Chapter 17 – Getting a Job?
6.7k 14 146
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The receptionist tried again to take my identity on the crystal but it was not working, the receptionist said that I did not exist in this system, it seemed that I was excluded from the world.

'Is it because she died?' It may be one of the reasons, because the girl died and I entered her body.

But this crystal can work by taking one's DNA as in my old world, and if so I think I would have recognized this body.

I don't even know why this is happening, but I want to become an adventurer.
Can I become an adventurer even without an identity?

"How do I get a new identity?" I asked the receptionist while she was trying to resolve the error in some way.

It looks like she thought the mistake was on the crystal, but I'm sure it wasn't.
This child already has many mysteries in life, I think this is just another toast that God sent me.

"Well, you will need to go to the church near the castle, but you will need a fee of 5 silver coins." The recepcionist said exactly what I wanted to hear.

But we have a problem.

'The 5 silver coins.' 5 silver coins are about $ 500 in my old world, how could I afford it?

I left the mansion with no money because I left in a hurry, even if I had taken a few things I would not know where I had money in that house since it was giant.

'Damn, I have to find a way to get 5 silver coins.' I had to get a job or something, because I would have no other way to get money.

I wouldn't sell my body that's obvious, and of course I wouldn't steal either.
If I had been approached by the guard shortly after entering the city, it would be awful.

"Can't I register in the guild without an ID?" I still haven't confirmed with the receptionist, but it's quite possible that I can't.

"I'm sorry, but nothing can be done." The receptionist said that and lowered her head a little, she seemed to be apologizing.

She explained to me that the guild needs the identity in order to create the adventurer card, if it did not have the identity the card could not be created using the guild system.

'Damn I need a new identity.' I was a little discouraged, but of course I didn't give up.

I left the guild and started looking for a way to make money.

#########

I left the guild and started walking down the main street that was full of shops on the streets, I would like to get a job in a store, as I have some experience from my other life, and I might get along well with clients here.

'I think...' Yes, I guess, because I'm not sure, I've been very angry with the arrogant and stupid people in this world, it seems that this whole world was created with arrogant people with IQ below 10.

As I walked the streets I would walk into the shops and ask if anyone was hiring an employee or something.

Most people answered me politely, but some were arrogant again, so I was already getting a little upset and too lazy to look for a job around.

"Hey, you there." When I was close to being totally unmotivated I heard someone calling me from behind.

"I?" I turned and asked before even looking at the person's face.

#########

When I turned around I ran into a tall, slightly chubby girl.
She had a pretty face she was just a little overweight.

'Well, she's not in my attack zone, because she looks over 20 years old.' I thought about it with my hand on my chin and looked her up and down.

"Are you thinking of something rude?" The woman said as she crouched suddenly in front of me.

"Oh, that scared me." I jumped back with the fright I got as she suddenly ducked in front of my face.

"Fufufu, I'm sorry." The woman said as she rubbed my head with her hand.

She's kind, but I don't like people touching my hair like that, it will go all messy.
But leaving that aside, what did she want? She called me in the middle of the street without even knowing me.

"Well, I was looking for someone to work for me, and a friend said of a little girl who was looking for a job all over town." The woman said with her hand still on my head.

Can't she see I don't like this ???
Whatever, since she ruffled all my hair.
Well but setting it aside it looks interesting.

I don't know what job she would give me, but as long as it pays well I think I'd like to work.

"Yes, it's me do you have any work for me?" I got to the point, because I was already tired of looking for a job and that was a good opportunity.

"You're a rushed little girl fufufu" The woman seemed surprised by my statement, but she soon began to explain to me what job she had for me.

Apparently she owned an inn and wanted someone to serve her customers, and since I was so cute she wanted me to work for her because the customers would like it.

Well, I have nothing against it, as long as she pays well.

"I need 5 silver coins, how long do I need to work to get this amount?" I got to the point because I didn't want to be late for a second.

"Well, if you work a week for me, at the end of the week I'll give you 5 silver coins." The woman seems pleased with her proposal to me.

Well I was pleased too so I accepted the job.
The woman explained to me where the inn is and told me to show up tomorrow to start work.

I still don't know the calendary of this world, I have to learn today, because I don't want to work more than a week.

I've worked so hard in my last life.

 

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

146