CH: 195, 196 [Alex & Emma]
527 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[CH: 195 & 196>] [TOGETHER]

---

"Then it's settled," Emma said with a smile, "You and Harley will get married. But before that..." She grabbed my cock through my jeans and started rubbing it. "Why don't you make me scream tonight?"

She grinned mischievously and pulled me toward the bedroom. I could feel her eagerness as we stumbled into the room, our lips locked in a passionate kiss. I fumbled with the zipper on her dress, finally managing to get it off her.

Her body was a work of art, her curves accentuated by the dim lighting of the room. I trailed my hands over her soft skin, feeling her shiver beneath my touch. I kissed down her neck, savoring the taste of her. She moaned, arching her back as I cupped her breasts in my hands, her nipples hardening against my palms.

"Promise me you will pay me a visit from time to time," she breathed, her eyes full of desire. "And when I say time to time, I mean every day."

I chuckled at her boldness, but I could already feel my arousal growing. I wanted her, and I knew she wanted me just as much. "Can you handle it?" I asked, teasing her.

She smirked. "Let's find out."

I kissed her deeply, our tongues dancing together in a sensual rhythm. My hands explored her body, caressing every inch of her skin. She was intoxicating, her scent driving me wild with lust.

We fell onto the bed, our bodies entwined as we lost ourselves in each other. Her soft moans filled the air as I pressed my lips against her neck, sucking on her sensitive skin. Her hips bucked as I slid my hand between her thighs, finding her already wet and ready for me.

I stroked her clit, eliciting another moan from her lips. She reached for my pants, tugging them down. As soon as my cock sprang free, she grabbed it with both hands and stroked me vigorously. I groaned, enjoying the feeling of her soft hands on my hardened shaft. She used her power to rip apart my clothes and started sucking on my nipples, sending an electrifying sensation over my body.

I pulled her close, our bodies pressed together as we writhed on the bed. She was hot and wet against me, her pussy throbbing with need. I pushed her back on the bed, kissing her deeply as I positioned myself between her legs. I went down on her, licking her clit while she moaned and arched her back, pushing her hips toward my face.

"Mumm~" she breathed, grabbing my hair and pulling me closer. "That feels so good."

I looked up at her, taking in the sight of her flushed cheeks and half-closed eyes. She was beautiful. I couldn't get enough of her.

Her fingers dug into my scalp as I continued licking her clit, her moans growing louder with each passing second. She was getting close to orgasm, her body tensing up as she neared the edge.

Her voice echoed through the room as she came, her body shuddering with pleasure. She held onto me tightly, as if afraid I would disappear.

"It's your turn, big boy," she whispered in my ear, pushing me back against the bed. She straddled me, her pussy hovering above my cock. She teased me, rubbing herself against my length without letting me enter her. I groaned, desperate for her to take me inside of her.

"You want it, don't you?" she teased, smiling wickedly. "But before that..."

She started to grind on my cock, her wetness coating my shaft. I moaned, enjoying the sensation of her rubbing against me. But I wanted more. I needed to be inside her.

She then grabbed my cock and slammed her wet pussy on it, making us both scream out in pleasure. Her body shook violently as she rode me hard and fast, her hips bucking wildly. I grabbed her tits and squeezed them tightly, my fingers digging into her soft flesh.

Her moans filled the room as she bounced up and down on my cock, her movements becoming more frantic as she is jumping up and down on my cock. I could feel her pussy tighten around me as she climaxed again, her entire body trembling.

I held onto her hips as I thrust upwards, burying myself deep inside of her. She screamed in ecstasy, her nails digging into my skin. I groaned, my own orgasm approaching rapidly. I held her close as I came, my cock twitching inside her. She moaned softly, kissing me tenderly as she rode out the waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

But I am far from done. I flipped her over and started fucking her tight pussy in doggy style. Grabbing her waist and pushing my cock inside her in a rapid motion. My hips smashing against her soft, plump ass.

"Oh, yes!" she cried out, her eyes rolling back in her head. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I fucked her hard, driving myself deep inside her. My balls slapping against her pussy with every thrust. She was so tight, her walls squeezing around me as I fucked her. She moaned loudly, her body trembling as she came again.

I continued fucking her, my own orgasm building once more. I reached under her, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them tightly. She screamed as I fucked her harder and faster, my cock throbbing inside of her.

She arched her back as she came again, her pussy clenching around me. I felt myself losing control, my cock pulsing inside of her. I groaned as I came, my body shuddering as I filled her with my seed. She moaned softly as she felt me cum inside of her, her body relaxing as she lay there spent.

I pulled out of her, watching my cum drip from her pussy. She was beautiful, her body covered in a sheen of sweat. But I want to feel her warm and tight ass. I pulled her up to her knees and started fingering her ass.

"O-Ohh..." she moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head. "That feels amazing..."

I inserted my index finger into her tight hole, gently stretching her. She moaned softly, her body quivering as I massaged her inner walls. I inserted another finger, scissoring them to stretch her further. She cried out in pleasure, her body shaking as she came once more.

I inserted a third finger, stretching her even more. She cried out in pain, but I knew she was enjoying it. I pushed my fingers deeper into her, massaging her inner walls. She moaned loudly, her body quivering as she came again.

I withdrew my fingers from her ass, rubbing my cock against her wetness. She was so tight, and I could feel her excitement building as I prepared to enter her. I pushed my cock inside her slowly, feeling her ass clench around me as I entered her. She cried out in pain and pleasure as I stretched her, but she didn't resist me. She welcomed me into her body, her moans of pleasure increasing as I buried myself deep inside of her.

I thrust into her slowly, savoring the feeling of being inside of her. Her body trembled beneath me as I fucked her ass, her moans filling the room. I reached around and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them tightly. She cried out in pleasure as I fucked her hard, driving myself deeper inside of her with every thrust.

Her moans grew louder as I fucked her, her body shaking as she came again. She cried out, her voice hoarse as she lost herself in ecstasy. I continued to fuck her hard, my own orgasm building as I felt myself nearing the edge.

"Go faster!" she cried out, her body shaking with pleasure. "I want to feel you cum inside me!"

I obliged, fucking her harder and faster. I could feel my cock pulsing inside of her as I neared my own orgasm, her ass tightening around me as she came again. She cried out as I exploded inside of her, my cum filling her tight ass. She collapsed onto the bed, panting heavily as she tried to catch her breath.

I lay beside her, my chest heaving as I caught my breath. I looked over at her, admiring her beauty. She smiled at me, her eyes filled with love and desire.

"That was amazing," she said softly, reaching out and stroking my face. "You're amazing."

I smiled back at her, kissing her hand gently. "You're pretty amazing yourself."

We lay there for a while, basking in the afterglow of our lovemaking. But Emma had some plans of her own. She turned and kissed me deeply, her tongue probing my mouth hungrily. I kissed her back, my hands roaming over her body as we made out.

She pulled away suddenly, grinning mischievously. "You're not done yet, are you?"

I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean," she said, laughing.

She pushed me back on the bed.

"I know you will be busy with Harley in the future. But I am going to enjoy your cock as much as I can tonight."

With that, she crawled down and started licking and sucking on my cock, making me hard again. She is so nasty. She is licking the cum off my cock and balls.

"Mmm... I love the taste of you," she purred, her tongue lapping at my sensitive flesh. "You taste so good."

I groaned as she took me in her mouth, her lips wrapped tightly around my shaft.

"You know it was in your ass just a moment ago, right?" I teased.

"Yeah, and I love it," she replied, her voice muffled by my cock. "I was prepared for an anal tonight. So, don't worry."

She continued sucking me off, her head bobbing up and down as she took me deeper into her mouth. I could feel myself getting close to orgasm once more, my body tensing as my cock throbbed between her lips. She sensed this and started to move faster, her tongue swirling around the tip of my cock. I couldn't hold back any longer.

I exploded into her mouth, my cum filling her throat as she swallowed every last drop. She moaned softly, her lips never leaving me. She suckled on me gently as I came, her tongue licking the last bit of cum from the tip of my cock.

"That was incredible," she said, smiling at me. "You came fourth time in a row! I can't believe it."

I laughed, shaking my head in amazement. "You're something else," I said, stroking her hair affectionately. "With my stamina, I can go for weeks without stopping. And if you have me in your bed, I might never leave."

She giggled and snuggled up to me, her naked body pressed against my thighs. "I don't mind," she said softly, kissing my cock and getting down from the bed.

I watched as she walked over to the window and looked out at the night sky. She bent her ass toward me, giving me a clear view of her dripping wet pussy. She then looked over her shoulder at me and smiled seductively.

"Fuck!" I jumped down from the bed and rushed toward her, pushing my cock inside her tight pussy. "Your ass was amazing, but I prefer to fuck this pussy. It's so much tighter and better."

I started fucking her hard and fast, my hands gripping her hips tightly as I thrust into her. She moaned loudly, her body trembling as she came again. I kept fucking her, driving myself deeper into her with every thrust.

"Oh God! Yes! Fuck me!" she cried out, her body shaking with pleasure.

I reached around and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them tightly as I fucked her. She cried out, her voice hoarse as she climaxed again. I couldn't hold back any longer.

I exploded deep inside of her, my cum filling her pussy as she came again.

We collapsed onto the floor, panting heavily as we tried to catch our breath. We lay there for a while, enjoying the moment of pleasure.

Finally, she turned to look at me, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

"So, are you going to have a threesome or foursome on your wedding night?"

I burst out laughing at her question.

"What? I am just curious." She laughed. "You have so many girls and Harley loves to share. I read her thoughts a couple of times when we had a foursome. She enjoys it more when others are involved. And she loves watching other girls sucking you off and riding your cock."

"I know that. She has told me about her fetishes," I replied.

"Then what's stopping you? I am sure all these girls will agree to it. You just have to ask."

"I am not sure if that is a good idea. I mean, I want to enjoy the wedding night with her, just the two of us."

"Hmm, that sounds boring." She pouted. "You know what? I think you should give it a shot. Have a foursome with Harley on your wedding night."

"Oh, you little naughty girl. You just want to have more sex, don't you?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, why not? I am not getting any younger, and I want to have as much fun as possible before my tits and ass start sagging," she said with a wink.

I laughed at her comment. She is so funny and playful.

"I will just use my power to turn you back 18 again. No worries. Then you can go and have a fun time with your new husband."

She burst out laughing at my statement. "New husband?"

"Who is stopping us to get married after I marry Harley?" I went on top of her again. "Or, do you want me to marry all of you?"

"I'm okay with that," she said with a grin, kissing me passionately. "You know I'm always up for an adventure."

"Then hold on tight, because we're about to embark on one hell of an adventure together," I whispered into her ear. "And I promise you won't regret a single minute of it."

"I believe you," she whispered back, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Now, take me again."

I pushed my cock into her ass, "With pleasure..."

12