Chapter 28 – Going after Emily.
5.3k 9 121
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I opened the letter and started reading a small tear fell from my eyes, I couldn't believe what I was reading.
After they try to kill me, will they do it?

'I have to go there anyway.' I knew it was a trap, but I wanted to go there anyway, if I left Emily there would be the death sentence for her.

They played dirty this time.
I thought they would continue behind me, but I thought they would attack me and not attack Emily like that.

'How did they find out I was working with Emily?' I'm sure someone was watching us all this time, but it's very hard to know who did it.

But damn it, just as our plan starts to work out, this person comes out again wanting to kill me.
This is something I cannot forgive, when I find Emily and save her, this person who caught her will not get out of it alive.

After that, I take the letter and run out of the house.
I left Emily's father, sitting in the chair because I didn't have time to take him to bed.
Emily's mother didn't even know about her daughter because she was still sleeping in the bedroom.

'I have to bring her back safely.' I had to bring Emily back safely if I didn't do that I would regret it for the rest of my life.

############

I ran to the location marked on the paper.
It was a place right here in the same residential district, but it was a more distant place where the crime rate was even higher.

'Damn, he thought of everything.' He even took Emily to a place where there is less security, he thought of everything.

He was going further afield to trap me, right?
I know he's up to something for me, but I still have to go, because I'm sure he'll kill Emily.

When I arrived at the place it was a secluded place and there was no one there, it found the best place to do it.

I arrived in front of a totally dirty house, it seemed that this house had not been washed in years, it was disgusting.
Well, he said he would be here, so he is, right?

'I have an idea.' I had the idea of ​​using search magic to see if there is anyone else inside and only 2 people.

When I used magic, there were exactly two people in there, so it must be the man and Emily inside.

I walked very slowly into the house.
Inside the house was nothing, just dirty, really disgusting.

When I looked better, I saw a person strapped to a chair with an all-black cloth on his head, the person was not moving, so he was probably unconscious.

'Is it Emily?' It could only be Emily since the man kidnapped her he wouldn't let her free.

But this is making me very angry, I will not let you out of here alive after doing this to Emily, I will surely kill him.

I walked toward the chair, but as I was approaching the chair, a tall person with a hood covering his face emerged from the darkness behind the chair.

Has he prepared this whole scene to be impactful? He failed miserably.

"So you came." The man said in a thick voice.

I don't know why he was forcing his voice, because I know exactly what he's the man who was talking to Lorane.

"I know who you are, you don't have to make that ridiculous voice," I told the man while staring at him to try to make him afraid, I don't think he would be afraid, but the maids always did.

After I said that, the man removed the hood from his head.
It was exactly the man who tried to kill me along with the maid and was talking to Lorane, by the way, he works directly for the person who wants to kill me.

'Brat, how did you know?' The man said in an angry voice.

Was he an idiot? Didn't he see me when I was looking out the window? Does he think I didn't see his face?

'For a Killer, he’s pretty dumb.' This is getting comical, I want to get Emily out of here, this is getting on my nerves.

"So what do you want to let the girl go?" I told the man in my cute voice, so I couldn't put any pressure on him.

Well, I didn't want my voice to be thick anyway, imagine a loli with a thick voice, it would be grotesque, right?

"If you surrender and go with me, I'll put the girl in her house, and I won't hurt her." The man said and picked up a rope from the floor.

"I want you to be tied up and not try to react at all." The man threw the rope at me.

Did he want me to love me? Is he some kind of pervert?
Disgusting.

"If you don't do that you know what will happen, right?" The man took the knife from his waist and placed the tip of the knife around Emily's neck.

Guu ~~

I moaned a little because I didn't know what to do.
If I surrender now, can I run away after somehow? I just wanted to know that.

If I don't give in, I won't have enough time to save Emily before he thrusts his knife into it.

'Damn, I have to make my decision fast.' I wanted so badly to save Emily, so I had to surrender if I didn't do that and Emily got killed I couldn't live in peace again.

I picked up the rope from the floor and started tying my legs.
The man pressed me to tighten the strings, so I did.

As I tied up the man continued to untie Emily.

After I finished tying myself up I let the man hit me.
Yes, he hit me to make me unconscious.

I hope at least I'm not raped, that's disgusting.

 

 

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

121