Ch: 188 [Jean & Phoenix] [pt1]
550 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, Jean," I turned around. It's been a while since I have seen her.

"Don't 'hey' me. You took Rogue on a date, you took Emma on a date and you forgot about me. Not fair. I want a date too. Take me to the beach. I want to see you naked under the moonlight. I want to lick and suck your nipples while you rub your dick on my face. I want you to feel that feeling again... Your cum dripping from my pussy."

Wow! That is really dirty.

"Hey, Phoenix, it seems you took over her mind again, huh?" I said with a smirk. She is so predictable. Cum in her pussy, hahaha... I know she wants me to get her pregnant for that powerful child she wants to create with me, but I am not that dumb.

"Took over her mind? No. I merely borrowed her tongue," Jean smirked back as she grabbed my crotch. I was already hard from earlier stimulation and now she is doing this, "Why don't you just take me to the beach, Daddy? Is what Jean wants me to tell you."

"Borrowing her tongue... What else did you borrow from her, you shameless slut?" I looked around, there was no one in the hallways at the moment. So, I pushed her to the wall and grabbed her right breast, "Tell me what else did you borrow from her," I whispered as I kissed her.

She is such a good kisser, her tongue is dancing around mine, teasing me, "So, the beach, what are you waiting for, Daddy?"

"Ok, I will take you there. But you have to let Jean out after I fuck you because I want to fuck her when she is in control too," I replied.

"You got it, sweetheart," She said as she left my crotch. "You can play your daddy and girl roleplay all you want later, but I want to have slow and deep romantic sex on the beach, looking at the moon and the stars. Don't worry, I won't let her mind take over. I want it to be just the two of us. I want to feel the love you have for her. I want you to love me just the way you love her. Ok? Only then I will let her out."

Wow, she is so cheesy, "Ok."

"Great. Now, let's go." She grabbed my hand and walked towards the garage.

I wanted to meet my Cecil, but haaa... I will meet her maybe the day after tomorrow. We talked over the phone after coming back to NY, but I was afraid to meet her. I know that my thirst didn't emerge during the battle, but I don't know... I feel like it might come back and I won't be able to stop myself from tasting her blood.

Well, I can't avoid her forever. I have to meet her sooner or later. But for now, let's focus on Jean and her alternate personality.

We got in my Mustang, me behind the wheel and she was sitting beside me. We made our way to the beach.

Suddenly, she used her telekinesis and opened the zip of my pants.

"Jean, what are you doing?" I asked, but she was already undoing my belt and pants. She grabbed my cock and started jerking.

"You know, Jean watched porn last night about it... Car sex. I have been thinking about this for a while now. So, what do you say?" She purred in my ear as she jerked me harder, "Been a while since we had some alone time, I really miss it."

She is so bad. But I can't complain, I am enjoying this, "Well, go ahead. Suck my cock and don't you dare to lift your face until I cum in your throat."

She took out her tongue, "Of course, I wouldn't, I would never."

She went down and took my cock in her mouth. It was so good. She is sucking so hard, making me enjoy every minute of this blowjob. She is looking up at me, our eyes locked. But I need to focus on driving, so I looked at the road. The way she is sucking is making me really hard. Damn! The inside of her mouth is so warm. It is driving me crazy. I pressed the accelerator, going over the speed limit, but I don't care.

"Ohhhh, Phoenix, you are so good... You are amazing," I was breathing hard.

I looked back at her and she is looking at me too. Oh, hell, I can't take this anymore, I want her to deepthroat me, "Go down... Now! Take it all in..."

She immediately obeyed. I grabbed the back of her head, pushing her all the way down, taking all of my cock.

"Yes, that's it," I am steering with one hand and the other is on Jean's head, pushing her, fucking her face. "Ohhh... Fuck yes... Take it all in... Take my cock..." I can't control myself anymore, I am just thrusting my hips, fucking her mouth. The car is shaking. She is choking, but I can't stop. I can't hold back. I am so close.

She is using her telekinesis again, holding and stimulating my balls.

"Yes... Phoenix... Yes... I am cumming... Ohhhhhhh... Fuck yes..."

I let out a loud grunt and shot my load inside her mouth. She is swallowing it, her hands are on my hips, her nails are digging in my skin through my enhanced body. Damn, she is strong.

"WOW!" The car almost lost control. I barely escaped an accident.

She let my cock out of her mouth and was panting hard.

"Wow... That was awesome and dangerous. My favorite car almost crashed..." I said with a sigh as I slowed the speed down to normal level.

She giggled, "Well, now you know how it feels like. Let's go to the beach and make love to me under the moonlight."

"Ok," I replied as I fixed my pants and got back on the road.

We got to the beach, the moon was already high in the sky. We walked along the shore, the sound of the waves, the fresh breeze, the calm, it was so relaxing. The moonlight reflected on the sea, it was so beautiful.

We stopped, she took off her heels and her dress. Now, she is standing in front of me, in a slutty string bikini, her tits so bigger than usual, her ass is so round, so perfect, her waist is thin, her legs are long and slender, her lips are so sensual, her eyes are full of lust.

"Alex, do you want to take a swim?" She asked.

Is she insane? It's freezing cold out here. The beach is hazy and misty, it is so chilly. But... I used my aura to cover my skin. Phew! Some relief plus I have some elemental affinity. I took off my clothes and shoes. Jean grabbed my hand and ran toward the water. We were laughing the whole time. She is so fun and playful.

We were swimming in freezing cold water without any side effects. I wasn't feeling any cold, but the mere thought of it gave me a chill down my spine.

I pulled her closer. Our bodies were touching, I was so warm, her skin so soft. My hands were on her ass, grabbing her. I was kissing her, her lips are so tender, her tongue is so sweet, she is a great kisser. She is running her hands over my body. Her finger is tracing my muscles.

"You are so perfect, Alex," She purred.

I cupped her ass and pulled her in my arms. Her legs clasped around my waist. I am kissing her neck and jaw. She is giggling, "Your lips are tickling me. I can't help but giggle."

"Oh, the mighty Phoenix has a weakness, huh? The ticklish girl," I smiled as I sucked her neck.

"Aww... Alex... That feels good," She grabbed my hair.

"Good... Because this is my favorite place to kiss you."

I put her down and we are standing in water up to our waists. I was kissing her collarbone, making my way down to her cleavage. She is moaning. I tore apart her bra and started sucking on her nipples.

"Alex... Ohhh..."

She is breathing hard and is pulling me harder. I can feel her heart beating faster and faster. She is so aroused. I looked at her. Her eyes were half-closed. She is biting her lower lip, her cheeks are red, her breasts are red. I grabbed her waist and used water control, a skill that I remembered after getting my past memories back. We were standing on the water surface and a thin ice layer was created beneath us.

Jean 'Phoenix' hugged me. Her eyes were glowing with a green glow. She looks so captivating right now. I wish I could capture this moment forever. I gently touched her cheek, she is so soft, "I love you. I love you so much," I whispered to her lips.

"Jean or me?" She whispered.

"The person standing right in front of me. The girl who is full of life and so beautiful," I kissed her.

Her hands are running through my back. I can feel her heart beating fast, her hands are so soft, her breasts are pressed on my chest, her belly is on mine.

****[Drop in a couple of reviews if you are still reading and haven't reviewed. Thank you.]******

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐As of now, Pat reon is 10 chapters ahead⭐[I will be ending this tomorrow on Pat reon]

(No double billing) (Exclusive NSFW content only on pat reon)

12