Chapter 156 – Guards.
1.8k 6 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for the guards to appear, they were already coming towards me at high speed, so they already know that I am here and will be arriving attacking me at any moment.

I have to wait here and attack them when they appear in front of me. I don't want to let them attack first. If I attack first, I can finish them off efficiently, and I will finish this more quickly.

'I just hope it works.' I'm afraid to use some magic and break the ladder. I don't think this ladder supports mighty magic. I don't want to destroy such a beautiful mansion.

If I destroy it, I will take away the home of someone who may live here in the future, or I can sell everything that is here and get good money.

'Wait, what am I thinking?' I can't use these things to get money, they were made with city money, or maybe I can use the funds to rebuild the city.

Well, I'll think about it better when I'm done with it, there they are. The men appeared at the top of the stairs and started looking around to see if I had already managed to go upstairs.

The employees on the floor below had already run to hide. I think they already know what will happen now, so they prefer not to be exposed to danger.

After a few seconds of looking upstairs, they finally decided to look down, I was almost doing something to get their attention, and the moment they noticed me, I could hear a scream.

"So it's you, I knew I couldn't trust you." Wait, isn't that the guy who told me not to look at the garden? I thought that only the weakest guards stayed at the gate. It seems like they switched places.

Or maybe I could be mistaken, and he is one of the guards who were with the mayor, as they were irrelevant, I was not able to record their faces very well in my mind, for me they are all enemies anyway.

"Well, I never said to trust me." I decided to say something to provoke them, and then I activated the water magic, created a large amount of water that floated around me.

Those water started to turn into big spikes of ice that floated beside me and even on top of me. I think this must be an incredible sight; what a pity that I can't see it in the third person.

When the guards saw those ice spikes floating beside me, I think they realized what could happen and ended up trying to hide, but it didn't work very well.

As soon as I realized that they wanted to hide, I made the ices go full speed at them, one of the ice poles stuck in the belly of one of them, enough for the tip of the stake to come out of his back.

After spitting a large amount of blood, another stake of ice pierced his head, causing him to fall to the ground and roll down the stairs. I think it was instant death.

The other guard had managed to get out of my attack alive, but I think I overreacted; many icicles were stuck in the mansion's walls. I think I ended up breaking the mansion more than I should have.

"So, get down here." I already knew that the other guard could not walk. Before he could hide, one of the stakes ended up driving his leg. I could hear his bone-breaking in two. I thought his leg would be pulled out.
"You monster, how can you use magic like that?" It's simple magic, and I don't know why I never used it that way. It was entertaining to see so many ice poles floating beside me. I felt like a goddess.

And it also has great destructive power.

"I am not a monster. I am a little girl, now look like I'm going up." I stepped over the guard's body and started up the stairs. I ended up dancing in the pool of blood that had formed on the floor, so the floor was marking all my steps.

It felt like I was a murderer in some horror movie. I feel a little excited doing that.

"I'm coming ~~" I decided to try to make the man more scared, and I think it worked, I was listening to him dragging himself on the floor to try to hide somewhere, but he wouldn't be able to hide me.

As soon as I finished climbing the stairs, I looked at the side he was on, and I could only see a large number of balls coming towards me, they even looked like balls made of earth, and their speed was fast.

I think this thing would be used against an average person. It could end up seriously injuring that person. I didn't know that these guards could use magic. I thought they were just swordsmen.

But even if he attacks me with it, it won't work.

In less than a second, a barrier was in front of me, all the stones hit the wall and broke into several smaller pieces until it made a good sound. This magic is even stronger than I imagined.

"Do you still have any magic to use? Try it." I think this man can only use earth magic. There seem to be specific elements here. I thought people could use whatever magic they learned. I was wrong.

"Get away from." The moment I said that, he started using all the spells I could get. He used magic very similar to my ice poles, but they came out of the wall and the floor, they looked like a trap, but of course, no managed to cross my barrier.

He tried to block my view with some dust somehow, but with just a little bit of wind magic, I managed to stop it all. I thought these guards would be stronger, what a ridiculous thing.

"Hey, you are weak." I created just an ice stake this time and threw it at an incredible speed onto the man's torso, causing him to vomit blood and fall to the ground shortly afterward.

He tried to say something, but his voice didn't know, but it shouldn't be anything significant. I think the most important thing is now inside that room. I activated my search magic, and that signal was still there.

'It seems that the mayor is hoping that his guards managed to win. Let's surprise him a little bit' I went towards the body of the nearest guard and created an ice sword in my right hand.

"This is going to be fun," I said as I swung my sword around the man's neck.

 

Buy a edited version on amazon ( Volume 1 ): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HNGS394

Help me and gain advanced chapters: https://www.patreon.com/igorsaw

49