, I decided to take her to Professor X. Emma took over her case. According to her, Willo's power to read others' thoughts all the time is like having a small radar in her head. Her brain can detect what other people are thinking and experiencing. However, the downside is that she can not control what she absorbs.

This explains the changes in her behavior and her brain waves show that her mental condition is very delicate like a cracked vase filled with water. A small push and it will shatter into pieces. I am sure Emma can heal her.

Right now, Willo is sitting in the corner of her containment room. I feel bad for her, but she needs some serious help.

"So what do you think? Is it possible to heal her?" I asked.

Emma shook her head, "Well, I am not sure, but the good news is that her brain waves show that she has not absorbed anyone's thought recently. It's as if she finally found a way to control her ability. But the downside is that she is confused and afraid. All her life she was able to hear others' thoughts and then suddenly, she can't. The trauma is too great for her. She might not be the same person when she recovers. As you can see, her brain waves are extremely unstable and can shift in any direction. This is not something we can predict."

"Can she learn how to control her ability?" I asked.

"Yes, that's the point of this school. We will help her get through it. Right now, she is like a little child, just learning how to walk. With patience and guidance, she will improve. The question is whether she is willing to trust us enough to make the effort."

I can tell Emma is concerned about Willo.

"I see..." I paused. "I am trusting you with her. And Emma, can we talk in private?"

Emma looked at me suspiciously, "Ok, follow me."

I followed her to her office.

"So how have you been, Alex? It's been a while since we last talked," She asked as she poured two cups of tea.

"I am fine. So, Emma, why did you do it? Why did you block my memories? I came for your help and you messed up with my head. Tell me, was the night we spent and these feelings I have for you all fake?" I asked.

Emma sighed, "No. I... You broke through the seal, didn't you?" she asked.

"Yeah, I remember everything," I replied.

"It's your wife, Skye. She left a part of her power in your soul. She wanted you to live a peaceful life, away from revenge and danger. She wanted Hina and you to live a peaceful life, so she blocked your memories. But, after countless years, the seal started to crumble and you were seeing flashes of your past life and hearing voices in your head. Back then when I entered your mind, I saw everything you went through. Then I met her... She wanted you to stop seeking vengeance and requested me to fix the seal."

After a pause, Emma continued, "I did it. She wanted to erase your memories clean, but I only blocked them. I... I was afraid that if you remember your past life, you might change. I feared that you might go away from me. I know that you might think that I manipulated you, but I wanted to protect you. I... I love you, Alex. I could not bear the thought of losing you."

I looked at her silently.

"That stupid girl," I muttered, remembering Skye's face. It isn't as vivid as before, but I still remember it, "She just had to do something so stupid."

Emma looked at me in surprise.

I stood up, "I will forgive you this time. But don't do something like this again."

I walked toward the window and looked outside. It's already 5 pm. The field outside is completely empty today due to the mist. After a moment of silence...

"I heard you found your daughter," She said.

I nodded.

"Yeah. I found Hina. It's kinda weird, you know, seeing her after all these years. But it's ok now. She is safe, just as I promised Skye," I replied.

"I am glad for you, Alex. It's a good thing to hear," Emma smiled.

"Yeah, me too," I said, as I turned around.

"So, do you still love me like before you recovered your memories?" She asked with unceasing hope in her eyes.

I stepped forward and looked down at Emma, "Why don't you take a peek?" I pointed at my head.

"No. I want to hear it from you."

I grabbed the collar of her dress and pulled her close. My lips locked with her lips. Her kiss felt so good. She opened her mouth and our tongues locked with each other. My hands roamed on her body, feeling her curves, her breasts, her waist, her legs. She returned the favor by cupping my butt, sending a wave of pleasure down to my groin.

Her mouth moved to my neck and I heard her whisper, "Take me home, my love. Make love to me,"

"What if I want to take you right here and right now?" I whispered back.

"What are you talking about? It's my office... What if someone sees us? Then what are you going to do about it?" She whispered.

"Let them see. Let them see you... mine. Show them how much I love you. Let them see who you belong to," I replied.

Emma blushed and I could feel the blood pumping through her body.

I smiled, "Just kidding," I whispered into her ear.

"Alex!" She whispered back, "That is so cruel. I think I hate you right now,"

"I love you too," I laughed and gave her another kiss. "Let's go on a date tomorrow. I will take you somewhere far, far away and we can be alone for a long time. And we can continue from here."

I gave her another kiss and squeezed her breasts, feeling the softness.

"Shit, we can go on a date whenever you want, but how cruel of you to leave me hanging like this. You can't just stop in the middle and leave me. You still have to finish what you started!" She exclaimed, with a hint of desperation in her voice.

"Humm... I guess I can stay a bit more. Drop your clothes, get on the table, and spread your legs. Let me finish what I started."

Today, Emma is wearing a formal dress. I don't think I have ever seen her in such clothes. She always wears sexy dresses with near-open cleavage.

"On the table?! Alex, don't tell me you are going to-"

I pulled her dress and tore it, exposing her body. She shivered with excitement. Then I went down on her and put my mouth to her pussy, licking, sucking, and kissing her.

Emma's moans filled the room, "Oh my God! Fuck! Close the door! Somebody might come in! Oh my God! Right there! Suck on my clit! Ahhh... Oh shit, oh my God... Harder! Don't stop! Oh... Come on, close the door please."

"Why are you asking me to do something you can do with your ability?" I teased her.

"Shut up! I am asking you because... I... Oh my God, don't stop! Just a bit more! Don't stop! Ahhh... Oh God, Alex. I can't focus my power when you are sucking on me like that... I can't close the door... Don't stop... I am almost there... Oh my God..."

I can feel her shaking. I kept up my assault and licked her until she squirted all over my face.

"Ahhh... Ahhh... Ahhh..."

I licked up the juice that flowed down her thighs, cleaning her completely. Then I pushed two fingers into her.

"Yes... Yes... Yes... Oh... It's so good... Keep going..."

Emma is so horny. She is clenching down on my fingers with her legs wrapped around my arms. I thrust my fingers into her a few more times, and her body shook once more.

"Fuck..." She muttered as my fingers reached the deepest part of her. "Ahhh... So good... I hate you..."

I am not sure if she is blaming me or praising me. But her eyes were on the door. The fear and shame of getting caught is still written on her face, but she still wants more.

"Alex..." She called me.

I stood up and kissed her. She could taste herself on my lips and tongue. I took out my fingers from her pussy and pushed them into her mouth, but she didn't care. She didn't seem to want to let go. I cupped her butt and lifted her up, pulling her close. Her legs wrapped around my hips and she started grinding on my groin, feeling my bulge.

However, I pushed her away.

"Wait! Please... Your cock! Put it in me! I can't wait! Hurry!" She begged.

She looked so beautiful and sexy when she is so desperate.

"Not today," I whispered in her ears.

I put her down and gave her another kiss, "You are mine and I will have you the way I want you," I whispered.

Emma looked at me in disbelief.

"I will call you in a couple of days. We will continue from where we stopped today. So, don't you dare to masturbate before our date. I want you at the peak of your sexual frustration. And tonight, when you go to bed, remember that I want you. Think about how you will surrender your body to me and how my cock is slamming into your dripping pussy..." I kissed her neck and gave her a small love bite.

"Alex!" She moaned, "Fuck, fuck, fuck... You are such an asshole! You can't just say something like that and leave me!"

I gave her another kiss and walked to the door, "See you tomorrow. I will pick you up at ten."

"Alex! I hate you! I hate you!" Emma yelled as I closed the door behind me.

"See you tomorrow, Emma."

I turned around and walked toward the garage.

"Leaving so soon, Daddy? I wanted to spend some time with you..." A familiar voice came from behind.

****[Drop in a couple of reviews if you are still reading and haven't reviewed. Thank you.]******

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐As of now, Pat reon is 10 chapters ahead⭐

(No double billing) (Exclusive NSFW content only on pat reon)

17