Ch: 193 [Date’s End]
450 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Since you helped me, it's only fair to return the favor..." I whispered softly.

I then gave her pussy a gentle lick with my tongue and I instantly tasted how sweet she is. My head started swimming as soon as I tasted that delicious taste. I can't help it... Her taste, it's so addictive that I don't want to stop licking her juicy little hole, which is already dripping wet with excitement. I buried my face into her crotch as I licked away, trying to lap up every drop of her tasty nectar. She grabbed my head and pushed her crotch even harder against my lips, "Aaaaagh! Dad, oh! So good! Eat me out... I want more...!"

I continued eating her out as I felt my own cock hardening once again, this time in response to the excitement that is filling the air around us. As soon as I started licking her pussy, she began grinding her crotch on my mouth.

"That feels so good!" I moaned into her crotch as I let her juices slide down my throat. I grabbed her bubbly butt cheeks and began eating her out more hungrily than before.

Her whole body was quivering. The sweet, addictive nectar that I'm tasting right now made me feel like my own dick is going to explode.

I got a hold of myself as I felt her pussy juices dripping down onto my chest. Then she looked at me, panting. Her eyes had this fiery lustful look as she gazed at me. It was at that moment that I knew exactly what she wanted to do with me...

I continued eating her out while sucking and licking every single drop of her juices. Then I lay on the floor, "Get on my face..."

"Huh?" She blinked at me in surprise but got on her knees, hovering above me with her pussy right in front of my face. "You are hard again?"

Her eyes looked at my erect cock in surprise. I can see the excitement in her body. Then her lower body lowered itself, closer and closer till she straddled my face in such a way that her pussy is literally resting upon my tongue and lips. And then she grabbed my dick once again, jerking at a rapid speed.

I continued sucking at her pussy lips, and before I even noticed, I had closed my mouth over her pink flowery lips and slipped my tongue into it. She pushed her pelvis even harder onto my face as I continued lapping her insides. Her other hand jerked my dick at a rapid speed. Then she leaned down and took a lick of it in such a fashion that a loud moan escaped her lips.

Hina started sucking on the tip of my cock while rubbing her crotch against my face as she jerked me off, "You like it, daddy?"

"Yeaah, I love it,"

"And did I turn you on, daddy? Are you turned on, seeing me ride your face while your dick is in my mouth?"

"Yeessss!" I responded with another moan, my mouth filled with her delicious nectar and my nose buried deep into her crotch. "Please keep going!" I continued my feast at the same pace as I felt myself getting closer to yet another release. "Shit..." I muttered as Hina sucked the tip of my dick faster than ever while her juices flowed down my cheeks. At this point, I wanted to just shoot my entire load right on Hina's face, making her look even more delicious.

However, there was only one thing I wanted to do right at that moment and that was eat Hina's pussy, as I would not allow a drop of her precious sweet juices to escape my mouth. As she continued to rub her crotch in a frantic effort to stimulate my dick, I did my best to keep her satisfied as my tongue explored all over inside her pussy. It's hard not to come again. We both are at an intense buildup...

"Do it! Let it go! Please daddy, please, just do it!" Her begging is getting louder as my tongue licks away, and before I even noticed my whole load of semen flowed out of my dick along with a gush of squirt juices of Hina, "Ughh! Arghhh!"

"Fuck!" I grunted in bliss. She started sucking my dick wildly. Not missing a drop as she drank all the fresh liquid.

We stayed there like that, enjoying each other's sexual pleasure, for a few moments afterwards.

Her face is wet now, full with her and my release that she enjoyed licking from my lips. Her own crotch is now drench with our mixed juices too.

"That's...amazing, baby. I enjoyed your face ride...very much!"

She giggled with a proud smile on her sweet lips. We then cleaned up using Hina's old clothes and she slipped into a new winter dress, given how much her dress got messy now.

"That was wild," Hina said as we made our way down to the ground floor, "I really enjoyed your tongue and your special juice."

I couldn't help but give her a grin. We made our way to Melissa and I left my address where she will deliver the clothes. Since I bought too many, I can't carry them all. After that, we left the store.

"So where are we going next? I am kinda hungry now," She whispered.

It's already 1:30 pm. To think we spent hours in there sucking and licking each others' erogenous zones like two fiends.

"How about a steakhouse? Or a barbeque place?" I asked as we entered the car.

"I choose the barbeque place," Hina said happily.

So, we made our way to a good barbeque place for lunch. Hina ordered pork belly, beef and pork shoulder, and a bunch of other meat and veggies. Then she also ordered some cold beer for the two of us.

We talked, laughed, and ate until we were full. By the time we were finished, it was almost 3:30 PM. After leaving the restaurant, we decided to go shopping for groceries. It's been a while since I stocked up on food and other necessities.

"Dad, can you help me pick out some vegetables? I want to cook something tonight," Hina asked with an adorable smile on her face. Oh, I love my girl...so much.

Without knowing we bought too many items. Starting from Harley's favorite flaming Cheetos to Jenny's favorite ice cream, lots of drinks, and many other things. By the time we paid for everything, it was almost 4:30 PM. After leaving the grocery store, we headed back home.

However, as usual, some fucker decided to get into our peaceful life, once again.

Green Goblin was flying around the city and throwing bombs and pumpkin shaped explosives at random targets, causing mass destruction. Fucker was laughing maniacally as he continued his rampage. His laughter echoed throughout the entire city, causing terror and panic amongst the residents of New York City.

Everyone was running inside the nearby buildings, trying to hide from the chaos that was happening outside.

There were also a couple of newbie patrol heroes trying to stop him, but they couldn't do anything as he was fast and agile in his glider and the green-costumed psycho was just shooting them down one by one with his explosive pumpkin bombs.

"Haaa... They never learn, do they?" Hina said as she rolled her eyes.

"Well, it's been a while since this freak showed up," I replied and then sighed, "Stay here. I will beat him up to a pulp."

"Why not just kill him? You can do that with a flick of your finger, no?"

"What? And get caught by the Avengers?" I shook my head. "The only one who knows the true nature of my power is only a handful of people. So, let's keep it that way."

"That's a good point, but at your level, do you really need to hide it anymore?" she asked.

"Nope. But you can't always solve problems with power alone unless you want to become a dictator, and trust me, you don't want to go down that road. Power is only a tool and should be used with care. Besides, if the world sees a hero kill another villain, they might get scared and lose their faith in superheroes."

"Ahh, makes sense. So, it's better to use power sparingly?"

"Yep. And I have a perfect solution for this problem..."

I blinked into the shadows of the Green Goblin's glider, appearing appearing under the glider, and threw a hard punch, shattering the metal engine of the glider. Then I quickly blinked out, making him think the explosion was caused by one of his pumpkin bombs, and appeared at the top of the Empire State Building.

"What the heck!?" Green Goblin shouted as he fell from his glider, screaming in terror as he was plummeting toward the street.

But before he could reach the ground, I quickly used Blink again and appeared beside him and grabbed him by his shoulders, and shattered his suit.

He was shocked. He turned his head and saw me grinning at him. "What are you!? Why did my bombs explode?! It's impossible!"

"Yeah, people usually have that reaction when I break them," I said with a smile as I broke his shoulder bones.

He screamed in pain, but before he could say anything else, I smashed him right into the building. The impact of his body against the concrete wall created a large crater and the entire building started shaking violently.

Green Goblin coughed blood and fell to the ground. "You son of a bitch..." he growled.

I walked up to him and knelt beside him. "Good night!" With a punch, I smashed his face on the road. He fell unconscious.

13