Ch: 190 [Hina’s Confession]
646 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN: Pat reon's choice. They wanted to see Hina in Harem.

----

Today is another typical morning for me. Jenny and Harley went to the academy, early. They had some kind of field trip. So, they left by 7. Mom, as usual, disappeared without a word, leaving me alone with Hina, my daughter from a previous life.

It is only the two of us.

For the past few days, I have noticed that Hina's attitude toward me has been changing. She's been talking a lot more to me, and she seems to be spending a lot of time with me. I'm still not sure how she feels about me. Sometimes she seems very attached, while other times she's distant. It's so hard to tell what's going through her mind.

Last day, she called me into her room to massage her back. I'm not sure if she needed a massage, but I gave it my all, and it seems to have worked. Her shoulders seem much less tense, and her back looks much straighter. Then she suddenly turned around and her towel slipped off, exposing her breasts. I was shocked by the size of her breasts. Her breasts are going to be quite large. They're quite nice.

She shyly tried to cover her exposed chest and left the room with a smile.

I am getting so confused. It's like she is trying to hit on me and to top that, every night, she, Harley, and Jen would spend tons of time together. God knows what they are talking about. I used my power to listen to their conversation... Well, Hina used a barrier around the room to prevent that.

So, I left it at that...

Today, she is wearing a flimsy shirt, short jeans and sitting on the couch, watching a movie.

"So, any plans for today?" I ask her.

"Can we go shopping, Dad?" Hina asks, while pouting slightly, "I need some clothes and shoes..."

She has grown, both mentally and physically. But the way she talks when she is with me is so nostalgic...

"Alright," I answer with a smile, "Let's go shopping."

"Really!? Yay!" Hina jumps in joy, hugged me, and kissed my cheek, "Thank you, Daddy!"

It seems like she hasn't changed at all, mentally. She is still jumpy and full of energy.

"Well, get dressed," I say, "We will be heading out soon."

Hina nods and quickly went upstairs. I went to my room and changed into casual clothes. She is still getting changed.

After a few minutes...

"Hey, Dad," Hina called me from her room.

"Yes?" I asked her from my room, "Is there anything wrong?"

"Um... Yeah," Hina answers, "Can you come inside the room for a moment?"

I'm a little confused, but I said "OK" and went to her room. When I open the door, I saw that the room is in complete mess. She must have been looking for something, in a hurry. I see a door to a walk-in closet open and the clothes inside are all over the floor. Hina is holding something under her arm.

"Oh, Dad..." Hina calls me again. She is in a slightly embarrassed voice. "Can you... um... help me out?"

What could it be? I thought as I walk to her, "Sure. What is it that you need help with?"

She turns to face me, and she's blushing a bit. "U-Um... Help me find the perfect clothes to wear..." She said. "...For you..."

Now, I'm getting slightly confused. "For me? Why?"

"Well... uh... You are taking me shopping... So... Today is our date..."

Eeh!?

"Uumm... Who put that idea into your head?" I asked.

"Harley did," Hina said as she pulled out a book and held it in before me. It has a very familiar name written on it: 'Daddy's Little Angel.' That's my eroge book, that I bought a long time ago. It's a story about a daughter seducing her father. "She gave me this book. And the book says, "*The father and his daughter go shopping on a date and the daughter wanted to impress her father by dressing in something good.* I thought we would go out on a date too. And I want to make sure I look good enough for you..."

Eeeh!? Eeeeh!? Eeeeh!? Eeeeh!?

Harley, I am gonna spank that ass of yours. Just wait, you nympho girl.

My heart is beating out of my chest. This is... My heart is going to burst! Eeeeh! Eeeeeeeh!

"Well... Umm... Don't think of me like that," I said, a bit panicked. "You are my daughter... and I am your father..."

"But that's in the past life. In this life, we are not blood-related! You were reborn, with the past memories," Hina says. She looks a bit confused, but she is still holding the book. "I... I don't know why, but... I think I... fell for you..."

Fell for me...?

"I love you, Dad. I have loved you for a long time, before I knew what it was..." Hina said, holding the book tight.

That's... Shit! Does family love run in my family? I had sex with mom and sis, then a couple of threesomes with sis, Harley, and Emma, and then some. Now, my daughter from my past life wants to get close to me!

I need to calm down.

I breathe slowly. I look at her, with her shy expression.

I slowly approach her, and I reach for the book she is holding. "Give me that book, please."

"Eh!? Umm... Okay." Hina, slowly, handed me the book, her cheeks red, "Um... Can I say something first...?"

I took the book and placed it in her desk. I turn my gaze to her again, "What is it?" I asked.

She breathed, once. Then she said, in a cute voice, "What do you think of me as a woman? Am I beautiful?"

Ah... I was wondering why she would ask that question. "Yes," I answer her with a smile.

"Do... Do you find me... appealing?" Hina asks, slightly biting her lips, "Am I good enough...?"

"You are a very good girl, Hina," I said as I approach her. I slowly, caress her cheek, "You are beautiful... and you have the kind of beauty that leaves a great impression on people."

I slowly stroke her head, gently. "So... When did it start?" I ask her.

She is trembling slightly, "It... It started after Harley told me stories about your..." Her voice drifted off. She must have been blushing very hard.

"About my?" I asked.

"... sex life," Hina answered, her face beet red. "I heard you were quite... wild, and you had a threesome and all those naughty things you did to her and Jenny. She even showed me a recording of you doing things to her..."

Eeeh? Eeeeh!? Recording!? How? Why? Harley, so this is what you have been up to! You perverted little minx!

"Where is that recording now?" I asked.

"In her phone," Hina answered.

Harley! I swear, you are so going to pay for this! I thought as I caress Hina's head, trying to calm her down.

"Is there anything else?" I ask her.

"Well... She said that you have done things to grandma and aunt too. That you would make love to them and... that they love you. She said... That they want to be with you. That they want you to be with them."

"And?"

"...I want you to be with me..." Hina said. Her blush is starting to die down, but she is still blushing. "...Daddy..."

She looks straight at me. Her expression is different, she seems a little shy, but there is also a determination in her eyes.

"I love you. I am your daughter, but that is not important in this life. I know this is strange, but I fell for you. You saved me, kept your promise, and accepted me even though I just popped up in your new life. You treated me well instead of refusing me. I know this might be hard to understand, but... I just wanted to say it. I wanted you to know that I want to be a part of your life. And..."

She paused for a moment.

"Well, let it all out. What do you want to say?"

"And that night Harley took me to stalk you and saw Alana giving you a blowjob at that bar, I... I felt something inside my chest. I felt hot, but I wanted to be in her place. I wanted to make you feel good too..."

My face is starting to feel warm too, but I need to hear the whole story.

"Harley and Aunt Jen told me they won't mind if I join in with them. They said we can live as a big and happy family. And they said... They would be more than happy to help me become a better woman for you if you would allow it..."

I think I know what she is saying now, and I can feel my face growing hotter by the moment. I am pretty sure that Harley and Jenny are helping me to create a harem. Well, not that they are wrong considering the number of girls in my life. A big happy family of perverted girls. But, well, I would be lying if I said that I hadn't thought about it...

"I want to become a good woman for you, Daddy... I want to be the kind of woman that you like..." Hina said.

She is biting her lips again. I can see her chest moving up and down, slowly, as she breaths. She is nervous, but she is trying so hard to tell me her feelings.

"Um... Say, Dad," Hina called for my attention.

"Yes?"

"Do you want me? Like a woman... not as your daughter?"

"Yes," I answer.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes," I answer.

"Even though I'm still young? I am not experienced... And I don't know anything..." Hina said as she shyly looks away.

"It is fine."

"Really!?" Hina's face brightens up in an instant, "Really!?"

"Yes."

Hina jumps into me and hugs me. "I love you too, Daddy. I will try to make you happy!"

And then, she kisses me.

It is my first kiss with Hina. Her lips are so soft. I can taste her, her sweet lips. It was a small kiss, but I can feel my heart beating out of my chest.

"Thank you," She said as she lets go of me.

I look at her again. Her cheeks are still a little red, but her smile is so bright, so beautiful...

"You better get ready for the shopping," I told her.

"Okay!" Hina answers, "But help me choose a good dress for the date?"

"Sure."

12