242. a nomination kiss
61 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The love movie gradually accumulated the necessary tension portrayed on camera. From the viewer's perspective, the relationship formed between Celene and Jessi was the result of an undeniable chemistry and a willingness to love by both characters, who performed loving scenes regularly. The tacit love shown in their gestures was solely due to Billy's focus, who, with memories of the movie in his head, decided to make Jessi even more sensitive than she already was.

The main assertion of the entire draft was the flourishing love between a man and a woman. However, the chemistry that emanated was not physical; it was spiritual. The spirituality inherent in each gesture or act takes precedence, thanks to Billy's significant effort to portray himself as a foolish lover. The complicated state of arriving there is due to the many signals people emit when they are in love, but the most difficult thing to achieve is the sparkle in the eyes.

Final scene, take 2. -

At the train station at dawn, exactly twelve hours have passed since the moment they first met. They walked to the carriage with a certain vulnerability, even timidness; the end for both was inevitable.

-Do you know which bus to take to get to the airport? - Celine asked.

-No problem, - Jesse said.

-I guess this is it, isn't it? - Celine responded.

-Yeah. Really... you know, - Jesse said.

-I know, too. You lied to me, you know? - Celine said.

-What do you mean? - Jesse replied.

-You told me that our time together would someday make me happy with my future husband, but now I wonder about that even more, - Celine said.

Jesse's lament was enough for Celine to detect the change; the pain of parting was clear.

-Be happy, okay? Work hard and have fun with everything you do, - Celine said.

-I will. Good luck with school and everything... I hate this, - Jesse said, like a little child.

-I know. I think the train is about to leave, - Celine said.

They gaze into each other's eyes. Jesse takes Celine's hand and squeezes it tightly. They smile, knowing they have changed in unexpected ways, and then they embrace tenderly for several moments. They part, and Celine suddenly turns and climbs the stairs to the carriage of her train. When she reaches the upper step, she hesitates, turns around, and looks back at Jesse, who is still looking at her. He signals her to wait a second.

There is a stifled silence. Jesse makes a decision.

-Hey, everything we're saying is nonsense. All of this is stupid. I don't want to do it. And I didn't lie to you; I'll prove it, - Jesse said.

Celine laughs.

-Yeah? Like... - the last words come stuttered, but they come from Julie's soul, who has followed the love story closely.

-I'll go with you, - Jesse said. This time, much more determined.

-No. You'll drive me crazy. You don't speak French. I'd have to take care of you completely. It would be a big mistake, but maybe we should meet in five years, - Celine said.

-Yeah, you think so? Five years? - Jesse said.

-No. Five years is too much. It would be more like a sociological experiment. How about one year? -Celine said.

-Six months, - Jesse said.

-But it'll be very cold, - Celine said.

-We'll meet here and then go somewhere else. It could be Spain, the coasts of Greece, anywhere, - Jesse said.

-Well, will that be in six months or last night? - the girl asked, with total curiosity.

-Last night. Well. Six months since last night. December sixteenth, six in the afternoon, platform eleven, it's a train journey for you, but I have to fly. I'll be here, - Jesse said.

-Okay. And we won't write or call or anything, right? - Celine asked.

-Okay, but six months, - Jesse said.

They look at each other for a second and share a kiss that conveys a desperation that is palpable in the camera's eyes. Almost like a goodbye.

The kiss, a kiss that made Richard behind the camera sigh, for the palpable divergent love that rose in the air; on one hand, it was the promise of a future encounter, on the other, it was the end of the road and possibly the end of the sporadic relationship.

Celine finds her way to a seat. Jesse retrieves his belongings from his locker and begins to walk. As his train slowly departs from the station, we hear the harpsichord and see a series of shots of many of the places Celine and Jesse inhabited the night before. In the early morning hours, these places are now somewhat different. Although there is little human presence at this time of day, transformation has begun. We see Jesse boarding his bus to the airport. Then we see the park where they danced, sang, and looked up at the sky. An elderly lady walks slowly across the lawn. Celine is sitting on the train and reading. She looks up from her book and simply gazes out the window at the passing landscape.

-Cut. –

Julie gets off the bus; it's not just Jesse's end, it's the end of the movie, a movie that has taught them both different things at different times, like the deep method acting of Billy, so that Julie understands that sometimes an actor can break through layers and nuances, even if it doesn't seem common, the big stars do it with considerable skill. But, only that happens when dedication reaches its peak.

-That was a good scene, - Richard said, his thoughts still swirling in his head.

He didn't feel the need to shoot it; they had already done some quick shots in the early moments, from some angles, saying goodbye, like a complete take. What Richard liked most were the expressions of disappointment, the painful love that is forgotten, lost in the past, like a star on the horizon.

****************************************************************

-These are just gossip. Hollywood is nothing but gossip, - Winona said to a frantic David Painter.

-Look, it doesn't matter. I don't understand why you're so insistent on justifying your decisions, - David said. However, Jack's evident behavior was the key indicator that he was hurt; he ignored Winona and wouldn't allow her to act as she normally did.

-Why are you acting like a wounded man? Look, I'm telling you, if you want to go out with me, this is going to happen repeatedly. Besides, someone is targeting Billy, look at how they're calling him out in every newspaper. I can say he's the opposite of a playboy; he's modest, kind, and honest, - Winona said. In contrast to the words "liar," "unfaithful," and "coarse" in the newspaper that continued to cause a stir, the impact was a wave of movements that did not go unnoticed by the public.

Expressing her opinions about Bill, who in her view had a behavior similar to Keanu, was delicate. He was usually more introverted, chivalrous, and humble.

-Okay, - David said, not wanting to delve into the matter, but still questioning why his partner defended him so much. They were dating, but they weren't. it was clear they could dump him at any time, he wasn't upset about changing the relationship, but this guy annoyed him almost as much as that Johnny Depp guy.

There was a sound from the phone.

Winona picked up her cell phone and just walked away.

David heard the sound of Bill's voice from Winona's lips; it was enough to understand he was being a third wheel. He had just his heart broken; he left without closing the door, his car was a few meters away, and he just wanted to clear his head—women were like lights in the darkness that went out when you needed them the most.

Winona, on the other hand, was talking about the latest gossip with her friend Gwyneth, who was already starting to say she hoped to have a romantic relationship with Bill, leaving Winona surprised by the turn of events she never saw coming. The mere fact that Billy was dating her friend caused a sense of compression. Gwyneth was a very jealous person. For her, it was just a glimpse of something, but she let it go, as she was concerned about other things, like the next movie she would fully immerse herself in.

...

hello everyone, we are at 289 of this series, I have written little, but the work left me exhausted, so I only managed to write six chapters this week. luckily the previous weeks, I have had time to write. mmmm, I am closing ideas, and well, many things will begin, to connect.

 

2