Chapter 12 – Leaving the Mansion.
8.4k 9 150
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today it's been a week since I told the maid the plan, so I'm leaving this mansion today for the first time.

Now I was in my room, I was waiting for the opportunity to can talk to the maid who was arrested.

'I'll wait for Lorane to appear in the room.' I wanted to talk to Lorane because she could take me to talk to the maid.

If I were walking alone there, I believe Lorane would stop me and not let me in, but if she's outside for safety she would let me in.

Well now it's morning, so I haven't even had coffee yet, I'm waiting for Lorane to call me for coffee.
Lorane takes a while as she is following all the preparation of my food, as there may be other maids who may try to poison my food, and as I trust Lorane, I left her in charge of monitoring all the preparation of my food.

#######

After a few minutes Lorane knocked on the door.
I had already got up and straightened my clothes and my hair, because I don't like to look ugly, since I'm in the body of such a cute girl.

But it is very difficult to look good, because this girl only has ugly clothes.

"Time to come down Ojou-sama" Lorane who entered the room and saw that I was ready, opened the door and invited me down to the dining room.

Lorane is always very polite, she certainly knows how to serve someone.

I arrived at the table and the coffee was already on the plate, so I sat down and started eating. Well, as always the coffee was tasty, there was nothing to complain about the food.

Taking advantage that Lorane was by my side, I started talking about finding the maid because I needed it to get out of the mansion.

"Lorane, I need to talk to the maid again today." I said as I put the coffee cup in my mouth and enjoyed the taste.

Lorane standing nearby was a little surprised.

"If that's what Ojou-sama wants." Lorane didn't refuse to take me to see the maid, but she suddenly started acting strange.

After a few minutes I finished drinking coffee, so I went back to my room.

I wanted to talk to the maid in the afternoon, so I wanted to rest and read, because that was the only thing I had to do in this house.

#######

When afternoon came Lorane picked me up from my bedroom so we could go to the "prison" to talk to the maid.

'The time has finally come' I was very anxious to get out of this mansion quickly because I wanted to see what the outside world looks like.

When we reached the door of the room Lorane was left out and I walked in alone.

When I got there, the maid was sitting on the floor as usual. She still had her hands and feet tied.

"This room is stinking of urine." The room was stinking of urine, it was totally unbearable.

"So you have arrived." While I was complaining the maid noticed me and soon after smiled at me, it looks like she was eager to gain freedom.

She thinks she'll gain freedom, but I'm sorry for lying to her.

"So, do you still agree with the plan we talked about last week?" I asked as I approached the maid.

"Of course, I'd do everything to get out of here." The maid said in a excited voice.

'This is painful to see.' I was in pain in my heart to see such naivete, but whatever, she deserves everything she is suffering.

"Do not move." I said as I approached the maid.

I put my hand near the rope that bound the maid's hands, so I imagined a lighter just like I did with Lorane last time.
After a while, I burned the rope enough for the maid to break free on her own.

"I burned the rope, but you know what will happen if you try to run away." I said as I looked into the maid's eyes.

When I said that, the maid just nodded several times like a scared child.

"Then at night you will go to my room, then we will leave the house together, I will be waiting for you." I said as I turned my back on the maid and kept a smile on my face.

When I left the room Lorane was there again, so I called her and we headed back to my room.

######

When night came, I didn't sleep I just sat on the bed and waited for the maid to appear.
As I waited for the maid to arrive, I kept staring at the starry sky through the window.

'It's a beautiful sky as always.' Surely the sky was wonderful, not like the sky I saw in New York.

While I was looking at the sky I heard a noise at the door.
When I looked back I saw the maid standing there, it looks like a horror movie.

"It's time, let's get out quickly." The maid said as she gestured for us to quickly leave the room.

I followed the maid, we were being very careful not to make any noise and not wake any of the maids.

We were going down the stairs. As we were nearing the bottom of the stairs did I see something amazing?

'Lorane?' I saw Lorane talking to the same man who was talking to the maid who tried to kill me.

When the maid realized this she began to tremble nonstop, she is very afraid of this man.

But what I couldn't think about was why Lorane was talking to him. Did she betray my confidence after saying all that?

The only person I believed in this mansion is currently talking to the man who tried to kill me.

'There are only enemies in this world.' This girl has only enemies in this world, she couldn't live in peace for a second?

I was totally pissed off now that I discovered Lorane was on their side all this time, my whole world collapsed.

"Let's get out of here, let's enjoy that they're talking." I spoke to the maid who was still shaking in front of me.

When she heard this she started walking again.
I kept walking after her not believing what I just saw, so far I don't believe it.

We kept walking until we reached the main door of the mansion.

The maid opened the door and we left, finally free of this shit life.

 

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

150