CH 59: COMBAT TEST: TEAM FORMATION
4.8k 21 115
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I AM...COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON."

"It's All Might!!!"

"Wow, he really is a teacher!"

"That's a costume from the silver age, isn't it?"

Kuroha could hear the murmur of awe as All Might entered the room. Well, he had to admit that All Might was really incredible for anyone who didn't know his true personality. 

Once All Might reached the podium, he began to speak,

"I teach Hero Basic Training. It's a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject.! Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today...COMBAT TRAINING!!!"

*CHEER!!!*

The class immediately erupted. After all, they didn't come here just to learn normal things. Even Kuroha was slightly excited. He wasn't a battle junky, but he would never lose an occasion to become stronger.

"...And to go with that are these!"

All Might didn't finish and pointed at the wall. Everyone moved their gazes toward where he was pointing.(AN: Help me better describe this scene.)

*Shiing*

One after another, the walls slid open and shells popped out, displaying different numbers behind the glass cover.

"These are costumes based on your own quirk registrations. and the request you sent in before the school started. After you change, gather in ground Beta."

The cheer grew even more and filled the whole classroom. Kuroha wasn't particularly cheerful about it though. 

---

A few minutes later, Kuroha looked at the ground Beta with dead fish eyes. He was tired of thinking about how everything was so large in U.A. Anyways, looking at the center where he was tested, he still couldn't help but marvel at the existence of a city in a school.

He was the first one to come out it seemed. The others were too engrossed in looking at their costumes.

Since he didn't care about one, right now he was just wearing a black sweatshirt and sweatpants. The only things that really mattered to him were the two hollow bokken on his hips and the two golden rings on each of his middle fingers. Yeah, middle finger. This was the condition Minegata made when he asked him for help with the design.

The rings were pretty simple, they were golden adorned with the picture of one wing on each of them. They had an inner mechanism that would allow them to put out little and extremely sharp rotating blades to wound himself more easily. From what he knew those blades could even cut steel.

He could see All Might looking at him with a complicated expression. He didn't see anger or disappointment in his eyes, only regret or remorse. He didn't really understand why he would feel like that. Well, he never really understood why some people acted the way they did. 

After a while, he could hear steps behind him. The others were also coming. He turned to face them, and he had to admit that they looked pretty good. All Might should be sharing the same feeling because he began to praise them as soon as they came,

"That's great, everyone. You all look cool!"

The only problem Kuroha had was about how revealing the girls' hero costumes were. Look at Toru. She was walking butt naked. Mina and Momo weren't that much better. What is the use of such costumes? Fan-service? Yeah, most likely it was just for fan-service.

He went close to Momo before complimenting her on her costumes.

"You look very good Momo."

Momo blushed a little before puffing her chest in pride. Kuroha just let a wry smile. Where was the girl who was so shy because she found her quirk embarrassing? Now she could basically walk naked with no shame.

"What about us?"

Mina and Toru surrounded him while asking. Kuroha nodded and honestly praised Mina, 

"You also look good Mina. Your boyfriend will be one happy guy."

He was serious. Her figure and curves were really out of this world for a 15-year-old Japanese girl.

"Shishishi! You make me blush!"

He turned to face Toru and was frankly speechless. How do you compliment someone who is invisible and is most likely walking naked? Also, he knew it was rude, but he was really curious.

"*Cough* Your costume is really ingenious...By the way… You don't feel cold walking like that?"

"Kyaa! You're so bold Kuroha."

Mina laughed loudly while slapping his back, and from the movements of her hands and feet and the rhythm of her heartbeat, Toru seemed really embarrassed.

While Mina began to laugh at Toru after stopping slapping his back, Kuroha began to look at Izuku. Frankly, his costume was super weird. But he didn't laugh, because he knew from whom it came from. 

Well, even though he didn't laugh, he could see All Might hold his laugh in. It was easy to see who this costume was based on. After All Might finally calmed himself, he began to explain the situation

"Now, it's time for combat training! For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles."

"Without basic training?" Asui asked.

"This is a real battle to understand the basics! However, the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up."

After that, All Might took a book and began to read carefully,

"The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch the heroes."

After that explanation, All Might took out a box with the words lots written on it.

"Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots."

Tenya complained a little, but Izuku calmed him by explaining the reasoning behind the situation. After all, pro often had to create a makeshift team on the fly.

All Might nodded before adding

"Good explanation. By the way, since we are only 19 right now, one of you will have no teammates. Midoriya-Kun, Hayate-Kun, it will be one you. Will you decide by yourself or let lady luck make the choice?"

Faster than Izuku could answer, Kuroha raised his hand.

"I'm willing to be alone."

"Tch"

He ignored this act coming from that guy with anger issues. Izuku seeing the determination of Kuroha didn't quibble with him over this.

All Might nodded. He might have some problem with Kuroha choice, but frankly, he knew that this was the ideal situation. Kuroha alone was enough to bully most of the students here.

"Now, the other should come and make their choice."

The result came pretty fast.

Izuku was with Ochako as team A, Todoroki with Mezo as team B, Momo with a guy called Sato as team C, Mina with Aoyama as team E, Toru with Ojiro as team I and he by himself as team F. He didn't really care about the other.

After forming the team, All Might began to search for the first teams to fight. This time, he used two lots. One with the word villain and one with hero. The fight would be as follow

TEAM A vs TEAM D

TEAM B vs TEAM I

TEAM J vs TEAM H

TEAM G vs TEAM C

TEAM E vs TEAM F

(The left play hero while those on the right play villains.)

"Kyaa! My luck is really poor."

Mina could be seen crouching as she cried. Kuroha didn't console her, after all, he didn't plan to hold back. The fight that really interested him was  A vs D and B vs I. This promising to be really interesting.

He also didn't worry about Inasa. The idiots broke his leg while trying to save a teen from a truck that nearly crushed him. Since he didn't use his quirk, he got some contusions and a broken leg as a result. The doctor of UA couldn't heal him since he didn't wound himself while in school or during a school activity. That was against regulations.

The worst in all that was that the teen he saved wasn't happy about it and cried about how he missed his chance to be sent to another world by the omnipresent Truck-Kun.

Some people were really weird.

(AN: Writing those chapters are really a pain. There are some details I want to skip but since some of my readers aren't even fan of MHA(which is really flattering by the way) I need to explain in order for them to not feel lost.

Hope you enjoyed it? Also, let be real, we all know that the first use of the girls costumes is fan-service. But I was surprised at the amount of thoughts the author put in them. Like, ochako costumes is really complex. I might explain it in a omake or something like that) 

115