Chapter 56 – Night Attack?
3.3k 6 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was in the middle of the night, and everyone was sleeping, but it was not a peaceful sleep for a long time, after about 2 hours after I and the girls went to sleep something strange happened and a movement near the camp.

"Hey, wake up." The one who called was Eleonor, who was still on guard, and it was not time to change guards, so she was still on guard by now.

She called down and waved us all to wake up, everyone was sleepy, but we woke up quickly because we knew something serious was happening since she called us in the middle of the night like that.

The trader who saw this also woke up, but he was hiding inside the carriage along with the coachman, they were hiding in the front of the carriage, they did well to stay hidden since there was not much they could do here.

"What is happening?" It was Cibely who asked.

We came out that something was going on. Otherwise, she wouldn't wake us up in the middle of the night. We knew something was going on, but we had no idea what it could be, could be a monster attack or a bandit attack.

It could just be a false alarm too, but I don't think Eleonor, who is an adventurer for years, would make such a mistake.

"Looks like people are coming, hide." She didn't even explain exactly what was happening. She just asked us to hide inside the carriage; in fact, I hid inside the carriage with Cibely, and Eleonor and Clevina were outside.

They hid behind the carriage so that they could not be seen directly by the people coming, or maybe they were monsters, I couldn't say what they are even with my search magic.

'I need to perfect this soon.' I need to perfect this magic for her to recognize the race or even show who is coming if I do that, I would never be caught off guard by a powerful monster.

After we spent a few hidden minutes, we started listening to many footsteps. It wasn't that much. It seemed like the footsteps of 7 people at most, well, to me, that's not a lot of people.

"Kill all the people who are here and steal everything if they are women catch them alive." A man's voice rang out in the darkness as he approached the carriage.

'Did they say something like that near me?' They just spoke the forbidden words I never liked to hear "Rape" he didn't talk directly, but surely that is what he meant, I wouldn't let him get out of here alive after saying something like that.

I tried to get out of the carriage to get it over with quickly, and if I threw a bullet at each of their heads, there would be no one left alive. They will die instantly and be less bad people in this world.

"Where you think you are going, you cannot." I tried to leave but was stopped by Cibely, and I just remembered that she doesn't know that I have much strength, that's the only wrong side of hiding my power.

But if something happens here, I would no longer hide my strength, and I will kill them instantly. For me, if the person deserves to die, I will destroy and not care; I think about it.

##########

The men started to approach the carriage very slowly, and it seems that they were scared of who might be in there, or maybe they act like this because they always have to keep guard not to be surprised.

As one of the men approached the carriage, Cibely, who was lying beside me, jumped toward the man and thrust the sword into his head.

It was such a quick move that the bandit could not react well, he tried to raise his sword to block Cibely's sword, but the sword went through his right eye, and the man fell dead right there.

'Damn it.' Seeing that scene the only thing that came to mind was when I killed the maid, I don't think I should have done that, she deserved to die, and I killed, but I killed her in a very violent way.

Well, this is passed, she deserved to die and died, this man deserved to die and also died, everyone who does wrong things has to be prepared to pay with his own life, right?

When the man saw his mate falling dead, he ran back and went on guard, and he knew that if he stayed nearby, he could die just like his friend.

"Shit, she killed him." Are they rookie bad guys? His legs are shaking, has he never seen anyone die before? This is a joke, and it is not possible that he is committing a crime for the first time.

They were acting very "professional," well, they made the foolish thing to move in the carriage without even knowing who is inside, so I don't think they are professional criminals.

"Attack them." The man who seemed to be the head of the group shouted loud and clear for all the men to attack, he is the same man who said to get the women alive, I think I have to make him cry a little.

After the man shouted, all six other bad guys attacked the carriage at the same time.

Clevina and Eleonor who were behind the carriage also came out to contain the bad guys, of course, Cibely was still inside the carriage, and she was protecting me, I don't like to see something like this happening.

"It's all right," I told Cibely, after that, I got up and started walking slowly out of the carriage, I don't think I need to hide my strength now, I'm not going to do anything too flashy, so I don't think it will significantly affect my relationship with they.

"Where are you going?" Cibely tried to hold me back, is she that worried about me? Again I see how cute she is.

"Don't worry, and I'll be right back," I said as I jumped out of the carriage toward the man who looked like the head of the group.

Other men in the bandit group were also attacking the girls, but I can't do anything right now, first let's take care of this one.

'Take care of these guys because if it's up to me, this is going to be a massacre.' I thought and then put a smile on my face, and a huge sense of adrenaline surged inside me.

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

86