Intermezzo ~ Regret from Another Life (R18)
1.4k 9 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter IS canon and considered a normal chapter. I just put the "Intermezzo" part because it's one half of a bigger chapter. I've separated it into 2 smaller chapters since the pacing will be better that way.

Double note: All Futa potions are temporary

“Ahh—!”

Esther’s mind was brought back. She could feel something hard and big filling up her insides. ‘They’ve done it, haven’t they?’ She honestly wished it wouldn’t come to this, but alas, she couldn’t fight against her biology with willpower alone.

‘W-Well, let’s see if they at least picked a handsome guy.’

“Eh? Nira? W-Why are you here!?”

Nira cocked her head. She was mounting on top of Esther while staring straight into her eyes. Drops of sweating flowed down her face as she used all her willpower to not thrust with wild abandon.

“Did you not tell me to help? Or did you prefer Aerin?”

Esther pressed her lips into a thin line. ‘So that’s what happened….’ Honestly, the thought of Aerin or Nira doing this personally had never crossed her mind.

She’d thought that they would hire a prostitute with the money she gave them.

In any case, Esther was relieved that it was someone she knew and not some random guy on the streets. But she couldn’t help but feel a bit guilty.

“Nira, you didn’t have to do this for me. What would Aerin think?”

“....Why would Aerin be against this?”

It was Esther’s turn to be confused. “A-Aren’t you and her dating?”

“Not really?”

“But you kissed her.”

“Oh-” Nira laughed. She rolled Esther’s ear between her fingers and purred. “-Rest assured, the pushover and I aren’t dating.”

“I…. I see.”

‘So I misunderstood all along….’

As Esther was deep in her thoughts, she could feel Nira peeling away from her. Her legs moved on their own and wrapped around Nira’s back.

“What are you doing?”

Esther looked down with a flushed face. “Y-You! You took my first! Take responsibility!” She was too far gone now. The heat was growing again in her body. Since things had turned out this way, she might as well see it to the end. Her only regret was that she wasn’t conscious for the insertion.

“Esther.” Nira’s face turned serious. She tried to back out again but to no avail. “What about the Mage girl? Let’s stop before things get m—”

“Stupid.” A series of words spewed out of her mouth. “Idiot. Stupid Nira. Can’t you see how much I yearn for you?”

“...”

Esther pulled herself up until she was sitting on Nira’s lap. With her face buried in her sword’s shoulder, she continued.

“I’ve felt this way since my last life. If it wasn’t for Emelia, I would’ve chosen you. If you, not Ihwa, had consoled me that night, I’d have gladly chosen you.”

“That’s all in the past.” Nira’s voice had a tinge of regret to it. “You can’t change it. You still have the Mage girl to save.”

“Shut up.”

“...!”

“I said shut up. That’s my problem to solve. I-” she could feel a headache coming. “-I’ll deal with it when the time comes. Whether Ihwa will slap me, kick me, or even leave me, I’ll accept it all. But right now….” Esther lifted her hips up and slammed it down, moaning loudly in the process. “Ahn~ I want you. Breed me like the vixen that I am. We still have two days left, right? Let’s spend today together.”

“Are you sure about this….”

“Very. But after this, don’t treat me all lovey-dovey. I think I’d feel sick if you did that.”

“But—”

“Arse.” She pushed Nira down on her back and sealed her lips with hers. Pulling her face away for a bit and slurping up the thin string of saliva that connected them, she smiled. “Didn’t you hear me? Make my first time special. Ravage me. Breed me. Whatever. Just take me!

That was all Nira needed to hear. She pushed Esther down, reversing their positions once more. 

There was no technique. Only raw passion. They both panted and panted until all the moans were muffled by their lips pressing against each other.

Esther could feel Nira shoving her tongue down her throat. Her orgasm came. Nira’s came soon after.

The Archangel peeled away from Esther’s mouth for just a second to let out a series of grunts. Her rod twitched and sent ropes upon ropes of seed deep inside the fox-girl.

Esther’s body trembled. She embraced Nira tightly and let out labored breaths into Nira’s neck. She felt all warm and fuzzy with all the cum inside her.

Realization suddenly dawned on her.

“W-Won’t I get pregnant?”

“I’ve already thought of that. I bought the infertile version of the potion.”

Esther looked to her side. She could see an empty vial labeled “Futa Potion.” Nowhere did it state that it was the infertile version.

“...It looks no different though.”

“The infertile version has a slightly lighter shade of pink than the normal one.”

‘Huh, how ambiguous. This surely won’t cause complications later.’

With the risk of pregnancy probably nullified, Esther patted her belly and closed her eyes to concentrate on the warmth sloshing inside her.

“That was fun.”

“‘Fun’ is an understatement.”

“Yeah.” Esther chuckled. “Let’s g—”

“Where do you think you’re going?”

Nira pinned Esther down again and flipped her on her belly. She nuzzled her face into her neck and whispered,

“It’s my first time too, so take responsibility. I’ll fuck you until my dick go away.”

Spoiler

[collapse]
21