Ch: 197 [Pregnant!]
735 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Harley's POV]

The morning sunlight filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow over the breakfast table. It was a typical day at Alex's house, filled with laughter, chatter, and the clinking of utensils against plates. Jenny, Hina, Cynthia, and I were all gathered around the table, enjoying a hearty breakfast together.

As we chatted about various topics, I couldn't help but feel a sense of contentment. Being with Alex and his family always brought a smile to my face, and I cherished these moments of togetherness.

I took a sip of orange juice, savoring the tangy sweetness on my tongue. But suddenly, a wave of nausea washed over me, and I placed my hand on my stomach, hoping to quell the discomfort.

"Hey, Harl, you okay?" Jenny asked, concern evident in her voice.

I managed a weak smile, trying to push away the queasiness. "Yeah, just a little off. Maybe I ate something weird last night."

Hina glanced at me with a worried expression. "You didn't catch a cold or something, did you?"

Cynthia leaned over, patting my hand gently. "Maybe you should have some toast or something bland. It might help settle your stomach."

"Yeah, that's a good idea," Alex chimed in, looking at me with a furrowed brow. "You've been looking a bit pale lately. Maybe you need some rest."

I appreciated their concern, but I didn't want to make a big deal out of it. I forced a smile and nodded. "Thanks, everyone. I'll be fine. Just need a little time."

As I pushed my plate away, the feeling of nausea intensified, and my heart started racing. I excused myself from the table, muttering something about needing to use the bathroom. I quickly made my way to the nearest bathroom, my stomach churning uncomfortably.

I barely made it to the toilet before I started vomiting. Waves of nausea overtook me, and I gripped the sides of the toilet bowl, my face pale and sweaty. It felt like my insides were turning upside down, and I couldn't shake the feeling that something was seriously wrong.

After what felt like an eternity, the vomiting finally subsided. I sat back on the bathroom floor, breathing heavily, trying to catch my breath. What the hell was happening to me?

[Third Person POV]

Back at the breakfast table, concern deepened on the faces of Alex, Jenny, Hina, and Cynthia. Harley had been gone longer than expected, and the sounds from the bathroom were unmistakable.

"Should I go check on her?" Alex asked, his worry palpable.

"You wait here," Cynthia stood up and made her way toward the bathroom.

She stepped into the bathroom and patted Harley's back.

"Sorry," Harley mumbled, "I spoiled the morning. Ahhh! My head!"

"Hahaha..." Cynthia laughed as she scanned her body with her magic.

"Ah! Why are you laughin'? It's weird," Harley said as she felt her body temperature drop.

"Well," Cynthia cleared her throat. Then placed her hand on Harley's belly and looked at her face with a smile.

Harley's eyes widened, and she gasped, her hand instinctively going to her stomach. "What? I... But... How?"

Cynthia giggled, "Huh? You are asking me how? Hahaha... You and Alex have been doing it for weeks. What did you expect?"

Harley was dumbfounded, but after a few seconds, her eyes filled with tears.

Cynthia looked at her with a concerned expression. "What's wrong? I thought you'd be happy?"

Harley shook her head, a smile spreading across her face. "I am... It's just... I can't believe it. I'm pregnant. But how will Alex react? Will he be happy? I don't know if he even wants kids..."

Cynthia patted her head and smiled. "You worry too much. Alex loves you, and he'll love this baby. I'm sure of it."

She nodded, her smile widening. "Thank you. I can't believe I'm going to be a mother... I'm so happy... I have a baby in my tummy!"

Cynthia laughed, "Yes, you do. Now let's surprise everyone with the news, shall we?"

She nodded enthusiastically, and they headed back to the kitchen, where Alex, Jenny, and Hina were waiting anxiously.

"Harley! Are you okay?!" Alex asked with concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine," She replied with a smile.

"So, what's going on?" Jenny asked.

Cynthia cleared her throat, then looked at Harley with a mischievous grin. "Well, Alex. Have you thought about marriage?"

Alex blinked, "Marriage? Well, yes, but we haven't talked about it yet..."

Cynthia looked at Harley and raised her eyebrows. "Well, what do you think?"

[Alex's POV]

I exchanged puzzled glances with Jenny and Hina. Marriage? What did mom mean by that? And why was she looking at me with that knowing smile?

"Marriage?" I repeated, feeling a bit flustered. "Well, I mean, I've thought about it, but..."

My voice trailed off as Harley approached me, her cheeks flushed and her eyes shining. "Alex, I have something to tell you."

She took my hand, her palm warm against mine. "I'm pregnant."

A wave of emotions hit me like a ton of bricks—shock, happiness, disbelief, and joy.

"What?!" I exclaimed, barely able to contain my excitement. I wrapped my arms around Harley, pulling her into a tight embrace.

"Oh my God, oh my God! I can't believe it! I'm going to be a dad? We're gonna have a baby?" I said through tears. "I'm so happy! I love you so much!"

"Alex!" She wrapped her arms around my neck and nuzzled into my chest, her own tears falling freely. "I love you too."

We stayed like that for a while, holding each other close and savoring the moment. Eventually, I drew back and cupped her face in my hands, gazing into her eyes.

"We came a long way, didn't we?" I said with a smile.

She chuckled, "Yes, we did."

"Do you remember our first meeting?" I whispered in her ears.

"Hehehe!" she whispered back. "I was strip teasing on top of you."

"I could feel your soft buttcheeks on my stomach as I peeked at you."

"Oooh! Stop! You are embarrassing me!" she snuggled close to my face and kissed my nose.

"And your boobs almost suffocated me. I was scared back then when Alica sold me and I woke up in your bed. But then I thought it wasn't so bad," I grinned sheepishly.

"Uhm... yes... I was a very bad girl back then and wanted to have some fun with your buffed-up hunk body and big cock," She placed her hand around my neck and smiled sexily.

"Wait! I was already buffed up? You didn't use drugs to buff me up?" I asked with a curious expression.

"Ermm! Yeah! About that... I was surprised when my people brought you to me. You were this muscular and athletic-looking stud with a face that was popular in Langer. And you had this monster cock between your legs. So, I couldn't;' hold myself back. All I could think of was riding you all day. So, I might have injected a small amount of sedative to numb your body, but I was surprised when you woke up so soon. And you know the rest," She explained.

If it's not the drugs then...

[Affirmative]

[It's your awakening that changed your body]

The System's voice came to my ears.

[Meanwhile at the Mutant Academy]

Jean was brushing her hair as she hummed a tune to herself, feeling refreshed from her morning bath. But suddenly, she felt like throwing up. She rushed into the bathroom.

"Oh, no!" she groaned as she started vomiting, clutching her stomach. "This is not good."

She looked at her reflection in the mirror, noting the paleness of her face and the slight sheen of sweat on her brow. She frowned, feeling a surge of worry as she thought about her condition.

"Phoenix!" She mumbled, "What's wrong with me?"

A few seconds later, Phoenix materialized behind her and looked at her through the mirror before the sink.

"Well, well, well... What do we have here?" Phoenix said with a mischievous smile.

"What? What's wrong with me?" Jean asked, feeling slightly annoyed.

"Hahahahaha!" Phoenix laughed. "You are pregnant! Wait! We are pregnant!"

13