Extra II
1.3k 18 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Clara, now having her inn, had become quite an influential person in Grenrok.

As a fast-food franchise, several inns were opened around the country, within a few years she had become a successful woman and had also begun to build her family.

At the moment, being pregnant with her first child, she was living happily alongside her husband just two years younger.

####

And the guild master? The old man continued to run the guild as if he were not nearly ninety years old.

It was as if he hadn't aged in ten years.

Lara often visited him to find out information about the guilds around the country, after all this time, the two had become even closer friends.

The guild master's wife, however, passed away only a year ago after her caravan was attacked by a large group of monsters.

The guild master, already being an old man, had taken the death of the woman he had lived with for so many years very well.

But of course, his life was never the same after that.

####

As for those three little girls, do you remember them?

Cenely, Meriwil and Reda.

In the training grounds of the castle, the three girls fought each other in a mock battle.

All three at the time were part of the country's army and also worked directly for Lara.

Can you imagine how Reda reacted when she received this proposal?

As she was still a child, she acted as if she had received the best possible present on a Christmas day.

Screaming and celebrating.

But now, 10 years have passed, the three girls had now had become beautiful and very responsible girls.

Unlike before. They were just imprudent children.

Cenely, now 22 years old, was a girl with long white hair and also quite calm. As always, she carried a sword at her waist. Besides being very confident in her strength.

Meriwil also at 22 had become a beautiful woman with long black hair like Lara. The only difference was the color of her eyes and also the size of her breasts.

Yes, her breasts were enormous!

In addition to huge and powerful breasts, Meriwil had also become a powerful person.

After taking classes with Lara for many years, Meriwil had become the strongest mage in the world ( Just weaker than Lara )

Being able to use all the elements quite easily, having an almost infinite amount of mana, and having absurd magical power gave her the title of Royal Mage.

It was a headache for Lara to get all the magicians working in the castle to obey her since they are all older.

Now Reda is also 22 years old.

Unlike the others, she was the only one who kept her childish personality intact.

Now taller and also having a more mature body, Reda no longer wore her hair tied up on both sides like a loli from some anime.

She had tied her hair back only, which made her look quite mature. Mainly because of her "Tsundere" look.

She was a childish and playful girl.

But speaking of her strength, she was quite strong.

Now using higher-level body strengthening magic, her punches were so strong that she could break a metal sword into pieces.

These three girls had turned into beautiful and powerful women that Lara trusted.

19