08 High School DXD Potter
2.5k 32 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Whew, here we go. A full chapter of content that took nearly two weeks to write.  Here's 60,000 words that I hope you can enjoy.

Sirzechs Lucifer, a Pure-Blooded Devil and one of the Four Great Satans of the Underworld, was over 200 years old and he felt like he was floating on clouds with happiness. His mother and father had finally managed to have another child, a girl this time, and Rias Gremory was the cutest little redheaded girl to ever exist. All other girls paled in comparison, even his wife, Grayfia Lucifuge.

By the time Rias was five years old, her long red hair was the same shade of crimson red as his own and that was perfect. She was also quite powerful in Demonic Power that she inherited from both parents and in her affinity with the Bael family magic, their mother's magic, the Power of Destruction. Not every devil in their family could handle it or had gained the affinity in the same large amounts that he and his sister had.

It took Sirzechs two more years to convince his parents to allow him to take Rias on a trip to the human world. Despite the Underworld being as large as the surface of the Earth, except with more land mass because there were no seas and only large lakes, it didn't have a lot of the things that could only be seen or bought in the human world.

A very happy and excited seven year old Rias held her brother's and his wife's hands and talked at a constant rate about all of the things she wanted to see and do while on their trip. It was going to be a long one of several weeks as they travelled to some of the popular countries to experience how the humans lived in comparison to devils in the Underworld.

Their first stop was Italy and Rias gushed over the quaint ruins in Rome that couldn't compare to the ancient buildings in the Underworld that were millennia old. France had a nice tower that she wasn't allowed to fly to the top of, no matter how much she begged and swore she could hide herself from sight. The museums were fun to explore, too.

Britain didn't really have a lot in the way of showy tourist attractions, except for the old spell circle they called Stonehenge. The old rumbling channels of power from the magical ley lines crossing underneath it, gave Sirzechs, Grayfia, and Rias a comforting feeling when they visited it.

They also stopped in London to look at a supposedly famous giant clock called Old Ben. It wasn't much of a sight for them, so they went to the famous London Bridge and decided to take a break. They had just concealed themselves and their picnic area under a protective barrier, when there was a crack sound like thunder and a small boy appeared and fell onto Rias.

Sirzechs gasped and lunged for them, to try and save his precious little sister, only to freeze at what he saw. They were hugging with their lips pressed together! “N-n-no. No no no.” He whined softly, because he had wanted to be the one to steal her first kiss, not have her waste it on some random boy!

Grayfia rolled her eyes at her husband revealing his sis-con tendencies so openly and knelt beside the two prone children. “Are you both okay? That was quite the tumble you took.”

The boy suddenly realized that he was on top of a girl for the first time in his life, and they were kissing! He broke the kiss and blushed hard from embarrassment.

Rias blushed hard as well, only for a different reason. It was her first kiss, and as far as she was concerned, it worked out well. She was going to remember how it happened for a long time to come. Plus, he was cute in a scruffy kind of way.

“I'm s-s-sorry.” The boy said and climbed off of her and stood there with his head ducked as he waited for the severe beating he would get for landing on such a pretty girl.

Grayfia gave the boy a searching look and used her considerable magic skills to silently check him over, only to hold in her gasp at the magic potential the boy had. It was enormous. He also had some kind of semi-permanent protection spell placed on him and that was intriguing all on its own.

“What's your name?” Grayfia asked.

“It's Harry. Harry Potter.” Harry said and lifted his head slightly to glance at the woman with silver hair. Why is she dressed like a maid?

“It's nice to meet you, Harry Harry Potter.” Rias said and giggled at her joke. She stood up and dusted her dress off before she held a dainty hand out to him. “My name is Rias Gremory.”

Harry was unsure what to do with her hand, since he never had anyone offer one like that before.

“You either shake a man's hand when it's offered or bend over a woman's hand to kiss the back of it.” Grayfia said when she saw his indecision.

Harry nodded and took the hand, looked unsure again, and looked back at Grayfia.

“Turn it slightly and do it like this.” Grayfia said and offered her hand to her husband. Sirzechs immediately accepted it, as decades of proper etiquette training kicked in, and he turned her hand properly and gently kissed the back of it briefly before he stopped and let the hand go.

Hary nodded again at the lesson and looked at Rias, whom was smiling widely, so he copied Sirzechs and did the move perfectly. He held the kiss for a few seconds longer than he should have and let the pretty girl's hand go.

“It's very nice to meet you, Harry.” Rias said and she almost glowed with happiness.

“It seems the young heiress has taken a liking to you.” Grayfia said to distract the kids from the frown on her husband's face. She waved a hand over Harry and he felt something settle over him. “Tell us how you appeared here.”

“I was running from my cousin and his gang because they always beat me up when they catch me. I leapt behind the dumpsters at my school in Surrey and closed my eyes as I wished to be somewhere safe. There was a crack sound and now I'm here.” Harry said without pause. He felt a little faint at telling the truth so blatantly, because he had it beaten into him years ago to stay quiet about anything weird that happened around him.

Sirzechs and Grayfia looked surprised at what they had heard and Rias looked absolutely delighted.

“You must be a strong magician to teleport without using a teleportation circle!” Rias exclaimed.

“A-a-a wh-what?” Harry asked and they could see he was clearly nervous. “M-magic? There's n-n-no such th-thing as m-magic.”

Grayfia didn't like that kind of reaction. “Who told you such obvious lies?”

Harry's slight shivering increased as he felt something thicken in the air and the pressure built up on him. He turned his head to look at the silver-haired woman and he met her eyes. Instead of being afraid of the woman, like a normal person would at the look on her face, his back straightened and he spoke in a normal voice.

“My uncle hates anything that's unnatural. He, my aunt, and my cousin hate my freakishness so much that they starve me and beat me whenever something weird happens.” Harry said and Grayfia looked even angrier. “I spent a week locked in my cupboard after I accidentally changing my teacher's wig blue.”

“No!” Rias gasped and wrapped her arms around him to hug him. “I'm so sorry, Harry!”

The pressure on him seemed to disappear and Harry slumped in relief before he realized he was being cuddled and his face heated up because the pretty girl he just met was apologizing to him. No one had ever apologized to him before and he didn't know what to do about it.

“Husband, be a dear and wait here and watch the children for me. I have a last minute errand that I need to attend to before our picnic.” Grayfia said and a glowing red circle appeared below her.

Harry's eyes widened and he felt it when it activated. The woman glowed for a second and then disappeared in a small flash of light.

Sirzechs sighed at his wife leaving so quickly and having fun without him. “I'll deal with whatever she does after she gets back.” He muttered under his breath and sat down on the edge of the picnic blanket.

Rias took that as permission and dragged Harry over to it and plopped down with him practically on her lap. Harry's face went red again, because she hadn't let him out of the hug she had him in.

“Rias, you can let him go now. He's safe.” Sirzechs said and tried to keep the irritation he felt out of his voice. The last thing he wanted to do was upset his beautiful little sister.

“Harry doesn't want me to let him go.” Rias said to him and her grip became tighter as she turned her head and looked right into Harry's eyes with a bright smile on her face. “You don't want me to let you go, do you?”

Harry might only be seven; but, he wasn't stupid. After all the times his aunt and uncle asked him about things, he knew a loaded question when he heard it. He shook his head no. Rias squealed happily as if she had just received the best present in the world and Sirzechs visibly wilted at being defied so openly.

The three of them sat there as Rias started to tell Harry about her trip around the world and about all of the places they had visited so far before coming to Britain.

After about ten minutes, another teleportation circle appeared near them and Grayfia reappeared in a flash of light. She had a small smile on her face and Sirzechs knew she had interrogated and killed whomever had been at the boy's house. It was the only time she ever looked that smug about something.

Grayfia didn't say anything and knelt on the blanket as a tiny teleportation circle appeared and a picnic basket appeared. She distributed the contents and made sure to give a very generous portion of the sandwiches and pieces of fruit to Harry. The boy could only stare at the food, as if it was too precious to eat.

Rias must have understood something of Harry's problem, because she smiled wickedly at him and stole one of his sandwiches. When he opened his mouth to tell her that his cousin always stole his food, she shoved the corner of it into his mouth and made him bite it.

“Now chew! Chew, chew, chew, goes the train! Choo choooo!” Rias shouted and laughed as she dropped onto her back and kicked her feet up into the air.

Harry couldn't stop his own laugh and did as she asked. He chewed, and chewed, and chewed some more. Rias calmed down and kept eating her own sandwiches, occasionally teasing Harry by taking slice of apple or peach, then she would slip it into his mouth when he opened it.

When Harry started to feel full, he felt another flow of something pass over him and looked at Grayfia. She gave him a slight nod and Harry knew she had helped him to let him eat more than his tiny stomach could normally handle. He smiled back and kept eating, because they kept eating as well.

Harry had a surprisingly good time as he sat there and listened to them talk about their next destination, Egypt, and he had a little fantasy about someday being able to travel like that. They were almost casual in their choices, as if it didn't matter if they reached there in an hour or next week, and it was so relaxing that he lost track of time.

The meal eventually came to an end and Harry let out a disappointed sigh before he could stop himself. He startled himself by doing that and hunched down to wait or the verbal berating he usually received for making noise. He felt a small soft hand on his arm and he turned his head to look into the brilliant blue eyes of Rias Gremory.

“Harry, since you're skipping school anyway, why don't you come along with us for now?” Grayfia asked him.

Harry was stunned. He had never been asked to go anywhere by anyone, and now the very first people he met outside of Little Whinging were asking him to spend time with them. They had already fed him more food than he had eaten all week and now he had a chance to go with them.

“Please, come with us.” Rias asked and her hand slid down his arm to take his hand.

“My husband will no longer feel outnumbered with you along.” Grayfia offered as an incentive.

Harry looked at her face and saw an odd thing there. Approval. He really wanted to go, so he nodded acceptance and suddenly had a redhead girl's arms wrapped around his neck and a face full of crimson red hair as he felt warm breath on his ear.

“Thank you.” Rias whispered into his ear.

Harry felt his face heat up and it was red when Rias eased her hold on him. The pleased look on her face let him know that she had done it on purpose and he thought he was going to have to do something similar to get back at her... and that thought startled him. He could play with someone his own age and he wasn't going to get into trouble for it. Well, no more than he was for skipping school, anyway.

The blanket and basket disappeared in a teleportation circle and the two adults gathered close to Harry and Rias. Without a word, Grayfia waved her hand and another teleportation circle appeared, only this time it was under Harry, too. Before he could open his mouth to ask where they were going, the four of them disappeared in a flash of light.

*

Back in Surrey, the area called Little Whinging had a bit of an odd event happen. No one could remember anyone living at Number Four, Privet Drive, and the modern and well-kept house confused them. A delivery truck arrived in front of the empty house and it opened to show piles of furniture being delivered and a woman in a maid outfit moved in.

That explained everything and settled the odd feelings the neighbours had. No one questioned it ever again and soon didn't remember they had those odd feelings in the first place.

*

Harry adored Egypt. It was so different from his normal and boring life that he dove into everything that was shown to him. He devoured the food, was very thankful for the tourist trinkets and new outfit that his new best friend and her family had bought for him, and his excitement and enthusiasm equalled and sometimes surpassed his friend's.

Rias adored Harry. She had been a bit spoiled by her family, because she was the only girl born to the Gremory Clan in several hundred years and they doted on her. The downside was that she was always treated as the Gremory Family heir and not only as Rias, a little girl that was lonely for companionship and wanted a real friend instead of the fakers in her classes at school.

That friend had unexpectedly and literally dropped in her lap and stolen her first kiss, almost like those old stories her mother liked reading to her at night. They were about princesses and knights that showed up out of nowhere and rescued them from some terrible things, like evil men and dragons.

Oh, Rias knew she was imagining things and seeing things where they couldn't be; but, she was a little girl and she wished with all her heart that her new best friend would be her friend forever. She snuck secret looks at her brother's stoic face and she was worried that he was going to send Harry away.

She knew Sirzechs loved her a lot more than he should, because he paid her too much attention and sometimes he didn't act like a brother should. His wife Grayfia kept him from doing anything more than extra hugs and cheek kisses, which she was grateful for, because she had successfully saved her first kiss for a boy she actually liked.

Their trip lasted for most of the day and they stopped at a local hotel that a friend of the family owned and booked a double suite for the night. This made Harry sad, because it mean that his time with them was over. Rias was just as sad, because she knew it as well. The mood in the room was so low that it almost gave the two adults chills.

“Rias, go ahead and say goodnight to Harry.” Grayfia ordered.

Rias gave her a betrayed look, sighed in resignation, and went to Harry to give him a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. “I had a really great time today, Harry. Thank you for becoming my friend.”

Harry was still for several seconds before he carefully hugged her back. “I... friend... liked... too.” He stammered, because he couldn't say everything he was feeling. It was too ingrained of a habit to stay quiet to break it after only a day.

“You're funny.” Rias giggled and let him go. “I hope we can see each other again someday.”

“M-me, too.” Harry said.

“That's good, because it's happening tomorrow.” Grayfia said and somehow produced guardianship papers. “We can't legally adopt you, so you have to settle for becoming my ward.”

“Grayfia!” Sirzechs and Rias gasped at the same time.

“You can thank me in the morning.” Grayfia said and motioned to Rias. “The spare room is yours. Harry is sleeping on the couch.”

Rias and Harry stood there, stunned. They turned their heads to look at each other, nodded, and leapt as one to hug Grayfia around her waist. The silver-haired woman wasn't surprised by this and placed a gentle hand on the tops of their heads. She gave each of them a small rub and let them go.

Rias had tears in her eyes and wiped at them, gave Harry another hug, and went to her room. She had gotten her wish and she wasn't going to take it for granted. Harry really was going to be her friend forever and she was going to make sure of it.

Harry wiped at his own eyes and refused to admit he was crying. He went to the couch and laid down without a blanket, because he never had one to use before. He was asleep almost instantly and never felt the thin sheet of cool silk Grayfia had placed over him.

Sirzechs took her by the arm and into the main bedroom. He shut the door and gave her a glare.

“Before you speak without thinking, let me tell you what I discovered where the boy lived.” Grayfia said and did so.

Sirzechs was shocked into silence. He never suspected that anyone, let alone humans, would do those kind of things to another human. How could they treat such a nice boy like trash?

Grayfia took off her maid uniform and climbed into bed without waiting for her husband. She knew he had things to work out before he would admit that she had been right to defy him when she acted without his permission.

An hour later, Sirzechs stripped off and climbed into bed with her. They didn't have sex, even though they had been trying to have a child for decades. They held each other and thought about how precious children were in their society and they wished the Dursleys hadn't died so quickly in order to kill them again.

*

Bringing Harry along on the trip had no impact on their travel plans. One more mouth to feed, as small as it was, cost little more than they were spending anyway. The clothing was a bit of an extra cost that Harry swore he would pay back when he could. It was endearing to both Sirzechs and Grayfia that a seven year old already knew the value of things and was responsible enough to feel an obligation to them.

It gave them hope that his attitude would rub off on Rias and show her that her excessive spending was not responsible, even if it made her other friends happier to be showered in gifts. That was not how you kept friends. To Grayfia's surprise, Rias learned this lesson almost immediately.

Rias saw a diminishing return after every time she offered to buy Harry something, because he didn't value the gifts as much as he did the few that were meaningful. It gave Rias proof that establishing a friendship didn't depend on what she could give them, because it depended on her. Their time in Japan also proved it, because Harry stopped her from spending all of her money on things she didn't need.

Sirzechs had to admit that having Harry as a stabilizing influence on his flighty sister, was the best thing for her and for their family. The fact that he was human, didn't matter. He showed her that certain behavior was preferred in certain situations, especially when they returned to the Underworld and they started taking etiquette classes together under Grayfia.

Harry was so eager to please that Grayfia spent a lot of extra time with the boy, much more than she was required to, and she taught him everything he needed to know in order to function in devil society. It gave him the knowledge to fit in, no matter what situation came up. He absorbed his lessons like a sponge, even the family magic classes he attended with Rias.

It was only odd if you didn't see Harry taking hundreds of notes about using devil magic. Rias saw him working hard and she felt a rivalry with her best friend, so she worked just as hard as him to learn everything. It didn't matter that Harry couldn't cast magic like a devil yet, because they were all planning for him to access that branch of magic as soon as Rias was old enough to receive her Evil Pieces.

It was a system that Ajuka Beelzebub had created centuries ago to increase the population of devils. Pure-Blooded Devils could gain a set of chess pieces and create something called a Peerage, which gave them a group of devils under their command that they could use in Ratings Games to increase their fame and their level in society.

They could also use the pieces to reincarnate humans or another race of beings to become devils under them. The Queen was an all around combat fighter with magic, speed, and strength. The Knights were fast and attacked with swiftness. The Rooks were tanks and fought in hand-to-hand. The Bishops enhanced the person's magic potential and their inherent power. Finally, the Pawns were the most sought after, because they could briefly 'promote' to other pieces during a fight in enemy territory.

Both Rias and Harry went to lessons on everything, mostly because Rias wouldn't sit through them without Harry by her side. It was both endearing and vexing, because Harry wasn't supposed to know a lot of the things that Rias as an heir needed to know. Although, when Rias went to school, Harry was legally not allowed to go with her, because he was human and not a devil.

This didn't discourage either of them, because Rias made sure to teach Harry everything she learned, each and every day. Not only did this bring them closer together, it gave Rias a much better understanding of the material and Harry gained a solid basis for his education that he wouldn't be behind in when Rias gained her Evil Pieces.

They had already decided to make Harry a Bishop, because of his inherent magic potential. They wouldn't know if it would work until Rias gained her set, because it might use up both of them, so they planned and they hoped while they also lamented that it might not work, because Harry's magic was so strong.

*

When Rias was ten and she and Harry had been learning together for three years, her brother's knight Souji Okita suddenly arrived at the Gremory mansion with a young girl in his arms. He explained about the girl saving one of his contracted clients, and he had saved her in turn from her murderous family.

Sirzechs, in a stroke of brilliance that he alone admired in himself, accepted the girl into the Gremory family like Grayfia had accepted Harry, because his beautiful little sister was growing up faster every single day and she deserved a true friend that wasn't a boy. His wife immediately saw through the ploy to get Harry away from Rias and didn't stop it, because she knew something her husband didn't.

Both Harry and Rias loved each other and wanted more genuine friends.

Although Akeno Himejima was reluctant to leave her room at first, as soon as she saw Harry and Rias through her bedroom window and they were having fun outside, she wanted to join in. By the end of the first week, the three of them were as thick as thieves and wouldn't go anywhere without the other two. Akeno also joined their lessons on social behavior and Rias taught them both everything she learned from school.

*

Rias was very nervous when she turned twelve, because her family had brought her to the capital to receive her set of Evil Pieces. She was receiving them early, because of her own growing powers and because she was a High-Class Devil. Her two best friends encouraged her before she left by kissing her cheeks at the same time, making her blush from both embarrassment and pleasure, because she loved them both.

After a short ceremony where Rias was asked to touch a ten foot tall King Piece to register herself and her set of Evil Pieces, she was presented a box with fifteen other pieces inside. It contained 1 Queen, 2 Bishops, 2 Knights, 2 Rooks, and 8 Pawns. When Rias opened the box to look at them, almost to reassure herself that she actually had them, she gasped.

“What is it, Rias?” Her mother Venelana asked her.

Rias didn't speak and pulled a piece out of the box to hold it up. The crowd of people attending gasped and cheered, because instead of the normal grey, it was bright red. She had received a very rare Mutation Piece!

To the 12 year old's delight, it was a Bishop. If a normal Bishop piece wasn't enough to resurrect Harry like they planned, then the Mutation Piece guaranteed it. Rias couldn't wait to get home and try it out, because she wanted Harry to start using Devil Magic right away.

They couldn't leave so quickly, however. Proper protocol needed to be followed, so she stayed and spent time greeting and socializing with her peers and their families. Everyone congratulated her on her exceptional find and they were all happy for her, because they knew she would eventually have a powerful magic user in her peerage.

Two hours later, a teleportation circle deposited the Gremory Family back inside their mansion and Rias ignored everyone as she ran out of the arrival room. She slammed her bedroom door open and saw her two best friends were cuddled up on her bed waiting for her.

“You're back!” Harry and Akeno said at the same time.

Rias beamed a smile at them and dove onto the bed to tackle them. The three of them laughed and tickled each other for several minutes and ended up cuddled together like they did almost every night. Rias was in the middle this time and she told them all about the ceremony and what happened. Both Harry and Akeno were happy for her, because Rias no longer had any worries about changing Harry.

“When should we do it?” Harry asked.

“Ufufufu.” Akeno giggled at the innuendo, because Rias loved Japan's culture and she had adopted that mannerism for her amusement.

“You know what I meant.” Harry said and lightly slapped Akeno's thigh.

“Oooh, Harry! You're being so forward today! Ufufufu.” Akeno said with a blush.

“You're getting really good at the fake blush.” Rias complimented her.

“Thank you.” Akeno said and cuddled her closer. “It's so easy to practice a lot with Harry around.”

Rias laughed at Harry's rolled eyes. She knew they loved each other as much as she loved them, because the last two years together had been the best time of their lives. They shared everything, even a few baths that she was sure her parents wouldn't have approved of. She completely forgot the fact that they were devils and hedonistic tendencies were completely normal.

“We need to talk to mother and set up the ritual room. I don't want to screw anything up.” Rias said.

“I think you should make Akeno your Queen first.” Harry said.

“What? Why?” Rias asked, confused.

“She's the most important piece in your peerage. With a strong Queen, you can do anything.” Harry reasoned.

This time Akeno genuinely blushed. “Th-thank you, Harry. That's so nice of you to say.”

Harry reached across Rias and laid a hand on the side of Akeno's face. “I was like you at first, unsure of everything and compliments were so weird and odd to hear. It didn't seem real after how I was treated before.” He said in understanding and caressed the soft skin as Akeno's blush deepened. “You know I wouldn't say anything that wasn't true.”

Akeno put a hand on his and closed her eyes as she remembered a year ago where she had been upset and revealed her heritage as a half-Fallen Angel and her black angel wings had sprouted from her back. Harry had told her how cool they were and he wanted to know how he could get wings to fly like her. His full acceptance of her had touched her more than she could ever tell him with words.

“Y-yes, I... I know. You have never lied to us.” Akeno whispered.

“That's because we would pound him with our fists if he did.” Rias said, proudly.

Akeno giggled and Harry chuckled, because she wasn't wrong.

“We need to change and get ready.” Rias said. “This is going to be a big day for you. For us. For everyone.”

“You're talking like this is going to change the world.” Akeno said as the three of them sat up and then they climbed off of the bed to gather the proper clothes to wear for the official ritual.

“Your worlds are changing.” Rias said and opened her closet to dig out the formal robes. “With converting into Resurrected Devils, you can start going to school with me.”

Harry and Akeno exchanged knowing looks and wrapped their arms around Rias. “NO! Don't abandon us, Sensei! Please keep teaching us everything you know!”

Rias looked surprised at their plea, then she saw their teasing faces and pushed them away. “Oh, you're going to get it!” She said and shook her fist at them. “Hurry up and get changed!”

Harry and Akeno laughed and accepted the robes and went to their rooms to get changed. Rias softly laughed when she was alone and changed as well. Even when her friends were annoying, she loved them dearly.

The three friends approached Venelana Gremory in the sitting room she was in and the bright smile on the woman's face gave away that she knew they were coming. She knew they wanted to get started right away and she called the rest of the family together to be witnesses and to support her daughter starting her peerage years before anyone expected her to.

Akeno was first, so they prepared everything. Rias took her primary position and knelt at the top of the ritual circle on the floor and Akeno laid down in the middle. Rias could easily reach her and they smiled at each other briefly before Rias started the chant. It didn't take long for the circle to activate and power up, and the Queen Piece appeared in Rias' hand.

“With this act, I accept you into my peerage and my family, my Queen.” Rias said and placed the Queen Piece on Akeno's chest.

Her family looked surprised at the altered wording of the pledge and didn't comment, because it still worked as the piece was absorbed and Akeno glowed. A light swirling wind with sparks of lightning appeared for a moment and faded with the glow. Akeno opened her eyes and sat up with a happy smile on her face.

“How do you feel?” Venelana asked her.

“I feel great!” Akeno said and stood up. “I can feel the magic flowing through me.”

“It will take you a few days for your body to completely change and acclimate to becoming a devil, so don't push yourself.” Grayfia warned her. “No physical or magical training for a week.”

“Aww!” Akeno pouted and Rias laughed.

“Go over there with mom and switch places with Harry.” Rias said and Akeno walked over to Harry to give him a quick hug. “I've been waiting for 5 years to see Harry's change.”

“It better be spectacular after all the trouble he's caused.” Sirzechs whispered under his breath. Grayfia heard him and whacked him on the back of the head for blaming the boy for him not having as much time to spend with his sister that he loved a bit too much. Her husband didn't apologize.

“Should I try the normal piece or should I use the Mutated Piece right away?” Rias asked her mother.

Venelana looked at Grayfia and they seemed to have a silent conversation.

“It wouldn't hurt to try the normal piece first, because Harry chose to not try any of the human-type magic.” Grayfia said.

“Okay.” Rias said as Harry took off his glasses before he laid down in the circle. She performed the ritual and tried to use her normal Bishop piece and nothing happened. There was no activation of the ritual circle and no glow to show Harry's body was accepting the change.

“Now we know he needs the additional magic with the Mutated Piece.” Grayfia said.

Rias nodded and took the normal piece back before she repeated the ritual and added the red piece to Harry's chest. The ritual circle glowed brightly and the piece sunk into Harry's chest. It made Rias and her family relax, because it had worked. Unfortunately, they shouldn't have let their guard down.

“Ah... ahh... ahhhh.... AHHHHHHH!” Harry screamed in excruciating pain as his body glow changed from gold to blood red. No one knew what was going on and they couldn't interrupt the ritual, because it could backfire on both Harry and Rias, possibly killing them both.

Harry screamed and screamed for almost ten full seconds before his forehead scar burst open and a gout of black ooze exploded out. There was an unholy scream that didn't come from Harry and a cloud of mist floated out and dissolved, then he stopped breathing. No one knew what to do, because no one had ever died during a voluntary resurrection ritual before.

Another ten seconds later, Harry sucked in a long sharp breath and exhaled. All of the people gathered let out a sigh of relief as the glow changed from red to gold once more and Harry's breathing evened out. The ritual circle's glow faded away and left a still unconscious Harry in the middle of it.

Grayfia was suddenly there and she was bent over him as she cast several spells to check on him, then she picked him up in her arms and hugged him close. She gave her husband a pointed look, gave Rias a reassuring smile, and walked out of the room without saying anything to anyone.

“Where is she taking him?” Rias asked and was about to follow her when her mother took her arm and stopped her from leaving.

“He is Grayfia's charge and you cannot interfere, even if he is now a member of your peerage.” Venelana told her and Rias looked surprised. “I would act the same if someone did something to you and it hurt you so significantly.”

Rias blushed in embarrassment and she nodded several times. “Harry's health is more important than confirming he is a reincarnated devil.”

Akeno nodded as well and her arms twitched to hug Rias.

“Go ahead. You both need it right now.” Venelana said and both girls hugged each other as tears came to their eyes. They had never heard such anguish from anyone before. Those sounds coming from Harry had terrified them a lot more than they let on and they really did need to comfort each other.

Venelana led them from the ritual room and brought them to Rias' bedroom to let them cuddle on the bed. She didn't question them when they stripped off all of their clothing and climbed under the blankets together.

Healing took many forms for devils and skinship was something Rias had learned about while in Japan. That she could heal more effectively that way than with spells, was a puzzle her mother didn't bother trying to figure out. It worked for Rias and that was all that mattered to devil magic. Imagination and determination could be combined to do pretty much anything.

Sirzechs exchanged looks with his father and the two men nodded before they left the ritual room. They had a few things to check out, especially anything concerning Harry Potter and what had just happened with a Mutated Piece. Ajuka Beelzebub would need to be consulted as well as their contacts in the human world. They would discover what had just happened or someone was going to pay dearly.

*

Harry woke up and he didn't know where he was. He also didn't remember falling asleep. His eyes opened and he blushed, because he was cuddled up to the very beautiful woman that had become his guardian. That wouldn't have bothered him, except that she was completely naked and his head rested upon her considerable chest.

“It's all right, Harry. You can continue if you're still hungry.” Grayfia whispered.

Harry wasn't sure what she was talking about, until she shifted slightly and one of her damp nipples slipped right into his mouth. He suckled on it automatically, almost as if he had always done it, and a warm liquid that was the most delicious thing he had ever tasted filled his mouth.

Grayfia let out a moan so sexy that Harry grew hard for her, and that had never happened to him before. “Yeessss, like that. Ohhhh.” She said and moaned as Harry continued to suck on her breast. “I can't wait... for my own child... to do this.”

Harry wasn't really listening to her, because he was extremely focused on drinking as much of that delicious liquid as he could. Magic seemed to flow through him and he was lost to the sensations he was feeling. He eventually had diminishing returns on that breast, so he quickly switched to the other one and Grayfia's moans continued.

He had never done anything like this before and he wasn't sure why he was suddenly okay with squeezing and playing with the large breasts that he had only occasionally noticed. It was difficult to not notice them with the way Grayfia moved while teaching him, especially during the etiquette classes when she had trained him to not react to any breasts he saw in the many low-cut dresses that devils always wore.

Now Harry had them in his hands and in his mouth, and he admitted to himself that he loved her breasts. They were beautiful and perfect, especially now that he had tasted what they produced. It was in that moment that he wondered why they were giving milk and he broke the lip-lock he had on her prominent nipple and looked at her with a question on his face.

“Sirzechs has finally succeeded in giving me a child.” Grayfia said with a smile. “His jealousy of you forced him to attempt many more times with me than usual.”

Harry felt his face turn red as he blushed.

“I see that you noticed his obsession as well.” Grayfia whispered and pet his hair.

Harry thought about not saying anything, then decided he never wanted to lie to the woman that had taken care of him for over five years. “I only noticed because I felt the same way about you as he does for Rias.”

Grayfia didn't look surprised by this revelation. “It is only natural to fall in love with the woman that cares so much for you and loves you like famly.”

Harry's gaze never left hers. “I love Rias and Akeno and... and not like family.”

Grayfia nodded and her hand pet his hair again. “You've never known family love, so that's understandable you can't tell the difference.” She said and pulled on him slightly to bring him up from her chest to be level with her face. “I am Sirzechs' Queen first and I do as he orders and protect him when he can't do it himself, then I am his maid where I also do as he orders and do things to take care of him, then I am his wife and I take care of him and do what I can to protect him and our family.”

Harry blinked his eyes once, then again, then once more. “I... I... I'm...”

“You will have different priorities for Rias.” Grayfia said. “Best friend first, Bishop second, and lastly much more.”

Harry wasn't sure what to say to that. If his tasks were anywhere close to what Grayfia's were, then he had a lot more responsibility than he thought he did.

Grayfia knew what he was thinking and lifted her head slightly to place a very light kiss on his lips. “Devils can live for up to 10,000 years, Harry. A lot can happen within that time.”

Harry blushed at the implications, because he couldn't help it.

“I will never look older than I do now, so you needn't worry about that.” Grayfia told him.

Harry shook his head. “I wasn't worried. I just thought...” He stopped and remembered his thoughts to never lie to her. “Can a Reincarnated Devil marry a Pure-Blooded Devil and still love another woman?”

Grayfia caught her breath and looked surprised, then she smiled warmly. “I think I need to expand your lessons on Devil Society and what is acceptable, if that is the first thing you want to know after what we have talked about.”

Harry glanced down at her breasts and back at her face.

“You were severely hurt during the ritual and my newly formed mother's milk was the best restorative I could give you, as was my magic and my embrace.” Grayfia explained. “The Phenex Family refused to sell us a vial of healing tears for you.”

Harry nodded, because he knew they were angling to try and marry their two families together, so being invaluable was a good stalling tactic. It was just too bad that they withheld healing from Harry, because that would set them at odds with the Gremory Family and not endear them like they thought.

“A gift of tears would have been smarter.” Harry said in understanding.

“Yes, it would. Their shortsightedness has cost them dearly.” Grayfia said. “Zeoticus has already denied a meeting with Lord Phenex over not helping his daughter's peerage member.”

Harry had to smile at that, because he had eagerly learned Grayfia's lessons about political manoeuvring. “Did Sirzechs let that leak?”

Grayfia's smile changed to predatory. “The public is roasting the Phenex Family over not immediately healing the first Mutation Piece recipient.”

Harry barely held in his laugh. “I know that smile. How long have you been nursing me?”

“This is the fifth day.” Grayfia said with satisfaction.

“Ha!” Harry barked and sat up beside her. “When did they sent an envoy with a pack of vials?”

“Sirzechs himself refused the delivery on the third day. It was quite the scandal when he told them how I was taking care of you personally.” Grayfia said.

Harry knew what that meant, because it would be a political master stroke. “He made the baby announcement at the same time.”

Grayfia nodded. “He did and that made things blow up beyond a simple healing refusal. One of the Four Satans that rule the underworld, is going to have an heir, and his pregnant wife's first task was to use her body to nurse her charge back to health.”

Harry looked down at her breasts again and his hand moved on its own as he lightly caressed the life-giving soft flesh of her chest. “I must be the second most envied person in the Underworld.”

Grayfia looked quite pleased by his words. “I will give you a magical assessment in a few hours, once I have recovered.”

Harry didn't stop his hand from caressing her as he laid down beside her. “Thank you, Grayfia. Thank you for everything you've done for me.” He whispered and placed a kiss on her cheek.

After everything that had happened between them, this was the thing that caused Grayfia to lightly blush. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him to her chest.

“Go back to sleep, my sweet Harry. You still need to rest after your ordeal.” Grayfia whispered.

Harry did it without question and he slept very well in the arms of the woman he loved and knew she loved him in return. He would learn later that devil women were very attracted to men that had a lot of inherent magical power and his Mutated Bishop Piece had boosted Harry's already high magic potential through the proverbial roof.

A week later, a small press conference was held.

“As you can see, my wife was successful in helping my sister's peerage member recover from the soul curse that almost killed him.” Sirzechs said proudly and the crowd clapped and cheered in congratulations. “Thank you, thank you. She did a great job and Harry has been officially assessed for his magic potential.”

Grayfia cast a spell on the wall behind the podium and everyone gasped at what it showed. Harry Potter's magical power was at Mid-Class Devil already and he would become a High-Class Devil in under 5 years. At this point, he didn't have to do anything and he would be promoted to the next level. If he worked at it, he could go up a level as early as 2 years, which made Rias very happy.

Sirzechs made several other statements about keeping watch of the young man and that his wife would be increasing her training sessions with him to make sure that his magic potential wasn't wasted. The crowd laughed at Harry's predicament, because everyone knew that Grayfia was one of the most feared fighters in the entire Underworld.

If Grayfia was teaching him, Harry was not going to have an easy time for the next few years. They would never know that Harry wouldn't have it any other way.

*

Over the next two years, Harry surpassed all expectations. His changed body made him super strong, extremely fast, durable beyond reason, and his magic reserves had become even larger than predicted. He could also cast multiple powerful spells as fast as Grayfia could dodge them.

In fact, Harry could almost match Grayfia spell for spell when they fought all out, and that was something all of the women in his life admitted was absolutely lust-inducing. That he was extremely nice, had become even more handsome as his height increased, and was much more powerful, had all combined to make him one of the most desirable and eligible devils in their society.

Harry had been 14 for three months and he was already the same height as Rias at 5 foot 8, making him one of the tallest teens in their family. Of course, Rias loved that she could look into his eyes when they kissed and Akeno teased him that she had to stand on her toes to do the same thing. Kissing games had been a secret of theirs for years and the three of them enjoyed it. Being naughty was a lot of fun.

On Halloween, they visited the High School that Rias wanted to attend, Kuoh Academy, and it was an all-girls school located in Japan. It was the third school they had visited and it was the best one, because it was an all-inclusive institution that was merit based and also had a college program, so you could move from high school to college without any change to your living arrangements.

The only real problem was that it was girls-only. Rias had met with Sona Sitri, the heir of the Sitri Clan that co-owned the district with the Gremory Clan where the city of Kuoh was located, and they discussed the merits of changing that policy after they were there for several years and could convince their families and the school board to allow the change.

Rias had known Sona since they were children and they had an amicable if cool relationship, which was a huge contrast to what she had with Akeno and Harry. Sona's personality was just that way, so she never pushed to try and deepen their contact, even if she wanted more friends to hang out with.

They had just finished their meal in the student council office when a golden teleportation circle formed under Harry, whom had been standing at the side of the room and having a conversation with Sona's Bishop, Momo Hanakai.

“Harry!” Akeno gasped from beside Rias when she felt the odd magic.

Everyone turned to see Harry was caught and Momo cast a small attack spell to no effect.

“What's happening to him?” Rias asked as she ran over to him. “He's not moving!”

Before anyone could answer her or cast a diagnostic spell, Harry was engulfed in blue flames and disappeared.

“NOOOOO!” Rias and Akeno yelled and they leapt at the barrier, only for it to disappear as well and they collapsed onto the spot Harry had just been.

*

Harry Potter blinked his eyes in confusion, because one second he was inside a moderate office room and talking about custom spells with a very smart girl named Momo that was also a Bishop, and the next second he was in a huge hall and surrounded by teenagers of various ages and an old man holding a charred piece of paper with his name written on it.

I knew I should have asked Grayfia to change my legal name. Harry lamented, because by becoming a Devil, he could be summoned by name to complete contracts. He hadn't done anything officially yet, because that was a system they would start using in high school and he wasn't starting high school until next year when he was 15.

“Harry... Potter?” The old man asked, confused.

Harry wanted to say no, except he could feel the magic of the contract binding him. He wasn't sure what it was, just that it was powerful and strong enough to transport him to an unknown location without his permission. Lying was not going to save him from whatever this was.

“My name is Harry Potter.” Harry reluctantly admitted. After a brief flash of light, the goblet full of blue fire went out and he felt the magic lock onto him. Just as he suspected, he was not getting out of whatever it was.

“Well, this was unexpected.” The old man said and pet his own beard as if in deep thought.

“Who are you and why was I brought here?” Harry asked, determined to find out what he had to do to complete the contract. He wanted to get back to Rias and Akeno before they became worried.

“I am Albus Wulfric Percival Brian Dumbledore and I am the headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.” The old man said. “You were apparently brought here by the Goblet of Fire to participate in the Triwizard Tournament as the fourth champion.”

Nearly all of the students started talking, some even shouting in disbelief, because there was no way he could be Harry Potter. He had long wavy hair, no scar, no glasses, and he was handsome to the point of almost being beautiful. That he was 14 years old and already 5 foot 8 was not lost on anyone, either.

Harry didn't curse out loud at his luck, despite wanting to. Just by the title alone, he knew this contract was going to be a lengthy one. If it was a single event, the old man would have said so. Tournament meant several events and considerable time to complete, which sucked.

“If you would take this and go over there where Professor McGonagall is, she will usher you into the back room with the other champions.” Albus said and handed him the paper.

Harry took it and noticed the interested looks from the teachers, especially a handsome blonde man at the head table. He ignored that for now and walked across the large room to the older woman. Her dignified composure almost shouted at him for attention and he couldn't help comparing her to Grayfia. He assumed that she would be both strict and caring and gave her a warm smile.

Minerva fought down her blush at the look the young man gave her and her heart sped up as he approached her. “M-mister Potter, this way.” She said and motioned to the closed door to the back room.

“Thank you, Madam.” Harry said to her and paused to take her hand, kissed the back of it, and entered the room. He didn't see the epic blush on the woman's face and wouldn't have commented on it, even if he had.

*

Fleur Delacour was both bored and irritated. She hated the cold weather, the heavy greasy foods, and the boys here were just as easily influenced and uninteresting as they were back in France. She had hoped to meet someone that could hold her attention for more than a few minutes and had failed so far. Even the two young men chosen to be her fellow champions were barely adequate for polite conversation, let alone good enough to spend any significant time with.

When the door to the room opened, Fleur was fully prepared to express her displeasure for making them wait so long to hear about the rules for the tournament and to find out what the first task was going to be about... and then she saw HIM.

Her entire world reduced down to that charming smile, to those brilliantly bright emerald green eyes, and to the sheer intelligence contained within them. The feeling of rolling magical power coming off of him was just icing on the cake for her Veela side. Her slightly slumping posture disappeared as she stood ramrod straight and her chest was pushed out to full effect.

“Enchanté, Mademoiselle. Je suis ravi de vous rencontrer.” The man in front of her said in perfect French and his accent was appealing to her ears.

Before Fleur could do more than start to smile at him for saying he was delighted to meet her, he had taken her hand and his sinful lips touched her skin. It felt like he had kissed her somewhere intimate and it sent a shock through her body so strong that she barely stopped the visible shiver it had given her.

Fleur was grateful her school uniform was a skirt, because pants would not have hidden that her panties were now soaked. She stood there, almost too stunned to move, as the man greeted the two very inadequate little boys in the room with her. That was what her mind had classed them as, because a real man was now among them and they did not compare to him in the least.

She had almost forgotten about them, actually. It was fortunate that he had reminded her that others were there, because she wanted to do a lot more with his lips than was decent to do anywhere in public. Then again, perhaps a bit of public affection wouldn't be so bad, as long as she could feel those electric lips on her skin once more. Or maybe more. Yes, a lot more. That would be wonderful.

The door to the room opened once more and Fleur didn't hear anything at all past that the man's name was Harry Potter and he was going to be the fourth champion. Her heart soared at the news and she beamed a smile at him the entire time the idiots around them were talking.

They were eventually dismissed and not told what the first task was, so all that waiting was a waste of time. Or it would have been, if Harry hadn't turned to her specifically and taken her hand again.

“Miss Delacour, bonne nuit et fait de beaux rêves.” Harry said and kissed her hand again.

He wishes me sweet dreams! Fleur thought in surprise and couldn't stop herself as she flung arms around his neck. “Je t'adore!” She exclaimed and kissed him passionately. She moaned as he kissed her back, his tongue even more electric than his lips alone, and she almost melted into him as his arms hugged her back.

“Ahem.” Minerva McGonagall fake coughed and it didn't work, so she did it louder. “A! Hem!”

Cedric and Victor laughed under their breaths at the scene.

Fleur blushed when she finally broke the kiss and she was quite happy to not see anger on Harry's face about her being so bold. With the slight heels on her shoes, they were the exact same height, so it was a terribly intimate moment for her because he had grown hard and she felt him pressed into her.

“Merci pour l'accueil chaleureux.” Harry said and eased his hold on her, gave her a respectful bow, and let her go as he stepped back.

Fleur's eyes dropped to the front of his pants and her blush deepened at the prominent bulge there. His words of thanks for the warm welcome made her feel tingly inside and she was sure that her underwear couldn't get any more wet. It wasn't until everyone started to leave that she noticed the small puddle on the floor. Her wand was out in a flash and she vanished the mess before she quickly strode out of the room with her headmistress to return to their carriage.

*

Harry had to stifle his laugh at turning a Veela's charm against them. They were so used to having people fawn over them that they had a hard time dealing with those feelings themselves. He hadn't expected Fleur to so quickly fall to the trick, though. It could only mean that she was very sexually repressed and hadn't done anything untoward with anyone yet, which was rare for an adult Veela.

Minerva McGonagall had graciously brought him to her office after the meeting to discuss his lodging arrangements and she was just as fun to tease as the Veela had been. He had to be more careful with her, especially after that little show with Fleur. He didn't want her to think he was treating her with disrespect, so he kept it to innocent flirting and compliments of her stern demeanor.

Despite his more restrained efforts, Harry could feel the older woman's desire rise as they continued to talk about transfiguration theory and how the various elemental forces of the universe affected both magic and the transfigured object. She was apparently a master at using human magic for the discipline and Harry had learned a lot about it from Grayfia and the various tutors he needed after becoming a Bishop.

When Minerva called an end to their meeting, because it was getting late, Harry hadn't expected to have her tongue shoved down his throat as she kissed him even better than Fleur did. His hands moved on their own and he groped a breast and a cheek of her ass at the same time to make her moan.

Minerva shivered as she had an orgasm, something she hadn't had in decades, and she came back to her senses. She broke the extremely passionate kiss and stepped back from the dangerous young man. If he could so easily seduce her, an experienced woman, then the teenagers in the castle wouldn't stand a chance against him.

“You will not be allowed to have visitors in your room and can only meet members of the opposite sex in public areas.” Minerva ordered. “Possibly with constant adult supervision.”

“Yes, madam. I understand.” Harry agreed immediately.

Minerva gave him a pointed look and he smiled warmly at her, which made her heart beat faster.

“You are more worried about their virtue than you are for your own.” Harry said and she caught her breath. “I assure you that I hadn't intended to do more than I already have, and I only did that much because I underestimated the effect I could have on a strong intelligent woman.”

Minerva was flattered by the compliment and nodded. “Be mindful of that in the future, Mister Potter.”

“Please, call me Harry.” Harry said and stepped close to look down at her slightly, because she was a couple of inches shorter than him. “And I will call you Minerva when we are alone.”

Minerva wasn't sure why she nodded her head in agreement, then his lips were on hers again and she forgot to remember she shouldn't be doing this with a student. She moaned as he played with her breasts and then he gripped her ass hard to make her orgasm again. Harry broke the kiss and gave her a genuine smile, lightly kissed her again, and left her office.

It took Minerva several minutes to justify the encounter with several flimsy excuses, such as him not really being a student at Hogwarts, and she went to her quarters to change and went to bed. She didn't bother bathing first, because she had a few things she needed to deal with that would need a bath afterwards.

Harry made it to his assigned room and it had a small bed and dresser, even though he had no clothes, money, or anything to change into to go to bed. Instead of worrying about that, he took out the piece of paper that Rias had given to him and it had the coordinates of the student council office of Kuoh Academy.

He couldn't form a full teleportation circle because the magic of the castle was interfering with any external magical transportation, so he settled for making a personal call instead and sat on the bed. He quickly cast the small spell circle on the palm of his hand and a smaller one on his thumb to listen, then he activated both and held his hand near the side of his head like he was using a telephone.

*RING!* *RING!* *RING!* *Click!*

“HARRY!” Rias yelled into his ear and he winced. “Where are you?!?”

“I'm in Scotland.” Harry said and then explained about what had happened. He did not need to see her face to know that she was pissed. He could almost feel her anger from across the world.

“I will raze that place to the ground if you come to harm.” Rias said, her voice barely a growl.

“Define harm.” Harry tried to joke and she didn't respond. “Let me explain what I mean.”

Rias listened and Harry knew her anger had calmed, because when he told her he had made Minerva come twice by fondling her and giving her a thrill, she had laughed and said the older woman must have been more sexually repressed than the Veela was.

“It's going to take some time and probably a few favors for us to work out how to get to you without causing an international incident.” Rias told him.

“Lady Leviathan isn't going to be happy, that's true.” Harry agreed.

“Sona just told me that she will ask on your behalf if you promise to give her a fair match in chess.”

Harry thought about that. “Does she wear socks or just stockings?”

“Why?” Rias asked.

“I want to know if I can play footsie with her under the table and it still be considered fair when she's distracted.” Harry admitted.

Rias softly laughed. “She wears stockings.”

“Then it's fair.” Harry said with a grin.

“I'll tell her.” Rias said. “Harry...”

“I know. I'll be careful.” Harry said. “Do you have these spell coordinates?”

“I can call you again tomorrow night at the same time to let you know if we're staying here in Japan or going home.” Rias promised.

“Thanks, Rias.” Harry said and let her hear how grateful he was to her. “Tell Grayfia to not overreact by burning London to the ground again to teach the British wizards their place.”

“No promises.” Rias said with a laugh. “Goodnight, Harry.”

“Goodnight, Rias.” Harry said and ended the communication spell. He laid back on the bed and sighed at being caught in a stupid tournament contract that he had to actively participate in, or he might lose his magic. That was a death sentence for a devil, so he was going to give it his all.

Nothing and no one was going to stop him from getting back to his family.

*

Albus sat in his office the next morning and he wondered why he had let things progress to this point. When Harry had disappeared seven years ago, the extensive search had revealed nothing, except that he was still alive and safe. How that was possible with his closest relative and her family dead, was beyond him.

On the positive side, Harry hadn't been the one to make them disappear. Perhaps a discreet talk with the boy would give Albus the information he needed about what happened all those years ago and where he had been since then.

Of course, things with Voldemort had progressed differently than he had planned as well. Instead of the careful and controlled set-ups he had devised years in advance, Voldemort's spirit hadn't attached itself to Professor Quirrel for long. Once he discovered that Harry had been missing for years and wouldn't be attending school, the dark lord abandoned his attempt to corrupt Quirrell and confront the boy.

Why the demented man thought it would take a year for him to do that, was also beyond Albus. He was in no rush to understand the man's reasoning, either. Then again, Albus himself was guilty of making long and elaborate plans that needed a bunch of things to go right for them to have any chance of succeeding. It felt great when they did, however.

Albus opened the bottom drawer of his desk and took out the old vault key and the folded cloak that used to belong to Harry's father. He debated handing them over so soon, then thought about the handsome Auror that Tom had possessed this year to enact the plan to use the Goblet to bring Harry out of hiding. The funny thing was that it actually worked and it shouldn't have.

The Goblet of Fire was not a transportation object and was only a contract enforcer, so somehow bringing Harry here was not within the magical object's powers. Something else was going on and he would have to investigate to find out. He was getting on in years and decided to hand the responsibility over to his deputy.

Minerva had taken to the boy fairly quickly if the blush on her face when they first met was any indication. Yes, leaving things in her hands would be better overall, since he couldn't be seen favoring the boy. He was fairly handsome, though. Perhaps some discreet observing might be a good idea as well.

*

Harry had transfigured his clothing from yesterday into a different shirt and pants as he approached the Great Hall. He wasn't sure where he was going to sit, until Minerva strode across the crowded room to him. She gave him a stern look, which told him that she was in her public persona. He wasn't going to disrespect her, so he took her hand and bent over it gallantly as he kissed it.

“Madam McGongall, may I ask you for directions on where I can sit? I would like to eat without causing too much fuss.” Harry said and kept hold of her hand. His enhanced hearing easily picked up on everyone's comments about him.

A light blush appeared on Minerva's stern face as she spoke. “Of course, Mister Potter. Since both the Ravenclaws and Slytherins already have foreign guests sitting at their tables, perhaps sitting at my own House table of Griffindor would be sufficient?”

Harry smiled and stood up straight. “Thank you, Madam. I will graciously accept your invitation.”

Minerva glanced down at the hand Harry still held and back at his face, only to see a teasing smirk. She turned and escorted him to the spot between the fourth and fifth years. “I believe it would be best if you sit here.” She said and leaned in to whisper in his ear. “I will only allow so much cheek, Mister Potter.”

Harry knew he was pushing things with her and he liked that she was accepting it, so his whispered words in return were both bold and careful. “My hands did touch quite a bit last night and I surely appreciated it, Madam. Thank you for being so accommodating.”

Minerva fought very hard to not blush as she had her hand kissed once more. She quickly walked away before she embarrassed herself and didn't miss all of the comments by the female students about how handsome Harry Potter was, and about his muscles, and about his dreamy eyes.

“Are you really Harry Potter?” A slightly older black girl asked him from a seat away. “You're not short, wearing glasses, or have the legendary scar.”

Harry paused in gathering food on his plate to smile at her and all the girls around him blushed at his intense look. “That is what I looked like when I was younger, then I became who I am now and I completely forgot that I should have changed my name.”

“Why would you change your name?” A bushy-haired girl two seats down asked. “You're famous.”

“You just answered your own question.” Harry said and smiled crookedly at her. She didn't blush.

“Why would you give up such a huge advantage? It doesn't make sense.” The girl asked.

Harry had to think about it. “Is it an advantage that everyone you've never met has certain expectations of you and you either have to ignore that or have to prove that their expectations are true?” He asked her and she looked at him oddly. “Or too low after a brief meeting?”

Those words made her blush slightly and she went back to eating her breakfast.

“Don't mind her, she's just a bossy know-it-all and can't keep her mouth shut when she should know better.” A redheaded boy said from across the table and he shoved a whole sausage into his mouth.

“It's quite horrible that you didn't learn to not do that as well, isn't it?” Harry asked him and everyone around them looked startled at the verbal barb, then they all laughed as the boy's ears turned red. He glanced at the bushy-haired girl and saw her slight smile.

“Do you like to fly?” A brown-haired girl asked him from beside the black girl.

“Of course I do, I'm a natural. My guardian was quite pleased that I excelled at it from my very first lesson two years ago.” Harry told her.

That spurred several people on to talk animatedly about something called Quidditch and that his flying skill would have been great to see if the sport hadn't been cancelled that year because of the tournament. Even the redheaded boy across from him chimed in with his favorite moves and broom styles.

“Brooms? Why would you use brooms?” Harry asked and all talk around him stopped, even the unrelated conversations.

“Are you joking? You have to be joking.” A tall redheaded boy said from six seats down.

“We're the master of jokes, so he must be.” An identical redheaded boy across the table from him chimed in.

“Hold on, you really need an enchanted object to fly? Why? You have magic, don't you?” Harry asked them and no one responded. It was then he finally realized that he was immersed into a culture that learned magic much different from what he did, because he had refused to limit himself with calculations and under-powered spells that wasted so much magic when cast.

The odd looks Harry received didn't go away during the rest of the conversation, even after the meal was over. He also had no idea what he was supposed to do while everyone else went to class. Before he could think of who to talk to about what he should do, Minerva approached him once more and asked him to accompany her to her office. She had a couple of things to give to him and it should be done in private.

Harry assumed the escort role and took her arm in the proper fashion. It gained a lot of attention from the female population, mostly because most of them wanted to be where Minerva was. Nearly all eyes followed Harry's exit from the Great Hall and Minerva did her best to not preen at the attention and looks of envy. She would definitely be getting probing inquiries from Pomona and Pomfrey at lunch.

Minerva didn't say anything until they entered her office and Harry closed the door for her. “Mister Potter... mmmm!” She moaned as he suddenly kissed her and his expert hands caressed her intimate parts without touching the main one, and she appreciated that he showed such restraint when she didn't resist him at all. She doubted she could stand it if he ever rubbed her directly, clothing in the way or not.

Harry teased her until she came and he broke the kiss. The look of restrained desire was just as pleasing to see on her face as it was on Grayfia's. He knew he couldn't push her more than that, because she was too much of her own woman to allow it, so he backed off and let her compose herself.

Minerva was grateful that he hadn't pushed for more, because she knew she would be forever undone and lost to him if he did take things even a single step further. She waved for him to sit and she walked around her desk to sit herself. She barely stopped her moan at the pressure of her weight settling on that intimate part and had to take several minutes to compose herself.

“Mister Potter...” Minerva started to say.

“Please call me Harry, Minerva.” Harry interrupted her.

“Harry, then.” Minerva said with a small smile and opened her desk to take out a small wrapped bundle and a brass key. “The headmaster had these things in his possession and gave them to me this morning.”

Harry looked at both without any understanding of what they were.

Minerva picked up the key and handed it to him. “This is for the Potter vault in the goblin bank called Gringotts. I suspect it will have quite the pile of galleons inside after 14 years of no one making withdrawals.”

Harry stared at the solution to his money problems, because he knew the wizard shops didn't accept either devil currency or human money. Now he wondered how much was in there if an experienced witch like Minerva claimed there was a pile of it.

“And this was used quite a lot by your father while he was at school.” Minerva said and handed him the bundle. “Please do not follow in his footsteps when you use it.”

Harry wanted to ask who his father was when he opened the bundle and a pile of black cloth slid out and it had a slight silvery backing on it. “What is it?”

“That is an invisibility cloak, Harry.” Minerva said, as if that should be impressive.

“I can already turn myself invisible.” Harry admitted and a ritual circle flashed on his chest for a second and he completely faded away.

Minerva's mouth dropped open and she stared at where she was sure Harry was still sitting, because the cloak was still on his invisible lap and wasn't touching the chair.

“I can make myself silent and scentless as well as leave no traces of magic.” Harry's voice said.

“You... how...” Minerva whispered.

“Years of studying magic.” Harry said faded back into view. “I suppose I should keep it if it's a family tradition.”

Minerva held in her sigh at his casual dismissal of his father's prized possession. “I won't be free until third period after lunch to escort you to the bank in Diagon Alley.”

Harry nodded and put the cloak into one pocket and created a thin gold chain to hook the key onto and hung it around his neck. Again, Minerva's mouth dropped open at his casual creation of one of the most difficult metals to transfigure anything into and had only been accomplished by the famous alchemist, Nicolas Flamel.

“What should I do with myself until you are done teaching classes?” Harry asked her.

Minerva fought down her shock and spoke. “I would have recommended going into the nearby village to browse the stores there, except you need money first. Perhaps checking out the library will keep you entertained until this afternoon?”

Harry sincerely doubted that, because he was sure that all of the books would reference human magic and that wouldn't really help him much in his own studies. It only took him a moment to think about it and he smiled, because even if he couldn't cast the spells as they were written, that didn't mean he couldn't gain any ideas about what magic effects he could possibly recreate on his own.

“I'll do that, thank you.” Harry said and stood.

Minerva choose to show Harry where the library was instead of just telling him where to go. It had nothing to do with the envious looks she continued to receive or the fact that she had kissed him several times without anyone knowing about it. She never questioned why she was having such naughty thoughts about the handsome young man.

Harry ducked them into an alcove near the library and gave Minerva another searing kiss to fluster her, smiled at her blush, and entered the library. He thought about asking the librarian about where to look, then shrugged. He would trust his instincts and let them find him something interesting.

*

Fleur Delacour sat in the library and didn't know what to do. She couldn't stop her thoughts about Harry Potter and what he had so easily done to her the night before. He hadn't tried to do anything besides act polite to her and she had gushed for him. It had never happened to her before and she was too scared she would react like that again if they met and she had avoided the Great Hall because of him.

“Miss Delacour.” A masculine voice said from behind her.

Fleur moaned under her breath and felt herself grow wet instantly. She didn't move or acknowledged him in any way and she hoped she could avoid embarrassing herself again. A strong hand rested on her shoulder and she clamped her mouth closed and her legs together to stop herself from reacting to his touch.

“Je t'adore.” Harry whispered into her ear and then his lips locked onto her earlobe.

“AHH!” Fleur loudly gasped and came hard. Her whole body trembled as his hands slid around her and he hugged her with his thumbs lightly resting on the underside of her breasts. She came again at the gentle touch and she moaned and groaned as he suckled on her ear and then he peppered tender kisses down her neck. “Non... non.” She whispered when she finally gathered her courage to refuse him.

“Miss Delacour.” Harry whispered again and his overwhelming presence was suddenly gone.

Fleur caught her breath and turned around, only to see nothing at all around her. There were also no footsteps or other sounds that clothing made when someone was walking. Did she imagine all of that? Did she really only have a daydream about that handsome man touching her?

With a shake of her head, Fleur resolved to stay as far away from that temptation as she could.

*

Harry stood invisible barely two feet away from the flustered French girl and his silence spell contained his loud laughter. He knew she was repressed after how she acted the night before and now he knew she was like a coiled spring that was under so much tension that she was ready to snap at the first opportunity.

Rias would hate him if he went too far with another girl, though. He had promised her years ago that he would give her his first time when her parents set her up into a marriage contract. All of the High-Class Devil families engaged in the old tradition and Rias hated it, because she wanted to marry for love and not for political reasons.

So, Harry had to save his own virtue for his first best friend. Of course, his second best friend Akeno had promised that she would be his next, because she loved him just as much as Rias did. If he was honest with himself, he was looking forward to both encounters. What was a few years to wait for a race that lived for 10,000? It was almost no time at all.

Harry walked down the next aisle in the library and picked a random book up, only to see that it was about enchantments and their practical use. He was definitely interested in how it was different than how the devils did it and dropped his stealth spells before he sat at a table near the back of the library. He opened the book and dove into the intricacies as he relaxed and crossed his ankles under the table.

*

Minerva blew through her classes that morning, because she was an excellent teacher, and she went to the library to remind Harry about the castle's mealtimes. She had forgotten to tell him that essential information the day before and... her mind came to a screeching halt as she saw an Adonis in Repose as he read a thick tome on Advanced Runes and Enchanting Applications.

The casual strength of his highlighted muscles stood out even more than they normally did, because Harry wasn't showing them off. He was just relaxing and he looked absolutely delectable.

Minerva almost slapped herself to get that awfully disrespectful thought out of her head. It only took her a moment to compose herself and she approached the young man and made sure her shoes made enough noise that he would hear her coming and wouldn't be startled by her.

As if he knew what she was doing, Harry lifted his intense gaze from the book and met her eyes. Minerva's legs felt a little weak at the very naughty promises that look held and she caught herself on the side of the table he sat behind. She just hoped he hadn't noticed her reaction.

Harry had, because his smile was somehow both apologetic and unrepentant. “Ah, Madam McGonagall. Is it time for our trip already?”

“No, Mister Potter. It is time for lunch.” Minerva said and then explained when food was presented during the days.

Harry closed the book and stood up. “Then allow me to escort you to the Great Hall.”

Minerva nodded and she took Harry's arm as he led her across the library.

Harry handed the large book to Madam Pince. “I will return after lunch to continue enjoying your wares, Madam. Please hold onto this for me so no one else can claim such bounty before I can finish having my way with it.”

The librarian's face was bright red as she clutched the book to her chest and she nodded.

“Thank you.” Harry said gratefully and led Minerva out of the library towards the Great Hall.

“Mister Potter, you are a very dangerous man.” Minerva said without thinking.

“Thank you for the compliment, Madam.” Harry said instead of being offended by her opinion. “If you will permit it, I will sneak you off to give you another kiss during our trip later.”

Minerva blushed at the thought, even as she shook her head. If she didn't start denying him now, she never would.

Harry chuckled at her refusal and didn't ask again. He wanted to stay on her good side, after all. He sat in the same place at the Griffindor table as last time, only to see the people around him had changed slightly. There were two black girls, the brown-haired girl, the bushy-haired girl, and a blonde girl and a brunette with dark skin beside her.

“It seems I have been blessed to be surrounded by beauty for this meal.” Harry said instead of asking how they had managed to arrange the seating that way.

Nearly all of the girls blushed, except for the bushy-haired one. She let out a soft huff instead.

Harry thought about what he knew about her and chose a tactic to gain some more approval from her. “I spent all morning in the library enjoying Wizard Gellman's collected works.” He said and her sucked in breath let him know he was on the right track. “I've had the librarian set it aside for me and I'll finish it this afternoon.”

“What do you mean you'll finish it?” The bushy-haired girl asked and turned her head to look at him.

“I was about three-quarters of the way through it when I was collected to come here for lunch. I should be able to finish it before the last period of the day when Madam McGonagall will escort me to Diagon Alley to buy clothing and necessities for my stay here.”

The girl looked stunned at his words and her mouth opened and closed several times without a sound.

“I have an excellent memory, so you don't have to worry that I'm wasting my time.” Harry said and served himself a slice of meat pie and several scoops of mashed potatoes.

After a moment, she decided she couldn't comment and went back to eating her meal.

“If you don't mind me being so forward, what are all of your names?” Harry asked. “This is the second meal I've enjoyed at this table and I don't want to insult anyone by saying 'hey, you' and pointing to get their attention.”

The blonde across from him laughed. “It would be funny if you had to do that.” She said and held a hand out to him. “I'm Lavender Brown and my best friend is Parvati Patil. We're fourth years.”

Harry accepted the hand and did what he thought she wanted him to do as he took it and kissed the back of it like he had for Minerva. She blushed and looked pleased, so his guess had been correct. Parvati held her hand out next and Harry chuckled at her unabashed grin. He kissed her hand and she looked just as happy as her friend.

“Katie Bell, fifth year.” The brown-haired girl said and offered her hand as well. “Just a handshake is fine.”

Harry gave her a sly smile as he took it. “You expect me to disappoint you so soon? How very bold of you.”

The girls around them laughed and made a few comments about her chickening out. Katie smacked her friends with her free hand and blushed when Harry spent a few more seconds kissing her hand than he did for the other two girls.

“You're lucky we don't have boyfriends yet or they would be jealous.” One of the older black girls said and her hand was presented next. “Angelina Johnson, sixth year. My fellow black beauty is Alicia Spinnet.”

“What age do you start school here?” Harry asked her and kissed her hand. It was the easiest way to ask a woman's age without actually asking. His kissed Alicia's hand after that.

“Most are eleven when they start, with a few exceptions, like if their birthday is after the registration date.” The bushy-haired girl said. She didn't offer her name or her hand.

Harry somehow knew she was one of the exceptions. He couldn't stop himself from joking as he waved his hand and then pointed at her. “Hey, you!” He almost shouted. “Thanks for answering!”

Lavender laughed pretty loudly and Hermione rolled her eyes at her.

“What's your name?” Harry asked, his joking tone becoming serious.

The girl gave him a questioning look and Harry gave her an interested look back. “It's Hermione.”

Harry's head tilted slightly. “Her-my-oh-knee.” He said as he slowly sounded it out. “Hermione is quite the memorable name, just like the girl that owns it.”

Hermione rolled her eyes at him. “You can stop wasting your charm on me. It won't work. I'm too smart to fall for such things.”

Harry let a huge smile grow on his face. “I've known a very smart girl for years. She has little patience for anyone that even hints at not being as intelligent as her. Are you like that, too?”

Hermione didn't look at him or answered, which meant that she was.

Harry always did like a challenge. “She has a personal condition that she won't consider anyone to marry unless he is smart enough to beat her at chess.”

Hermione huffed. “Then she's doomed to failure.”

“Why?” Harry asked, curious.

“Because the dumbest guy in my year is a chess prodigy.” Hermione motioned down the table at the redheaded boy that was eating two chicken legs at the same time. “He can barely pass the basic courses; but, he's untouchable in a chess match.”

“You're kidding.” Harry said, surprised.

“Nope! Our little brother can beat anyone.” One of the redheaded twins said from further down the table.

“People have given up trying to fight against him.” The other twin said.

Harry peered down the table at the redheaded boy and a wickedly evil grin appeared on his face. “That is a delightfully twisted prank to play on Sona.”

“Brother mine, I believe we have found a fellow trickster.” The other twin said.

“I think we can lower ourselves to teach him a few things.” The first twin added.

“Not on your life.” Angelina said and smacked the both of them on the side of the head. “Bad, bad twins! Bad!”

That made all of the girls laugh again as the twins hammed up their pretend injuries. Harry laughed with them, because it was pretty funny that a human could corrupt a devil. They were beings of sin and there wasn't really anything they wouldn't do to satisfy their desires. It was one of the reasons he was having so much fun teasing Fleur and Minerva, because neither of them expected it or knew how to handle it.

“On a related note, I'm Fred Weasley.” The first twin said and held out his hand for Harry to shake.

Harry was unable to resist the temptation and took it like he would a girl's and kissed the back of it. The girls burst out laughing with Angelina being one of the loudest.

“If you weren't so great, I might have to prank you on pure principle.” Fred said to her and she looked both pleased and a little worried.

“Just ignore my less attractive brother.” The other twin said to her and turned to Harry as he stuck out his hand with anticipation on his face. “George Weasley, Non-Esquire.”

Harry chuckled at the obvious challenge. “Enchanté, Monsieur Weasley.” He said and gallantly bowed over it before he kissed the back of it. This had most of the table laughing and George looked pretty proud at the accomplishment.

Lavender was in tears from laughing so hard and that kept everyone's good mood going for the rest of the meal. When the lunch period ended, they all stood to go to their first afternoon class and almost everyone spoke to Harry and said they looked forward to supper if he continued to sit at the table with them.

Harry responded to each and every one of them, even utilizing his 'hey, you!' tactic for those that hadn't introduced themselves, and that earned more laughs and Lavender almost couldn't walk and Parvati had to support her to let her friend laugh and move at the same time.

“I have to admit that making everyone laugh and like you was pretty smart.” Hermione whispered from behind him.

Harry turned around on his seat and looked up at her face. He estimated that she was only 5 feet tall and that it would be interesting to hug her to see how they fit together. He still couldn't resist teasing her, though.

“I should warn you that I've made the French champion Fleur Delacour so wary of me that she refuses to be caught anywhere public that I might show up.” Harry said with a crooked smile and cast a subtle honesty spell that Grayfia taught him. To his surprise, a warm and genuine smile appeared on Hermione's face.

“Perhaps you are more than just the handsome and sexy brute I thought you were at first.” Hermione said and then she caught her breath, her eyes widened as she blushed, then she started to walk away as quickly as she could without saying anything else.

Harry caught up to her at the doors of the Great Hall and walked beside her without looking at her embarrassed face. “Perhaps you are more than the beautiful bookworm that caught my genuine interest while I'm trying hard to avoid any real attachments.”

Hermione sucked in a sharp breath and came to a stop to stare at his back, because Harry kept walking.

“I need to get back to the library to keep studying. Have fun in class, Hermione.” Harry said and waved at her over his shoulder without looking back.

It took several seconds before Hermione started walking again and she was almost late to class. She didn't really notice, because all she could think about was why a famous person had told her that she was beautiful. She looked in the mirror every morning after her bath and she couldn't see it.

Her breasts were small and humble, especially when compared to Lavender's large chest. Her bushy hair was a mess on a good day and today was not a good hair day. Her butt... well, the less said about her butt, the better. It was nothing like the perky flesh of Parvati's dark skinned tooshie, that was for sure. So why? What was his plan? To seduce her to get at her friends? That made no sense, because she had no friends.

Harry stood outside the classroom and watched all of the emotions that fluttered across Hermione's face. He knew he had planted a few odd thoughts for her to ponder over and he hadn't expected for her to almost freak out. It was as he watched her play with her hair and subtly grope her small chest that he realized why. She didn't like her appearance and she didn't understand that looks weren't everything.

Who wanted an empty head to spend their time with? Sure, it would be fun for a while; but, after that? What could you build a relationship on? Sex? Again, it would be fun. It would also be empty. Even as young as he was, Harry didn't only want sex from those he was interested in. He wanted genuine friendship and people to care about.

Those thoughts made Harry chuckle and he actually walked towards the library. Rias and Akeno had ruined him for casual relationships and Grayfia had instilled into him the importance to give everything you could to those that were important to you. He let his stealth spells fade as he approached the library and entered with a huge smile on his face.

Madam Pince blushed and he held in his laugh, because she still had the book clutched to her chest.

“You kept it warm for me as well? Thank you very much, Madam.” Harry said and held out his hands for the large book.

Madam Pince looked faint as he carefully took the book and made a bit of a show of it as he gently caressed the cover where her chest had indeed kept the leather bindings warm.

“You are an honor to your profession.” Harry complimented her and went back to his seat near the back of the library and continued to read. He was determined to finish it before he had to leave and by the look of desire on the librarian's face, she was determined that he finish it as well.

*

Minerva was both relieved and a little disappointed that Harry had kept his hands to himself when they had entered her office to use the floo network to go to the Leaky Cauldron. As old as she was, she still appreciated the attention of a man on occasion, even if it never devolved into them falling into bed.

She pushed those thoughts aside and led Harry through the old English pub and out the back. As soon as the back door closed, to her surprise and secret delight, Harry had grabbed her and pressed her against the back wall of the small area behind the pub.

“You've gone to a lot of trouble to get me alone, Minerva. Allow me to thank you for your efforts.” Harry whispered to her.

Minerva opened her mouth to refuse, then his tongue was assaulting hers and his hands were caressing her breasts expertly. She moaned into his mouth as she reacted to his attention and she felt herself grow wet. She hadn't changed her underwear so many times in two days, ever, and she wondered how long he would keep teasing her and allowing her to stop him before he went too far.

When she felt his hand on the inside of her thigh, she knew that was too far. Minerva's hand caught his and she didn't feel any pressure or strength in his arm, so she opened her eyes to look into his.

“Thank you for stopping me. I really need to remember that I am saving myself for my best friend. I sincerely apologize for what I just did.” Harry whispered to her, then he moved his hand out from under her dress and he cupped the sides of her face.

Harry kissed her so tenderly that Minerva's heart was filled with regret that she had stopped him, because she wanted that kiss to go on forever. Harry stepped back from her and helped to put her clothes back in order, then he bowed deeply in apology.

“N-none of that, H-Harry.” Minerva said, still flustered. “This was just a misunderstanding.”

Harry smiled at her as he stood up straight. “You are very gracious to accept my apology, Minerva.” He said and glanced around the back area. “How do we get to Diagon Alley from here? I can sense some magic nearby...”

Minerva blushed slightly as she tapped the sequence onto the brick wall with her wand to open the doorway to Diagon Alley, which was the reason they had left through the back of the pub. Harry's eyes widened as the opening appeared and then he laughed. He laughed and laughed, and held his sides, and he didn't bother trying to rein himself in.

This went on for several minutes and it was long enough that the doorway to Diagon Alley closed once more. Minerva's blush hadn't faded, except it was now from embarrassment.

Harry composed himself and stepped close to her. “Again, I sincerely apologize. I had wrongly assumed that you sought out a private area for me to give you the attention I teased you about earlier.”

Minerva looked into his eyes and saw that he was sincere. “I accept your genuine apology.”

“You are still being gracious after my uncontrolled laughter instead of hitting me with attack spells?” Harry asked and her blush changed back to flattered. “You truly are a wonderful woman, Minerva.”

Minerva gave him a nod and reached for her wand again.

“It's all right. I have it.” Harry said and used a single finger to inject a bit of magic into the wall.

To Minerva's shock, the brick wall didn't shift out of the way. It instantly popped to become a more elaborate archway and Harry took her arm to lead her through it. It immediately changed back to a solid wall when they passed through it and she was too stunned at seeing him do that without a wand to ask him how he had done it.

“Ah, I see. Concealing wards, charms to conceal the sounds, and deflection curses to stop the ambient light from reaching the surrounding city. That's nicely done, if a bit sloppy.”

“Wh-what do you mean?” Minerva asked when she regained her voice.

“You would have been better served popping the entire place into a pocket dimension and it would only take up the same space as a thick wall. There would be no need for any of the other protections, because only the entrance would need to be hidden. Since it already is, enchanting the back wall to become a permanent dimensional traversal point would only take a few weeks, assuming you had access to some mithril and some high quality rubies to smelt together.”

Minerva was once again too stunned to speak.

“I wonder if Madam Pince would let me copy that book or tell me where to buy one? It was quite the resource for enchanting and had dozens of wonderful ideas.” Harry said and saw several people down the street leave the large white building with small bags of gold. “I believe that is our first destination.”

Minerva could only nod and let Harry lead her down the alley to the building. As they approached, the two goblin guards started growling and almost barking. To her shock again, Harry responded in the same way and the goblins looked surprised, then they saluted and gave him half-bows.

“Well met.” Harry said in English and the goblins went back to their at rest poses.

“Harry, what was that?” Minerva asked.

“An exchange of mutual respect.” Harry said, cryptically.

They entered the bank and Harry nodded at the efficiency and the obstinacy. The goblins knew how to rub things into the faces of their oppressors. They stood in line for ten minutes before it was their turn.

“What is your business with Gringotts, wizard?” The goblin almost spat at them.

Harry smiled evilly as he let out a touch of his Killing Intent, or Devil's Aura. The goblin looked terrified and everyone else in the entire room froze at the feeling, even the witches and wizards.

“Perhaps someone should pay more attention to their clients before making wild allegations and insulting them.” Harry politely suggested.

The goblin's hands trembled as he raised them slightly to show that he was unarmed. “M-my apologies, s-sir. What is it that Gringotts can do for you this day?”

Harry didn't let up on the pressure. “I have a vault key. I need an accounting of it, any movements of the contents, and anything else dealing with the vault, my name, or my family.”

The goblin tried to get his shaking hands under control as he held a hand out. “I request both your name and to examine your key, please.”

Harry nodded and let Minerva's arm go to take the key from around his neck. “My name is Harry Potter.”

A collective gasp came from everyone, goblins and magical people alike.

The goblin examined the key and nodded. “This is in order. I will handle what you ask while another takes you to visit the vault.”

Harry nodded and hung the key on his neck as he pulled that bit of aura back in. A short goblin walked over to them and motioned for them to follow. Minerva didn't say anything until they were in a cart and on an underground rollercoaster ride before she spoke.

“Harry, what did you do?” Minerva asked.

“Goblins respect battle prowess. I let them feel some of my magical power.”

Minerva blinked her eyes several times in a second. “That was only some?”

Harry smiled at her. “I'm afraid you might faint if I let it all out.”

Minerva thought about how turned on she was after feeling only a fraction of his magic and she shivered as she had a small orgasm. Harry must have sensed it, because he put an arm around her and tenderly kissed her cheek and said a very naughty thing that would keep her awake at night for months.

“You need to wait a few years before I can take you like you deserve.” Harry whispered into her ear.

Minerva became undone in that moment. Despite her resistance and her reluctance, she turned her head and she kissed that young man like he was the love of her life. The thing that surprised her was that it felt right. It felt absolutely right. Her magic surged forth and met his, hers a calming storm and his a raging inferno. They briefly touched and Minerva came again.

The cart ride ended and the goblin climbed out of the cart, his legs a bit wobbly, and he asked for Harry's key. He had felt both magic surges, and by the lives of his ancestors, he wanted some of that power. He would rule his family and start his own branch of the main clan. When he opened the vault and saw the piles and piles of gold, his heart fell. He had nothing close to that to offer him.

“What's your name?” Harry asked and placed a hand on the goblin's shoulder.

“Griphook.” The goblin responded.

“When I am officially accepted as High-Class in three years, I will call for pledges.” Harry promised.

Griphook felt a surge of hope. “I am a runt and not very strong. My legs are bowed.”

Harry's predatory smile reassured the goblin instead of frightening him. “Don't worry about that. When I am done with you, even witches as powerful as Madam McGonagall will beg for your attention.”

Griphook's eyes widened at such a bold claim. “I want to make my own family.”

Harry's smile changed to a grin. “As do I, my new friend. As do I.”

Griphook grinned back.

Harry let his shoulder go and looked at the mostly recovered witch still in the cart. “Minerva, would you make me a money pouch? Permanent please, so I won't need another later.”

Minerva easily did so using a handkerchief, cast the permanence spell on it, and tossed it over to him.

Harry caught it and was about to cast a dimensional expansion spell on the inside, then he saw what it looked like. “Minerva!” He gasped and held it up. It looked more like a woman's handbag, was bright pink, and it had dancing unicorns on it. He would never admit they were actually frolicking.

Minerva couldn't stop herself from giggling like a little girl at her prank.

Harry barked a laugh at her and cast the spell to expand the inside, then he pointed a finger at the contents of the vault. Almost all of it rose into the air and he pointed into his new money pouch. All of those coins flew into the bag in a single mass and the bag didn't distort at all. He strapped the girly pouch to his waist and nodded at the goblin. There were only a handful of coins left in the vault.

“Take the long way to the surface.” Harry said and handed him a handful of galleons.

“Yes, sir.” Griphook said and closed the vault and handed the key back. He knew why Harry wanted that, so he nodded and climbed into the cart to drive it as slowly as possible. His new lord was going to play with his newly pledged witch and he didn't want to be interrupted.

*

Minerva felt like a schoolgirl that was hopelessly in love as she leaned against the wall and stared at Harry's completely naked body while he was measured for a new wardrobe. She didn't know why she wasn't feeling guilty or embarrassed about staring or why she felt like she did. Maybe it was because the attendant was there taking the measurements and the shop owner herself was also there staring at him?

In any case, Harry hadn't refused the young woman's request to remove all his clothing and he slowly turned around to make sure that she took all of his measurements. She even measured the width of his testicles as she gently cupped them and licked her lips at the potential contained within them. Her soft moan couldn't be hidden when Harry became erect from her measurements. Yes, she measured that, too.

The funny part was after that whole scene, they still had no idea that he was Harry Potter. He never mentioned it as they fawned over him or as he waited for the clothing to be produced and altered for his sizes.

He had also remained completely naked the entire time and the owner was in no rush to provide any article of clothing for him to wear while he waited. That Harry had stayed erect the entire time had the three of them very wet and very very horny.

An hour later, they left Madam Malkin's with a bright yellow suitcase with prancing kittens of various colors on it. A constantly giggling Minerva could barely contain her amusement at the look of outrage on Harry's face when she had made it for him to put his clothes in. The older woman finally understood why Harry enjoyed teasing people so much. It was too much fun not to!

Harry was faking it, of course. He knew she wanted him to react like that, because he was a man and should be outraged to use such girly things. The truth was that he didn't care. They were just things to be used and what they looked like didn't matter to him. He also knew that his new friends were going to laugh their asses off as soon as they saw them. That alone was worth some public embarrassment.

They did a bit more shopping for small personal care things and returned to the castle. They were barely out of Minerva's office when someone saw them and the laughs started. By the time they reached the Great Hall to attend supper, nearly the entire school was laughing at Harry's accessories. His loud complaints about them hating him making a fashion statement, only made them laugh harder.

It wasn't until Minerva was in bed that night and dealing with her growing sexual appetite that she remembered something she was supposed to do while in Diagon Alley. She had completely forgotten that she was supposed to take Harry to Ollivander's Wand Shop to buy him a wand.

Minerva shivered as her fingers found a good spot and she was sure that nothing weird would happen because of it, then she came and completely forgot about what she had completely forgotten about.

*

The Wand Weighing ceremony was an ordeal for everyone, except for Harry Potter. He just shrugged when they wouldn't believe that he didn't need a wand as a magical focusing object. After half an hour of the judges arguing about how that was the only equipment he was allowed to take into the tasks, he transfigured a silver sickle coin into the right shape and put a touch of his magic inside.

Ollivander stared at the magical metal rod given to him, because he couldn't diagnose it. He could feel the magic and he was sure it would cast spells, except his own magic couldn't touch it. It wasn't like a wand when it fought against someone it didn't choose. No, it was completely blocking any attempts by him to use it.

“Like I said, I don't need a wand as a focusing object.” Harry said and held his hand out for the rod.

Ollivander had to sigh, because he couldn't verify if the rod could cast spells by using it himself. “If you could cast a simple spell to prove that it works, the judges will accept it.”

Harry barely stopped himself from laughing and pointed the wand at Fleur, whom flinched away. To everyone's shock, a 12 foot long albino anaconda shot out of the wand and landed on the floor. They all froze at the astonishing sight and Fleur whimpered a little.

A whispered hiss from Harry had the giant snake slither over to Fleur and it climbed her like she was a pole. It almost casually draped itself across her shaking shoulders, shuddered with her for several seconds, then it seemed to explode into a huge puff of very expensive white fur.

“Is... is that Russian Sable?” The female reporter asked, her eyes almost popping out of her head. Everyone in the room could feel her envy at seeing the 12 foot long and extremely expensive wrap.

“Royal Ermine, actually.” Harry said. “If I had to show off my magic in front of Fleur, I had to make it worth the trouble. The Queen of England wears it exclusively.”

Fleur was still frozen still, even when several people started petting her gift to feel how soft and silky it was. Her giant headmistress Madame Maxime made appreciative sounds and nodded at the other judges.

“Excellent.” Albus said and clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. “That ends the ceremony. Thank you all for coming.”

The reporter and her photographer were suddenly rushed out of the room and the man hadn't taken a single picture. The article the next morning was fairly bland, except for the mention of Harry using a metal wand. It wasn't a great story, even if they stated he was underage and the fourth champion. It didn't cause as much of a sensation as the newspaper hoped it would and it only had average sales.

Harry did chuckle at the story not mentioning that he didn't need a focusing tool and only created one because it was required and he might not be allowed to compete without one. Either they forgot that part or Dumbedore had intervened and had them not report it. They also left off how he had ordered the snake to climb Fleur by hissing at it.

Devil Language was quite versatile to allow him to talk in any language that existed, especially when Rias had him and Akeno practice speaking Japanese while watching her new favorite pastime, Anime. It was endearing that she was really into it, especially because Sona's older sister liked to pretend she was a Magical Girl named Levi-tan.

Lady Serafall Leviathan only pulled the act off because she was so short and really powerful. No one could tell her to not do whatever she wanted, so she did whatever she wanted. Despite looking like someone in their late teens with very large breasts, she was the Foreign Affairs Minister for the Underworld and no one wanted to piss her off. Plus, she was undeniably cute when she was in full costume.

Harry passed the newspaper back to Hermione and she looked both interested and dismissive, which meant she was fighting against herself to ask to see his wand. He was really tempted to offer to let her play with it, just to make everyone around them laugh, then decided her interest was more important to cultivate.

“Hermione? Since it's the weekend and there are no classes to distract you, I was wondering if we could finally get together to discuss the merits of using Greater Furthak for a more accurate runic script against using either Norse or Egyptian Hieroglyphics that are more open to interpretation.”

Hermione's eyes almost lit up and she shot to her feet. “I need to go grab my notes!”

“I'll meet you in the library.” Harry promised and she pretty much ran from the Great Hall. He smiled after her and looked at Lavender across the table from him. “Who wants to carry the things she forgot back to her dorm? I would do it, except I have a very important meeting to attend.”

Lavender laughed and her friend Parvati looked thoughtful.

“I'll do it for a kiss.” Katie Bell said before anyone else could say anything.

Harry gave her a pointed look for several seconds. “Just so you know, I'm saving myself for my best friend and she won't be ready to go that far for a couple of years.”

That didn't deter Katie in the least, because she smiled. “Is that the only thing off the table? Because there's a lot two people can do without having sex.”

Harry chuckled at her reasoning. “I'm limiting myself to kissing and a bit of groping, because I know if I go too far, then nothing will stop me from going all the way and claiming whomever I completely make mine.”

That made almost all of the girls around him perk up.

“That wasn't an open invitation, it was a warning.” Harry said with a laugh and motioned to Katie.

Katie jumped out of her seat and leapt onto Harry's lap as she put her arms loosely around his neck, only she didn't dive in right away. She looked into his dreamy eyes and tried to see if he was going to be as into the kiss as she wanted him to be.

Harry recognized that look after seeing it on Minerva's face. “For the next few seconds, I will act as if I am completely yours.”

Katie gave him a beautiful smile that everyone around them noticed, then she leaned down and their lips met. Her arms tightened around his neck and his hands slid around her back and he hugged her as if he would never let her go.

Everyone stared at them making out and most of the girls around them had stopped breathing, just like Katie had, because there was no chance of her taking a breath while kissing like that. It was so distracting that silence seemed to fall around the entire table and all eyes were on them.

Surprisingly, it was Katie that broke the kiss and she shook slightly as she sucked in a huge breath. The look of desire on her face was so profound that a few of the girls had to look away to hide their blushes.

“Now you know why my best friend is making me wait.” Harry whispered to her.

“It really is because you will never let her go if you claim her.” Katie said in understanding.

“If a kiss can become that intense, what will engulfing ourselves in each other feel like?” Harry asked.

“I... I think... I would give up everything to find out.” Katie admitted.

Harry gave her a wicked smile. “Exactly.”

“Smiles like that should be illegal.” Katie said, playfully.

“Only for other people.” Harry said and gave her a light peck on the lips. “I need to go, so try to not look too closely when I stand up. That was a great kiss.”

Katie finally blushed and looked around at the other girls, let out a soft laugh, and climbed off of Harry's lap. She had felt him pressing against her under her skirt because she had straddled him and hadn't sat across his thighs like she had planned. Her eagerness had given her much more than a kiss and the evidence was the damp spot on his pants when he stood up.

Harry didn't try to hide his bulge or clean up the damp spot before he handed Hermione's things to Katie and Harry walked out of the Great Hall as if nothing had happened. Katie had stared at it and she was sure that it was more than her own dampness that had caused such a large spot. It put a smug smile on her face and she left the Great Hall to do what she promised and brought Hermione's things to her room.

*

Hermione had a wonderful time debating runic languages for over three hours with the sexiest boy she had ever met, especially when she learned that Harry knew all of them and not just the three taught officially at Hogwarts. His insights sparked her own ideas and her projects would become so much better because of the things they talked about.

She also had no idea how the handsome boy had managed to get her off six times by only groping her breasts and ass. She didn't care, though. She wanted to shove her tongue down his throat and she would be disappointed in herself if she didn't get him off at least once. Her hands rubbed him through his pants enthusiastically and he warned her that if she didn't stop, he would have to reciprocate.

Hermione didn't even realize she had already discarded her panties and then she screamed her orgasm into his mouth as his fingers touched her most intimate place. She had never felt like this before and she never wanted it to end. She loved that his intelligence was on par or even higher than her own and he made her feel something that she never thought she ever could. Intellectually satisfied.

“I'm... I'm yours. In whatever capacity... I can have you... I want it.” Hermione panted after she came more times than she could count. Why they hadn't been kicked out of the library wasn't something she considered, then she looked down at her white fluid covered hands that were still wrapped in a death grip around Harry's still erect member.

That was when Hermione remembered what she did and her eyes went from Harry's torn dress pants up to meet Harry's eyes. She saw both desire and regret and she felt the same way, because she hadn't planned on doing anything like what they had done and also thoroughly enjoyed it.

Hermione had been so turned on by finally meeting someone she could actually talk to without making herself feel like she was wasting her time. Harry understood her needs and desires and he didn't scoff at her or hated her for it. No one else she had ever met had done the same thing, so in her eyes, he was perfect in every way and she didn't want to give that up.

“Your words are the truth.” Harry whispered as he looked deep into her eyes. “When I leave here at the end of the year, you are coming with me.”

Hermione didn't hesitate as she nodded. Most people would have taken his words as an order, except she knew he was literally telling her that he wanted to remain with her as much as she wanted to remain with him, no matter the consequences.

Harry gave her a warm and welcoming smile. “Don't worry about your magical education. I'll help you study and we'll register you to take your OWLs at the end of the year with the fifth years. After you pass, you will be considered a qualified witch and we will talk to your parents.”

Hermione wasn't worried, because she knew her parents would accept whatever Harry offered them. He was the very first person to ever encourage her, besides them, and they only did it because they were her parents and kind of had to. Harry didn't have to indulge her at all and he had already promised to advance her education by almost two years.

A tingle of magic flowed over her and Hermione watched as all of their fluids disappeared. Another spell she didn't know mended Harry's underwear and pants and he tucked himself away. Hermione blushed a little at the evidence of her enthusiasm being removed.

“I would have kept it the way it was, except we need to leave the library. I don't want to embarrass you for showing me that I shouldn't tease such a smart girl without expecting repercussions.” Harry said.

Hermione looked down at herself and her flipped up skirt and missing panties. “Um...”

“I don't know where they are, either.” Harry said with a wide grin, then he chuckled.

Hermione blushed again and then she laughed, because she still couldn't remember when she had taken them off. “We better go before anyone finds them and realizes they're mine.”

“Good point.” Harry said and helped her adjust her skirt, picked up her Ancient Runes notes, then he helped her stand as he stood and held a hand out to her.

Hermione gave him a questioning look as she took it.

“I think accepting you as my third girlfriend will help me fend off a few others.” Harry explained and silently summoned her panties that were under the next table and he tucked them into his pocket without her seeing them.

“Third girlfriend?” Hermione asked and then smiled when she got it. “Rias and Akeno.”

“First and second. I've been with them unofficially for years. Rias for 7 and Akeno for 4.”

“And I'm third.” Hermione said and her smile widened. “What's Fleur going to say?”

“Ha!” Harry barked the laugh and coughed to cover it up. He led Hermione from the library and into the hallway. “I'm working on overwhelming her Veela nature the same way she does it to others, as if they don't matter.”

“I have noticed that the boys of Hogwarts haven't been staring at her like love-struck puppies lately.” Hermione said and her hand squeezed his. “That's because of you using your aura?”

Harry nodded. “It's very subtle when I want it to be or it can be used like a hammer to get people's attention.”

“You've used it for both and probably everything in between to train it.” Hermione guessed and Harry nodded again. “Is it something I can learn?”

“Yes, only not yet.” Harry said and she frowned. “No, don't misunderstand. I'll teach you about it all you want. You just don't have the capacity to perform it yet.”

Hermione's frown disappeared. “All right, I can accept that.”

“Thank you for being so reasonable.” Harry said, a bit sarcastically.

Hermione reached for his backside and pinched it.

“AH!” Harry jumped slightly and rubbed the spot. “What was that for?”

“Condescension.” Hermione said with a smirk.

“Ha!” Harry barked and leaned against her slightly before walking normally. “The first thing we need to do is change your diet.”

“Why? I always eat healthy.” Hermione told him.

“Too healthy can be bad for your overall health. You still need proteins, fats, carbohydrates, and even sugars and salt. It's a balance you need and probably a lot more of it, since your brain uses much more energy than a normal person.”

Hermione looked thoughtful and pleased at the compliment. “I suppose I can listen to your opinion.”

Harry quickly reached down and pinched her ass.

“AH!” Hermione gasped and slapped his arm. “What was that for?”

“Condescension.” Harry said with a smirk that matched hers when she said it earlier.

Hermione opened her mouth to argue, then rolled her eyes. “Whatever.”

Harry reached for her ass again and she yelped and hopped away before his fingers could do more than graze her cheek. He chuckled at her look of indignation, a glare actually, and he whispered an apology for wanting another excuse to grab her very nice ass.

Hermione blushed at the reminder that he really had felt all of her in the library. The blush changed to a huge smile when she realized the handsomest boy in the school had chosen her. Her, the know-it-all bookworm, had Harry's hands all over her and she had loved it. If she had friends, they would have been so jealous!

Lunch passed like it usually did, with food, chatter, and a few laughs. Hermione had schoolwork to do, so Harry went to his room for the evening. He wasn't surprised that no one was there or had snuck in, despite his antics the last couple of weeks. A quick nap had him ready to receive the call from Rias and the latest update about the international situation and how it was being handled.

*

Why Harry kept pushing and teasing girls after he arrived in the wizarding world wouldn't be answered until he talked to Lady Serafall a week later in a private meeting at the local watering hole called the Three Broomsticks. It was also a week before the first task of the tournament.

“Puberty.” Harry said with a flat voice when Serafall told him the reason.

“Yes, with all that entails, plus devil powers!” Serafall said, excitedly.

“I need you to explain that.” Harry said.

“Of course! It's my job to handle things when devils are stuck in foreign lands and have to deal with the local population while trying to not reveal themselves.” Serafall said and she waved her magic wand.

Both her and Harry's clothing disappeared and his eyes saw her huge breasts bounce when freed from their constraints. He also saw that the hair between her legs was mostly shaved away and the remainder was in the shape of a crescent moon. She was also starting to drip a little at seeing his member pop right up to full mast for her.

“By the Four Satans, you're lucky I prefer women or I'd be riding that thing already.” Serafall said and pushed him backwards onto the bed.

Before Harry could tell her that he was saving himself for Rias, her mouth was on him and he lost all thought. His intelligence counted for nothing and his argument remained unspoken as she sucked on him like she was a vacuum stuck on high and her head bobbed like a machine. It was the most wonderful feeling he had ever felt and that was amazing, because it was just a blowjob. What was sex going to feel like?

Harry yelled when he came and he came very, very hard. Serafall looked shocked as she felt it shoot down her throat and she swallowed, swallowed again, then she had to pause her movements and swallowed yet again. She eventually moved her mouth off of him, opened it to show him how much was still left, then she swallowed one last time and licked her lips.

“Yes, Rias is definitely going to love having your first sexual intercourse.” Serafall said and her hand pumped his still rock hard penis. Her tongue darted out and licked up some of the residue that came out and she looked very pleased when he shuddered for her.

“You knew... and you still...” Harry said in a whisper.

“Harry, that was barely the start of foreplay.” Serafall said and moved forward to wrap her huge breasts around his shaft and started pumping again. “All I'm doing is releasing some of your pent up frustration before you go too far with the locals. You see, we're Devils. When we hit puberty, our strong hedonistic tendencies surge forth and we have to take care of them with people we trust before they cause problems we can't easily solve.”

Harry moaned loudly and Serafall looked pleased again, then her lips locked onto his dripping tip and he stopped thinking as he thrust up into her plump softness. His hands grabbed unto Serafall's twin pigtails on the sides of her head and he used them like handles as he lost himself to the sensations the experienced and much older woman was making him feel.

Almost twenty minutes later, Harry started to come back to his senses and he saw Serafall choking on him as he shoved himself as hard as he could down her throat. It only surprised him for a moment, because the look of utter joy on her face let him know that she was perfectly fine with how he was treating her, so he kept going.

“I hope you're ready for this, because your skills are just too good!” Harry praised her and he felt her mouth try to smile before he yelled his orgasm as loudly as he could. He poured an obscene amount of fluid down her throat, almost twice what he had before, and his magic surged forth as well. Serafall couldn't stop her moan as she choked on him and she did her best to take it all.

Apparently, she got off on a bit of dominance and submission play, so Harry taking control like he had and blasting her with his powerful aura, had made her get off as well. She crawled up the bed and laid down next to him as she cuddled into his side. Her height wasn't as discernible when laying down and her being over 5 inches shorter than him made no difference.

“Perhaps... when you impress my little sister Sona... I might just change my mind for an afternoon... or a decade.” Serafall said between panting breaths.

Harry gave her raised eyebrows and she grinned at him, clearly unrepentant for teasing him. He barked a laugh and put an arm around her shoulders to hug her close. “I hope you don't mind... if I tell Rias about this.”

Serafall laughed, too. “I told her I was going to do this before I came here.”

“You did?” Harry asked.

“Of course! She knew you would be getting into riskier and riskier situations as your magic churned within your changing body. It was all I could do to convince Sona and Akeno to hold her back and stop her from coming here herself to take care of it.”

Harry thought about that. “Oh, it's because of her brother.”

“That's right. Rias can't be here because her presence will cause a bigger international incident than kidnapping you has been.” Serafall said and explained what the political landscape was like with the Three Factions. Mainly, it was a huge mess and she had a lot of work to do to sort it out.

“I don't envy you.” Harry told her.

Serafall laughed like the teenager she was pretending to be and she lightly ran her soft fingertips along his impressive length. It bobbed and twitched for her as it stiffened again.

“No, I still don't envy you.” Harry said and kissed her cheek. “Thank you for helping me, Lady Leviathan. I know you don't do things like this with anyone else and I feel honored that you chose to do this with me. I feel a lot more relaxed now, even with the first task only a week away.”

“About that.” Serafall moved down to rest her breasts on his thigh and gave his shaft a long lick. “I was warned that you need to alter your spells to conform to the local way of casting things. You've done a wonderful job keeping things low-key so far, so please try to figure out how to...”

Harry's chuckle made Serafall pause her words and her eyes widened when he held his hand up to summon the silvery metal rod he had transfigured for the wand weighing ceremony.

Serafall barked a laugh, kissed her way up his shaft, then enthusiastically deep-throated him to make herself choke. After he blew yet another load, she had quite a bit of fun teaching him how to properly eat a woman out and everything he needed to do to make a woman happy.

For the next few hours, Serafall used up a lot of her own pent up sexual frustration while she also dealt with Harry's. It had been ages since she could have a bit of fun without any commitment or having the guy try to take things further than she was willing to go. Like Harry, she was saving herself for a certain someone.

Because Serafall and Harry were in similar personal positions, they were both going to take as much advantage of each other as they could. Harry needed it to remain calm and to do as Serafall asked to not take things too far with the locals. Serafall needed it because sometimes toys and masturbating wasn't enough and Harry's magical expulsions were quite delicious.

Serafall also felt energized when she drank him down and the looks Harry gave her when she used her prodigious skills on him, made her happy and feel warm inside. The best part was that she never felt full, no matter how much she drank, and they could keep going without having to worry about making a mess. She always swallowed it all.

*

Harry Potter stood in the Champion's Tent with the other three champions and he was confident in his plan. Hermione had already given him a celebratory 'snogging session' that morning and it had reassured the both of them that everything was going to be fine. He was also grateful that Serafall had visited him the night before to relieve him of some tension, because he was falling pretty hard for his newest girlfriend.

Serafall's explanation that he could feel that way for several girls before the year was out, didn't give him a good feeling. He was already losing training time with three girlfriends, even if he was only physically near one and only talked to the other two. Her laugh didn't ease his worries until she told him that most High-Class Devils had a harem of women to try for as many children as possible.

Harry had known about the abysmally low birthrate of Devils after the Great War and he hadn't realized that even reincarnated devils were expected to try and help repopulate their world. He didn't have to worry about that until he was of age, mainly because neither his magic nor his body was fully prepared to handle it. He had thanked Serafall for easing his worries and kissed her like he kissed Hermione.

Serafall had looked both happy an annoyed. “You know I'm saving all of my kisses for my special someone, Harry.” She said and leaned in to lightly kiss his cheek. “I'll let it go this one time because your emotions are running higher than normal.”

Harry had hugged her tightly. “You can't deny that you deserved at least one actual kiss for how much help your words and lessons are giving me.”

“I'm not denying it. I'm just annoyed that you haven't earned a real kiss from me, one of the Four Satans.” Serafall said, smugly.

Harry chuckled. “I apologize for overstepping your personal boundaries this time.”

“This time?” Serafall asked as her magic wand appeared in her hand, a clear threat.

“Yes, this time.” Harry said confidently, then his hands dove under her skirt and he grabbed her ass and two of his fingers plunged into her wet opening.

Serafall gasped and moaned as Harry used her lessons to full effect and got her off in mere moments. She held onto him and yelled out her pleasure when she came and then she glared at him.

Harry removed his soaked fingers from her and licked and sucked on them. “From now on, you need to remember that I consider you an adjunct to my future harem.”

Serafall's eyes widened at his declaration. “You dare think that...”

“I guarantee that I am going to impress Sona.” Harry reminded her and her mouth snapped shut. “Yes, that's right. I will have your smart and sexy sister under me, screaming out my name, and I'll use everything you taught me to make her happy.”

Serafall had a manic look in her eyes as she grabbed Harry by the hair and pulled him in for a deep and passionate kiss. They fell backwards onto the bed and she was the dominate one as she took full control and demanded that he get her off as many times as he could. Harry had been perfectly fine with that.

The tent flap opened and brought Harry out of his musings of the night before. The announcer named Ludo and the judges, which included Serafall because she was there as Harry's representative, entered the tent and explained the task. Ludo held out a sack with little models in it and Fleur went first. Her face was flat when she pulled out the tiny model of a Chinese Fireball dragon.

“Dragons? We're facing dragons?” Harry asked, acting surprised. He had known they were coming for weeks because the shipping company was owned by the Sitri Clan, Serafall's family.

Nearly everyone in the tent looked at him and also looked surprised, only theirs was genuine.

“You all knew and no one told me?” Harry asked.

The other three champions looked away from him in embarrassment and the three school headmasters looked guilty. Serafall smiled and gave him a thumbs up gesture behind their backs. The best way to not stand out was to point out how they were screwing him over and making them feel bad about it. It was a great distraction to stop them from looking at what you were really doing.

“I'll go next.” Harry said and reached for the bag before anyone else could. His hand paused when he felt the small compulsion spell that had a direction attached in the bag, so he dispelled it and moved in the other direction. He pulled out the model for a Swedish Short-Snout dragon and he smiled at it. “It's so cute!”

“The real one is much bigger than that, imbécile.” Fleur spat and that distracted the other champions from seeing the disappointment on Albus Dumbledore's face.

“For now it is.” Harry said and pocketed the model.

Victor Krum pulled the Hungarian Horntail from the bag and Cedric pulled the Welsh Green. The judges and announcer said they would be called in order, with Harry going first, because he had the easiest dragon. The judges didn't look happy about it while the announcer looked ecstatic.

Harry knew that they must have wanted Harry going last to make sure everyone stayed to see a famous person competing. He didn't ask why they didn't consider Victor famous enough when he was an international Quidditch player. Only the four champions remained in the tent when everyone else left.

“You didn't know?” Cedric asked him.

“How could I? No one here besides a few of my friends in Griffindor talk to me.” Harry responded and Cedric looked guilty again. “You know something's up.”

Cedric sighed. “I've made sure no one says anything to you directly.”

“About what?” Harry asked.

“A lot of them don't like that you showed up out of nowhere and now you're this huge celebrity.”

“I don't understand.” Harry said, even though he suspected he knew what the older boy was going to say.

“Nearly everyone in the school, especially my fellow Hufflepuffs, consider me the real Hogwarts champion. They are all supporting me to win.” Cedric said.

“What do you mean, the real champion?” Harry asked, just to see if he would say it.

Cedric opened his mouth, closed it, then closed his eyes. “You never came to Hogwarts when you were 11. You disappointed everyone, even the adults, and they all lost hope that you would ever show up.” He opened his eyes and looked at Harry. “Now four years later, you show up out of nowhere and you look nothing like the Harry Potter we all grew up with.”

Harry let a huge smile grow on his face, a very evil smile, and Cedric took a step back before he could stop himself. “So, because of all the stories Dumbledore lied to everyone about, I'm considered a disappointment because I was saved from an abusive home when I was seven?”

Cedric took another step back when Harry's devil aura flared.

“A wonderful woman accepted me into her family without reservations and showed me what it means to truly be cared for.” Harry said and Fleur and Victor also stepped back as the aura's pressure increased. “Let me tell you something very important, Mr. Real Hogwarts Champion.”

Cedric flinched as the aura spiked and he felt like the insult slapped him.

Harry's eyes glowed bright green. “I don't give a flying fuck what anyone else thinks about me. You can take your expectations of the boy-who-lived and shove them so far up your arse that you choke on them.” He spat and he made his hands into fists. “As for this stupid tournament, I am only staying here long enough to finish the magically binding contract, then I am going to tell the wizarding world to go fuck itself.”

This shocked all three champions.

“That's right. I'm not staying in this idiotic and backwards society to be dragged down into your stupidity.” Harry said and a cannon went off, signalling the start of the first task. “Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a dragon to kill.”

The three champions felt relief when Harry and his oppressive aura left the Champion's Tent. A moment later, Cedric also felt trepidation. His careless words had just made the wizarding world's savior declare that he was washing his hands of them all.

“I am so screwed.” Cedric whispered.

*

The crowd cheered when Harry Potter, their missing savior, walked into the arena. Only a few saw his clenched fists and noticed his angry expression. Serafall Leviathan on the other hand, had to force herself to not rush to the young man's side to ease the boy's very strong magic. It would have been a violation of the tournament rules and her own restrictions to keep their affairs private.

Serafall hid her sigh at Harry finally remembering to take out his fake wand, then she gasped with the crowd when Harry conjured a full length ornate mirror.

“Mirroricus Simulacrum.” Harry shouted and pointed his wand at the mirror that showed his reflection and then he pointed the wand at a spot on a large rocky outcropping at the side of the arena. Another mirror appeared there... and it also had Harry's reflection showing on it.

The crowd's cheers and shouts started to die down as Harry kept casting the spell all around the arena. More mirrors with his reflection appeared and he didn't stop until there were 15 copies that completely surrounded the dragon's enclosure.

“Sonorus.” Harry shouted and tapped his throat, then he spoke normally and everyone heard him. “One of the first things I read years ago about dealing with large creatures, was that they needed at least ten people using magic to subdue them. This is my solution to that problem.”

Everyone stared as Harry turned to his reflection and each of them looked out of the mirror.

“Protego.” Harry said as he brandished his wand and a glowing blue dome appeared in front of him. It also appeared on every reflection. He then darted the wand forward. “STUPEFY!”

Everyone watched as every single reflection shot the same stunner... and were shocked when it came out of all the mirrors and hit their targets. The one in front of Harry hit his shield and disappeared and every mirror facing the dragon hit the creature all over. The dragon slumped to the ground, unconscious.

“That's not all.” Harry interrupted as the claps and cheers started. “I just had a great conversation with the Real Hogwarts Champion.” He said with as much derision in his voice as he could put into it.

Nearly everyone looked guilty, especially the Hufflepuffs, because they thought that Harry was stealing their housemate's spotlight.

“I am not, nor have I ever been, a member of this institution or this society.” Harry said and dozens of protests called out. He held up his wand and let off a loud cannon sound. “Albus Dumbledore kidnapped me after my parents were murdered and he stashed me in what you... people... call the muggle world. I was beaten, starved, and verbally abused for seven years until I wished to be somewhere safe and was rescued by a woman that I love very much.”

They were all shocked by his words and only a few students sent glares at the old man.

“For the last seven years, I was with a loving and caring family. I would do anything for them, including never, ever, voluntarily leaving them.” Harry said and his voice dropped to a lower octave. “Then I was kidnapped again and brought here, to the most despicable place on earth. You let violent criminals pay to get out of prison and they teach their children to be just as mean and violent as them.” Harry said and heard a lot of people say Slytherin. “The worst offenders are the Ravenclaws.”

Nearly all of the students gasped.

Harry pointed right at a small blonde girl in the stands and she looked shocked. “Luna Lovegood, great granddaughter of the not-so-famous seer, Cassandra Vablatsky, the author of Unfogging the Future.”

Luna blushed as everyone turned to stare at her.

“She has been bullied and harassed for years at this school, and no one, not even her Head of House Filius Flitwick or the prefects, does anything about it. One of the prefects helps cover the crimes up, actually.”

“How do you know this?” A squeaky voice asked from where the teachers sat.

“I have eyes, you idiot.” Harry said and no one laughed. “Luna, will you please lift your feet for me?”

Luna blushed even more at the almost sultry tone Harry used and she lifted her bare feet.

“I won't ask how many shoes you have lost over the years.” Harry said and she put her feet back down. “It barely scratches the surface of all the things you've had stolen, broken, and ruined by your bullies.” He said and waved his wand at the students. “Invictus Vocalis!”

They all shuddered and then looked slightly glassy-eyed.

“Who bullied Luna Lovegood, took her things, verbally assaulted her, stole from her, bad-mouthed her, or anything else evil you enjoyed doing to her?” Harry asked.

Nearly all of the Ravenclaws replied they had, as did a majority of the Slytherins, then a handful of Griffindors chimed in, and almost half of the Hufflepuffs admitted they also made fun of her.

“Finite.” Harry said and all of the confessed students looked embarrassed. “As you can see, nearly all of them enjoy picking on a lonely girl that only wanted to have a single friend.” He said to the teachers. “So, tell me. Why would I ever want to be a part of this stupid and backwards world?”

None of the teachers said anything, not even Minerva.

“Let me make my final point.” Harry said and turned back to the first mirror. “No one, and I mean NO ONE, will ever take me away from my family. Reducto!”

All fifteen mirrors shot the spell at the magic-resistant dragon at the same time and Harry's Protego spell absorbed his reflection's.

“Reducto! Reducto! REDUCTO! REDUCTOOOOO!” Harry shouted.

Everyone stared as the large dragon took over 100 hits from the blasting spell just before it exploded.

“FINITE!” Harry shouted and waved his wand at the mirrors and they all disappeared. “Thank you all for listening.” He said and walked over to the blood-soaked nest, picked up the drenched golden egg he was tasked to retrieve, and walked to the exit tent.

Not one single person moved or said anything until he disappeared into the tent. The only person with a smile on their face was the handsome Auror that had been hired for the Defense Against the Dark Arts position. He sipped from a small flask and slipped away from the rest of the teachers.

“I'm going to owe Rias a lot of favors to let him try to impregnate me.” Serafall whispered, clearly impressed with the damage such a simple attack had done. Since it was so quiet in the entire arena, nearly everyone heard her and quite a lot of the witches were considering the same thing.

“He killed it.” Fred Weasley said in an awed voice.

“He really killed it.” His brother George said. “That totally blew the odds we set for betting.”

“Harry Potter killed a dragon. By himself.” A random girl's voice said.

“I knew the books they sell weren't just stories.” Another girl's voice said, her voice full of hope.

That set everyone off and they all started talking about what just happened. A few voices were pretty loud with protests of denial, that it was a trick or something, and no one was surprised that they came from the Slytherins.

Everyone saw the sad faces on the dragon handlers as they entered the arena to clean up the mess. The eggs were cleaned up and removed from the nest, then the place was hosed down and the dragon blood was filtered and bottled. They would recover a lot of money with the sale of the various parts from the carcass.

When the judges finally finished deliberating, Harry had an average score of 6. He did not return to the arena to receive it and his girlfriend looked conflicted. Hermione wanted to protest the abysmal score for his feat and she also guessed he was being punished for slaughtering the dragon and making it look easy.

*

Harry spent most of the night in the Three Broomsticks pounding into Serafall's mouth as hard as he could, blew his load dozens of times, and offloaded a lot of his emotions as well. His anger drained away as the beautiful woman drained his balls, his stamina spent, and he panted and sighed as he reclined on the bed.

“That wasn't as fun as it usually is.” Serafall said when she climbed his body and laid down on top of him. She wouldn't have done that if there was any chance that he would grow erect again, because she was very tempted to have him fill her belly up from the other direction. As it was, her soaked slit easily slid along his softness and she settled down to encompass it without any penetrating.

“I know, I... I just... I can't...” Harry stammered.

Serafall put a finger on his lips to stop him from saying anything. “I'm not saying I'm stopping this. You needed it now more than ever. I'm saying that I hate you're not enjoying it like you're supposed to and it hurts my pride.”

Harry moved her finger and gave her a pleading look. Serafall couldn't say no to a face like that and leaned down as she tenderly kissed him. They both made soft moaning sounds as they imagined they were kissing the ones they really loved. Harry grew hard once more and Serafall moaned cutely as her lower lips were spread apart.

Serafall ground herself against him as her hips moved on their own. This went on for several minutes and they continued to kiss, then they stiffened and Serafall gasped when she had a very gentle and quite strong orgasm. She hadn't felt anything like that before and she was in a lot of danger of going way too far with Harry. She felt Harry go as well and she tried to stop moving over his slick hardness.

“I want to. I really really do.” Harry moaned from under her.

“I know. I do, too.” Serafall moaned as well and just managed to stop before the tip slipped inside of her. She moved off of him and saw that his expulsions had covered her belly, her thighs, and between her legs. The temptation to gather it up and jam it all inside her twitching opening was very high. She did gather it, only to lick it up instead and that removed the temptation.

“I love you.” Harry said and his hands gently caressed her large breasts.

Serafall looked into the young man's lovesick eyes and she made her decision. “I love you, too.”

The bright smile on Harry's face made her heart beat faster.

“Can you wait here for a few minutes? I just need to go do something.” Serafall said.

“I'll wait here forever for you.” Harry promised.

Serafall smiled at him, gave him a kiss, and climbed off of the bed. She was covered in a ritual circle and her magical girl outfit covered her.

“I never did tell you how cute you look wearing that, have I?” Harry asked her.

Serafall gave him a disbelieving look.

Harry formed a different ritual circle and touched his temple, pulled out a small ball of whitish smoke, and threw it to her.

“What's this?” Serafall asked.

“A devil magic modified thought copying spell.” Harry said and tapped his temple. “Go ahead.”

Serafall gave him an incredulous look, saw he wasn't going to tell her anything else, and she sighed. She put the thing on her temple and it soaked into her skin. She caught her breath as every single feeling Harry ever had for her filled a small section of her mind. It wasn't only a single impression as all of them coalesced into an overall whole.

“Oh, dear Lucifer.” Serafall whispered and she came.

“As you saw, it's not just this recent thing. I have always thought that you are absolutely adorable and I've had a crush on you for years.” Harry said and she blushed. “It changed to real love because you accepted me so much and let me use you as a substitute. You put yourself and your emotions for who you really love aside and gave me almost everything.”

“All... almost.” Serafall whispered, because she didn't want to admit she was barely half an inch away from actually doing that.

“I felt it, you know. Your hesitance. I wouldn't have refused, because you were in control. You chose to let me keep my promise to Rias and I will be forever grateful to you for that.” Harry said.

Serafall's wand appeared and she swiped it over him to clean him up, gave him a huge smile, and nodded. She pointed the wand at the floor, a teleportation circle appeared, and she disappeared in a flash of light.

Harry let the disappointment he felt show on his face. He had wanted her. He had wanted to shove himself into that delicious softness and to prove he was devil enough to breed her, even though she was so far above his social standing as Lady Leviathan, one of the Four Satans, than the sky was above the ground.

The teleportation circle appeared again and there was another flash of light. Harry turned his head to look and apologize to Serafall for being so forward, and his breath caught when he saw that his beautiful promise stood there, completely naked.

“Rias.” Harry barely breathed.

“My Harry.” Rias said and walked to the bed. Her gorgeous breasts swayed with her hips and he kept his eyes on her face. She had always thought his respect for her was unnatural, because even though they had touched each other occasionally, they never went too far and he never stared at her with lust. No, what she saw on his face was complete and total love, and she loved him in return.

Harry opened his arms and Rias climbed onto the bed and laid down to let him hug her. Their lips met and their passion exploded between them. Before either of them could do more than take a single breath, Rias screamed out her love for him and he plunged his rock hard erection into her scorching depths.

The two of them were lost in each other, just as the both of them had been worried about. It was the main reason they had wanted to wait, because they were scared that they wouldn't be able to function apart once they had crossed that last barrier. That barrier being Rias and Harry losing their virginity together.

Their magic surged forth and merged, combined, and blew out to reduce everything around them into dust. Neither of them thought about why her Power of Destruction didn't damage Harry as he made love to her. Rias had no control over her powers or her emotions as she completely gave herself over to the boy she had loved ever since the first day they had met 7 years ago.

“Rias! Please accept my love!” Harry pleaded and drove himself as deeply into her as he could.

“I accept! I love you, Harry!” Rias exclaimed and she came hard as Harry's boiling hot fluid shot into her deepest part. “I LOVE YOUUUUU!”

Their magic compressed down, almost creating a singularity from the pressure, then it exploded into a sphere of blackness that no light could penetrate. The Three Broomsticks, the two businesses on either side of it, and half of the main street disappeared in a flash that was the very essence of the Power of Destruction.

When the sphere faded away, all that remained was a circular crater with two unconscious and naked people resting at the bottom of it.

Alarms rang out across the town of Hogsmeade and it woke everyone, including the people in the castle. The first people at the scene saw the destruction and thought some kind of attack had happened. Word was sent through the floo to the castle and to the Ministry of Magic to report it. No one knew what to do, though. Should they evacuate? Was there going to be another attack? What happened?

None of them noticed the teleportation circle trying to form in the air where the room at the Three Broomsticks used to be. With no floor to anchor to, the spell failed. It tried once more and still failed.

By the time Serafall adjusted the coordinates of the teleportation circle to appear at the edge of town and out of sight, most of the village, the headmasters and judges from the tournament, several Aurors, and Minerva McGonagall had gathered together to investigate what had happened.

“Dammit.” Serafall said with a sigh after she walked through the crowd and looked down into the massive crater and saw two very satisfied young people in a tender embrace. “How the hell did they break my containment wards?”

“Excuse me?” Albus Dumbledore asked.

“I knew them getting together during Harry's magical puberty was going to be a bit explosive, so I set up several force containment wards around the room to protect them and the surroundings. I just didn't think they could overload them.”

“How did they do that?” Minerva asked.

Serafall almost didn't answer, because it was a private thing between devils. “It's simple, really. When a particularly powerful magic user falls in love with another particularly powerful magic user, their mutual orgasms sometimes result in their magic compensating for their constantly repressed emotions.”

Minerva gave her one very slow eye blink, then another. “Excuse me?”

“I believe she means that they let everything go while having sex, including the restraints they usually have on their magic.” Albus said wisely and looked down into the large crater. “I've never seen anything this destructive before.”

“Neither have I.” Minerva looked down into the crater, too. “I am doubly glad I refused to allow him to have any visitors in his room inside the castle.”

“What about my business?” Madam Rosmerta asked and waved at the crater. “The entire building is gone! All my stock and even the extra things I bought for all the business the tournament brought here is destroyed!”

“You were fortunate to not be inside the building at the time.” A decorated Auror said. She was a handsome woman with fairly large breasts and she wore a monocle.

“She would have been fine.” A soft voice said from down at the bottom of the crater.

Everyone looked down to see a buxom redhead sit up and the women in the crowd blushed as the men stared at her stretching like a cat.

“Harry would have made sure she would have been safe.” Rias said and stood up.

“Good heavens.” Minerva whispered at the gorgeous body on the young woman. Why would Harry ever touch me if that is the best friend he was saving himself for?

“I would have sent her away or given her a shield.” Harry said and groaned as he stretched, then he stood up as well.

The women in the crowd were really blushing now and the men looked away. They didn't want to see another man's casual nakedness.

“You're two inches taller.” Rias said and stepped close to him. “Did our magic combining push you that far forward?”

Harry's hands wrapped around her waist and he hugged her close, which just so happened to hide their fronts from everyone's view. “Your breasts are a cup size bigger, so yes.”

Rias looked surprised for a second and looked down, then gauged the soft mounds that were pressed to Harry's chest. “You're right. Each of them are about half a pound heavier, too.”

“Akeno's going to be jealous that you're as big as her now.” Harry said.

Rias smiled and gave him a kiss. “No, she's going to beg, borrow, and steal anything she can to convince Lady Leviathan to sneak her here to have her turn with you as well. She will not submit to losing in the breast department.”

Harry chuckled. “Okay, that I believe.”

“I think we need to restrict you from any activities that cause such destruction to the surroundings.” Albus said, magnanimously.

“By magical contract, you can't interfere with a champion, so you can fuck right off your high horse.” Harry said and the entire crowd gasped.

“You destroyed half the town!” Someone in the crowd shouted.

Harry looked at the man that shouted and pointed at him. “Shall I do as he says?” He said and his wand appeared in his hand and thirty mirrors appeared on the roofs of the nearby buildings. They all pointed outwards.

“NO!” Nearly everyone else yelled.

“I thought not.” Harry said and the mirrors disappeared. “I'll be hiring Sitri's Construction to replace and rebuild the buildings that were accidentally destroyed. Rosmerta, I suggest talking to my representative to work out how you want the design changed and enhanced. Perhaps a third floor to expand the inn, a wine cellar, and an expanded main room? I'm paying for it anyway, so go all out.”

Rosmerta's face showed a huge smile. “You have a deal, Mister Potter!”

“Since the two businesses on either side had been shut down for a while, I'll buy the land from the town and give you the better location.” Harry said and Rosmerta hopped a little. He was sure she was giving him an intentional show as her large chest bounced.

“We work fast, so two days after the design is finished.” Serafall said. “Give me a list of your stock that was lost and my shipping company will have replacements here the day you reopen.”

Rosmerta squealed and hugged the woman, kissed her cheek, and ran off down the street. “My house is two streets over! I'll have the list ready by the morning!”

Serafall softly laughed at the woman's enthusiasm and looked down into the crater. “Do you need me to make you some clothes? I can tell you both drained your magic significantly.”

“Please.” Harry said.

Serafall used her magic wand to create a teddy bear onesie for Harry and a playboy bunny outfit for Rias.

“Oh, come ON!” Harry shouted at the ridiculous outfits.

Both Serafall and Minerva giggled like little girls.

“Hey! No conspiring behind my back to embarrass me!” Harry pointed an accusing finger at them.

Both women laughed instead of promising not to.

Rias couldn't stop her own soft giggles as Harry very reluctantly put on the adult-sized onesie. “You look so cute, my Harry.” She said and slipped on her own outfit.

Unlike his costume, Rias looked extremely sexy. Everyone saw Harry's onesie push out into a clear tent pole shape in front. She turned around and shook her fake bunny tail at him and he growled as if he really was the bear he was dressed as.

Rias liked the shiver she felt shoot down her back at the clear threat Harry represented. “My little puff tail shouldn't get in the way, you big scary cuddly bear.” She teased, then she gasped as she felt him tear through both of their outfits and he shoved himself inside of her. She cried out as he railed into her and her back arched as she turned her head over her shoulder to tell him she loved him.

Harry captured her lips and they both moaned as they once again lost themselves in the act. Their magic surged forth and a large light blue magical shield dome popped up around the crater, which protected the people outside and also blocked the view. Several people cursed at the loss, men and women alike.

“I need to go make some calls.” Serafall said and cast her own spell on the shield to ensure it held, then she walked away.

“I think I will be spending a bit more time here at the castle as I investigate those powerful spells Mister Potter cast to take down a dragon.” Amelia Bones said, nodded to herself, and walked away as well. “Aurors, with me.”

The other similarly dressed people went with her.

Albus let out a sigh of resignation, motioned with his hand, and the judges for the tournament followed him back to the castle. The gathered crowd also dispersed and went back to their homes.

Minerva was the last to leave and she couldn't help remembering how Harry had pawed at her and made her feel as they kissed. He hadn't cared that she was so much older than him and she wondered why he would ever want to tease her like that if he had a woman like Rias that put Lily Potter's spectacular body to shame?

It wasn't until she was resting in her own bed and playing with herself that Minerva remembered Harry's words about only waiting a few years for him to take her like she wanted. It made her orgasm that he would ever promise her that, especially after seeing how... ahem... destructive he was when he was having sex. He was right, however. She couldn't wait for him to destroy her, too.

*

Harry woke up on something soft and he didn't question it. He did lick, kiss, and suck on it, though. The soft appreciative moan told him he was doing something right and he kept going, then he was inside of her again and both he and Rias moaned and rolled around as they went at it for the umpteenth time. How many times did he fill her up? 50 times? 100? He never wanted to stop.

“I think that's enough, you horny little bastard.” Serafall's voice said from not far away.

“No! I need her! She's mine! MINE!” Harry shouted and Rias moaned extremely loud at his possessiveness. He shot his load once more into her very eager body and then a spell hit him and he collapsed on top of her.

“That wasn't... quite necessary.” Rias said as Harry's muscular form was levitated off of her and she moaned at the feeling of loss when his still erect member was extracted from within her extreme tightness. Even she was surprised at her body's reluctance to let her lover go.

Serafall laughed and waved her wand over them to clean them up and restored their costumes. “I doubted his veracity when he claimed if he ever had you, he was never letting you go. I don't now.”

Rias blushed at her words. “He really said that?”

Serafall nodded and waved the wand at the crater to make a set of dirt stairs. “He also claimed me as an adjunct to his future harem.”

“He didn't!” Rias gasped.

“He did, then he told me several reasons why he was.” Serafall said.

Rias put a hand on her arm. “Thank you for not killing him immediately for being so forward.”

Serafall smiled at her and nodded as she waved at the stairs. “After you.”

“Thank you.” Rias said and took the stairs with Serafall as an unconscious Harry floating behind them. “I suppose my brief reprieve from impacting politics is coming to an end?”

“I was only allowed to let you stay the full night because of the destruction we have to repair.” Serafall said and Rias winced. “Don't worry about it, Rias. Hell knows we've all had explosive orgasms before.”

Rias looked at the crater and had to smile. “I do have to admit I've never made such a huge controlled blast before.”

“That was controlled?” Serafall asked.

“Oh, yes. Even as lost as we were in how wonderful it felt to finally be with each other, our magic didn't want to hurt anyone, thanks to Harry.”

“How?” Serafall asked.

“His inherent protection magic. Even focused on only himself like it is, hurting others accidentally around him would count as hurting him, so it stopped the both of us from doing anything we would regret.” Rias explained. “He fully understood Grayfia's lessons on the power of imagination, creativity, and focus.”

“Did Sirzechs show you the report on what he did to that dragon?” Serafall asked as they left the construction area and she waved the crews in. They had several dump trucks filled with dirt, tractors, backhoes, and cement trucks to create the basements for the buildings.

“No, only the video you managed to record.” Rias said and shivered. It was a good shiver, because seeing Harry command so much magic that easily had really turned her on. She had no problem saving him from himself after that by claiming his first time and easing his puberty symptoms. “It was glorious.”

Serafall agreed with a nod. “I almost claimed him for myself and you know how I really feel.”

Rias gave her arm a squeeze and a happy smile. “I agree with Harry. I'm grateful that you had enough peace of mind to let him keep his promise to me.”

Serafall held up a hand with her finger and thumb half an inch apart. “I was this close.”

Rias' eyes widened at that and she glanced down at the space between Serafall's thighs.

“Yes, I was that close to breaking his and my own promise.” Serafall said. “I was that turned on.”

“I... I... okay, I didn't realize he was that much of a danger to himself and everyone else.” Rias admitted. “I would have begged you to let me come here to help ease his worries if I knew.”

Serafall brought them to a stop and she looked at the much younger woman in front of her. “I hadn't realized it myself until it was almost too late. As soon as I did, I went to you immediately and sent you in.”

Rias remembered that first moment they had joined together and she barely stopped her moan from escaping and rubbed her thighs together to stem the flow of dampness.

“I'll come for Akeno tomorrow, so for now, let her taste what Harry tastes like.” Serafall suggested.

“That is a wonderful idea! Thank you, Serafall!” Rias said, hugged the surprised woman tightly, then a teleportation circle appeared under Rias and she disappeared in a flash of light.

“I'm really glad I brought us to a secluded spot.” Serafall said with amusement and started to walk again.

She eventually brought the unconscious Harry up to the castle and a few students saw him floating behind her wearing the teddy bear onesie. They started to laugh and soon the story was across the castle and nearly all of the students saw him be brought into the Great Hall for breakfast. How he was supposed to eat while unconscious no one asked.

“I'll just leave him here. He'll wake up soon.” Serafall said and propped Harry up where he usually sat at the Griffindor table, patted his head, and skipped away as she whistled a song only she knew.

The girls around the table where he sat, gave each other squinted looks for several seconds, then they all tried to tackle him and each other to be the first ones to cuddle the nearly 6 foot tall teddy bear.

*

Harry very slowly woke up and he couldn't remember where he was. The last thing he felt was unloading a whole lot inside his best friend and her seductive moans because he had filled her up so much. He could currently feel several hands petting and rubbing him.

“It's so soft.” A girl's voice said from nearby. “Do you think it's real?”

“That wrap he made for Delacour was.” A soft voice said from his other side. “The stupid bint gave it away instead of keeping it.”

“That's just proof that the French will always surrender instead of fighting back.” The first voice said.

Harry couldn't stop a smile from forming on his face.

“Oh! His mouth just moved.” The second voice said and poked his cheek. “Hey, you!”

Harry softly chuckled at her using his joke.

“He's definitely waking up. Why is it taking so long, I wonder?” The first voice asked.

“I think Professor McGonagall said something about magical exhaustion.” The second voice said.

It was quiet for several minutes before the first voice spoke again. “Do you think we should stop petting and cuddling him?”

“What for? This is the only chance we've had to be alone with him since the first task.”

“You're right.” The first girl said and Harry felt very soft lips press to his cheek. “Thank you, Harry.”

Harry wasn't sure what she was thanking him for, whomever she was, then the second girl spoke.

“I'm the one he chose to be his third girlfriend.” Hermione said and then Harry's lips were occupied for several minutes.

Harry couldn't deny that it was a great kiss and one of his paw-covered hands moved and slid down her back to fully cup a cheek of her ass. Hermione moaned into his mouth and she was more enthusiastic with her tongue than usual.

“That looks like fun.” The first voice said and as soon as Hermione stopped kissing him, those soft lips were on his and Harry didn't stop his other paw-covered hand from snaking down to cup a very firm cheek on what he assumed would be a very cute ass.

“Luna!” Hermione gasped when Harry felt a zipper being pulled down.

“He's sweating in this thing.” Luna said.

Harry agreed with her and he soon felt cool air and two svelte bodies on either side of him. He was not surprised when he slowly opened his eyes and saw the two girls only wore bras and panties. He didn't question it, either.

“Leave the paws on.” Luna said and Hermione gave her an odd look. “What? It's going to feel really nice when he cups our breasts with them on.”

Hermione looked thoughtful for a moment, then she smiled and nodded.

Harry was stripped down to nothing except the paws on his hands and feet, then the two girls stated to kiss and lick him all over. It was almost like they were drying him off with their tongues. It took him almost ten minutes for him to realize that was what they were doing, then Hermione's tongue lapped at his softness and it sprung right to rock hardness immediately.

“Oh, Merlin.” Hermione whispered, then she went back to licking and kissing it.

“Not... gonna... last.” Harry whispered.

“It's okay. We're taking care of you. You can come whenever you want.” Luna told him.

Harry's paw-covered hand reached out to grab the back of her head and he pulled her in to kiss her.

Luna squirmed a little, probably because he was being too forceful, so he let her go.

“Sorry... too cute... wanted kiss.” Harry whispered and Luna blushed.

Hermione chose that moment to kiss the underside of his dripping tip and her tongue played with the edge. It was too much stimulation and Harry blew the first of many loads. He tried to move and Hermione moved up to hold his shoulders down.

“You need to recover. Just lay there and Luna and I will take care of everything.”

“Want... taste.” Harry said and his paw dug at her underwear.

“Go ahead, Hermione. I'll clean up the mess he made.” Luna offered and Harry felt her little tongue lick at his skin where his hot semen had landed.

Hermione discarded her panties and she straddled Harry's face. She almost screeched when his long tongue dug into her. She knew Harry wasn't even close to performing at his best and she was already coming. It just felt too good to not let herself feel it as much as possible.

Luna was diligent at sucking up all of Harry's first shot and then she slipped her mouth over him to get it directly from the source. Her little mouth was so different from what Harry had experienced so far that he pretty much blacked out over how good it felt.

When Harry fully recovered from magical exhaustion a day later, he woke up with Akeno, Hermione, and Luna draped over him. Fluids from all four of them covered them liberally and Harry could barely remember where he was. It was an abandoned house on the outskirts of Hogsmeade that Serafall had bought for her use while working on Madam Rosmerta's refurbished Three Broomsticks.

Harry blinked his eyes at that thought he shouldn't have and sat up. Four female groans of protest came from around him and he knew three of them. He looked down at where he was sure his penis was supposed to be, only to see the sleeping and euphoric face of Serafall Leviathan with his bulge lodged in her throat.

How can she sleep like that? Harry asked himself and saw the slight rise of her large breasts. At least she's still breathing.

Before he could chuckle at the thought of one of the Four Satans, the leaders of Devil Society, choking to death on a penis, the muscles in Serafall's neck started to work as she tried to swallow what was caught in her throat.

Harry almost came immediately at the wonderful sensation and he couldn't help but start to move his hips up and down. It wasn't long before he was shooting yet another load down the beautiful woman's throat and Serafall moaned as she took it all. She also started to wake up and realize what was going on.

Funnily enough, Serafall didn't look surprised and kept going. Harry was sure it was the look of pleasure still on his face after what she did while still mostly unconscious, because she almost looked smug when her eyes locked onto his.

“My hands are occupied, so it's all you again.” Harry quietly whispered.

Serafall made several humming sounds he was sure was her agreeing, then her hand was kneading his balls and her other hand rubbed his butt. He wasn't sure where she was going with that, then he felt one of her fingers as it slipped inside of him and it bent to poke him in what felt like an electrical socket.

“AHH!” Harry yelped and then he came so hard that he almost blacked out again. His body bucked and writhed as Serafall played with him and made him finish, over and over, and he was surprised that the other three girls didn't wake up.

When she was done with him, and Serafall made sure Harry knew that was exactly what she wanted him to feel, she stood up over his chest and struck a classic magical girl pose. Her legs were on either side of his chest and it gave him a very nice view of her stretched holes. Both of them. He knew then he had gone a bit too far.

“Remember what I said about changing my mind? Consider it changed.” Serafall said and showed him a victory sign with one hand and a fist with the other. “For the next decade, you are my bitch. You will be available for me at any time, at any place, and you will do everything I order you to do.” Her hands both became fists and she knelt to hover her dripping openings over his mouth. “Do. You. Understand?”

Harry didn't hesitate for even a microsecond. “Yes, My Mistress.” He agreed and saw slight surprise on her face. “May this lowly servant clean his massive mistake out of you?”

Serafall's eyes widened at the offer, then she smiled evilly. “Start with the front.”

“As my Mistress commands.” Harry said and cast a lengthening spell on his tongue and dove right into her stretched vagina and licked all of her insides clean.

Serafall's loud moans still didn't wake the other three girls and she gripped his hair very tightly as she ground herself on his mouth. “Ohhhh, fuck! Deeper! Go fucking deeper, you worm! You took something precious from me and you can never give it back!”

Harry wasn't going to argue that he could probably fix her hymen, because taking her virginity was what she meant. She had been saving that for over two centuries and she wanted to give it to the person she loved above all others. Now, because of him, she couldn't.

So, Harry ate her out completely and made her orgasm twenty times before she finally turned around and sat on his face again to let him do the other hole, too. He had a lot to make up for and he was sure that a decade was not going to be long enough. Something else would need to be done, something desperate.

*

Ron Weasley sat at the Griffindor table eating breakfast and he was disgruntled. Harry Potter, the guy he was supposed to be best mates with since first year, was a triwizard champion and even more famous because he killed a dragon by himself. He couldn't even feel jealous, because he wasn't one of Harry's friends.

“Hey, Ronald.” Harry said and sat down next to him.

Speak of the devil. Ron thought as his mouth dropped open and stared at the guy he was just thinking about. In a platonic way. Not sexual. No, definitely not sexual. He's got nice eyes, though.

“I heard you're a fair hand at chess.” Harry said and Ron's eyes lit up. “Would you mind if we played a match or three?”

“I'll get my chess set!” Ron exclaimed, leapt to his feet, and ran off.

Harry looked across the table at Lavender. “This seems to happen a lot, doesn't it? Who wants to bring his stuff up to...”

Lavender leapt across the table before he could finish asking and locked lips with him. She moaned and her hands rubbed his chest and back as she pretty much felt him up in front of everyone. The other girls turned and looked at Hermione.

“You're his girlfriend, right? Aren't you going to stop her?” Parvati asked.

Hermione looked at Harry snogging another girl and shrugged. “He's not going to take her to bed, even if he was allowed, which he isn't.”

“Wh-what?” The other girls asked, surprised.

“No blowjobs, either.” Hermione said.

“Awww.” A couple of them said and Lavender sadly moaned.

“If you're lucky and have a spare half hour or so, he's allowed to finger you and go down on you.” Luna said from the Ravenclaw table. “Serafall was oddly relaxed when restricting him that way. She wouldn't say why.”

It took several moments before the girls turned back to look at Harry, a few to ask for some of his time later, and they were shocked to see Lavender already had her legs wrapped around Harry's neck and was biting her own hand to stifle her moans.

“I admit I was a bit shortsighted to agree to be his girlfriend in any capacity he wanted.” Hermione said and stood, leaned over to look at Lavender's orgasm face, and smiled at her. “By the way, he's not allowed to make his tongue longer. I'm sorry.”

Lavender whined and Hermione laughed, smacked Harry's shoulder, and walked away.

“Damn, that's both hot and cruel.” Angelina said, her voice full of approval.

“They're saving the good stuff for themselves.” Alicia said. “That's pretty smart.”

“OHHHHHHH!” Lavender moaned and laid back on the table, uncaring of the food messing up her clothes. Her legs flopped to Harry's sides and he sat up and licked his lips.

“I really do have to go. See you later, Lavender.” Harry said and started to stand, paused to lean back down to give her another licking kiss down there to make her moan, then he pulled her skirt and underwear back into place to cover her and left the Great Hall.

“Hey, Lavender. Are you okay?” Parvati asked.

“I'mmm fineeee.” Lavender slurred with a dreamy smile on her face.

“Your ass is squishing the plate of pancakes.” Seamus said. “By the way, it's a great ass.”

“It isss.” Lavender said and tilted her head back to look up at her friend's face. “He licked it, too.”

Parvati's mouth dropped open and she stared at her friend. “You're kidding.”

“It tingles.” Lavender said and held her hands up. “I need you to carry me. My legs don't work.”

The girls around them laughed.

“We'll give you a hand.” Angelina said and her friends Alicia and Katie stood. “Grab Ron's things, too.”

The four of them helped Lavender sit up and they pretty much carried her out of the Great Hall. Not surprisingly, even more witches were considering a quick hookup with the famous and handsome wizard, despite what they thought about him abandoning them and refusing to be a part of their world.

*

Ron was in chess playing heaven. No matter how many times he trounced his new chess partner, Harry never gave up. He was getting progressively harder to beat as the day wore on, which Ron thought was great, because he was essentially training a chess rival. What Ron didn't know was that Harry was petrifying him every few moves and copying his surface thoughts.

The biggest bunches of memories happened at the start of every game when Ron would go over hundreds of starting moves and planned countering strategies. It was a treasure trove of information for Harry to copy and insert into his own head. It didn't make him a chess prodigy immediately, because they weren't his memories.

On the positive side, because he was slowly taking them and integrating them with actual memories, they were being cemented into his own psyche and were adapting to become real experiences. Harry spent all day with Ron, including meals as they talked about chess moves and counter-moves, then they would resume their game and kept battling.

Both Ron and Harry went to sleep in their own beds that night and both thought it was the best day they had enjoyed in a while. There was no external pressure from the tournament, no pressure from the students that resented Harry for being there, and no pressure from the girls trying to get Harry's attention.

No one was surprised when the two young men repeated it the next day and played chess almost non-stop. When it approached evening, Harry had to force Ron to stop and do his school assignments due the next day. Luckily, Hermione showed up and let Ron know what was essential to finish first and what could wait for during the week.

Harry had to promise another marathon match next weekend with Ron for chess and Hermione in the bedroom. He was also spending a lot of time with her as he helped her learn everything she needed to pass her OWLs. His little tricks and shortcuts really let Hermione's mind grasp the things she needed and her rewards were enthusiastically accepted by Harry.

*

When the Yule Ball was announced for Christmas Day, Harry loudly and flamboyantly knelt on a single knee and asked Hermione to be his date as he held out a rose for her. They had worked it out beforehand to make it a spectacle, because they both wanted Luna to go, and Hermione waited for several heartbeats before she said no.

The loud gasps echoed throughout the Entrance Hall and the devastated look on Harry's face had every girl in the area feel bad for him. Hermione apologized and gave an excuse, and no one really heard it, because they were all concentrating on Harry and the flower that was somehow wilting in his hands.

When Hermione walked away, Luna came through the crowd and knelt beside him. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled his head to her shoulder and told him that she would cancel her own plans to go home for the break, like Hermione should have, and she asked him to go to the Yule Ball with her.

The wilting flower straightened up and seemed to become filled with life again. Harry gave it to Luna, whom accepted it with a smile, and leaned in to kiss his cheek. Harry thanked her for being so nice, picked her up in a princess carry, and ran off out through the large main doors.

All of the girls stared at the open doors and felt a deep regret that they hadn't been as smart as Luna to jump at the chance to be Harry's date.

*

Luna was tossed onto the large bed and laughed. “Did you see the devastated looks on their faces?”

Hermione took off Harry's invisibility cloak and hung it up on the rack in the corner of the room. “I think Daphne Greengrass had the most pronounced one.”

“She's a Slytherin, isn't she?” Harry asked and hugged Hermione to pull her down onto the bed with Luna.

“You are not collecting a girlfriend from every House.” Hermione said and kissed him.

“Are you sure? We are kind of lacking in bimbos for the harem.” Luna said and both Harry and Hermione laughed. “Susan Bones has a nice rack if you want more big boobs to cuddle.”

“I am not pissing off another woman in authority, especially her aunt, the head of the DMLE.” Harry said and leaned over to kiss Luna. “I'm barely a third of the way through my plan to make things up with Serafall.”

“Oh? Is Operation: Strip Ron's Brain progressed that far?” Luna asked in a sultry voice.

“Stop making simple things sound so sexy.” Hermione said and gave Harry another kiss. “We like your normal voice the way it is.”

Luna gave her a searching look. “You mean you don't want me to look up while eating you out and whisper...” She paused and dropped her voice to sound husky. “Hermione, darling, you taste delicious.”

Hermione blushed bright red and bit her bottom lip.

“Hell, I want to hear you say that.” Harry said and the three of them were suddenly naked.

Hermione's blush didn't fade as Luna crawled across the bed like a cat, with almost unnatural grace, and her small hands lightly touched Hermione's knees before she slowly pushed them apart.

“Mmm, I see the river in paradise is already flowing.” Luna's husky voice said as her hands caressed the inside of Hermione's thighs.

“Oh, sweet Merlin.” Hermione whispered and shivered at the look of desire on Luna's face.

Harry laid beside Hermione and he jerked on himself pretty hard as he watched his fourth girlfriend go down on his third. Luna's almost dainty tongue lovingly lapped at Hermione's drenched opening. Barely a minute later, Hermione cried out and came with a little gush.

“Hermione, darling.” Luna said sexily as she licked her lips and looked up at Hermione's severely blushing face. “You... taste... delicious.”

“I love you!” Harry exclaimed and orgasmed.

Luna didn't flinch as another person's hot fluid splashed across her face. She licked her lips and caught some of it to taste it, gave Harry a sexy smile, and she ducked her head back down to keep licking Hermione.

“That's too damn sexy!” Harry said and he was suddenly behind Luna and spread her wide, then he shoved himself into her without prepping her first.

“MMMMM!” Luna loudly moaned into Hermione, whom also moaned and being moaned into.

Harry didn't pound into Luna's tiny frame as hard as he wanted to, though. She was only a human that was slightly resistant because of her magic, so that meant some restraint was needed. He sure pushed the limits, though.

Luna loved every second of it and made sure Hermione did, too.

*

The Yule Ball had it's own restrictions of only a single date per person, so Harry was out of luck trying to take all of his girlfriends, which was how they settled on him taking Luna. Hermione hadn't gone home like she told everyone and she attended under Harry's invisibility cloak. She was on Harry's other arm as he entered the Great Hall with a very happy Luna Lovegood.

It seemed like all of the female students in attendance were envious of Luna, because she looked so pleased to be on the arm of the dragon slayer, Harry Potter. His performance in the first task had been reported in wizarding newspapers across the world and everyone knew he was the forerunner to win the whole thing, despite the judges and their horrendous scores.

No one officially knew what the second task was, except for the judges. That meant one thing. All of the champions already knew what it was, except for the one champion that didn't have a school headmaster to fill him in with what the upcoming task was. Harry Potter.

Luckily, Serafall had calmed down over the last month after Harry's mistake and she told him what it was. Harry almost rushed off and killed all of the other judges and the tournament organizers when he learned that the person he would miss the most would be kidnapped and placed at the bottom of the Black Lake. No one could touch Rias. No. One.

Serafall had to spread her legs for him, something she would never normally do, just to distract Harry and stop him from slaughtering everyone in the wizarding world for their insult. Thankfully, she took it as a compliment that allowing him to penetrate her for a second time was what was needed for Harry to not destroy and entire magic system that had existed for over a thousand years.

Of course, this made Harry sincerely apologize and admit his plan to appease her was well underway. When she asked him what it was, he refused, so she would have complete deniability. Serafall thought about forcing him to admit what it was, then decided that if he failed, his pledge of a decade as her bitch would be doubled. Harry accepted the modification to their deal without hesitation.

Harry danced with Luna at the first dance to open the ball, then danced with her again, only with Hermione with them under the cloak. When the second dance was over, the large oak doors opened and everyone in the entire Great Hall caught their breath, even Hermione and Luna.

Serafall Leviathan, Rias Gremory, and Akeno Himejima, stood there at the entrance and looked like Hollywood models going to an awards show. All three of them were decked out and looked gorgeous, head and shoulders over everyone else, and they strode into the Yule Ball as if they owned it.

“My apologies, Luna. Do you mind if I step in for a dance?” Rias asked the short blonde girl.

“He's been yours for a lot longer than I've been his.” Luna said and pulled Harry down into a searing kiss. “Don't make me wait too long before you return.”

“Never.” Harry promised and gave her a hug, let her go, and held his arms open for Rias.

“She's cute. I approve of your choice for a future Bishop.” Rias said and stepped in close to hug the young man she loved.

“Does that mean you don't want to exchange pieces when I'm officially acknowledged in three years?” Harry asked as he danced with his best friend.

Rias smiled and held him close. “Harry, you can't just loan out your acquired pieces without talking to them first. You haven't converted anyone yet and you're already trying to trade them to me?”

Harry chuckled. “I have a Queen, two Bishops, a Knight, and possibly a Rook, assuming I can convince him to leave his massive family.”

Rias looked surprised. “That many?”

“I have a potential second Rook, assuming she can get over her Veela nature enough to accept that devils can out-perform her. Then again, I might switch those two Rook choices for the Weasley Twins and make Fleur and Ron into pawns. They can become much more powerful when promoted.”

Rias nodded after thinking about it. “I think that's a better choice, especially with Ron. He can become much more powerful and fit any role when starting as a Pawn.”

“He knows a lot more about the potential moves he can do as well. I agree it will be a better fit than making him into a permanent tank.” Harry said and the song came to an end. “Thank you for the dance, my love.”

Rias smiled demurely and stepped back as Akeno stepped into her place.

“Ufufufu.” Akeno giggled. “People are starting to talk about how close you are.”

Harry gave her an unimpressed look. “So what? I've made no secret that I am with her, you, Hermione, and now Luna.”

Akeno frowned slightly before she schooled her face.

“You're out of practice with teasing him.” Rias said and lightly touched her friend's arm, then Harry's, and walked over to where Luna sat alone.

“You really are.” Harry said and hugged Akeno close, even though the music sped up.

“We can't dance properly like this.” Akeno said.

“Watch me.” Harry said, then he really did dance faster, even though he held her close the whole time. It gained a lot of attention, because they hadn't seen someone dance like that before.

“Where did you learn to do that?” Akeno asked when the song came to an end. She was a little winded from trying to keep up with him.

Harry smirked at her and leaned in to whisper. “Come to Serafall's place after the ball and I'll show you how I learned to handle a beautiful girl properly.”

Akeno blushed at the genuine compliment and nodded slightly.

Harry let her go and turned to face the woman he had expected to see arriving by herself. “My Mistress.” He said in a whisper and bowed deeply to her. “Your lowly servant humbly requests that you grace his filthy presence with your magnificence.”

Serafall gave him a particularly scornful look before she stepped close and held her arms out.

“Thank you, My Mistress. I am always astonished that you grant me such wonderful things as being allowed to touch you.” Harry said and gently took her into his arms. Her shorter stature was quite noticeable with him 7 inches taller than her after his growth spurt from being with Rias.

“You're pushing it.” Serafall warned him and a light frost covered him instantly.

Harry paused and ignored it as he took out his wand and transfigured her shoes into stylish platform boots that matched her pretty dress. It also gave her almost 6 inches of additional height.

“Look into my eyes and tell me I am not being completely honest.” Harry told her as he held her close and she was almost his exact height.

Serafall almost refused, then she sighed and did as he asked. The sincerity she could see and feel almost shocked her. “Harry...”

“With you this close after avoiding me for the entire first week of Yule Break, I can finally tell you the present I have for you, with your cooperation and permission, My Mistress.”

Serafall again almost refused and had to rein in her impulse to continue punishing him. “My bitch is not supposed to be happy.”

“I'm not happy for myself, My Mistress. I am happy for you.” Harry said and leaned in close to whisper in her ear.

Serafall looked annoyed for a moment, then she sucked in a sharp breath. “Wh-when...”

“Invite Sona to stay at your home in Hogsmeade for the rest of the break. I will succeed within a day of her arrival and you can reap the benefits of my most sincere apology gift.”

Serafall shuddered and closed her eyes. “How will you guarantee...”

“My Mistress, you saw what happened with Rias and Akeno. Sona will be just as insensate by the time I present her to you.”

Serafall opened her eyes and looked into Harry's with an almost burning intensity. “She will be here from tomorrow until New Year's Eve.”

“I will not fail you, My Mistress.” Harry promised and Serafall let a smile appear on her face.

The song ended and Harry let her go, bowed deeply, and stepped back. Serafall walked over to the head table and sat down to talk to Minerva.

“She almost annihilated you.” Rias said when Harry walked over to their table. “We could feel the build-up of her magic from here.”

“I know.” Harry said and kissed her cheek, kissed Akeno's, apparently missed kissing Luna's as he kissed Hermione's invisible cheek, then he kissed Luna's. “It was worth the risk.”

“Are you sure?” Akeno asked, her tone not teasing at all. “You are playing a very dangerous game.”

“I have no choice. It's win it all or lose everything now.” Harry said and looked at Rias. “My love, I should thank you for helping me and allowing me to...”

Rias reached up to cup his face. “My father already accepted your bribe.”

“Wh-what?” Harry asked, his eyes wide.

“Akeno, my gift for Harry.” Rias said and let his face go.

Akeno pulled out a scroll of parchment from her handbag and handed it over.

“Happy Yule, my love.” Rias said and gave the scroll to Harry.

Harry's hands shook as he broke the wax seal of the Gremory House and unrolled it. He stopped breathing when he read what it said. “Why... why did he...”

“He was going to refuse your generous offer of 100,000 galleons for my hand until he saw Serafall's recording of our joining.” Rias said with a smirk. “He wants our family bloodlines to join as soon as we are of age.”

Harry felt tears in his eyes as he created a pen and carefully signed the betrothal contract. Akeno took it back and rolled it up to put in her bag. Rias gave him a firm nod and the two of them started kissing like they were alone. The other girls didn't feel jealous at all, because they knew how much Harry wanted a family and this was the next step.

The Yule Ball went on and Harry danced with each of his girls and made sure to give each of them the attention they deserved, even the invisible Hermione, because he would excuse himself to pretend to go to the bathroom and made himself invisible to dance with her in the corner.

Afterwards, they all left the ball and went to Serafall's house in the nearby village to spend the night. To everyone's surprise, especially Harry's, Serafall joined them. Her impassioned cries of pleasure as he made love to her, had him promise again to give her the only thing she ever wanted. Her sister as a lover.

*

Sona hadn't wanted to visit the human world for the bastardized Christian Holiday, even with the obvious hints by her older sister that she had a massive surprise for her. Why Serafall thought that a human styled gift would make her happy, was confusing. That is, until she stepped into the quaint little house with the Sitri Clan's name on it and saw the massively expanded inside.

It wasn't the dimensional expansion that caught her eye, however. It was the giant chessboard set up in the middle of the floor. Sona pushed her glasses up tighter to her face as she guessed that each piece was at least twice her height and they looked ornately carved from stone. The detail was almost unbelievable and completely lifelike. The knights rode full-sized horses, too.

“Welcome to the first ever Full-Sized Chess Match between the undisputed Chess Master Sona Sitri and a pathetic worm not worth the breath to speak his name!” Serafall's voice said over a speaker system.

Two platforms rose on either side of the room and Sona looked at the colors of the pieces, nodded, and went to the Black side. She always chose to defend when fighting a new opponent and let them make the first move. Immediately, her Black pieces changed and the Sitri Clan's emblem appeared on them all. To her surprise, each of her pieces moved slightly and braced for the upcoming fight.

“What kind of magic is this?” Sona asked as she stood on the platform that was high enough to let her look down over the entire board, as if she was using a normal chess set and sat at her normal desk. Whoever had set this up had done their homework to make her comfortable and she appreciated it.

“Don't worry about that.” Harry said as he stepped into the room from a side door. He wore a peasant's outfit, something even her family's lowest servants wouldn't wear, and he climbed up the stairs to the other platform across the room from her. “You are about to engage in the fight of your life.”

The white pieces changed and showed the Gremory Clan's emblem and they braced for a fight.

“How are we supposed to move the pieces? Levitation?” Sona asked.

Harry shook his head. “No, my dear Sitri Princess.” He said and pointed to one of his pawns. “You there! Pawn to D4!”

Sona caught her breath when the pawn stood from his crouch and brandished two long scimitar blades, walked two squares forward and crouched once more as he braced to attack.

“This is Wizard's Chess.” Harry said with a huge grin.

*

“By Lucifer's corrupted blood! Fuck me harder, Harry! HARDER!” Sona yelled and Harry drove into her harder than he ever attempted with anyone else. Her fingernails dug into his back as she screamed and had another orgasm among the broken pieces of her defenders.

It had been a close first battle and Harry had barely won by a single piece. It enraged Sona that she had lost by so close of a margin and she challenged him again, thinking it was a fluke. Harry prostrated himself and claimed that he wasn't worthy. Sona almost ran across the room to attack him personally and ordered him to battle her again.

Harry reluctantly accepted and they switched places. He destroyed her attack strategy that match and Sona's blood boiled. Another match was set up and they switched places again. Sona's defense almost won again and Harry beat her by only two pieces.

“AGAIN!” Sona yelled and they fought, and fought, and fought again. She lost every time. Sometimes it was very close and other times she was utterly destroyed. Now she wanted him to destroy her insides, too. No, not wanted him to, she needed him to. He had to claim his prize properly!

No one had ever beaten her and she had been playing chess for years. Harry was the very first person to ever offer her a real challenge. He was also someone for her stagnating mind to strive against and her body almost burned to have him take her completely.

Sona had no idea how she eventually ended up in a bed or why she could see her cute older sister's dripping wetness above her face. She didn't care, though. Serafall had given her a man that deserved her attention, who deserved to be her husband, and she was going to thank her for that.

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to lick her and swallowed some of that boiling hot fluid. The look of undying love on Serafall's face made Sona moan and she dug her tongue right in there and kept licking and sucking on her.

“I love you so much, Sona!” Serafall said and she moaned as her dream finally came true.

Sona felt Harry nestle between her legs again and she almost cried when she tried to grab onto him to pull him in harder and she couldn't.

“Hold onto Serafall's hips and I can go harder.” Harry said.

“MMM HMMM!” Sona agreed and her hands moved from reaching for him to dig into the cheeks of her older sister's ass.

Serafall yelled as she came and Sona drank it all down, then she started to orgasm as Harry somehow drove into her so hard she felt her pelvic bone creak as he slammed into her cervix over and over. She absolutely loved the feeling as he completely wrecked her and she became his in mind, body, and soul.

*

Sona groaned when she opened her eyes and she felt sore all over. She was also soaked and covered in... well, everything. She didn't regret it, though. “What time is it?” She asked with a croaking voice.

“I think it's Tuesday.” Serafall said, her voice not much better.

Sona barked a laugh at missing four days and groaned. “Ow.” She said and rubbed her throat. “I should have stopped trying to copy you after the sixth time I couldn't take it all the way down.”

“No way.” Harry said from the other end of the bed. “That was wonderful to get from you and seeing you trying so hard because you were determined to never give up, was really endearing.”

Sona slowly sat up and her eyes widened, because at the end of the bed was Harry. He was trussed up like a turkey, covered in rope burns, and hung upside down to leave his erection at the perfect height for someone to either suck it or fuck it whenever they wanted.

“I love that look on your face.” Harry said.

“Why haven't you passed out yet?” Serafall asked.

“I didn't want to miss a single second of seeing two beautiful and insatiable women having their wicked way with me for days on end.” Harry admitted and both Sona and Serafall blushed. “I'm also happy you remembered to feed and water me, so I didn't disappoint you.”

Serafall gave him a pointed look and took a deep breath. “All right, you only have to be my bitch for five years for fucking me before Sona could.”

Sona caught her breath and stared at her sister.

Harry frowned and his erection started to soften. “Maybe I should have disappointed you if you can throw me away so quickly.”

“NO!” Sona gasped and reached for him to stroke him back to hardness. “Don't disappoint me!”

“But...” Harry started to protest.

“No, Harry! I love seeing you like this.” Sona said and bent down to kiss him passionately, then she sat up and slipped her mouth over him. She sucked hard on him and Harry started panting immediately. She had learned a lot from Serafall while they were in bed together and she used those skills to get him primed.

“Sona!” Harry warned her.

Sona stopped and gave him a wicked smile as she lightly stroked him to keep him on the edge. She stood up and positioned him at her opening, then she straddled him and sat down. “OHHHH!” She moaned and came as Harry blew another load inside of her. “Yes! Just like that, you bastard! How dare you fuck my sister before I could?”

“I'M SORRRRRYYYYY!” Harry yelled as she clamped down on him and her hands gripped his balls.

Serafall stared as her little sister took complete control of her bitch and got herself off several times before Sona changed positions and hopped off of him to stand in front of her face.

“Eat that filthy come before it makes me pregnant!” Sona ordered and spread her legs.

Serafall shuddered and looked up at her with adoration. “Y-yes, Mistress.”

Sona gave her a sexy smile and Serafall clamped her mouth onto her sister's well-used and gaping hole to eat her out. Both women moaned indecently at the taboo and also sharing Harry so many times. Sona felt herself orgasm again and she lost strength in her legs. She laid down and her face was beside Harry's, so she lightly kissed him as her sister continued eating her out.

“I changed my mind again.” Serafall whispered and lifted her soaked mouth and chin from between Sona's legs. “I think 20 years being our bitch might be long enough to make it up to us. Maybe.”

“Maybe.” Sona said and kissed Harry again. “Will you be our bitch for that long, Harry?”

Harry grinned at her. “What's 20 years for devils that live for 10,000?”

Sona beamed a smile at him and kissed him passionately as Serafall dove back between her legs.

*

Harry stood near the Black Lake and he tried to keep his anger in check. It was difficult to do, even with Minerva hugging him from behind and whispering that she did her best to not allow Luna to be harmed when Albus had the Defense Professor kidnap her. It had been a close thing, though. The idiot had almost miscast the sleep and preservation spells to keep Luna safe.

Serafall stood off to the side and she looked just as angry. All of her protests about the judges violating the rules of the tournament by kidnapping people that weren't covered in the protection agreements, were ignored. She caught Harry's expression and nodded to give him permission to use one of her Peerage members. Harry gave her an evil smile back. They were going to make them pay and pay dearly.

“Champions, to your places.” Ludo said and waved at the spot the champions were to stand and they gathered together. “Someone that you will sorely miss has been placed at the bottom of the Black Lake. You have an hour to retrieve them or they will be lost forever.”

“No, you will be lost forever.” Harry said and his aura snapped out and everyone stepped back from him.

Ludo started sweating and swallowed audibly several times. “Y-yes, I... d-don't worry, it's just a r-ruse to m-motivate you.”

Harry's eyes went to the handsome Defense professor and the man looked nervous.

“On your m-marks... get set... go!” Ludo said and the cannon sound went off.

The other three champions threw off their school robes to reveal swimming clothes and ran out into the ice cold water to start swimming.

Harry ignored them and walked over to a clear spot. He took out his wand and pointed at a spot and a flat stone appeared with weird runes engraved on it. He walked around in a large circle and created twenty identical stones.

“Mister Potter, you're going to be late in completing the task.” Albus warned him.

“You mean rescuing the hostages?” Harry asked him without turning around. “I'll be done in a moment.”

Before Albus could ask him how, Harry's wand grew to the size of a javelin and he tossed it up into the air. It flipped over and dropped down to land in the perfect center of the ring of stones. Everyone gasped as a gigantic magic circle formed around the stones and lightning from a clear sky struck the end of the giant wand several times.

“I call upon you, The Great Leviathan of the Deep!” Harry shouted and raised his hands as he added his own magic into the summoning ritual. “Heed my call! I have been wronged! My love has been kidnapped and will die!”

The entire circle lit up as more lightning appeared and flowed around the runic stones. The giant wand sunk down into the circle and the center of the circle swirled as a dark blue portal opened up. A massive head that was part fish and part shark slowly rose out of it.

“I offer you all of the non-magical life in this closed body of water called the Black Lake in exchange for the lives of the hostages.” Harry said and bowed in half to prostrate himself.

The giant creature's eye moved and looked upon him, gave a nod, and it continued to rise up and out of the portal. Everyone stopped breathing as a 60 foot tall sea monster crawled out and stood up to its full height. It had absolutely massive arms and legs with muscles upon muscles, and a large fish tail with hundreds of octopus tentacles it wore like a belt.

It took a single step and was twenty feet away and knee deep in the water. Another step had it deep enough to sink down and it disappeared under the surface.

“What have you done?” Albus asked, shocked.

“I'm showing you what happens to idiots that hurt the people I love.” Harry said.

A loud splash came from near the center of the lake and the watching crowd gasped when the giant squid was tossed through the air and it splashed and squished onto the beach right beside the still open portal.

“Ah, a take home meal. Perfectly understandable. It would take too long to eat it here and still enjoy it.” Harry said and Serafall was the only one to nod in agreement.

A moment later, the giant head of the leviathan broke the surface of the lake in the center and the four hostages were balanced on its forehead with the entire center square from the merpeople village. As the gigantic beast quickly approached the shore, it rose out of the water and everyone could see that it was chewing on something.

While they were distracted, Harry nodded to Serafall. She grabbed the Defense Professor, knocked him out to silence him, and she carried him over to the portal that no one was looking at and tossed him in.

The creature paused its walk and knelt next to Harry to reach up and pass down the four hostages. As it did so, a merperson's arm and a half-chewed tail fell from its churing mouth and flopped onto the ground.

“Let me get that for you.” Harry said and waved a hand at them and levitated them up into the air.

The leviathan opened its mouth and Harry tossed the meat inside. It grunted at him, left the hostages, and picked up the giant squid. It was still alive and tried to fight, which made the leviathan show its thousands of teeth before it shoved the squid into the open portal. The creature gave a nod to Harry, stepped into the portal, then it slowly lowered itself and disappeared.

Harry chanted under his breath as he ended the summoning spell and the lightning slowed down and dissipated. The stones stopped glowing and the ritual circle faded away as the giant wand rose out of the ground. He held a hand out to it and it shrunk and slapped into his hand. He waved the wand at the hostages that looked very confused about what was going on and they were instantly dried and warm.

“Luna.” Harry said and flicked his wand to sever the seaweed holding her to the stone.

“Harry.” Luna said and hugged him.

“Let's get you to the others.” Harry said and he picked her up and carried her away.

Serafall gave the other judges a glare and silently dared them to mark Harry low. They did, because he had terrified them and ruined the task, so she silently cursed them with several old age problems that would get progressively worse over the next four months until the tournament was over. Then they would die.

No one noticed the other champions return or the tearful reunion of Fleur and her sister, Gabrielle. Cho looked at Cedric with disappointment and Victor's date said he better make it up to her that night.

*

Harry's days were filled with training, helping Hermione and Luna study for their OWLs, and being Serafall's and Sona's little bitch on the weekends when Serafall could sneak her sister into Hogsmeade. The last one gave Harry as much fun and pleasure as the two controlling sisters got out of him, so he was more than happy to be the excuse they needed to continue their relationship with each other.

A marriage contract from Sona's clan was a huge bonus, too. How Serafall managed to sneak in the clause that she would be married to the both of them as well, Harry didn't ask. No one was stupid enough to say no to someone that could start the next ice age all by herself.

The best part about it all was that Harry was the heir of two families. Because of the death of his godfather in prison, he inherited everything from him and Harry immediately sent off another 100,000 galleons to Sona's father for the appropriate bribe to buy her hand.

Needless to say, when Sona and Serafall found out about it, Harry's explanation that he couldn't in good conscience pay any less for her hand than he had for Rias, earned him an extra long weekend being their plaything. It was honestly one of Harry's more brilliant strategies to ensure that Sona and Serafall were the happiest they had ever been.

*

The entire school was so focused on the third task of the Triwizard Tournament in June that no one except Harry noticed Hermione and Luna had disappeared for a week to take their OWLs. Because they had registered as home-schooled, a little loophole that Serafall had found for them to exploit, they only had to wait for a week to get the results and that just happened to be the day before the third task.

“We passed.” Hermione whispered as the notice letter hung limply in her hand.

“Just as Harry promised.” Luna said and kissed her deeply, then she jumped on Harry and kissed him just as deeply. “Can I get pregnant now? I want to feel your magic growing inside of me.”

Harry barely managed to shake his head no, despite growing hard at the thought of knocking her up.

“I suppose we can just pretend, can't we?” Luna asked coyly, her eyes blinking seductively.

“MINE!” Harry yelled and scooped up a giggling Luna, ran to the bedroom and threw her onto the bed, then he had his wicked way with her.

She's becoming quite the little tease if she can manipulate Harry so easily. Hermione thought and slowly followed them into the bedroom as she stripped off her clothes. Or Harry's horny.

She saw Luna's ecstatic expression as her head hung off the side of the bed with Harry pounding into her tight little hole while his large hands gripped her small breasts exactly how she liked it.

It's definitely Luna. Hermione thought and knelt beside the bed and kissed the cute blonde. “We have a lot of studying to do to if we want to go to high school with Harry and catch up to a normal education.”

Luna moaned and came at the thought of learning even more information. “You know... exactly what to say... to get me off!” She gasped and she wrapped her arms around Hermione's neck to keep kissing her upside down.

“I love you, too.” Hermione said a few minutes later and climbed on top of her to sit on her face and to lick her and Harry at the same time. Both of them yelled and came for her and she was very happy to have her own way to manipulate them. Her personal library was larger than the Hogwarts library already and she earned several new volumes by the time the three of them cuddled up and went to sleep.

The next day, Harry was told that his family had been invited to spend the day with him. He almost vibrated out of his seat at the breakfast table to go to the room they waited in. Minerva placed a hand on his shoulder and Harry calmed down and looked up at her happy face.

“A few minutes while you finish eating is only a short time to wait to see them.” Minerva advised.

Harry nodded. “Will you be nearby? I want to introduce you to the woman that saved me.”

Minerva smiled. “I would be honored, Mister Potter.”

Harry smiled back and pretended to be Ron as he shoved half of a waffle into his mouth and downed his orange juice in only two seconds. Minerva didn't admonish him for rushing and let his shoulder go to wave at the back room. Harry jumped to his feet, wiped his mouth off on a napkin, then he stepped close and kissed her cheek.

“Thank you for making me so happy, Madam McGonagall.” Harry said and walked by her.

Minerva blushed and saw the girls at the Griffindor table staring at her. “He hasn't seen his family in eight months because they live in another country and couldn't come here until today.”

“Ohhh.” They all said in understanding, except for Hermione and Luna. They knew where Harry's family really lived.

“Aren't you two going to join them?” Minerva asked the two girls.

“After lunch. Harry has a lot of things to talk to them about.” Hermione said and Luna nodded.

Harry entered the room set aside for the champions and their families to gather and his eyes instantly saw her silver hair and maid outfit from across the crowded room. He ran at full speed and crossed the room instantly to stand in front of the first woman he had fallen in love with.

“Grayfia.” Harry said, his voice full of respect and love, and he bowed as deeply to her as he did for the giant creature he had summoned for the second task.

“You would do that to me even in public?” Grayfia asked with a small smile on her face.

“Always.” Harry promised and stood up straight to look at the taller redheaded man standing next to her. “Uncle Brother Sirzechs.”

The older brother of Rias made a snort sound. “Serafall hasn't beaten your joking manner out of you yet?”

“She's beaten a lot of things out of me, Lord Lucifer.” Harry said with a grin.

Akeno and Rias giggled like naughty schoolgirls.

“Ha! We heard.” Sirzechs said and gave Grayfia a pointed look and a nod.

“Are you sure? We haven't secured this location.” Grayfia said.

“Nothing will happen.” Sirzechs promised.

Grayfia accepted his promise of protection and adjusted the strap that was hung across her shoulders. Before Harry could ask her why she was carrying a large bag behind her, she moved it around and opened it up to reveal it was actually a covered baby carrier.

“By Ajuka's saggy balls!” Harry gasped. “Is that what I think it is?!?”

“You were so sorely missed in our home that Sirzechs put in the extra effort to fill the space your unexpected absence left in our lives.” Grayfia said and picked up the newborn baby to cuddle it in her arms. “Harry, let me introduce you to the newest member of the Gremory family, my son Millicas.”

Harry stared at the baby and he couldn't believe it. He knew Grayfia had been trying for decades to get pregnant and it had almost become a rote procedure over the years and something for her to endure, especially after her failed pregnancy 2 years ago. He looked up from the baby to see a happy smile on her face and he beamed a smile back at her. He turned to Sirzechs and bowed to him.

“Congratulations, Lord Lucifer. The entire clan must be jumping for joy.” Harry said.

Sirzechs nodded regally and motioned for him to stand up straight. “My mother did see fit to shout about it from the roof of the city square.”

Harry laughed and looked back at Grayfia. “I can feel how proud the both of you are.”

“Yes, we did good work.” Sirzechs said and his hand lightly brushed his baby son's head. “He will become quite the devil when he is older.”

“We will all help with that.” Rias offered and Harry and Akeno nodded.

“Thank you.” Grayfia said and tucked her baby back into his safe haven and sealed it with magic. “We are not here to fawn over Millicas, however.”

“We're not?” Sirzechs asked, feigning confusion.

Rias laughed and slapped her brother's arm. “I can't decide if I like you being more playful or not.”

“The other Satans don't complain.” Sirzechs said in his defense.

Harry, Rias, and Akeno turned to look at Grayfia for confirmation.

“Not to his face.” Grayfia clarified.

That set the three teenagers to laughing and Sirzechs pouted, which made them laugh more. They calmed down and talked for a few minutes about what they could do while there and Harry offered to give them a tour of the castle and grounds.

The group set off and they met and talked to the people Harry wanted to introduce them to. Minerva and Grayfia sized each other up immediately, looked almost murderous for several seconds, then they smiled the same smiles and became instant friends. The morning passed before they realized it and they returned to the castle for lunch where Hermione and Luna were waiting for them.

“I can't believe no one came after you for setting The Great Leviathan loose in a populated area.” Rias said when everyone was settled and she hugged Harry's side as she fed him a piece of sliced fruit.

“They would have, except the press verbally tore the judges apart for the illegal kidnappings. Taking the youngest child of the Delacour's without the family's permission, has set the entire country of France against the tournament.” Minerva told them.

“Oh, dear.” Grayfia said as she moved Millicas from one engorged breast to the other. No one not a part of the family noticed her being topless, thanks to obscuring magic that hid it from prying eyes.

“They pulled all funding and shipping contracts for foods and goods for everything and not just the extras needed for the increased tourism that the tournament brought to Britain. It's been quite the blow to the economy.” Minerva said and nodded at Sirzechs. “I believe his lordship would know more about the impact such a drastic change can do to a localized economy.”

“As the Domestic Affairs Minister for the Underworld, it is my responsibility to kick anyone's ass that is dumb enough to anger an entire country's population over something so stupid.” Sirzechs said and the people around him laughed. “It's not as easy as it sounds!”

That had them laugh more and Minerva and Grayfia exchanged knowing looks. They both knew Sirzechs loved his job that ensured the continuation of the world the devils lived in, even if it kept him a bit too busy to spend as much time with his family as he wanted.

They talked more about what the lives of the various teens were going to be like, now that Rias had finally decided to attend high school in Japan. She chose Kuoh Academy specifically because it was an all girl's school that had both a high school and college campus and she and Sona wanted to take over the joint territory from their families.

It would be their responsibility to police and protect the surrounding city and its population, mainly using their Peerage members. It would give them a lot more practical experience dealing with problems and it was great training to make them all stronger. Dealing with stray devils, fallen angels, and rogue exorcists, was not to be taken lightly.

Harry didn't protest her choice, even if he wouldn't be allowed to attend classes until they eventually convinced the school board to allow high achieving males to attend. He had no problem waiting, especially after Sona had ordered him to maintain his own high grades at the local public school while she and Rias used him every time they needed to relax.

Hermione almost refused to go to Kuoh and wanted to go with Harry, until Harry told her that Kuoh was merit based and she could excel to the point that she could be in college before he was allowed to enter the academy himself. She wasn't happy that his argument was so good, so he promised that he was exclusively hers for Friday night's date night.

The group stayed in the Great Hall all afternoon and ate supper together, then it was time for the third task to start. Harry and the other three champions left the Great Hall and waited in a small tent near the giant maze that covered the expanded Quidditch field. They stood there as the students took half an hour to pass the tent and settle into the stands provided for them to sit on.

“Welcome everyone, to the final task of the Triwizard Tournament!” Ludo announced and everyone clapped or cheered. “As the points stand, the first champion allowed to enter the maze will be Victor Krum!”

More cheers and claps came from the crowd.

“In second place is Fleur Delacour and she will enter a minute after Krum.” Ludo said and a lot less people clapped. “Third is Cedric Diggory, the Hogwarts champion!”

The crowd yelled and cheered loudly and Cedric looked embarrassed and couldn't look at Harry.

“He will enter a minute after Delacour.” Ludo said. “And finally, the surprising underdog that's very far in last place, Harry Potter!”

Only a handful of claps responded.

“He won't enter for two full minutes after Diggory, so there's not much hope he's going to pull out a win.” Ludo said, sadly. “Champions, come on out and take your places!”

The four champions left the tent and cheers greeted them. A professor led each of them to a different entrance and Minerva was lucky enough to get Harry and led him to the right and out of sight.

“Good luck, Harry.” Minerva said his name and gave him a kiss in public for the first time. “Be safe.”

Harry gave her a crooked smile. “Safe? What's that mean?”

Minerva shook her head as the first cannon sounded. “You should get ready to run, except you really are far behind. Their 4 minute head start almost guarantees they will reach the center before you do.”

Harry reached out to caress the cheek of her face. “You're assuming it's going to take me the same amount of time to go through the maze as them.”

“Of course you will. How else would you get past the traps and creatures?” Minerva asked.

Harry didn't say anything until after the second and third cannons sounded. “That's because I have two trump cards that no one but my family knows about, and now you will, too.”

Minerva wasn't sure what he was talking about until his six devil wings popped out of his back. “Oh, sweet Merlin.” She whispered and her hand reached out to caress the soft leathery skin. Harry had confessed to her a long time ago that he was a reincarnated devil, only she never really saw any proof of it until now.

“Step back, please.” Harry whispered and she did, reluctantly letting his surprisingly warm wing go. The cannon went off to signal he could enter the maze and Harry smiled evilly at her, took two steps into the maze, and turned back to face her. “Reworked teleportation circles can bypass weakened anti-apparition wards.”

Minerva stared as a glowing red teleportation circle appeared below Harry's feet and he disappeared in a flash of light. She ran back to the front of the maze and joined the other teachers and students as they watched the hedges for any movement.

They really should have thought this out better. Minerva thought and waited. She wasn't sure how long she would have to stand there beside the podium and barely a minute later, Harry Potter appeared out of nowhere and stood there as he held the crystal Triwizard Cup above his head.

No one reacted for several seconds, then Hermione let out the loudest laugh she ever had. Luna joined in, then Rias and Akeno, and soon all of their friends were laughing as well.

“You must have cheated!” Ludo accused him.

“Prove it.” Harry said and grinned. “I entered the maze, made it to the cup, dispelled the curse on it, and took the portkey back here to the platform.” He lied. He had dispelled the portkey as well, because he couldn't take the chance it was going to take him somewhere else. Dumbledore himself had set the cup in the maze and he hadn't looked right since the second task.

Ludo couldn't refute the evidence, since Harry had appeared on the platform. He would never know Harry had flown there while invisible and dispelled it after he landed and hid his wings.

“L-ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the Triwizard Tournament, Harry Potter.” Ludo said without any enthusiasm. No one clapped, because those that would have were already off the stands and had gathered around Harry to congratulate him.

Serafall handed him the bag of a thousand galleons for the prize money that she had taken from the Minister of Magic. “I think that means were done here.”

Harry closed his eyes and felt the magic contract that had bound him eight months ago. It was one of the strongest ones he had ever felt and the magic seemed to reach out to touch the cup and the money, almost gave him a feeling of satisfaction, then it snapped like someone clicking their fingers and the binding faded away.

“Yes, the contract is completed.” Harry said and opened his eyes to smile at his friends and family. “Hermione, Luna, we need to hurry and pack. Our new lives start tomorrow.”

“I packed last week.” Luna said and took a small trunk out of her pocket. “Hermione?”

“Last night. I didn't want to waste time.” Hermione said and showed her own shrunken trunk. “Serafall already transferred the library to the new mansion in Kuoh.”

Harry chuckled and gave each of them a kiss and showed off his own packed trunk. “All that's left is to say goodbye to our friends and we can go.”

Angelina, Alicia, Katie, Lavender, and Parvati were all happy Harry had won and sad that his tongue would no longer be at their beck and call. He couldn't even promise to return to visit until Rias took him aside and told him something important that she had been saving until she had her own place to have her peerage live. Personal summoning contracts.

It helped the peerage members practice their magic. They also earned respect by completing tasks, increased their personal power, and they could earn money as well if they wanted. The girls were ecstatic to hear about it and made Harry promise to send them a copy of the Gremory Summoning Circle.

Harry took Ron, Fred, and George aside and told them that when he was strong enough, he would come back for them to offer them a place in his own Peerage. Surprisingly, they all declined. They had their own ambitions and didn't want to leave the wizarding world behind. Harry accepted their decision and didn't push.

Minerva also declined leaving right away. She had a lot of things to settle in her life before she could leave it all behind her and follow him into temptation and debauchery. Harry had to laugh at her description and he didn't deny it, because he really would drag her to bed every chance he had if she finally let him. He told her that and she blushed, kissed him in front of witnesses, and walked away.

“She is definitely the Head of House for Griffindor.” Fred said and he, George, and Ron followed her.

The others left as well and only those leaving Britain for good remained. They left Hogwarts and went to Serafall's house in Hogsmeade to use the teleportation circle that was permanently etched into the floor of the den. With one last look around, they disappeared in a flash of light.

*

Floating inside the endless depths of the seas in the demon dimension was an immortal dark lord. Voldemort's success at living forever was not going to help him much where he currently was. He also wore a ring on his hand and a locket around his neck.

The diary had been used to bring his younger self to life to give himself a real body that was his own, at the cost of a young witch's life several years ago, and the cup was still safe at Gringotts while the diadem was still hidden at Hogwarts.

The problem the dark lord had was that if he died now, his spirit would be consumed by the various demons and creatures in the depths with him. He had to constantly fight them off when one of them noticed him and his flaring magic attracted them like irritating bugs to a bright light.

Voldemort had barely escaped the last encounter he had with something that looked like an inside out dolphin and its entire group, so he floated with the bubblehead charm freshly cast and he relaxed as he let himself drift along with the currents of the dark depths. He shouldn't have.

A massive maw opened up behind him and the dark lord never noticed as he drifted inside and disappeared behind thousands of teeth as he was swallowed whole.

*

Here is the second part of Harry Potter in DXD. If anyone has any homophobic tendencies or transgender dislike issues, please don't flame me for a particular character's behavior. You'll understand when it appears. With the warning out of the way, on with the show!

It had been 2 years since the Triwizard Tournament and Harry Potter was now 17. He had received his set of Evil Pieces on his birthday and officially promoted to High-Class Devil, despite being powerful enough to have been promoted years ago like Rias had been. What shocked everyone was that he had six Mutated Pieces in his set. His Queen, both Bishops, a Knight, a Rook, and a Pawn.

Harry had completed thousands of personal contracts for all of his friends back at Hogwarts, multiples every day in fact, and he gained a lot of power and influence because of it. There were also several scandalous events in the human world and the Underworld that happened as well.

The first major event that happened was a Nekoshou, a rare variant of a race of cat people, apparently turned on her master after she was experimented on and tortured. Harry didn't blame her for fighting back and didn't believe the kidnappers when they claimed to be entirely innocent and that Kuroka went crazy. It reminded him of the Dursleys and their excuses about him, so he distrusted everything they said.

When Sirzechs stepped in during the trial of the Nekoshou's innocent little sister and she was sentenced to death for no reason, Harry was right there and accepted her into his peerage before he swore upon his life and magic to protect her from anyone that would ever harm her. His vehemence only surprised the crowd that had gathered to witness the execution and not any member of his family.

The judges had no choice but to accept this, because Sirzechs backed Harry's decision and fully supported him to stop their society from making yet another stupid mistake. Shirone clung to Harry like she would never let him go and he carried her in his arms from that place as he whispered to her that he would always be by her side and would never abandon her.

Shirone became his Rook using his Mutated Piece and she quickly fell deeply in love with him and the family he had built. Harry's two Bishops, Hermione and Luna, adored her and treated her like the sister they always wanted. It healed the young woman's heart during that year and she didn't hate herself or her heritage. She displayed her ears and twin tails proudly when she didn't have to hide them.

The second thing to happen, barely a minor thing in comparison to having a bunch of cat people slaughtered on the illegal orders of the family that tortured the rebelling Nekoshou in the first place, was that the Church had been discovered doing their own illegal experiments on teenagers to create holy sword wielders.

The Devils hadn't been in time to save everyone and only managed to rescue a single survivor named Isaiah. He was dying and asked Rias for a new name after she reincarnated him as a Knight, because he wanted to leave his old life behind. He became Yuuto Kiba and fully embraced his new life in Japan.

The final and possibly worst thing to happen, was the Devils had come across yet another faction and their illegal experiments. This time it was the vampires and them forcibly breeding with humans to create half vampires and Sacred Gear users. The vampires didn't want any evidence left behind when they were found, so they copied the Church's practice and slaughtered all of their test subjects.

Rias appeared in a summoning circle and looked sad at being too late. She saw one of them barely breathing and checked to see the small girl barely clinging to life. She tried to make her a Bishop with her normal piece, and it didn't work. With no choice, she called Harry and he appeared beside her. They performed a quick transference ritual and he traded her for his Mutated Knight piece.

They were both relieved when the reincarnation ritual worked and the nearly dead girl reformed and her wounds healed as she converted into a devil. They checked the others and it was too late for them, so they reported everything to Lady Serafall Leviathan and brought the new devil back home.

The little girl was extremely shy at first and wouldn't speak for several days. Rias was resigned to allow her to come to grips with everything on her own and Harry refused to accept that. He brought Shirone in to help. The two of them sat down with her and held her closely as they both told her everything they went through when they were younger. She was not alone. They knew, they cared, and they understood.

It took another two weeks before the girl relaxed enough to tell them who she was and what she was. The girl was actually a very girly boy named Gasper Vladi, a Dhampir that was half-human and half-vampire. It was a huge step forward in fighting his crippling agoraphobia and Harry praised him for being as brave as Shirone for talking to them after such an ordeal.

Gasper eventually told them that he was not a child and was the same age as Shirone, a year younger than Harry and Rias. He also reluctantly admitted that he liked cuddling with Harry because his strong arms made him feel safe. His elf-like pointy ears turned red and he waited for the yelling to start, only to feel a soft kiss on his cheek. He blushed hard at the accepting look on Harry's face and he blurted out that he liked wearing girly clothes because they made him feel happy and he looked cute.

“You know what that means.” Harry said.

Gasper dropped his head to wait for the angry words and the denial he always heard when he said things like that.

“Shirone, we're raiding your closet!” Harry exclaimed and held Gasper close and stood with him in a princess carry.

A shocked Gasper held onto Harry's neck as he carried him through the mansion to Shirone's room with a happy Shirone following right behind them and Rias hanging back enough to not intrude. Gasper's breath caught when he saw that Shirone's closet was an entire room by itself and it was stuffed full of cute clothes.

Harry gently put Gasper down and patted his back. “Shirone can give you a hand getting ready and picking a few things out to try on. Since you're both around the same size, anything you pick we can buy for you or replace for her without a problem.”

Gasper looked from him, to Shirone, and back again. He didn't see any deceit or partially hidden disgust, so he gave them a shy smile. Only Valerie had ever looked at him with acceptance like that and she was gone, so finding two people so quickly that gave him the same look, made him feel all warm and tingly inside.

“Go ahead and follow Shirone. I'll wait out here for the fashion show to start.” Harry said, jokingly.

Gasper gasped and looked at Shirone, whom looked just as surprised. They seemed to talk telepathically to each other, smiled similar teasing smiles, and clasped hands before they dove into the closet and out of sight.

“You might have unleashed something you can never get away from, Harry.” Rias said from Shirone's bedroom door, clearly amused.

Harry chuckled and walked over to her. “Did you see Gasper's face when he saw Shirone's collection? He almost fainted.”

Rias nodded and hugged him around the neck and kissed him. “I never thought to try and appeal to his likes and dislikes to get him to open up. Thank you for not letting this go.”

Harry looked into her eyes. “I swore to help you as much as possible, my love. You keep saving people and you try to not interfere in their lives too much while also letting them recover from what happened to them. That's a hindrance sometimes, so I have to step in to deal with it for you.”

Rias nodded and smiled. “You've done wonderfully with both Akeno and Shirone, Harry. I'm not worried that you might fail with Gasper.” She said and then smirked at him. “I'm just afraid that you might succeed a little too well.”

“What do you mean?” Harry asked, confused.

Rias didn't say anything as she let him go, walked him over to Shirone's bed, and sat him down to face the closet door. She gave him a kiss, a couple of light strokes to start getting him hard, and walked out of the room with the smirk still on her face.

Harry didn't understand what she meant until the closet door opened and Shirone stepped out wearing a white lace teddy that only barely covered her modest chest. His eyes dropped to between her legs and he saw the see-through lace. When he lifted his eyes from obviously checking her out, Shirone gave him the same smirk that Rias had and stepped aside.

Shirone's nearly identical clone came out of the closet wearing a black lace teddy that was a mirror of the white one. It also barely covered the chest part and Harry's eyes dropped automatically to between the clone's legs and didn't quite see what he expected to see there.

“About face.” Shirone said and both she and her clone turned around and stuck out their asses to wiggle them at him, let out similar girlish giggles, and ran back into the closet.

Harry's mouth dropped open and he didn't know what he was feeling. He was turned on for sure, Rias made sure of that. He also loved Shirone a lot, because her 4 foot 5 inch tall body was adorable and a lot of fun to play with. Her cute little ass was the best, too. She even let him play with her tails when she was feeling particularly randy and stopped hiding them to keep them out of the way.

The two Shirones came back out of the closet wearing skimpy bikinis. They giggled like crazy at the stunned look on Harry's face, did several very suggestive poses, and ran back inside to change.

Harry knew then that Rias was right. He had unleashed something he wasn't sure he could handle, because the pair quickly came back out wearing blue and white tube tops and short boy shorts that made their bodies look almost identical. They had even fluffed out their hair to cover their ears.

The pair of models leaned forward to tease him and crossed their arms to create similar cleavage, turned around and shook their cute asses at him again, and laughed at his face before they ran back inside the closet. Harry had to open his pants to adjust himself and relieve the pressure he felt. He just hoped that he wasn't going to regret encouraging their behavior.

An hour later, Harry couldn't tell you how he ended up naked and getting a fantastic double blowjob. Cute clothes were scattered all over the bed and he had two very cute faces looking at him with adoration and their tongues and lips were all over his rock-hard member. He honestly couldn't tell you who was who as one sucked and fondled his balls and the other tried to deep-throat him.

They both wore Shirone's hair clips and mirrored each other so well that to Harry's confused mind, it didn't matter who it was and they became interchangeable. That almost made him pause as he thought about the implications, because he never wanted to treat any of the people he loved as interchangeable, then Shirone climbed on top of him and kissed him passionately as he slipped inside of her boiling hot entrance.

It was tighter than usual and at a slightly different angle, so he suspected she chose the backdoor entrance first. Harry somehow didn't question that as he pumped into her at a good pace, even when the second Shirone begged for a turn, too. It didn't take long before he felt himself getting ready to blow and pulled out, to Shirone's mewling disappointment, then a mouth was over him and took it all.

When Harry was done of the first shot, a similar warm tightness engulfed him again and Shirone was also kissing him, probably to distract him, because he wondered how she could be riding him cowgirl style and also lay across his chest to kiss him at the same time.

“Which Shirone... are you again?” Harry finally managed to ask between grunting pants. By Lucifer's blood, whomever was riding him was really riding him hard... and he liked it. He liked it a lot.

“I'm the evil one.” Shirone said and kissed him.

“That doesn't... clarify anything.” Harry said after she broke the kiss.

Two identical giggles answered him and soon Harry's mind and body were entirely occupied with making love to both Shirones. Their nearly identical squeals of delight as he took them over and over and filled their holes with his love, made his heart soar and his body performed well above his normal enthusiastic performance.

*

“I warned you.” A smug Rias said from across the breakfast table the next morning.

“Yes, yes, I know.” Harry said and rubbed his face with a hand. He wasn't regretting what happened and he wondered why he wasn't. He was normally pretty in tune with his emotions, even if it was usually to completely hide them. He rubbed elbows with too many powerful people to not do so.

“Ufufufu.” Akeno laughed. “Our lovable Harry has fallen into even more debauchery.”

Harry sat back in the chair and gave her a pointed look.

“What was it like to claim yet another person's virginity?” Akeno teasingly asked instead of what she really wanted to know.

“We stressed Serafall's reinforced wards.” Harry admitted.

Both Akeno's and Rias' eyes widened. That only happened between powerful magic users and usually only if their magic was compatible. The participants had to give themselves fully to the act and to each other as well.

“My theory is that it was the three of us combined that caused it. We weren't holding anything back and we were at it for hours.” Harry said and turned to look when the kitchen door opened and two Shirones walked in wearing identical Kuoh Academy uniforms with a blouse, half-bustier, and short skirts. The clothing stood out because it was the middle of summer and only one of them actually attended school.

“Morning.” They both said at the same time, walked over to Harry, and they both kissed him right on the lips, one after the other. “Love you.”

“I love you, too.” Harry said, and he really did.

After everything they had shared the night before and spending almost three weeks helping him to deal with his problems, Gasper had somehow gotten fully embedded into Harry's heart right along with Shirone. That he wanted to copy Shirone to make himself feel comfortable around everyone, instead of hiding away and resuming his reclusive ways, was both admirable and adorable.

“You should at least wear different color hair clips or something.” Akeno suggested.

“Why?” Both Shirones asked and sat at the table on either side of Harry. The maid served them breakfast and they nodded their thanks.

“It's so we can tell you apart.” Rias said.

The both of them raised their right hands and pointed at each other. “That's Shirone.”

Rias and Akeno stared at the two of them with slightly open mouths.

Harry barked a laugh at their shock. “Welcome to my world.”

The kitchen door opened again and in walked Hermione and Luna. They said good morning and didn't pause when they saw two Shirones. They walked over to Harry and both gave him a passionate kiss, one after the other, then Hermione turned to the Shirone on the right and Luna turned to the one on the left.

“Good morning, sister.” They said and gave the Shirone they were next to a kiss on the cheek and a quick hug.

Both Shirones blushed and looked embarrassed and happy. Hermione and Luna sat beside them and were served breakfast that they thanked the maid for.

“We're meeting with Lady Leviathan and Sona this morning about the rumors of Fallen Angels sneaking into Kuoh.” Rias said and Akeno nodded. “It's only a briefing, so we don't need full representation.”

“That's a relief. I have a few errands to run today and contracts to fulfill.” Harry finished his breakfast. “I'll be gone for most of the day and won't be back until tonight.”

“Have fun.” “Don't be late.” Akeno and Rias said at the same time.

“It's date night. I've never missed one before.” Harry said and stood. “Call me if you need anything.”

“Kisses.” Both Shirones said and lifted their heads and puckered their lips for him, which made Hermione and Luna laugh at the perfect coordination.

Harry leaned to the right and deeply kissed Shirone, then he leaned to the left and deeply kissed Shirone. “Try to not tease Rias too much. She cares as much about your welfare as I do.”

“No promises.” They both said and giggled.

Harry laughed and walked over to Rias to kiss her, then he kissed Akeno, then Hermione's lips were briefly claimed and Luna was last before he left the kitchen. He really did have a small pile of contracts to fulfill and he was looking forward to finally filling out most of his Peerage.

“You know, that is a quite brilliant strategy to win us over in the shortest amount of time.” Hermione praised the Shirone she sat next to and ate a piece of toast.

“We came up with it last night when trying on clothes.” The Shirone on the left said.

Luna gave her a searching look. “It's too bad you didn't have a camera. I would have liked to see the look on Harry's face as you two dressed up for him.”

“We showed off, too.” The Shirone on the right added, proudly.

“Harry couldn't... um... stop staring at...” The Shirone on the left blushed.

“It's okay to say we completely distracted him with our cute asses.” Shirone said and licked some jelly off of her fingers. She was always a bit messy with it so she could lick herself clean.

“You're not keeping up the mirror act?” Akeno asked.

“We only practised a few words and phrases so far. We'll be a lot better at it after a few days.” Shirone said. “It's a lot easier for us to copy movements and mannerisms because getting the timing right isn't as difficult as we thought it was going to be.”

“Are you Shirone or Gasper?” Rias asked her.

“Yes.” Both of them said at the same time and giggled.

“Harry did warn us life was going to be interesting after we became devils.” Hermione said and finished her meal. “Luna, do you want to help me continue researching what other potions we can safely market without breaking the Statute of Secrecy?”

“There are only so many we can bottle in new containers before we're discovered.” Luna said. “We're already pushing it with the ingredient shipments we're sneaking through the local magical district.”

“I had an idea about that. What if we contacted Neville and had him set up some greenhouses for us? We could cut out a lot of overhead if we grew some of the more common ingredients ourselves.”

“We would save a lot on the bribes we pay, too.” Luna said and stood. “Although, changing some of the ingredients to fertilizer and other growing things might just set off the investigation we've been avoiding for the last two years.”

“That's what I need your help with. We can look at the muggle side of things...” Hermione paused and sighed. “I mean the human side of things. I really need to get wizarding terminology out of my vocabulary before I slip up again.”

“We did change out the discrimination we suffered in the wizarding world for the discrimination of being reincarnated devils in the Underworld.” Luna said and walked around the table to take her hand. “I'm not complaining. I wouldn't give this up for anything.”

Hermione leaned in to lightly kiss her. “I wouldn't either.”

The two of them waved to the others and walked out of the kitchen.

“How are your parents adjusting to becoming Harry's first Pawns?” Luna muffled voice asked and the people in the kitchen didn't hear Hermione's response.

“Is he really filling out his entire Peerage with people from that world?” Shirone asked. If he was, she might ask to be traded to Rias to stay with Gasper. Having a twin sister, even a pretend one, was the best thing in the world.

“Mostly. He has his two Bishops with Hermione and Luna, a reserved Knight he should be picking up today, a possible Queen if she has finally decided to leave teaching, and he used two normal Pawns to essentially bribe Hermione's parents for her to join his peerage.” Rias explained. “I know he was debating asking his regular contractors if they wanted to become Pawns as well.”

Akeno looked a little conflicted. “He shouldn't limit himself to most of his peerage being converted magic users.”

“I think it's the convenience more than their versatility, since he did spend almost a year in their company. They might not accept.” Rias said. “Luna's father declined his offer, because he said he would lose the passion and excitement in his life if he knew he had the better part of 10,000 years to hunt down his exotic creatures.”

Akeno understood that you almost always lost something of yourself when you changed so fundamentally. For her, she voluntarily chose to leave nearly all parts of her old life behind when she became a devil. If it wasn't for Harry, she wouldn't have accepted her half-Fallen Angel heritage and become so powerful after Rias reincarnated her.

“It's a good thing we have so much room here at the mansion if he brings in even half of the people he wants.” Rias said with a soft laugh. “I suppose I should work harder at filling out my own peerage.”

Akeno reached out and touched her shoulder. “You worked out that deal with Sona, so you don't have to rush things.”

Rias looked pleased. “We finally convinced the school board to open up Kuoh Academy to males. It's going to be so much easier to monitor the Sacred Gear users in the local population if they all gather in the same place.”

Akeno nodded and let her shoulder go. “We should bring it up in the meeting, since it can't be a coincidence that we received all those applications to attend the best academy in the country and the Fallen Angel faction started snooping around.”

Rias nodded back. “That is an excellent point. It will be one of the first things I mention after the meeting starts. Thank you for reminding me.”

Akeno smiled. “I am your Queen. It's my job to keep you safe and happy.”

“You added in the happy part on your own.” Rias said with a chuckle.

“Of course. Keeping you safe makes me happy. If your Queen is happy, you are happy. It all works out for the best.” Akeno responded and giggled. “Ufufufu.”

Rias laughed and stood. “We should get changed and head to the academy. Sona should be waiting there already.”

Akeno stood as well.

“Bye.” The two Shirones said and waved.

Rias and Akeno left the kitchen to change into their academy uniforms. They had a meeting to get to and you should never make a Satan wait, especially Lady Leviathan.

*

Harry hadn't been at the bank in England since he had almost cleaned out his vault. When he had received the letter from Griphook, he had assumed the goblin was responding to his call for pledges. It wasn't until he entered the bank and presented the letter to a teller that his expectations changed.

“Right this way, Mister Potter.” The teller said and brought him to an office. Inside was another goblin and he looked surly and not happy to see him.

“Sit and we can get this over with.” The office goblin said and the teller left.

Harry sat and didn't speak, since he knew you couldn't rush a goblin. If you tried, they would just make you wait longer.

“Your godfather Sirius Black is dead.” The office goblin said.

Harry raised his eyebrows at him. He had known that for years.

“He was murdered by someone trying to claim your rightful inheritance.”

Harry nodded and held a hand out. He made a grabbing motion and the goblin handed him a piece of parchment. On it were two names, Lucius Malfoy and Draco Malfoy.

“No solid proof?” Harry asked.

“Only that they were here the next day to lay claim to the Black Family vault.”

Harry got it right away. “The announcement hadn't been made about the death.”

“It was being sent to the newspaper as they entered the bank.” The goblin said.

“I assume you delayed them all this time by claiming to give the vault a proper accounting with the current holder dead.” Harry asked with an evil grin.

The goblin barked a harsh laugh. “We haven't even told them there was a will and they get a galleon each and the son has been disowned from the Black family.”

“He was actually a member?” Harry asked, surprised.

“His mother was Narcissa Black before she married Malfoy.”

“And her relation to my godfather?”

“First cousins. His mother and her father were brother and sister.” The goblin said.

“If Sirius was the heir apparent, then Narcissa wouldn't have a claim at all. She would have to use Draco as a proxy to get at the vault.” Harry reasoned. “How do I fit in the line if I'm not a Black?”

“You are a Black by blood. Your great grandmother was Dorea Black and her son was your grandfather, Fleamont Potter.”

Harry winced at that. “How badly was he bullied as a child with a name like that?”

“Constantly, according to my mentor, the previous account holder for the Black family.”

Harry nodded. “So, I have twice the claim with direct blood and being a godson.”

“You were told previously that you were an heir for the Potters and the Blacks. It just wouldn't have become anything until someone important died.”

Harry chuckled. “Let me guess, Sirius put in a clause that I have to have a child named Black.”

“It's better than that.” The goblin said and handed over a marriage contract. “Narcissa Malfoy's disowned older sister, Andromeda Tonks, married a muggleborn and had a daughter, Nymphadora. You are to be married and have a child to become the new Black heir. It just recently activated and you were contacted.”

Harry winced again. “What is it with wizards and their naming sense?”

The goblin laughed. “It is amusing to see them intentionally sentencing innocent children to years of bullying and not realize they are doing so.”

Harry shook his head. “I'm sticking with normal names for my children.”

The goblin grinned. “Good luck convincing your females of that.”

Harry opened his mouth to respond, then closed it. He had a lot of strong women in his life and he was sure that his opinions about their name choices wouldn't be met with enthusiasm.

“Ha.” The goblin barked and pointed at the contract. “She has been contacted and after throwing what the guards called an enormous bitch fit, was brought here to the bank for this meeting.”

Harry huffed. “I bet she's not happy being forced into this.”

“Neither is the werewolf she's dating.” The goblin said with a tooth bearing grin.

Harry stared at the creature for a few seconds, then he slapped himself on the forehead at the utter stupidity of wizards. It really didn't know any bounds.

The goblin laughed at getting that reaction from him. “Shall I call for her?”

“Is he here, too?” Harry asked.

“No, he is barred from the premises for trying to interfere in Gringotts business.”

“Good. Maybe I won't have to kill him to complete this mess.” Harry said and waved at the contract.

“Keep hoping. Werewolves are vicious when you try to take things they believe they own.” The goblin said and walked over to the office door and opened it. “Bring her in!”

The sounds of a woman cursing could be heard right away as it echoed down the hallway and Harry had to give her props for her creativity and her vehemence. He stood to face the disaster when the goblin stepped aside to allow a fairly pretty woman to enter the room. She saw him and she opened her mouth to curse at him directly, so Harry unleashed a touch of his Devil's Aura.

Nymphadora froze and her eyes were wide as her hair changed from dark red to pure white and her body shifted slightly. She lost several inches in height and her hair grew out to become long and curly. It remained white and her skin color changed to white as well.

Harry walked over to her and Nymphadora trembled as she looked up at his face. He smiled warmly at her. “Hi, there. It seems my godfather decided to prank the bastards that murdered him.”

Nymphadora stopped trembling and her hand reached out to run her fingers through the air. “H-how... how are you doing that with your magic?”

“Years of practice.” Harry said and decided to let her underestimate how powerful he really was and he didn't let her feel all of his aura. “It's strong, yes. It's not quite menacing, is it?”

Nymphadora shook her head and her other hand joined the first and it was almost like she was trying to hug it. Her skin color returned to a natural tone and her hair shortened and returned to a pink color.

“Is the morphing thing a natural gift?” Harry asked her and his hand reached out to pet her hair.

“Y-yes, I'm a natural metamorphmagus. I can change almost everything about myself, except my gender.” Nymphadora whispered and she didn't want to admit that his hand felt good as he ran his fingers through her short hair and the fingertips rubbed her scalp.

“Why do you add so much height? Isn't it hard to keep your balance with it changed from your center of gravity?” Harry asked as she grew back to the height she first had when she entered the office.

“How do you know that?” Nymphadora asked and stopped moving her hands through the air and she put them on his chest. Why did he wear such a nice shirt that brings out his eyes? Oh, Merlin! His muscles are divine!

“I've had several magical boosts that added a couple inches to my height each time. I adjusted quickly because of my physiology; but, if I wasn't experienced with it, I would be stumbling all over the place.” Harry told her as she pawed at his chest. “I suspect after we're married that you'll be able to adapt almost instantly, too.”

“Wh-wh-what?” Nymphadora asked, surprised.

“You didn't think there were no benefits to becoming my third wife, did you?” Harry asked.

Nymphadora stared at him for almost ten seconds before she spoke. “THIRD WIFE?!?”

“I have two other marriage contracts already enacted, so our wedding won't be until after the other two. We can start trying to have a child together right away, though. Lucifer knows I'm trying with them as much as they'll let me.”

Nymphadora had to take a moment to compose herself and she took a huge breath. “FUCK! YOU!”

“That is what I just said I'd do.” Harry said with a smirk.

Nymphadora glared at him. “You know what I meant, you bastard!”

“I do, and I am not going to apologize. This isn't my fault and you can't blame me for it.”

“No? Who is the one accepting it without a fight and wants to bed a woman she just met?!?” Nymphadora spat at him.

“I'd fuck your married mother to get a child out of it, if that was a choice given in the contract.” Harry admitted and she gasped.

“Actually, it doesn't specifically state who is to have the child. It just states to marry a daughter of the Black family.” The goblin clarified. “Andromeda was officially disowned from the family, so it defaulted to her daughter, whom was not.”

That gave Harry pause and he thought about it. “Perhaps a bit of political manoeuvring is in order.”

“What do you suggest?” The goblin asked, clearly intrigued.

“Obviously, the daughter is too set in her obstinate ways to accept a marriage of convenience.” Harry said and ignored Nymphadora's growling curses. “Can we call Andromeda or send someone for her? This meeting might take a while to work everything out.”

The goblin gave Harry a searching look, shrugged, and went to the door again. “GRIPHOOK!”

The goblin that Harry had expected to hear from entered the room. “My Lord.” He said and bowed.

“Is it time yet? Have you settled things with your clan?” Harry asked him.

Griphook nodded. “I am prepared to sign the paperwork for my dismissal from the main clan and to start my own. I haven't yet, because I have no official source of income to add to the forms.”

“That's great! I'm hiring you as a bodyguard after I make you my Knight. You will need a good sword that's at least a hand and a half and a metal shield, round or square is your choice.” Harry informed him. “You'll be trained by the best, too.”

Griphook smiled at the training offer. “What do I put down for the annual salary?”

“I was planning on paying you 30 galleons a week.” Harry said and both goblins stiffened and Nymphadora openly gasped and looked faint. “That's 1,560 a year, not including bonuses, sub-contract pay, or bounties. Those fluctuate every month, so there's no set amount for what you can make on your own.”

“Great Ragnok's testicles.” The office goblin whispered.

“I will return shortly with Lady Tonks and my sword to swear to you for eternity, my Lord.” Griphook said, saluted him, and walked away proudly.

Nymphadora had to sit down and she looked from Harry to the other goblin. She saw that he was as shocked as she was over how generous Harry was with his gold. Her mind went to her dangerous job and she thought about the man she loved. Was it worth giving him up as a husband to marry someone else just for their money?

Harry could almost see Nymphadora's thoughts as various emotions crossed her face. He didn't smile or laugh at her moral quandary, because he was sure her mother was going to be much more receptive to his offer of marriage. She had been married to her husband for at least as long as their daughter had been alive, and that was about 25 years, so a bit of spice to her life should perk her right up.

Twenty minutes later, Griphook returned with a sword longer than he was and a shield hung on his back that made it look like he had a turtle shell. He also had a fairly tall woman behind him and she looked gorgeous. Whatever it was in the Black Family genes that produced beautiful witches, it had all come together perfectly for her.

Andromeda had a regal and stern face that immediately caught Harry's attention, she had long curly black hair that would look wonderful draped across his bed, and her very nice breasts were barely contained within her tight blouse. Her birthing hips looked like great handles to hold onto when having sex, too.

Harry saw the slight smirk on her face at him obviously checking her out. He walked over to her and bowed, took her hand, and kissed the back of it tenderly. “I, Harry James Potter Gremory Sitri Black, welcome you back into the family, Andromeda Tonks Black.”

Both Andromeda and Nymphadora sucked in sharp breaths at that and the brief flash of magic.

“I didn't want us to start off on the wrong foot like I did with Nymphadora.” Harry said.

“It's TONKS!” Nymphadora yelled.

Harry smirked at Andromeda and motioned to the clearly still upset metamorphmagus.

Andromeda softly laughed. “I assume this is about the marriage contract that my idiot of a cousin filed before his demise?”

Harry nodded and brought her over to the desk and kept hold of her hand. She only gave him a questioning look and didn't fight against him keeping it. He sat her down and showed her the contract, then told her about the clauses and the conditions that the office goblin assumed meant Nymphadora, because she was the only daughter of a Black that qualified.

Andromeda read everything over and thought about it. Her eyes dropped to Harry's hand still in hers and she understood. “You want me to divorce Ted.”

“I knew you were intelligent as well as beautiful.” Harry complimented her and she looked pleased. “I brought you back into the family because I didn't want you to think I was going to hold that stipulation over your head if you didn't agree.”

“That was both very generous and a little shortsighted of you to give up an advantage like that.” Andromeda said with a smirk.

Harry chuckled. “I know, which is why I only have two questions to ask you about it.”

Andromeda looked thoughtful, as if she was trying to come up with the answers before he asked. “Go ahead. I might refuse to answer.”

Harry nodded understanding at the qualificaton. “You were disowned and disgraced in wizarding society. Does that mean you only married in the muggle world and it's not magically binding?”

Both Andromeda and Nymphadora gasped at that question and looked startled.

“I'll take that as a yes.” Harry said and saw a very slight nod from the goblin. “My second question is, are you happy with the way your life is right now?”

Both women gasped again.

“You are NOT breaking up my LOVING parents to enact a STUPID marriage contract!” Nymphadora exclaimed.

Unlike her, Andromeda had a very thoughtful look on her face. She knew there was a lot more to this whole situation than what was directly in front of her, so she had to consider all of the possibilities that could happen and not just the immediate results if she chose to answer that second question.

Harry didn't say anything to influence Andromeda while Nymphadora kept ranting and raving about the unfairness about what he was proposing, especially wanting her to be a broodmare and to leave the man she loved. That Remus was old enough to be her father, was poor, and a werewolf, made no difference to her.

“You realize I can make a claim against the Black family money?” Andromeda asked.

“Yes, and I know you've already guessed that your bride price to be paid for your hand will be reinstated, as will your personal vault that will be topped up every year on your birthday.” Harry said and Nymphadora's ranting came to a sudden stop. “All of that comes into effect no matter how you answer my second question.”

Andromeda looked deep into Harry's eyes and she had to admit that he was ridiculously handsome. She thought about her home life, that of a retired housewife with no real excitement in her life anymore. Her days were long and boring as she waited for an exhausted man to come home and they ate a boring meal and talked about nothing. They repeated that every day for almost 14 years and she was tired of it.

“You already know I'm not happy with my life.” Andromeda stated.

“A vivacious woman like you being trapped as a housewife? I immediately assumed that me asking you to drop everything to run away with me to become a part of my harem, would give you a lot of spice to your life.” Harry admitted.

Both Andromeda and Nymphadora looked surprised.

“You will become my third wife after my other two marriages, since this is the third contract. If you don't want to remain in Japan where I will be living for the foreseeable future, you can renovate Grimmauld Place for yourself and move back here to take care of our child that I will enthusiastically try to give you as soon as possible.” Harry said and Andromeda blushed.

“O-out of w-wedlock.” Andromeda whispered.

“I am fully committed to marrying both Rias and Sona, except they want to finish school and then they want to have full careers before they settle down to have children. That's years and maybe decades away, so I'll talk to them and see if we can move the weddings up or move you up the queue to the front.”

Andromeda blinked her eyes at him for several seconds. “You just met me and you're already trying to rearrange your life to make me the primary wife?” She asked, clearly surprised. “Why? Why would you do that?”

“I've always been a great judge of character. As soon as I saw you, I knew you were my type.” Harry said and smiled evilly. “You are strong, stern, intelligent, beautiful, and your hips would make great handles to help me pound you into the mattress.”

Nymphadora gasped and looked shocked. “You rotten fucking...”

“Nymphadora!” Andromeda's harsh biting tone interrupted her daughter's rant. “He is being completely honest with me. He isn't flinching, looking away, or fidgeting. He really does see me that way, despite my age and already having a fully grown child.”

Harry didn't tell her she was a lot closer in age to his other lovers than she was on the side of the oldest. “The only thing I doubted was how much I could influence you by letting you feel some of my magical strength.”

Nymphadora made a distressed sound and Andromeda gave her a questioning look.

“She only felt a touch of it.” Harry said and looked at the office goblin. “Are there protection wards in this room? I don't want to excite the rest of your people inside the bank.”

The goblin gave Griphook a look and the other goblin nodded and made several hand signals. He nodded back and opened a drawer in the desk and did something, then the walls glowed slightly.

“Try to not go too overboard, Lord Black.” The goblin said and folded his hands together as he prepared to feel quite the magical backlash.

Harry chuckled and held a hand out to Andromeda. “We should move over to the far side of the room, just in case.”

Andromeda looked at her daughter and saw her nod, so she took the offered hand and followed the tall young man across the room. “Why are you okay with choosing me?” She asked him in a whisper.

“I gave my other reasons.” Harry said and pulled her into a hug and looked deep into her eyes. “I'm going to kill Lucius and Draco for what they did and I refuse to allow Narcissa to benefit from their crimes that she had to help them with. It's the only explanation.”

“You already disowned her?” Andromeda asked.

“No. I want her to be a widow first and she owns all of the Malfoy gold and property, then I'll declare her rogue for killing a family member to profit from it. I can confiscate everything she gained because of the family's influence and then I'll disown her.”

Andromeda shuddered at hearing such ruthlessness and she bit her lip to stop from moaning.

“I'm going to kiss you now to lead you further into temptation.” Harry warned her.

Andromeda didn't refuse and lifted her head slightly to present her slightly plumped lips to him.

Harry smiled and leaned in to kiss her and he unleashed a part of his Devil's Aura.

“HMMMMM!” Andromeda moaned loudly as he was expertly kissed and powerful magic flowed through her and touched her own. She had never felt anything like it before and her body became instantly wet.

Harry's hands gripped her ass and he pressed his distinct hardness into her front, which made her come. Andromeda shivered as she broke the kiss and took several moments to recover, then she remembered where she was. She didn't remember hopping up onto him, wrapping her legs around him, or grinding herself onto him to get them both off. It felt absolutely wonderful, though.

“Maybe it was me that was led into temptation.” Harry whispered to her and she blushed.

“Lord Black.” Andromeda said, took a deep breath, and looked into his eyes. “I accept your proposal and the stipulations in the contract to be fulfilled as soon as possible.”

Harry beamed a smile at her and gave her another kiss. He carefully put her down onto her feet and helped her adjust her clothing to cover the fact they had just dry-humped in front of witnesses. They walked back to the desk and saw Nymphadora's severely blushing face, the office goblin's blank expression, and Griphook's grin and salute.

“I believe we have some paperwork to fill out and file.” The office goblin said.

*

To Nymphadora's surprise, her father Ted was fully accepting of the situation. He had known he was getting involved with odd pureblood politics when he had first met Andromeda all those years ago. His reasoning that he had successfully stolen her away from her betrothal 28 years ago and gotten away with it until her family figured out how to get her back, made him pretty proud.

Andromeda kissed him goodbye and signed the house over to him when he signed the divorce papers without a fuss. With a whispered goodbye to her ex-husband and daughter, she packed up the things she wanted to keep and left her old life behind. Harry would never tell her that Ted had a woman on the side for years and that with Andromeda out of the way, he could spoil his mistress openly and didn't have to hide it anymore.

Harry gave Andromeda 100 galleons and a list of things to buy for him in Diagon Alley while he went to visit Minerva McGonagall, then he gave her 500 more and told her to buy whatever she wanted to make her stay in Japan as comfortable as possible. He said he would meet her in front of the Leaky Cauldron in three hours and disappeared.

Andromeda stood there at the entrance to the pub for quite some time and stared at the bag full of galleons in her hands. No one had ever handed her that much before, let alone told her to go buy whatever she wanted. Even when she was the trusted daughter before she was disowned, the most she had ever received at one time was 50 galleons and that was a graduation gift from her uncle Alfard.

*

Minerva McGonagall had been Deputy Headmistress at Hogwarts for decades and had taught Transfiguration for years before that. It was her whole life and what she had chosen instead of having a family or relationships. After her husband had died in the war with Grindelwald in the 40s, she had no desire to give herself to anyone or to give up her career.

Her screams of pleasure were so loud and filled with passion that all of her self-delusions on needing complete independence were destroyed. Unlike her mind, her body loved being used by a man that knew what he was doing and what she herself didn't realize she wanted.

Harry's teasing two years ago had made her feel wanted, despite him having access to all of the younger and prettier witches. Minerva had given in to his teasing, despite her resolve to only tease him back. His promise to come back and treat her like she secretly wanted to be treated, had kept her inner self so happy that her fellow professors had asked her why her sternness had become a facade.

She would never tell them that it was because she was waiting for Harry to come back for her. It had almost become a constant dream for her, to have a handsome young prince to sweep into her life and to rescue her from the drudgery that she had purposefully wallowed in, just to forget that she desperately wanted to be loved and thought it was never going to happen.

And here she was, naked as the day she was born, and had her arms wrapped around that handsome young man's neck and her legs wrapped around his waist. Minerva kissed him to muffle her next yell of pleasure as she had yet another orgasm. His performance was magnificent and he used his body ruthlessly on her to make her come, over and over, and he wasn't even close to stopping.

Minerva had lost count of how many times he had filled her up and she never wanted him to stop. Because she was magical, her body was resistant to a lot more damage than a normal human woman, so she took him as many times as she could stand before her strength finally gave out and she begged for him to keep going, even if she was too weak to help.

“Minerva.” Harry whispered and stopped moving, to her deep regret, and he climbed off of her. “Will you become my Queen?”

“I will... become anything... you want, my dearest temptation.” Minerva whispered. She didn't feel it when she was transported away from Hogsmeade and barely noticed the warm stone floor as she was laid down on it. Her eyes fluttered as the bright glowing transformation ritual circle engulfed her and her weak hand gripped the Queen Mutated Chess Piece and hugged it.

“By Lucifer's Blood, look at that!” A female voice gasped as the conversion took place.

“I think this is the difference between converting a young witch with barely any magical experience and a Mistress of Transfiguration.” Harry's voice said.

“It could have been the many, many injections of devil sperm you gave her, too.” The first female voice said, amused.

“Her newly born devil magic is transfiguring her!” Another female voice exclaimed.

“I also believe her innate talents are going to be boosted by many times, because of who she is.” Harry said as the glow of the ritual faded. He stepped into view and Minerva blinked her eyes as she looked up at him.

“How did you become even more handsome?” Minerva asked, her voice full of wonder.

“I didn't. Your eyes are enhanced and you can see much better than before.” Harry said and reached down to pick her up into a princess carry.

Minerva felt thrills run through her skin at his almost searing touch. She also felt a strange and yet familiar energy flowing through her. The potential was enormous and untapped. “Harry...”

“We need to go to a heavily reinforced and warded room to continue making love, or we could destroy the house and half of the surrounding property.” Harry told her.

Minerva stiffened and came a little at that possibility. “Mmmm.”

Harry chuckled at her reaction. “We have some modified Pepper-up Potions to help, too.”

“Oh, thank Merlin. I'm spent.” Minerva said and closed her eyes to cuddle into his chest.

“You won't be for long. I guarantee it.” Harry said.

Minerva heard a heavy metal door shut and braces clang into place, then she drank what was given to her and she gasped as her stamina refilled. She sat up and stared at the handsome young man that had thoroughly ruined her for any other man and she gave him a brilliant smile, because he was still hard for her and he smiled right back.

They ended up blowing out two of the reinforced walls with the magical backlash.

*

Rias shook her head at the devastation left behind from Harry going a little too far while breaking in his Queen for the first time. “You just had to prove the wards were insufficient, didn't you?”

Harry ducked his head in embarrassment. “Honestly, it's Minerva's fault. She begged me to... um...”

“I wanted him to completely destroy my unreasonable expectations of him.” Minerva said as she sat across the dining room table. She sat primly and wore a borrowed pants suit as she drank a sip of her tea. “You see, I had built up such ridiculous things in my mind and I had thought, wrongly of course, that he would never meet them and would disappoint me.”

Rias looked from her stern face to Harry's smug one. “And destroying the room and the flower garden was enough proof?”

“Yes, he made sure that what I expected, and what he delivered, were two very different things.” Minerva said and finished her tea. “I will have to return to the castle to submit my resignation and to pack my things. It will give me time to say goodbye to a few friends, too.”

“Like I told Harry, there's no rush for you to leave everything behind. We all know it takes time to wrap up a person's life and...” Rias started to say.

“I am already employing a temporary transfiguration on my face to hide the results of my full transformation.” Minerva said and stood. “I don't want to keep looking into mirrors and reflective surfaces to only see my old face.”

Rias nodded and Minerva nodded back.

“Harry, if you would be so kind?” Minerva asked.

“Of course. While you're busy, I'll pick up Andromeda and the supplies I ordered.” Harry said and took her arm to escort her. “We can introduce you to everyone else when we come back tonight.”

Minerva nodded and they left the dining room to go to the teleportation room.

Rias watched them go and she sighed when the door shut. She turned to look at her own Queen and saw the same trepidation on her face. “You're worried about this, too?”

Akeno nodded. “I was worried about him recruiting magic users before. After meeting her, the only one of his peerage with as much authority as he has to command his forces...”

“Her unrestrained power can transfigure anything around her. If she trains to expand her range...” Rias said and sighed again. “I thought my Power of Destruction was game-changing.”

Akeno stepped close and put an arm around her shoulders. “At least we know she is going to be fully devoted to helping Harry.”

Rias could only nod, because she was worried that Harry wasn't going to need her anymore.

“He loves you. He won't abandon us.” Akeno said. “That's not who he is.”

Rias smiled at her and leaned against her side. She just hoped her Queen was right. The last thing she wanted was to have to command Harry to help her when the time came. With the way things were progressing in the area, she was sure she would need his help very soon.

*

Lavender Brown lay on her bed, a little exhausted, and she lightly panted. She had prepared herself a bit too forcefully for her latest contract. She had gotten carried away at the thought of what wish she was going to ask Harry to fulfill for her and she had come pretty hard.

Her life had taken a turn for the worse after she graduated from Hogwarts, because she couldn't get a job anywhere in Magical Britain and her muggle skills were fairly limited, since she spent seven years going to magical school and she couldn't study normal things. Her parents were a little upset by that, after spending so much money for tuition for all those years, and she had nothing to show for it.

Lavender wasn't going to give up, though. She took out the summoning circle pamphlet and added a drop of blood to it. She whispered Harry's name and that she wanted to see him for an important contract. To her surprise, a glowing transportation circle appeared instantly right beside her bed and Harry appeared in a flash of light.

“That was fast!” Lavender gasped.

Harry chuckled. “I was in Britain running errands for most of the day. You called me right outside the Leaky Cauldron after I sent some packages back home.”

Lavender smiled and hopped up from her bed to give him a hug and a quick kiss. That was when she realized she hadn't dressed first and she only blushed a little as she let him go.

“You know, it's technically against the rules to accept contracts that involve sexual acts.” Harry joked.

Lavender giggled. “You say that every time and I have to keep reminding you of the loophole!”

Harry laughed, too. “Your sneaky mind came up with it and I will be forever grateful to you for it.”

Lavender smiled widely as his clothes disappeared and she hopped back onto the bed. Before she could tell him what her wish was, his tongue was deep inside of her and she yelled and came. Her prep work hadn't really prepared her to feel him licking her out and she came and came as Harry took his normal payment of some of her excess magic and swallowed a lot of her fluids.

When Harry was done, he climbed into bed with her and cuddled her to let her take a nap. It was such a simple contract that they had completed a lot over the last two years that he didn't realize they hadn't made the normal verbal agreement until he woke up an hour later.

“Lavender.” Harry whispered.

“Hmm.” Lavender hummed and snuggled in closer.

“We forgot to make an agreement first.”

“Did we?” Lavender asked and giggled.

Harry chuckled, too. “I suppose I should have waited before accepting payment first.”

Lavender lifted her head from his chest and looked into his dreamy eyes. “I admit I didn't tell you my wish, because it was just so nice to see you again that I forgot.”

Harry moved his head and gave her a tender kiss. “We are skirting the line, so if you would say the words, we won't suffer any penalties.”

Lavender nodded. “My contracted summons, I ask you to complete a simple wish. Save me from my mundane life and I offer my virginity as payment.”

Harry went completely still and Lavender thought she might have worded it wrongly, then she felt him become rock hard and it rose up to fit between her thighs and rested against her dripping slit.

“Lavender, do you realize what you just asked me to do?” Harry asked her.

Lavender thought about it and smiled. “If I'm guessing right, you worked out how to make all my dreams come true from my simple wish.”

Harry opened his mouth to tell her how he could abuse such an open-ended wish, then he chose to accept it for what it was. A plea for help and not her trying to manipulate him. He held a hand above her chest and a Pawn piece appeared for him to grab hold.

“If you accept this, you will become a part of my family and be forever changed. You will never worry about money, friends, where to live, or anything else. You will also become quite strong.” Harry said and Lavender's eyes lit up. “However, like your wish stated, you have to leave your mundane life behind.”

“As long as I can pay my parents back for wasting all that money on a magical education and to thank them for doing their best for me, you can have me for the rest of my life.” Lavender told him.

“Your virginity...”

“I was going to give it to you, anyway. I might as well get something out of it besides feeling you inside of me, right?” Lavender asked, her smile wicked.

Harry picked her up and stood on the summon circle and used it to travel to Japan. He performed the transformation ritual and gave Lavender the Pawn Piece. Once it was done, they went into the rebuilt room that had even more reinforcement, thanks to Minerva's transfiguration magic, and Harry gratefully accepted Lavender's virginity to complete the summoning contract.

Two hours later, Lavender promised to forever be his and warned him that Parvati and Padma would be calling him next to save them from betrothal contracts. Harry didn't bother trying to say no or asked why they wanted out, since he would be gaining two more strong witches, one that could become a strong Rook and the other a Pawn that would promote to a Bishop to get magically stronger.

After taking Lavender back to her room so she could pack, Harry went back to Diagon Alley to pick up Andromeda and took her back to Japan. He wouldn't make her a devil until after they talked with Rias and Sona about the marriage contracts and if the order could be changed. If not, there was going to be a lot of planning needed for a huge wedding.

*

Over the next few days, Harry was surprised that each of his friends contacted him to fulfill similar contracts to Lavender's. Apparently, with no visible Voldemort to fight against, Dumbledore had been meddling like crazy into the laws and setting up a kind of breeding program to produce as many powerful magicals as possible to fight him when he did return.

Because of everyone's high motivation, Harry ended up with a full Peerage by the weekend. Minerva McGonagall was his Queen, Hermione and Luna were his Bishops, Griphook and Remus were his Knights, and Nymphadora Tonks and Pavarti Patil were his Rooks. His Pawns were Hermione's parents, Lavender Brown, Padma Patil, Angelina Johnson, Alicia Spinnet, Katie Bel, and Andromeda Black.

The 15 new people claimed an entire wing of the mansion Rias owned and no one complained about it. Although, that was mostly because no one wanted to anger any of the powerful witches that were quite protective of Harry. The funny part was that only Griphook, Remus, Nymphadora, and Hermione's parents were the only ones not frequenting his bed on a regular basis.

Surprisingly, the three Griffindor Flying Foxes of Angelina, Alicia, and Katie refused to be bedded individually. They claimed that they had been a team for years and no one was going to stop them, not even their contracted lover. Of course, this blew out yet another wall of the reinforced and warded room and the girls couldn't have felt prouder about it.

The Patil Twins had a similar mentality and would only share with each other and occasionally Lavender, whom loved the extra attention and playing with more than just Harry. She had been friends with Parvati for years and they had shared everything, as did the twins with each other, so it was all readily accepted as normal to have multiples in the bed.

No one would ever discover that it had been Shirone and Gasper that had secretly convinced the others to do it that way. They hadn't wanted to share with anyone else and set things up so that when they took Harry to bed, it was always only them and no one else intruded. They loved him and their love did not need anyone else to be included.

Harry was just happy that no one was fighting. Managing a real harem was a lot of work and getting them all the proper training for their new powers and skills, especially from experienced Pieces from other people's Peerages, was both expensive and time-consuming. Harry wasn't going to skimp on anything, either. They were his family now and he would do everything to protect them and make them stronger.

*

No one was surprised when there was a suddenly announced wedding schedule for the weekend before normal school started in September. Because they didn't want to be lumped together or feel diminished on their special day, Rias would have her wedding first, because she would always be first in Harry's heart. Sona's wedding was the next day and it would become a state affair, because Lady Serafall Leviathan was also getting married to the same man.

It wasn't really a scandal, because multiple marriages was quite common in Devil Society. No one questioned why she was suddenly okay with taking a husband, until it was announced that she had been trying to get pregnant for years and hoped that the magic involved with making things official would help. Everyone accepted it, because when it came to children, the entire Devil Race was united in caring for them.

The third wedding was with Andromeda and she was both looking forward to their wedding night and a bit fearful, because she had seen and heard Harry going at it with his various harem members. She was a more traditional witch and had been raised with certain values that she would have to deal with before she was prepared to delve completely into that kind of situation.

Harry had almost laughed at her reservations and he reassured her that he wasn't like that at all and he wouldn't bring anyone else into their bed if she wasn't comfortable with it. Andromeda easily argued that he had multiple women in his bed almost nightly and Harry did laugh, because he knew it was their choice and not his. They were perfectly fine with sharing and he accepted it.

Andromeda was relieved to hear that and chose to keep his nights in her bed to herself and none of the other women were upset or complained. She wasn't greedy, she was just shy and not willing to share herself with anyone except her husband, no matter how many wives he had. She was still nervous about sleeping with him, though.

The Gremory wedding was a huge affair and Rias looked like a model as she strode down the aisle on the arm of her proud father. The prestige he had gained, and the money his family had been gifted, had raised his political value for both the 72 pillars of Devil Society and the public in general. That 100,000 galleons was melted down and sold off for a whopping 70 million US dollars.

The charity work the Gremory Family did yearly had doubled because of the influx of so much cash and the people loved them for it. Rias becoming Harry's primary wife and with him approaching Ultimate Devil levels of power, made the entire event into one that everyone wanted to witness.

Rias looked inordinately proud as she was presented to Harry at the altar and she blushed at the intense look Harry gave her. His eyes never left hers and they went through the ceremony fairly quickly, then his lips were on hers and she couldn't stop her moan as their magic swelled and swirled together.

“Reinforced room! NOW!” Serafall shouted and a teleportation circle formed underneath the out-of-control couple and they disappeared in a flash of light. Everyone cheered and clapped at the clearly excited couple and them starting to have children so soon.

“They will be back for the reception.” Venelana Gremory promised and everyone clapped again.

Three hours later, a clearly dishevelled Harry and Rias appeared inside the reception hall at the Gremory Estate and proudly proclaimed their combined magic had blown out the wards of the magically protected room. The crowd cheered.

The next day was Sona Sitri's wedding and again, it was a huge affair. To everyone's surprise, Harry was the one that was led down the aisle by Grayfia Lucifuge to the waiting Sona and Serafall. It had been a political move by Serafall, because she wanted everyone to know that it was them marrying Harry and not him marrying them. They were in control and everyone understood the dynamic.

They went through a similar ceremony to the day before, only the wording was changed to put Sona and Serafall into the primary roles and Harry as the 'wife'. He was asked if he would love, honor, and obey his wives and he responded that he would, then he pulled both women in to kiss them at the same time.

The three of them had practised the triple kiss just for this moment and their magic flared even more than it had between Harry and Rias. Serafall had been prepared for that and they disappeared in a teleportation circle that took them to a previously prepared location.

When they showed up three hours later at the Sitri Mansion inside the reception hall, a still trussed up Harry looked both exhausted and happy as he was propped onto a chair between his two wives. When they said their magic blew the top mile off of the peak of Mount Hussain, a prominent mountain in their nature preserves, the crowd cheered and applauded.

The next day, only friends and family showed up for Harry's wedding to Andromeda, and she wouldn't have had it any other way. The last two weddings had been huge spectacles and she didn't want anything like that. Harry agreed with her, except he wanted his wives to be happy and would do anything they wanted, including making a public fool of himself for them, because he loved them.

Andromeda couldn't help but feel some love for him for that, because he wasn't going into this arrangement to treat it like a business deal, even if it actually was. He was going to be a real husband to her and not only a figurehead for her to occasionally sleep with to produce a child. Despite her nervousness over that part, Andromeda walked down the aisle towards her husband.

Harry gave her a warm smile and they went through the ceremony that the words were altered for, and he stepped close when prompted to kiss her. He looked into her eyes and wagged his eyebrows at her, which made her snort and giggle. He barked a laugh and put his arms around her, whispered that he was going to give her his all, and kissed her.

“MMMM!” Andromeda moaned as his magic and hers slammed together and made her orgasm right there at the altar. Before she realized what was happening, they were in a reinforced room and she was screaming her pleasure at the top of her lungs.

Harry did things to her that Andromeda had never felt before and she came, and came, and came again. He was magnificent and she deeply regretted that she had made him wait until their wedding night to have her. Then again, consummating their relationship and also finishing the wedding vows, had magically boosted the both of them for completing their marriage contracts. They blew out the rebuilt warded room, too.

*

It had been seven months since Harry's weddings and he had taken a week off from training and teaching for each of his three official honeymoons. That hadn't stopped the rest of his Peerage from trying their best to catch up on a normal human education, since they would be living a majority of their lives in public. Unfortunately, only Harry, Hermione, and Luna were fully prepared to attend Kuoh Academy officially.

“I can't believe they finally opened the school to the public and let you come here.” Hermione said and held Harry's hand as she walked towards the Kuoh Academy's campus.

“I can't believe you wear a skirt that short in public.” Harry joked and eyed her thighs.

Luna laughed from his other side as Hermione playfully smacked Harry. “We use sticking charms on the front and the back. There will be no free shows for you.”

“Ha!” Harry barked and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “You're both so smart.”

“We do try.” Hermione said and they came to a stop at the entrance to the school where a very familiar young woman stood. “Good morning, Lady Shitori.” She said, using Sona's undercover name instead of her real Clan name.

Sona gave her a brief smile as she adjusted her glasses. “Good morning, Hermione.” She said and looked at Luna. “Good morning, Luna.” She turned her head and looked at Harry. “Good morning, my lovely toy.”

Harry blushed a little at her using her term of endearment for him. “Good morning, Mistress.”

“We'll leave him in your capable hands for the campus tour, Lady Shitori.” Hermione said and kissed Harry's cheek and took Luna's hand. “We'll see you later in class, Harry.”

Harry nodded and waited until the girls had entered the grounds before he spoke. “How may I serve you, Mistress?”

“I am giving you a full tour of the facilities.” Sona said and held a hand out to him.

Harry took it gratefully and smiled at her. “I'll go anywhere you want me to, Mistress.”

Sona smiled back and took him to every building and showed him everything that was inside of them, from the gym, to the pool, to the Occult Research Club in the old school building, and the other club rooms. The last place she brought him to was to the office of the Student Council President. Her office.

“Strip and get on your knees.” Sona ordered him.

Harry spelled his clothes into a folded pile on her desk and his knees made two loud clunk sounds as they slammed onto the wooden floor.

Sona's eyebrows rose at his immediate obedience, then she gave him a pleased smile. “Under my desk. I have some paperwork to do for about ten minutes.”

“As you command, Mistress.” Harry scrambled under the desk and assumed the proper position as he stuck out his tongue for her to inspect.

Sona gave it a few pokes and pulled on it, nodded at the improved length and strength, then she stood in front of her office chair. “You may have access.”

“Thank you, Mistress!” Harry said, happily. He reached under her skirt and pulled her blue lacy panties down and carefully folded them to place on the desk for her, then he pulled her chair in for her and she sat perfectly. She opened her legs for him and Harry lovingly rubbed her thighs and licked and kissed her already wet opening.

Sona hadn't really thought about what Harry being her property had meant until her sister had explained everything to her. Harry had fully agreed to be their sub for as long as they wanted him to be, and that meant a lot to a dominant woman that enjoyed having unmitigated power over someone they knew was soon going to become an Ultimate Class Devil.

Harry was also just as rich as them and had paid the same ridiculous price for Sona's hand as he had for Rias, and that made Sona happier than she would ever admit. The thing was, with the business that Hermione and Luna had registered in the Underworld, Harry was close to exceeding both the Sitri Clan and the Gremory Clan for financial wealth.

Established Elixirs was filled with reworked potion recipes from the wizarding world. They technically didn't break their Statute of Secrecy, because they were modifications that were unpublished in their old society. It was a loophole that the previous witches had exploited relentlessly and they managed to substitute almost every ingredient for alternates that produced similar effects.

The best part was that they were already in talks with the Phenex Clan, because two of their elixirs worked in a similar manner to Phenex Tears and were much cheaper and easier to produce. They hadn't released them yet, even after having a huge backlog of them in stock for several months, specifically because they didn't want to cause easily avoidable trouble with the rich and popular clan.

Sona worked on her paperwork for nearly the entire ten minutes before she found the latest missive from the Phenex Clan. It had been sent to her by way of her sister, the Foreign Affairs Minister, because Harry's peerage was technically under her authority while they lived in Kuoh. She read it and cursed. Harry didn't stop attending to her, even though he was interested in what had set her off.

“You can stop and get dressed. I'm not in the mood anymore.” Sona stated with a sigh.

Harry immediately stopped, waved a hand over her to clean her up and dry her skirt and chair, and popped out from under the desk to dress with a click of his fingers. Sona raised her eyebrows to him again.

“I didn't want to inconvenience you by asking you to move.” Harry said.

Sona blinked her eyes at him several times before she shook off the shock of his casual use of teleportation without using a ritual circle. “This came for you and it's an insult I think you should take seriously.”

Harry nodded solemnly and accepted the papers. He knew Sona took insults to herself and her people to heart and she would get revenge on them in the best way possible, even if it was only for her own peace of mind.

Harry looked over the two sheets and frowned. “They are sending their third son's Bishop to order us to either hand over all of our healing elixirs or destroy them, because they won't allow anyone else to break into their exclusive market.” He said and his Devil's Aura popped out.

Sona clamped her mouth shut to stop her moan at feeling Harry's unrestrained power. She really was like her sister in her enjoyment of having a powerful devil like Harry being completely submissive to her. When the wards of the office flared, Sona's hand moved on its own and slapped Harry's thigh with a loud smack.

Harry jerked at the strong hit and pulled his Aura back in. “I apologize, Mistress. I took your previous order to take this insult personally, despite my location.”

Sona nodded and her hand rubbed the spot she hit, then she motioned to the notice. “What are you going to do about that?”

“I'm going to ask Hermione and Luna to stop holding everything back and I'm going to buy advertising space on every television and radio in the Underworld to open the store to the public.”

Sona's mouth dropped open at the massively expensive plan.

“Don't worry, we will make it all back within the first week of officially opening. At the moment, we've been getting by only selling by word of mouth to friends and family and friends of those friends and their families, not to mention to all of our contracted clients.” Harry said and she didn't look any less shocked. “We haven't advertised our store's location, only that we deliver. No one has really seen our full stock, not even Rias.”

Sona finally managed to get her mouth to work. “What's your full stock like?”

“We have elixirs for everything from beauty creams, boil removal, hair growth, minor healing, wound cleaning, poison antidotes, memory boosters, pain relievers, dreamless sleep, energy restorers, major healing, and a whole bunch of others.” Harry said and Sona could only stare at him with such a huge selection. “The biggest one we discovered is a cure for the Sleeping Sickness.”

Sona sucked in a sharp breath. “You... you can't be serious!”

“I am. Hermione and Luna researched the devil disease and the symptoms are similar to a potion they can make called the Draught of Living Death.”

“YOU CAN MAKE SOMETHING THAT GIVES PEOPLE THE SLEEPING SICKNESS?!?” Sona yelled at the top of her lungs and it rattled the windows.

“Of course. You don't think we can make poison antidotes without making the poisons first, do you?” Harry asked her and she stared at him with her mouth hanging open. “Actually, they upgraded it to an elixir, like everything else they make. I think they called it 'A Dose of Death'. It's not for sale, though. We only use it for enemies.” He said and smiled as he shook the notice from the Phenex Clan.

Sona took two quick breaths and then fainted.

“Maybe I should have kept that last part to myself.” Harry said and tucked the notice away before he gathered Sona into his arms and brought her over to the chair she usually sat in to play chess and transfigured it into a nice couch. His intense lessons with Minerva had really brought his understanding of magic to new heights, especially when he taught her the trick of how to conjure gold.

Harry sat down with Sona on his lap and he thought about waking her up forcefully, then decided to let her recover on her own. He didn't want her angry at him for casting spells on her while she was unconscious. It wasn't that she could never find out, because he would tell her. It was because he promised to never do anything to her without her permission.

Sona woke up a few minutes later with her loving toy slowly petting her hair as he held her tenderly on his lap. “Harry, you... you...”

“I apologize for shocking you, Mistress.” Harry said, his voice soft.

“You... you shouldn't do it. They would never forgive you if you do that to their daughter.” Sona said.

“How would they find out?” Harry asked, genuinely curious.

Sona opened her mouth to tell him it would be obvious that it was him, then she realized what he meant and closed her mouth on her retort. If only she knew he had done it, then the only way for anyone to know was for her to tell people Harry could give them the Sleeping Sickness.

Harry gave her his best evil smile and leaned in to give her a long lingering kiss. It left Sona blushing and a little out of breath, because she felt how much he loved her. Her small breasts didn't discourage him at all, even with access to her own sister's massive mammary glands.

Sona would never admit that she loved having access to Serafall's breasts, too. She had been teased so much by her sister about her own lack of chest weight and Sona revelled in her sweet, sweet revenge by abusing them as much as she wanted. Since Serafall got off on Sona being happy and being dominated by her, everyone won.

“I think a few drops might make their way into Lord Phenex's favorite glass of wine.” Harry said and the evil smile stayed on his face. “Perhaps Riser's ale, too? His father did try to leverage him against the Gremory Clan to form a contract with Rias instead of helping me when they could have.”

Sona shivered at Harry remembering that and keeping that grudge for years. It matched her own ability to hold grudges for much longer than anyone else expected and her love for him grew that much more. She didn't say anything as she sat up and moved to straddle his waist, opened his pants, and sat down on his very hard and ready erection.

“Is this from... taking care of me... or because you're going to ruin the Phenex Clan?” Sona asked as she started to bounce on his lap.

“You got me hard by letting me care for you and I'm on the edge of finishing because of our revenge on the idiots that dared to insult your favorite possession.” Harry said.

“I love you so much!” Sona gasped and kissed him passionately.

Harry wouldn't make it to his homeroom class until after lunch.

*

“Thank you all for accepting our invitation to expand our patrols to protect as many people as we can.” Rias said that evening to the large gathering of Peerage Members at the school grounds and nodded to Sona. “You are our best strategist, so I'll leave the official route assignments in your expert care.”

“Thank you.” Sona said and looked over the large number of people. Harry's Peerage was the largest group at the full sixteen members with Harry included, her own was the next largest at eight, including her. The smallest was Rias and she only had four others besides herself. Filling out her Peerage was one of the reasons Sona had agreed to let Rias have first pickings of anyone special that showed up in Kuoh.

“If it helps with your planned routes, those ones have already paired up.” Harry said and motioned to Remus and his wife, then pointed at the three Griffindor Flying Foxes, then at Hermione's parents, at the Patil twins and Lavender, and finally at the two Shirones.

Sona smiled and nodded. “I know they've been working together constantly under the training regime you designed for them to excel in their specialties, so I won't break up such effective teams.”

A round of thank yous came from them.

“I'll take Griphook with me.” Yuuto Kiba offered. “An experienced sword is always welcome.”

The heavily modified 4 foot tall goblin grinned and walked over to him with a normal gait. Harry had taken him to Ajuka Beelzebub first for the major alterations and then to Sona's Clan lands and their advanced hospital to handle the rest. His arms and legs had been lengthened, his bones reinforced, and they added rods to his spine to straighten it. They even fixed his slightly misshapen fingers.

The minor facial surgery to fix his appearance was completed in under a day and his conversion to a Devil healed all of his damage. Griphook was very grateful for essentially receiving a new body and he again pledged his sword to Harry for eternity. Since he now had Devil Magic, the binding became permanent. The boosts to both of their powers was fairly significant.

Sona's own peerage members paired off as well and her Queen stood with her and Akeno stood with Rias. Andromeda went with Harry and Minerva while Hermione and Luna paired up as well. It went a lot faster than Sona had predicted with so many people to sort through and she smiled widely for a moment before she let her stern look sweep over everyone.

“We have reports of both Fallen Angels and Stray Devils causing problems, as well as a few excommunicated exorcists. Please be very careful and watch your backs. It will be like throwing honey at bears with so many of us out tonight.” Sona said.

“Which was the plan Sona and I came up with.” Rias said. “With us becoming such a blatant target, there is almost no chance we won't see some action. If you meet any of the strays, delay them and call for help as soon as you can. Facing them is dangerous and they are much stronger than their corrupted Pieces can be gauged for.”

Sona let them think about that for a moment. “If anyone attacks you with lethal force, you are fully authorized by myself and Rias to attack back in kind. We are the assigned overseers for these lands and we will protect everyone under our care with everything we have.” She gave each of them another pointed look. “Is that understood?”

“Yes, Lady Sitri.” Everyone responded, even Rias.

“Good. Then take these papers and head out. Casual walk, please. It's a patrol, not a race.” Sona said and her Queen Tsubasa handed her a stack of sheets.

“Unless you see or hear something, then go all out. We'll clean up any mistakes or unexpected witnesses afterwards.” Rias added and everyone agreed.

The routes were handed out to the appropriate people that were best suited for them. Everyone left at a normal walking pace except for Sona, Tsubasa, Rias, and Akeno.

“Do you think we'll save many people tonight?” Rias asked Sona.

“I hope we'll do more than save them.” Sona said and reached out to put a hand on her friend's shoulder. “We're all using that diagnostic spell Harry's Queen gave us to use.”

Rias sighed, exaggeratedly. “I asked her to explain how she made it and I still can't figure it out.”

“Ufufufu.” Akeno giggled her trademark laugh. “I'm glad I was wrong when I was worried about Harry filling most of his Peerage with magic users. Their previous experience has made them stronger and more easily adaptable to Devil Magic than any of us could have ever guessed.”

“Sona's new couch is versatile as well.” Tsubasa said with a knowing smile.

Sona blushed slightly. “We cleaned up everything afterwards. How did you know we did it?”

“Everyone forgets about the smell.” Akeno said wisely.

Rias blushed this time and looked away. Both Akeno and Tsubasa softly laughed.

“Don't forget to cast the spell before and after everything you encounter. Do not take any chances that someone or something could be hiding in plain sight.” Sona warned them and the other three nodded. “Move out and keep your communication spells at the ready.”

The four split up and followed their assigned walking paths and started their patrol. With so many of them out and about while casting magic, they were sure to stir something up.

*

Harry stood above the decapitated body of a young woman that bore a striking resemblance to Luna and he felt righteous anger fill him. The girl was barely sixteen and her Sacred Gear had been a common one called Staring Green and hadn't even been activated. She had been murdered for the sole reason that she had the potential to be able to shoot weak holy magic arrows with an energy bow.

“Heh heh heh!” The very short dirty blonde female Fallen Angel laughed maniacally. “You're too late to claim her for your sick games, you filthy devil! I already sent her soul and her Sacred Gear back to the great beyond! Hahahaha!”

“Harry, don't!” Minerva pleaded with him.

“I'm sorry, I have to.” Harry said and his Devil's Aura snapped into place and flared out. Everything within two hundred feet of him seemed to freeze in terror, including the Fallen Angel. “If she had been only wounded, or even just killed with her body intact, Rias could have saved her. With what that thing did... she made sure...” He shook his head. “She killed her for a stupid generic gear that Azazel could make with his eyes closed.”

The Fallen Angel looked even more terrified now.

“I see. You are not here on his orders.” Harry said and walked towards her. “That makes things easier.”

The Fallen Angel trembled so much that many of her black feathers fell out of her wings.

“Harry!” Andromeda shouted. “Call Rias!”

“I will.” Harry said and locked eyes with the terrified Fallen Angel as he reached out to place a hand on her shoulder. “I just need to take out the trash first.”

The Fallen Angel screamed in agony as her body started to turn to ash from where Harry's hand had touched her and it spread out quickly. He was also easily riffling through her completely open mind.

“I would have let you live if you hadn't proven to be so evil. I suppose once you've fallen, there's no hope for you. How sad is it that you can't be redeemed in God's eyes?” Harry asked her as she continued to scream. “I'll be sending your friends along to meet you in oblivion as soon as I go to the abandoned church they are hiding in.”

The screams cut off as the effect crossed her neck and the short female's horror-filled eyes were the last things to turn to ash before her form folded in on itself and dropped to the ground into a messy pile of clothes and ashes.

“Oh, Merlin.” Minerva whispered and held a hand over her mouth. “Harry, what did you do?”

“I used my power to destroy evil.” Harry said and turned to smile at her. “Please excuse me for a few minutes. There is more trash to deal with. I won't be long.”

“Harry!” Andromeda gasped as Harry disappeared without a sound. She ran over to the spot and cursed when she didn't feel his magic trail. “How did he block us from following his apparition?”

“I don't believe he apparated.” Minerva said and used the detection spell. “He changed it with his magic.”

“How?” Andromeda asked.

Minerva glanced down at the ashes at their feet. She waved a hand at the loose feathers and created a bag to put them inside. “I can't be sure, except that I believe he claimed her power.”

“Fallen Angels can't teleport like that.” Andromeda said.

“No, they can't.” Minerva said and tied the bag to her belt. “I think Harry decided to stop holding himself back.”

Andromeda's eyes widened at her words. “You mean...”

“What's the rank above Ultimate Class for power?” Minerva asked.

“Oh. Oh, fuck.” Andromeda whispered. “We need to call Sona.”

“I doubt that young woman can...”

“She needs to have Serafall stop Harry or everything we've built here will be lost.” Andromeda said.

Minerva looked back down at the ashes and cast the communication spell.

*

Serafall cursed under her breath at being caught in a meeting with Ajuka and Sirzechs when Sona's call came in and she had to spend several precious minutes trying to explain how Harry had gained enough power to pass Ultimate Class to become Satan Class. He couldn't match her, since Serafall was a top tier and just under Sirzechs for power ranking and just over Ajuka. It was the main reason they were promoted into the Four Satans, to keep their massive power in check.

The teleportation circle dropped her at the closest place she could go, Kuoh Academy, and she blew out the Student Council office window and flew at her best speed to reach the abandoned church. It had been lightly scouted previously and nothing untoward had been discovered, so Sona and Rias had ignored it. It was just too bad the Fallen Angels knew that and made a base there afterwards.

As the Foreign Affairs Minister, she had also been forced to contact the head of the Fallen Angel Faction. Azazel wasn't happy that his simple scouting mission to look for Sacred Gears and catalogue them had been co-opted without his permission to become a find and kill mission instead. Serafall actually believed him that he didn't know, so she also didn't know what had happened to change things.

Serafall caught her breath when she arrived near the church, or where the church used to be. All that remained was a crater the size of the church lot and only the bottom half of the basement remained. Body parts were scattered everywhere and crushed equipment littered the ground. That wasn't what bothered her, though.

A brightly glowing and quite pissed off Harry Potter stood in the middle of the area holding three sets of torn off Fallen Wings and had a partially crushed ten foot long mechanical cross at his feet. His head moved instantly to snap to her own and Serafall felt like a tiny bug under his glare.

“Did you know about this?” Harry asked her in a voice so calm that it terrified her. He was exuding so much raw power that he should have been shouting in pain as it coursed through his body, and yet, he spoke as if he hadn't just slaughtered over a hundred people.

Serafall slowly flew down to him and landed ten feet away. “About what?”

“This.” Harry said and his foot lightly tapped the metal cross. “It's a Sacred Gear extractor that Azazel made.”

Serafall's heart dropped into her stomach at the implications. She knew the head of the Fallen Angels was crazy about studying Sacred Gears to try and replicate them and she also knew he had worked out several ways to retrieve them.

Harry's eyes narrowed at her. “You both do and don't know. Interesting.”

Serafall sighed. “Harry, you can't blame him for not keeping track of everything he's made.”

“Yes, I can.” Harry said and shook the sets of wings he held. “I should have taken Mittelt's as well for proof, only I was too angry at the time.”

“You can't attack the Fallen Angel Faction over this, Harry. You could set off another Great War.” Serafall warned him.

“Attack them? Why would I attack them?” Harry asked and an evil smile grew on his face. “I am just going to share a drink with them and congratulate them on successfully convincing me to stop holding back.”

“They will never agree to a meeting.” Serafall said.

“They can't refuse because I am not going to ask.” Harry said and reached down to touch the metal cross. “You might have to release a statement about an entire Faction disappearing, assuming anyone will care when they find out the Fallen have been murdering people for years to harvest their Sacred Gears.”

Before Serafall could move, Harry, the sets of black wings he held, and the huge metal cross disappeared without a teleportation circle or the normal crack of apparition that certain magic users were known for.

Serafall cursed for several seconds before she calmed down and used a communication spell to call Azazel. Despite how much she loved her husband Harry, someone that had made all of her dreams come true, she couldn't let him start another Great War to get vengeance over a single murder. She waited for several minutes for Azazel or someone near him to answer. No one did.

She sighed at Azazel brushing her off, probably to investigate who was responsible for changing his orders, and she called the other leaders of the Fallen Angels. There was no answer. She even tried the head of the Grigori, the mobile group that did the dirty work of the Fallen Angel Faction, and there was no response.

“Oh, no.” Serafall whispered as she tried more people, only to receive no answer. She eventually broke protocol and directly contacted her spies that she had seeded among the different levels of the organization. There was still no answer. “No, no, no.”

“Sister?” Sona asked as she and her Peerage flew in to land near the crater.

Serafall ended the communication spell and gave her sister-wife a gentle kiss and a hug. “I need to go to the Fallen Angel Faction's secret base to try and stop Harry. If I don't come back...”

“Harry would never hurt you. He loves you.” Sona said, her voice like steel.

“I could be caught in whatever he's doing to them. There's no way he can control...”

“You have been too busy to come with us when we train.” Sona said and Serafall sighed. “If you had, you would know that Harry is in complete control.” She paused and looked around at all of the devastation around them. “Even this, as messy as it is, is completely under control.”

“How?” Serafall asked. “He blew up the church and slaughtered over a hundred exorcists and three Fallen Angels like it was nothing!”

“Because there are parts left.” Sona said and motioned to the bloody arms, legs, torsos, and heads scattered around. “Harry can create magical fire that eats everything. It's more beautiful and more terrifying than Rias and her Power of Destruction.”

Serafall stared at her and didn't know what to say.

“You have not seen terrifying destruction until you see a massive dragon made of cursed fire tearing through everything, including magical spells.” Tsubasa said and the rest of Sona's Peerage nodded.

“In other words, you may want to wait a few more minutes before you leave.” Sona said.

Serafall nodded absently and thought about what she had just learned. Her Harry, her little bitch, the one that would do everything she ever asked of him, was more powerful and terrifying than she ever suspected he was. Her body trembled as liquid ran down her thighs, because she was so turned on.

“I knew you would understand.” Sona said and hugged her. “Harry will return when he's done.”

“Sona.” Serafall whispered and lifted her head to look up at her taller and younger sister. “This could set off the next Great War between the Three Factions.”

“Don't you mean the Two Factions?” Harry's voice asked from behind her.

All of the girls gasped as they turned to face him and he opened his left hand, then hundreds of torn off black wings expanded and covered the entire crater in black feathers. Harry opened his other hand and the heads of every human member of the Grigori expanded and rolled along the feathers to gather in a huge pile.

“H-h-how?” Serafall asked shakily as she had an orgasm.

Harry glanced at Sona and winked. “No one knows because no one will ever tell.”

“No, they won't.” Sona agreed. She loved Harry too much to spill the secret he had told her. “It's quite vexing that the Phenex Clan was discovered to secretly back the Fallen Angels by selling them Phenex Tears, isn't it?”

Harry's evil smile changed to a genuine one. “Your favorite toy thanks you for the gift, Mistress.”

Sona had barely started to nod when Harry disappeared again.

“What... what did you do?” Serafall asked.

“I solved two problems for Harry without getting caught.” Sona said and held her trembling sister. “Let's go home and wait for him. He will visit us first.”

“But... the clean-up...” Serafall started to say.

“We will handle it.” Minerva said as she and the rest of Harry's Peerage landed around the crater. Before Serafall could ask what she meant, Minerva summoned all of the feathers and they flew into the sack attached to her belt.

A second later, ten wands were brandished and the crater was empty and then filled in with dirt. Another two waves had the ground evened out and a thin layer of grass on it. If they hadn't known there was supposed to be a church there, they would never have known there used to be.

“Thank you.” Sona said and nodded to her.

“Thank you for calling your sister, even if it ended up being too late.” Minerva said and smiled sadly.

“What? How was it too late?” One of the other girls of Sona's Peerage asked.

“We wanted to keep Harry's innocence safe for a little while longer.” Andromeda said and motioned to the empty plot of land. “He's removed obstacles before; but, he's never...”

“He let himself go and slaughtered them without mercy.” Hermione said and hugged Luna. “He won't be our Harry anymore.”

“He is both more and less than that now.” Luna said and kissed Hermione. “It was fun while it lasted.”

Hermione softly laughed. “It's not over, it's just changing.”

“I'll let you know in a few years if I like Intense Harry better than Normal Harry.” Luna said with a dreamy smile.

“I'm sure you can handle anything Harry can do to you.” Hermione said and they flew up into the air. “I know I've never complained about it.”

“Love is funny like that, isn't it? We can ignore everyone's flaws...” Luna's voice drifted off as the girls disappeared from sight.

The others in the field nodded to each other and they all took flight, leaving Sona and her sister alone.

“What do I tell the others?” Serafall asked.

“The truth. You don't know what happened to the Fallen Angels or their lackeys.” Sona said and picked up her older sister in a princess carry and deployed her devil wings.

Serafall blushed and held on as Sona flew up into the air to carry her back to their home and into bed.

*

A week later, Rias had a list of all the Sacred Gear users in the city and what those gears were. She weighed the magical potential of the holders over the usefulness of their gears, and chose those that she thought would be a good fit for her Peerage and approached them with sincere offers. She would be 18 soon and wanted to start training for the Ratings Games.

Rias needed more than the 4 members that she had, if she wanted to last for more than a few minutes, since most of the other teams had at least 8 members like Sona's Peerage. Even though Harry was still her Bishop, she wasn't going to ask him to substitute in to make up her numbers. He was much too powerful and she was worried they would ban Mutated Piece owners if he did try to participate.

That was also why Harry chose to never compete using his Peerage as well. He was so far above the other competitors that winning a Ratings Game wouldn't give him a promotion to the next Class. Also, a lot of his members saw no real reason to seek promotion or their own Peerages. They had their family already and didn't need any more than that.

That same week, Remus Lupin had a pile of Sacred Gear research dropped onto his desk in the massive Granger library. He loved it in there and would spend hours just casually reading and snuggled up with his wife, Nymphadora. The piles of reports and materials flowed over his desk and he desperately grabbed for them to stop them from falling to the floor.

When Remus realized what he held, he was transfixed by the possibilities. He easily roped in Hermione, Luna, Minerva, and both Patil twins to help him research it all. Lavender hung around to add odd comments and sparked their curiosity, which gave them ideas and made her happy to be involved.

The Eternal Elixirs business made a fortune selling everything, since Devil Society loved the novelty. What's wrong? You have a headache from casting too much magic? Not a problem. Take a pain elixir and a magical boost elixir and you will be fine in a few minutes. Feeling depressed or lacking motivation? Take an energy booster and a memory booster.

It soon became a common practice to use elixirs for everything and no one questioned why the Phenex Clan faded from public view. Their replacement was so much better and more versatile, especially the cheaper healing elixirs. The Gremory Clan rose to such prominence that everyone praised them for both their charity work and for revitalizing society with their elixirs.

*

With the danger that the Fallen Angels had been secretly creating for years being ended, thanks to Harry removing all of them and not just the ones that wanted another Great War to happen, everyone else's lives were pretty peaceful.

Rias built her peerage with like-minded and determined girls that wanted to prove themselves. She graduated high school with honors and started taking college courses right away, as did Hermione and Luna. Not surprisingly, none of the other witches bothered to learn more than the basic knowledge needed to live in the normal world.

Harry graduated and didn't continue on to college, because he didn't need it. He had his family to take care of and he was completely devoted to making sure that they were happy with their lives.

No one was surprised when Lady Serafall Leviathan retired from her job and announced that she was pregnant. The entire Underworld celebrated the event and no one questioned her decision, since both she and her husband were too powerful.

What did surprise everyone was when Minerva and Andromeda announced that they were also pregnant. There were also whispered rumors that a few other women around that family were also pregnant and no one tried too hard to investigate them, even if having more naturally born devils was always a cause for celebration.

When there was no announcement that Grayfia Lucifuge had been secretly pregnant and also given birth, everyone still remained quiet about it. She was not someone that anyone wanted to anger, not even her husband. The child having silver hair and not the Gremory's dominant Crimson Red, was a telltale sign that Sirzechs was not the girl's birth father. He loved the little darling anyway.

At one point, Ophis, the embodiment of the Infinite Dragon God, took the form of a teenage girl and showed up in Harry's bedroom. She ordered him to help her get rid of the Great Red Dragon God that was making so much noise in her Void, the space between worlds. She was also half-naked and only wore a skirt and black tape over her tiny nipples.

Harry, whom was thankfully alone at the time, gave her a pointed stare for about two seconds before he smiled evilly. “Let's form a contract.”

Ophis agreed immediately and they quickly worked out the deal, signed it, and Harry handed over a whole vial of Dose of Death. The Infinite Dragon God stared at the vial, stared at Harry, then stared at the vial again.

“If he is in his human form, a few drops will put him to sleep forever. If he's in his dragon form, he needs to swallow all of it.” Harry told her.

“And that's it? He'll be gone?” Ophis asked.

“He will be completely defenceless and you can harvest him for his powers. When you return to me, you give me a quarter of it and a quarter of yours, as per the deal, then the Void becomes solely yours once more.”

“I can have my silence back?” Ophis asked, a trace of hope in her voice. It had been millennia since the Red Idiot had shown up and had been tormenting her ever since.

Harry smiled at her and gently took her into a hug. “You can have your silence back.”

Ophis smiled for the first time in centuries, stood on the tips of her toes, and pecked him on the lips. “I will return.”

Harry was too shocked by the kiss to move or speak and suddenly his arms were empty.

“You really can't be left alone for any length of time.” Rias said with a light chuckle. She stood in the doorway of the bedroom and the flimsy nightgown she wore was barely more than a silk scarf.

“Our scheduled evening might be delayed for a...” Harry started to say and his arms were suddenly filled once more.

“It worked!” Ophis said happily and then paused as she felt something poking her belly. “Oh, we are transferring energy that way? Very well.”

Harry opened his mouth to answer and then he and Ophis disappeared.

Rias walked over to the desk at the side of the room and saw the written contract. “If she doesn't crush him to death while having sex, I'm going to kick his behind for not specifying what appendage to use to transfer the energy.”

She looked at the well made bed and shook her head, turned around, and left the bedroom. If she knew Harry, and she knew him very well, he was going to do his best to not disappoint his new and quite accidental bed partner. It was going to take a while, she was sure.

Two months later, Harry Potter stepped through a split in the universe and reappeared in the lobby of the mansion Rias owned in Japan. With him was a teenage girl and she wore a wedding dress and carried a wrapped up and happily giggling bundle of joy in her arms.

Everyone felt the magical disturbance through the wards and rushed to meet the intruders and several teleportation circles formed as Sona's Peerage and Serafall appeared in flashes of light. They all stared at a very buff and practically glowing 26 year old Harry Potter that radiated Void energy.

“I can totally explain this...” Harry said, sheepishly.

A whole bunch of stern looks, crossed arms, and tapping feet pretty much assaulted his senses.

“...tomorrow.” Harry finished, chickening out. He scooped a smiling Ophis up in his arms and stepped back through the split in the universe.

“HARRY POTTER!” A dozen female voices yelled just before the split closed.

46