Ch: 189 [Jean & Phoenix] [pt2]
582 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Her hands are running through my back. I can feel her heart beating fast, her hands are so soft, her breasts are pressed on my chest, her belly is on mine. She is breathing hard. Her kiss is so passionate, so full of desire.

I moved us back and laid her on the ice surface, her body is now completely exposed to me. I want to taste her so bad, but I have to be patient. I want her to feel the same way. I want to pleasure her and see the same love in her eyes as I am feeling right now.

I caressed her stomach, making her giggle. I licked her belly and her sides, her abs so slick and firm.

"Alex..."

I can feel her hands on the back of my head, she is pushing me down, but I don't want to stop kissing her.

She is giggling again, "Come here... Ohhh..."

She pulled my head up and we were kissing again. I put one hand on her breast and was kneading it. She is so sensitive. Her hard nipples are rubbing on my palm.

She broke the kiss and was panting. I looked down at her face. She is so aroused. I have to taste her boobs. I am kissing her neck, sucking, licking, biting, I am losing control. I flicked her right nipple with my tongue, then I sucked it, hard.

"Aww... Yes, yes... Alex..."

I took her other breast in my hand, she is so big, so firm. I am kissing her nipple and was licking it, then I took it in my mouth and was sucking on it.

She is breathing so hard, her heart is beating so fast, her hands are gripping the back of my head, pulling me, thrusting my head.

"Ohhhhh... Alex... Yes... You are so good... Don't stop..."

She is so erotic. The way she is speaking, the way she is looking at me. She is so beautiful under this misty haze of the night, under the moonlight.

I was kissing her belly button, she is squirming. I was going down to her mound, she is breathing faster now, her hands are trembling.

She is so beautiful, I am kissing her thighs. The closer I am getting to her pussy, the more she is panting.

She is moaning now, her legs are wide open, her arms are above her head, her eyes are half-closed, she is biting her lower lip, her breasts are so soft and big, her pussy is so wet and smooth.

I caressed her inner thighs, going up to her pussy. She is moaning, she is thrusting her hips up. She is so aroused, I can smell her desire.

"Please... Don't stop, don't stop," She is whispering to herself.

I kissed her clit, she is gasping. I am licking her slit, from her entrance to her clit, then back again, over and over. I put one hand on her breasts, kneading, her nipples are so hard. I can feel her hands on the back of my head, she is pushing me down, she is thrusting her pussy against my tongue, she is rubbing on my lips. I love it. I can't stop. I am lapping on her pussy, sucking on her lips, licking her clit, she is cumming, she is screaming my name.

"Yes... Alex... Yes... I am cumming... Ohhhh..."

She is shivering, she is trembling. She is breathing so hard, I can hear her heart beating, it is so fast, but I am not done. I can feel her body tensing, the way she is pulling my hair. Her pussy is dripping wet, her juices are covering my face, her clit is throbbing. I want more of her, I want to taste her orgasm.

I let her rest and I am kissing her belly, her hips, her inner thighs, my hand is moving between her thighs, caressing her clit, she is moaning again, her hands are trembling.

"Yes, yes... Ohhh..."

I kissed her again while rubbing her clit. She is thrusting her pussy against my hand, it is so smooth, so tender.

I am kissing her neck, my free hand is rubbing her breasts.

"You ready?" I whispered with a smile.

Jean nodded, her cheeks are flushed, "Yes. I am ready." She grabbed my cock, her hand is so soft and warm, it feels good.

I kissed her. She is rubbing my cock on her pussy, lapping it with her juices, getting it nice and wet, she is kissing me, her tongue is dancing around mine. Then after rubbing it for a while, she slowly put me inside of her. She is so wet, her pussy is so warm, so tight, it is making me feel so good.

I am kissing her jaw, I am moving, I am thrusting in and out, her breasts are so soft, her stomach is so smooth, her legs are so smooth, the way her pussy is sucking on my cock is making me feel so good.

I moved us in the middle of the sea, her legs are wide open, my body is on top of hers, she is kissing me, our hands are rubbing our bodies together, she is grabbing my ass, thrusting me hard, her lips are so soft, she is so tender, she is so beautiful, she is so erotic. The sea is calm tonight. We are drifting on the ice surface I made without a worry. But I wonder if anyone has ever spent such a beautiful and pleasurable night while drifting in the middle of a sea on an ice surface.

The moon is full and bright, it is illuminating us in the middle of the water, the misty fog is covering us from the rest of the world.

She is grabbing my ass, she is pressing my hips hard, her hands are rubbing my back, my shoulders, she is moaning in my ear, "Don't stop, don't stop," she is thrusting her hips up, meeting mine. I am licking her neck, sucking on her breasts, I am thrusting my cock in and out, I can feel her heartbeat on my chest, it is so fast, it is matching my own, she is shivering, I can hear her heart pounding.

"Don't stop... Yes... Don't stop..."

Her body is trembling, I can feel her nails digging into my back, she is moaning. I can feel her orgasm, I can feel her pussy sucking on my cock, she is shivering, she is thrusting her hips up. I am thrusting my hips down, going deeper and faster.

I am kissing her, she is gasping, I can feel her breasts are rising and falling rapidly. I am kissing her neck, her jaw, her cheeks, her eyes are closed, she is so beautiful.

I am fucking her hard and fast, her breasts are rubbing on mine, her ass is pushing my hips, I am thrusting so deep, so fast, I don't want to stop, I am kissing her, her pussy is squeezing me, sucking on my cock, I am groaning in her ear, my arms are trembling, my ass is tensing, I don't want to stop, she is gripping my hair, her hands are running down my back, she is grabbing my ass, thrusting me into her.

"Cum with me, Phoenix," I whispered in her ear, she is thrusting her hips up.

She is moaning, she is gasping, she is shivering. I can feel her orgasm, her legs are trembling, her hands are gripping my ass.

She is kissing me, "Ohhh... Ohhh... Ohhhh... Ohhhh..." she is shaking, she is moaning in my ear.

I can feel her pussy sucking on my cock, her lips are quivering. I am cumming inside of her. She clenched her legs around my waist, pushing me deeper into her pussy. Her body is glowing with a crimson hue. It's her Phoenix Force, it is surrounding her body. She is glowing brighter than a star. Her eyes were gazing into mine, it was like staring into the night sky. Her body is so warm, she is burning, but it is not painful. I can feel her breathing on my face.

"I love you," She whispered.

My hands were caressing her face, the side of her head, her lips are soft. I don't want to move away, "I love you, too," I whispered back.

We were staring at each other for a long time. I don't know how long, but it felt like eternity. I can see the whole world reflected in her eyes.

14