Chapter 5
1.7k 13 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 5

Fairy Tail is the strongest guild in the Kingdom of Fiore. It was said that the founder of the Fairy Tail guild was a real Fairy…

~A Guide to the strongest Guild of Fiore.~

 

A Guild is a type of organization in Earth Land, characterized by a member base and common trade. The purpose of a guild is to obtain and disseminate job requests to the members of the guild. 

 

×-X-×

(Mirajane Strauss)

 

She tried to shake her sister awake, but nothing happened, Roxy was into a deep sleep. Only the rise and fall of her chest showed that she was still alive. Then the roars of the surviving orcs broke the small peace brought by Roxy’s devastating attack.

"GHAAAAR!!!!" They roared as they charged toward Mirajane and her siblings.

Mirajane started charging her magic missiles, twenty of them, and while she looked at all the vengeful monsters, she commanded her littlest siblings, “Let’s kill the rest! Lisanna, please go up and start firing at them, dodge if they throw spears or arrows at you. Elfman protect Roxy while sniping them!”

“Yes!” The little girl jumped high in the sky.

“I will protect big sis Roxy!” Elfman declared and notched two arrows of light and fired at the nearest coming orc, piercing their kneecaps and making them fall on the ground. 

Mirajane was going to follow Roxy’s plan and thin them out a bit more before running away. She opened her bat wings and jumped and started to bombard the remaining orcs.

They were winning but the orcs were desperate to kill them and threw caution to the winds. 

“MIZUWARI!!!” A voice rang in the air.

CRASHHHHH!!!! A man with red hair and a powerful build jumped in the middle of the crater created by Roxy, punched the ground  and killed all the remaining orcs in one moment, making them turn into black particles.  

All the siblings stopped what they were doing as the orcs they were killing disappeared.  Mirajane was the first to yell, “Who is that old man!?”

Elfman, who hadn't moved one inch from his unconscious big sister, said with stars in his eyes, “He killed all the orcs in one blow.”

The man looked at his handy work, he put on a slight smile, but it disappeared when he saw the quarry which was literally gone now. “I can’t believe kids did this much damage.”

He walked up to the children who entered into combat stances and focused his gaze in particular on Roxy who was laying on the stone ground.

“Who are you?” Mirajane demanded, dark magic shining around her fists.

The man raised his hands in placation. “Oh, calm down kid. I don't want to hurt you, I’m Gildarts Clive, S rank Mage. I’ve come to take care of that orc village, but you did most of the work already…”

*So someone was supposed to take care of that orc village but we ended up doing his work for him.* Mirajane thought bitterly. 

Then she looked at her unconscious sister, and back at Gildarts. “Please can you help us, sir? Our sister fell unconscious!”

Lisanna placed herself at her sister’s side and began to use puppy eyes, making the man a bit uncomfortable. He sighed and said, “Ah, please kid, don’t cry, I will help her.”

The little girl had tears in her eyes when she cried out, “Thank you!”

Gildarts crouched next to Roxy who was guarded by Elfman, the man putting a palm against the young girl's chest. After a moment he said out loud, “Huh, Ethernano exhaustion, she just needs rest.”

Lisanna stared at the man for a long while, his clothes, his hair and in particular at his uncovered chest. “What’s that symbol on your chest?”

It was a blue symbol which looked like a fairy. The man pointed a thumbs at his chest and said proudly. “Ah, this is my Guild’s mark, I’m from Fairy Tail.”

Lisanna, Mirajane and Elfman looked at Gildarts with eyes as big as saucers and yelled in unison, “What!?”

Mirajane was the first to ask the other kids, “Isn’t this the guild big sis Roxy wants us to join?!”

Gildarts looked between each of the children, scratched his beard and laughed. “Okay, you kids have a story to tell. Let’s hear it…”

 

×-X-×

(Roxanne Strauss)

 

Back with Roxy…
???

 

My eyes opened to the steady sensation of me being moved somewhere, the face of my little brother was the first thing I saw. He was lying next to me and reading a book. Artoria appeared in the room in a flash of golden light, looked around and said, "We're in a train compartment." 

That's strange, weren't they supposed to be in a quarry? "Elf?"

My brother let go of the heavy bound book in his hands and turned to me. "Roxy! You're awake!" 

He flew at me and hugged me with all his strength, I patted his back and kissed the side of his face. "Where are the others? Please tell they aren't-"

Gacha! The door of the compartment slid open and Lisanna and Mirajane entered. Lisanna gasped and like a missile threw herself at me. "Roxy~!"

“Ack!” I received the charging little girl and was knocked on my back.

Mirajane quickly joined the hugging pile and tightened up around me like an octopus. "Roxanne Strauss! Never worry us like this again!"

I was losing breath. "Mira! Can't. Breath!"

"Ah sorry." My twin let go of me, Lisanna was still holding onto my waist and didn't seem eager to let go. 

Passing through the door was a giant of a man wearing a hooded cloak: his red hair was slicked back and there was a light stubble on his face. His expression was wild, as if in a perpetual smirk. "The kid is finally awake."

"Who…?" Is the hunk before me? I thought in my heart. In my previous life this guy was my exact type, who was he?

He waved at me and came to sit on the bench before me. "Hello kid, I am Gildarts Clive, S rank Mage of the guild Fairy Tail."

My eyes widened, that guy was Gildarts? "No way!"

"Yes way!" He nodded and leaned his back against his seat.

I can't believe that our paths intersected in such a way, so this meant that I was really destined to join the guild? "But we were en route to Magnolia to join and-"

Gildarts sighed. "I know, little Mira told me your story. I am paying for your tickets to Magnolia, you're coming with me. I told Guildmaster Makarov about you, he already intends to make you wards of the guild. "

I frowned, was it like in Harry Potter? Or was it like an Orphanage thing? In the first case the guildmaster is hands off and let us to our own devices, contenting himself to represent our interests; or was it like supervising us? I asked, "What does it entail?"

"You become basically his kids? He did this for me, you know. You get taught magic and train, then are supervised for six months on mission by older members chaperoning you." The redhead explained.

Artoria sat next to him as she pondered what he was saying; she was the one versed in politics. I would defer to her judgment. My eyes slid back on Gildarts. "Can I trust this? Will he just become our guardian then?"

Gildarts squinted his eyes at me then to his side. "Is it one of your spirits who told you to ask that?"

He passed his hands through the incorporeal form of Artoria. My eyes turned to Mira as I glared at her for selling my secrets. 

"We had to tell him how your power works…" She averted her eyes from mine.

I pouted at her. "I see."

My hand fell on Lisanna's head and I began caressing her hair. The little girl giggled. Elfman went back to read his heavy book, while Mirajane stayed silent. It was Gildarts who spoke this time in a warning tone. "You being able to level some of the landscape around you makes you a powerful mage, little shrimp. You better join a guild early or the Magic Council will fall on you like a ton of bricks."

Did he just call me a shrimp? "Are they dangerous?"

I didn't like politics, but I have Artoria, Gilgamesh and other Heroic Spirits who could become my advisors. Then there was the case of my magic being able to let me master multiple ones; I hope I won't be seen as a dangerous Mage to be controlled. At worst I and my siblings could defect to another country; the only thing that attracted me in Fiore was Fairy Tail and Lucy's mom that I wish to save.

"No, merely annoying." Gildarts said dismissively.

Looking up at the hottest DILF in my future guild, I called his name. "Gildarts? "

"Yes kid?"

I said sincerely, "Thank you for helping us."

He looked at me and my sibling and smiled. "You're welcome, Roxanne. Now, lemme tell you about the guild while we're getting there."

Then he started up on the rules of the guild and who was who, I listened with rapt attention. Mirajane did the same,e while the other kids continued to play around…

 

×-X-×

 

Night
Magnolia

 

You reached a new location:

MAGNOLIA 

+10,000 QP

We ended up touching down in Magnolia's train station. We were pressed for time as everything was closing down, it was a Sunday after all. When we were on the road the day hadn't mattered, only the weather and the seasons. I was starting to miss those times, camping with my siblings and me teaching them magic and how to fight with the help of my Heroic Spirits.

As we approached, the nightlife in the city became more apparent; there were more people than I've seen before in this life. The lighting the city used wasn't electrical, but used some sort of crystals to enliven the streets. I think that those were Lacrima crystals!

We followed Gildarts in the streets, Mirajane and I holding onto each of his hands. Lisanna and Elfman were behind us, with Artoria following us. She didn't speak to me at all since Gildarts was bothering her with his flailing around to try to detect her. Something told me that the guy would be after her if she was made solid.

I mean, he keeps looking at every lady passing us by, even the scantily clad night ladies. I hope Elfman doesn't use him as an example, hmph! Anyway, while we were on the road I consulted my winnings from the last quest. So… I have a lot of experience cards through killing the orcs, but I won't use them yet without consulting Artoria and Scáthach. 

Story Quest 2: Kill the hillbilly Shreks or die! (Complete)
You’ve just arrived in the territory of a developing Orc Village and you and your siblings are in danger! This area is considered an open dungeon; escape this encirclement with all your siblings.
Orc: 279/300
Orc Chieftain: 1/1
Reward: x2000 Lacrima [Rank A], Hero's Proof, Scanning Magic [Rank C] 

So I could ascend right away after rising my star level, but something told me that it wasn’t yet the time. Was this the passive Instinct skill given to me by Artoria? Maybe. We finally reached the Guild’s HQ, however I wasn't seeing much of it while it was night. The lights were on inside the building and the porch was illuminated.

FAIRY TAIL GUILD HQ

Gildarts knocked on the doors three times and then… they opened to the old face of guild master Makarov Dreyar. But he looked rather different from his anime counterpart, he was taller than me and Mira right now, maybe 160 cm. He still had blonde hair with a lot of white in them. He wore a black tunic with gray pants and a white robe covering him.

"Oh Gildarts, you're back later than you said." The old man said as he combed his right hand through his beard. 

The redhead slapped his chest with his right fist. "We had two more stops on the way, the train needed maintenance because of me… you know how unpredictable my magic is. Hahaha!"

The guild master nodded and then turned his eyes toward me and my siblings. "I see, are those the children you told me about?"

"Hello, Guild Master." I gave him my most beautiful smile and curtsied. 

"Hi!" Lisanna waved at him and then mimicked me, surely thinking that I was playing princess.

"Sir." Elfman gave Makarov a sharp nod.

Mirajane was the most reserved as she slightly bowed her head to the Guild Master. "Good evening…"

Makarov laughed with a hand on his belly. "Such polite children… I like them already!"

He opened the doors bigger and we saw inside, it was empty. With no one at the counter that I could see further into the building's interior. "Enter children, welcome to your new home: Fairy Tail!" 

Ding!

Story Quest 3: Become a Fairy!
You finally reached Magnolia town, it is now time to join the Fairy Tail guild. Join the guild with your siblings and make new friends!
Join Fairy Tail
(Optional) Impress Makarov
Reward: Fairy Mark, x1000 Lacrima Rank C, Map unlock
Failure: none

 

×-X-×

(Makarov Dreyar)

 

What trouble did Gildarts bring to the guild now? The Ethernano rolling out of the girl, Roxanne, was overwhelming. It was similar to the Fairy Heart, the Lacrima cage containing Mavis' body in the hidden chamber underground the guild. 

But now that the girl was there, he couldn't let her go anymore, she will be hunted if some people realize what she has. Makarov now believed Gildarts when he said that the girl is powerful; and she kept learning magic from her Spirits. The S rank Mage had explained it like this to Makarov, what young Roxanne used was a mix of Celestial and Take Over Magic, but the people she summoned were past forgotten heroes and mages and used their advice and were being trained by them.

It was possible that he was going to have the greatest mage since Zeref in his Guild right now. Or was she? She could also become the greatest Dark Mage who ever existed.

As he made the young girls read the sponsoring contract to obtain parental rights over them, Makarov attempted to open his senses and try to see if the girl was really a user of Spirit Magic. There was a powerful shroud of Ethernano at Roxanne's side as she read out loud the contract.

The more he watched, the more Makarov saw the shroud turn into a feminine silhouette. There was a hand shaped nimbus of Ethernano on Roxanne's shoulder. That Spirit seemed to care a lot about young Roxanne, there were tells on the girl’s face that she was communicating with it. Was it some form of telepathy? 

"The contract is on the up and up, Master Makarov will in effect become our guardian. The difference with a normal Orphanage and this sponsorship is that he need to provide us with education, food, shelter and everything for our development, within reason." The young girl finished inspecting the contract and used Archive magic to copy it as information. 

He had asked her about the magic earlier and her answer had surprised him; she used the Archive magic to centralize all the other magics she was learning. More like a bridge, she was going to devour everything in Makarov's library, the old man felt it. "You're smart, Roxanne."

The girl blushed, then she put on a smug smile. "Please call me Roxy, Master Makarov."

The old man clicked his tongue and said with disapproval. "I think not, Roxanne is a good name and we barely know each other."

"Ah, I understand." The girl seemed disappointed with him, but let it go.

She took a fountain pen and signed her name at the end of the contract. She looked up into Makarov's eyes and said. "I signed, Mira it's your turn, then Elfman and Lisanna."

Lisanna took the pen from my hand and started writing her own name. "Done! I wrote my name!"

Elfman did the same silently, while Mirajane asked, "This is it?" When she was done. 

From a drawer in the counter, Master Makarov pulled a stamp and showed it to the kids. "Welcome to Fairy Tail, children. Now it is time to give you the stamp!"

Roxanne jumped, her fist in the air and shouted, "Yes! I've been waiting for this!"

Mirajane hugged her from behind. "Calm down, Roxy!"

The old man laughed at them and then added, "So children, where do you want your guild mark? Who is first?"

 

×-X-×

Back with Roxy…

 

Ding!

Story Quest 3: Become a Fairy! (Complete)
You finally reached Magnolia town, it is now time to join the Fairy Tail guild. Join the guild with your siblings and make new friends!
Join Fairy Tail (Complete)
(Optional) Impress Makarov (Complete)
Reward: Fairy stamp, x1000 Lacrima [Rank C], Map unlock

Ding! Ding!

System Unlock: Map

Bonus Unlock: Party, and Guild sub systems

Obtained:

x1000 Lacrima [Rank C]

I looked at the red Fairy Tail guild mark on the back of my left hand, just obtaining unlocked most of my Gamer interface. The map appeared next to me and I could see where I went and where I was, the rest was all a gray fog. My sisters and brother finished applying the guild mark and then they suddenly appeared as allied units on the map, same as Master Makarov and Gildarts! No wait, I zoomed out on the map and more people appeared in the building.

I recognized some names, such as Erza Scarlet, Gray Fullbuster, Wakaba Mine and Macao Conbolt. A list of all the current members appeared before my eyes, there was more information about them such as their location and status.

Interestingly, this also showed me the guild's buff, the assets and funds; there were four guild holdings, but because of the damn gray fog on the map I couldn't guess where they were. Porlyusica's clinic, Tenrou Island, the secondary guild building and the main HQ were at least named.

Something tells me that this window will be important in the future, I was just a low member right now, but what will happen if I become the Guild Master? I want to see what happens! Okay, one of my next goals is to become The Guild Master of Fairy Tail for experimental reasons…

“I am a Fairy Tail Mage!” I declared raising my hand high and showing off my mark.

Lisanna mimicked me of course, “Yay, me too!” Lisanna showed off her left shoulder as she wore a sleeveless pink dress. She was cute as a button, contrary to my brooding brother.

“We’re going to train more though?” My brother’s mark was on the left side of his neck.

Mirajane was still holding onto me, she had gone for a lower location for her mark, her left thigh. Like me she was in shorts. I turned to my little brother and patted his head. “Don’t worry Elf! We’re going to have Queen Artoria train us even more comfortably.”

It didn't escape me that the two old men reacted to my Heroic Spirit's title. They looked at each other and nodded. In sync, I don't know why. Artoria, who was standing next to us, smiled at me and said, “Yes, I will.” 

Master Makarov stored the magic stamp back into the counters drawer. "Okay children, it is time to go to bed. Fortunately for you, I have reserved an apartment for all of you in the dorm. You'll be sharing it until each of you becomes C Rank, then you'll have the right to an individual room."

Reaching C Rank might actually take years for us, even with our level of power. Ranking up wasn't just about power, but about connections and viability. We needed to get more successful missions than failures. We needed trust.

We followed Makarov in the back of the guild HQ,  he opened the door and it revealed a connected building  with a spacious courtyard with sand instead of gravel on the ground; the lighting was abundant to let me at least see those details. 

"This is the training ground, you'll be able to exercise here or train your magic on the magic dummies." Makarov said as he pointed at some mannequins on the field.

He didn't stop walking though and brought us to a large white colored building with a tiled red roof and surrounded by a brick wall. A destitute garden was there in-between the walls and the building, this shocked me that it was so uncared for. In our previous home I was the one who took care of our vegetable garden and the esthetic plants around the house.

*I have my work cut out for me.* I decided to put it upon myself to make the place look presentable and engaging.

Master Makarov stopped before a solid oak door, then turned to us. "So kids, I am going to give you the biggest room here; it's at the ground level and no one was able to afford it. But as they're four of you, you should be able to pay the lodging in full."

Mirajane was shocked. "Huh, we need to pay rent?"

The old man laughed. "Yes, though Fairy Tail might be a Family oriented Guild, we still need to have an income, kid. How do you think we pay for the food and furniture all those rascals destroy each week? Can't they stop brawling when I have my back turned? Gamble, grmbl…" 

Stepping forward, and putting Mirajane behind me, I took on a pleading expression, knowing that Makarov was weak to puppy eyes and said, “Can’t we come to an arrangement, Master? We don’t have the funds for this… you know, I noticed that the bar at the guild hall was in shambles, the garden of the dorm was practically bare and the place needed dusting. Do you have anyone to cook for you as well? Mira and I are good at cooking.”

He averted his eyes from my face and scratched his beard. “Oh, well. We… we might be able to negotiate, young Roxanne.”

“Excellent, Master.”

The master opened the door and my siblings and I filed into the entrance.  We penetrated into a sparsely furnished room which combined kitchen, living room and dining room separated by broken plan walls. Master Makarov then started giving us a tour of the apartment. The kitchen has a small pantry; it was empty; Lisanna and Elfman were excited to see that the living room, which was divided with a dark curtain from the dining room, had a small bookshelf filled with books.

This place needed new curtains, carpets and fresh wallpapers, I would leave this task to Mirajane; of us two, she has the superior fashion style.

When I looked at her, Mirajane was already knocking on the wood and stone of the walls, checking their integrity. Then the master showed us to the bedrooms, there were two here; I guess I will share with-

“No, I want to sleep with Roxy and Mira!” The little girl crossed her arms and glared in defiance at me and Mirajane.

Ah, it seemed that my little sister wanted to stay glued to us; I turned to Elfman who pleaded with his eyes and said, “I actually would like to have some privacy for once.”

In the end this little apartment was getting cramped with the four of us; I guess that my addition to this family changed a lot of things in the timeline of this world. My sister was more assertive, Lisanna was more of a follower and my little brother is the silent type as we learned to know all his needs and wants. However, it seemed that we must have kept him from developing too much.

“You’re my brother, as long as I live, you’ll have no privacy.” I commented with a laugh.

He glared at me and shouted, “That’s not fair!”

How surprising, he had come close to me and was now squaring himself against me. “Oh, you’re being rebellious?”

Before I could start to fight my little Elf, Mirajane caught my shoulder and said, “Maybe Elf is right.”

“Mira?” I asked when I turned to our elder sister.

Makarov looked at our family dynamic, how we were taking decisions; at least that’s what I think as his eyes darted between Elfman, me and Mirajane. Mirajane pointed at my chest. “Elfman is becoming a man, and you and I, Roxy have started… developing physically.” 

I looked down at my developing boobs visible under my red shirt; I blushed, then she made a smug smile as she made a point. I glared at her, but decided that she was right; Elfman grabbed this opportunity and looked between me and Mirajane. “That’s the argument I wanted to make!”

Still… I wanted to continue to argue. I flicked Elfman’s forehead with my fingers. “Ouch!”

“But it’s Elf, he wouldn’t lust after his sisters.” I said in a huff.

Elfman then stared at our bodies and quickly averted his eyes with a disgusted expression, he became a bit green faced. “Eww.”

I laughed at him. The Westermarck effect was strong with my brother! I nodded, deciding to relent. “Okay, we will give him the room next to ours.”

Elfman opened his eyes wide and jumped up with a fist in the air. “YES! Freedom!”

After that, the Guildmaster and I negotiated about how we were going to pay rent for this place; in the end we settled for cleaning the Guild Hall, cooking and gardening around the Guild hall and the dormitories every two days for ten thousand jewels. Makarov made a contract that Artoria helped me draft and copy through my Archive magic. As a result, multiple things happened throughout the game system.

Ding!

Unlocked: Reputation system

Oh! The game system is finally almost completely unlocked, this is great! But another prompt rang and I received multiple quests as I finished signing the contract with Mirajane.

Ding!

Quest 3: Cinderella! Night and day!

 You have negotiated with Master Makarov for a minimum wage job; you're now going to be working every 2 days to:

 

  • Clean the Guild Hall
  • Clean the kitchen
  • Clean the Guild Master's office

 

Reward: 10 000 Jewels, x10 Ember of Wisdom, +10 Reputation with the guild
Failure: Disappointing Makarov 

 

Ding!

Quest 4: Ring around the rosy!

 You have negotiated with Master Makarov for a minimum wage job; you're now going to be working every 2 days to:

 

  • Manage the garden of the Fairy Tail Guild
  • Manage the garden of the dormitory

 

Reward: 10 000 Jewels, x10 Ember of Wisdom, +10 Reputation with the guild
Failure: Disappointing Makarov and his wife, being trained relentlessly by Scathach.

 

Ding!

Quest 5: Do you Like Crazy Food?

 You have negotiated with Master Makarov for a minimum wage job; you're now going to be working every 2 days to:

 

  • Make food for the entire guild at lunch and serve drinks

 

Reward: 10 000 Jewels, x10 Ember of Wisdom, +10 Reputation with the guild
Failure: Being called a master poisoner by the rest of the guild and being barred from accessing the kitchen forever.

 

Okay… so we got our work cut out for us, but Mirajane and I wouldn’t let some bit of adversity get to us!

 

×-X-×

(Erza Scarlet) 

 

The Next day
Guild Hall
09:30 AM

 

Erza looked at herself in the mirror, the eyepatch covering her right eye made her look like a pirate. She touched it and reminisced about what she left at the Tower of Heaven, a place of suffering and violence. She couldn't understand why Jellal wanted to complete the plan of those cultists; she needed strength to save everyone. It had always been her plan since the idiot has allowed her to escape alive.

She turned away from the silvery surface, and looked at her spartan-like room, there was only a desk and chair, a bed and a small wardrobe and some books about swordsmanship on the shelves.

Erza was going to make sure that she got as strong as possible; but she couldn't help feeling empty  as there was no color to her life. All her friends were hostage of a mad boy who got possessed by a terrible spirit or demon or whatever the Zeref cultists did to Jellal. She shook her head and slapped her face between her hands. 

"Let’s go have breakfast." Erza exited her room after strapping her short sword at her hip.

Closed the door then was dazzled by a shimmering brilliance that struck her lone eye. "What the…"

Everywhere she looked in the corridor was shiny, as if someone had waxed the wooden floor, the curtains had changed and the guild banners were dusted and clean.

"Why is everything sparkling?" Erza asked as she stepped into the stairs and went down them.

When she exited the dormitory building, Erza noticed that the ground had been worked over. Someone decided to finally take care of the garden in this place. Erza arrived in the guild hall five minutes later and saw that some of the guild mates were slowly filtering inside the building.

The guild hall was sparkling as well, and Erza asked herself if the Guild Master hired a new cleaning service. As she thought that, she was met at the counter with a white haired girl serving drinks to the people seated at the table. She wore a waitress outfit and was smiling at everyone and introducing herself.

Then Erza felt a powerful presence behind her, she immediately turned and saw… the same girl with a waitress outfit and white hair… but… no they looked alike but their faces were completely different.

"Hello, there." The girl had an empty tray in her hand and proceeded to put it down onto the counter.

A little girl who stood on a stool took it and put five mugs of ale on it and slid the tray on the counter until the other tall white haired waitress caught it with a smile and slid her own empty tray at the little girl.

Erza was curious to see new faces here, after all she had just joined the guild some weeks ago."Hello. Who are you?"

The girl had some sort of light construct panel following her

"I am new in the guild, and joined last night with my siblings. My name is Roxanne,  but my friends call me Roxy." The girl looked genuinely happy to interact with her.

Erza retreated from the girl, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "Um, okay."

The other white haired girl then hollered, "Roxy! We're done with the service! Time to get in the training ground!"

Roxy turned momentarily to her and yelled back, "Coming!"

Roxy then addressed Erza and asked, "Hey, wanna come training with us? We're going to be trained by my teacher, she's an awesome swordswoman."

Erza flinched when a blue window popped open before the redhead, saying:

 

Roxanne is inviting you to her party

Are you willing to Join 

Yes or No?


A/N: And here is chapter 5 and more explanation about the system.

31