25 Finishing Up
6.6k 22 118
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arnold closed Claire's door and went to Heather's room. The door was closed, so he knocked and waited.

“Just... just a minute!” Heather said from inside. The door opened a few moments later and she stood there with a red face and a silk bathrobe on. “Come in.”

Heather stepped back out of the way and there were two dozen of the battery powered little tea lights scattered around the room and the main room light was dimmed. Arnold looked around curiously at the change and wasn't sure what to make of it, because he had been in her room not long ago and it hadn't looked like this.

“Kelly helped me set them up.” Heather said and shut the door. “They're electric and not really candles, so there's no danger of lighting the place on fire.”

Arnold squinted his eyes for a moment as he looked at the setup, then he jumped up onto the bed to look down at them. “It's in the shape of a heart.”

You were right, Kelly! He did see it! Heather thought with excitement, then she took his hand. “Arnold, there... there's something else I want you to see.” She said and had him step down off of the bed and sat him down on the edge. She walked part way across the room as she slowly untied the robe, then she turned to him and pulled the robe open.

With Arnold's new knowledge that Claire had given him, he knew this was one of those times that called for sex. “You look very pretty.” He said and stood up, then walked over to her.

Heather visibly trembled, because her mom had warned her that he might not notice. He called me pretty! She thought happily.

Arnold put his arms around her and kissed her, and Heather melted into his embrace and kissed him back enthusiastically. His hands moved down and he gripped her ass tightly. Heather moaned into his mouth and he lifted her easily and carried her over to the bed. He sat her down on it and pushed on her shoulders to make her lay back, then he knelt between her legs and pulled her panties off.

Heather closed her eyes as he made out with her lower mouth and she came after only a few seconds. He's... getting really good... at that. She thought, kind of haphazardly as he pleased her.

When she came again, Arnold stopped and stood up. His shorts and underwear were already off and he dug into his pocket for a foil packet. It was what he bought at the store when making bus change.

“Oh, god.” Heather almost moaned when she saw it. She was really in the mood, so instead of waiting for him to put it on, she sat up and took the foil packet from him and then slipped his penis into her mouth. She worked him up to a good point, then she stopped and stared up at him as she opened the foil packet.

Arnold thought she was just going to roll it on with her hands like his mother had told him, then Heather popped the condom into her mouth and then slid her mouth back over the tip of his penis. She had a bit of trouble and had to back off slightly to roll it down a bit and get it going again, then she went back to using her mouth to finish putting the condom on him.

Heather glanced up and saw the look of surprise on Arnold's face and was glad that all of her practising on a banana had paid off. She would never do something like that for anyone else. She sucked on him a bit more to make sure the condom was secured, then she popped open her bra and laid back on the bed.

“Take off your t-shirt and make love to me, Arnold.” Heather said.

Arnold took off his t-shirt and climbed onto the bed and slipped himself inside of her. With the condom on, it went in much easier because it made him a little more streamlined, and he pretty much filled her right up in one motion.

“Oh, god!” Heather exclaimed and them he started to move. She moaned and panted as Arnold pumped in and out of her in a constant rhythm and added the gyrations and hip rolls that Claire had taught him. He gripped her ass occasionally and massaged and suckled her breasts, all of which Heather thoroughly enjoyed.

*

Kelly laid in bed in the spare room and her face was bright red as she listened to her best friend have sex across the hall. She was embarrassed because Heather wasn't trying to be quiet about it. Not one little bit. Her mind tried to block it out and all it managed to do was try to imagine what exactly Arnold was doing to get Heather to make those sounds. One of her hands started to massage her breasts and then her other hand found its way into her pyjamas and she started to play with herself.

I am such a bad friend! Kelly thought as she imagined that it was Arnold touching her.

*

Claire had her trusty vibrator and she listened to the sounds as well. Unlike Kelly, she didn't have to imagine it at all and just replayed it in her mind as she moved the vibrator at the same rate that Arnold had pleased her. She had tried to deny her urge to feel good again so soon, and had been successful for the most part, until a particularly loud sound from Heather had reminded her of her own pleasure and she gave in to her desire and pleased herself.

*

Claire's words of caution to Arnold proved to be right as well. Both Heather and Arnold took a lot longer to climax than they should have, because the condom's slightly desensitized barrier, that actually reduced friction, made more movements necessary to achieve the same results.

“I love you!” Heather nearly yelled as she finally orgasmed and kissed the best lover she's ever had.

Arnold kept moving inside of her until he finished as well, then he slowed down and came to a stop. “Is it sore?” He asked and she nodded, so he pulled out and went down on her to cover her with gentle kisses.

Heather came again when he had barely started and then again a few minutes later. “Oh... oh, Arnold.” She panted. “Thank you.”

Arnold stood up and he still had the condom on.

“You... should clean up.” Heather said and waved at his penis.

“Okay.” Arnold said and walked over to the bathroom, rolled the condom off and tossed it into the trash, then grabbed a cloth and lathered it up. He washed himself off and then washed his hands.

“Me, too.” Heather said and started to sit up.

Arnold came out with the cloth, freshly lathered, and washed between her legs. Heather laid back on her elbows and watched in stunned silence as he did it, then he left for a moment and came back with the rinsed cloth and wiped off the lather as best as he could. He grabbed a small towel and dried her off, then he stood and dried himself off.

“You are the best boyfriend ever.” Heather said and stared at him with love in her eyes, then her eyes dropped to his still ready state. “I want to do it again.”

“I only had one condom.” Arnold said.

Heather smiled and stood up, then went to her dresser. She opened the second drawer and rummaged through it for several moments, then took out a condom. “I've had this for a while.” She said and checked the expiry date on it. “It's still good.”

Arnold watched as she walked over and knelt and she tore open the package.

Heather tried to slide it on him and it went on very easily. She sighed when saw that it was a bit too loose to be of use. “Oh, damn.” She said and looked at the size on the package. “It's the wrong size.”

Arnold reached down and tugged on the end of it and it slipped right off.

Heather sighed again. “Yeah, it's useless.” She said and tossed both it and the package into the garbage and looked at the condom lotion on her hands. She washed and dried her hands and looked at Arnold's penis. She smiled and took the cloth he had used before and lathered it up, then washed him off. Vigorously. The soap acted like a lubricant on its own, so she abandoned the towel and just used her hands.

When Heather felt him getting close, she used the towel like she had used her panties the last time and caught it all. She went to the sink and rinsed the towel out, then brought it back and knelt in front of him again as she cleaned off the soap and residue.

“You are the best girlfriend ever.” Arnold said when she was done.

Heather was very pleased to hear that and stood up to kiss him. “We should put something on and go to bed.” She said, then she smiled. “We get to sleep in the same bed all night.”

Arnold nodded and picked up his underwear and put them on. When he reached for his shorts, Heather stopped him.

“Just the underwear is fine.” Heather said and put on a normal pair and not the fancy ones she had bought. She tucked the fancy panties and the black lace bra into a drawer and grabbed a plain t-shirt. She put it on and took Arnold's hand and looked at the bed. “Um... let me change the sheets first.” She said and quickly rolled the blanket and damp sheet off the bed. She went to her closet and took out a new sheet and spread it out, then added a different blanket.

Heather folded the blanket down and took his hand again as she climbed in and dragged Arnold in with her. She had him lay on his back and she snuggled in under his arm and rested her head on his shoulder.

“This was a really great time.” Heather said and let out a long sigh. “Goodnight, Arnold.”

“Goodnight.” Arnold said, then they both eventually fell asleep.

The next morning, Heather woke up in the same position and instantly regretted it. Her neck was stiff from being turned like it was and the arm she laid on all night was still asleep.

“Ugh.” Heather grunted as she moved and tried to sit up. Her arm started to tingle as blood rushed through it and gave it the increased flow that it had been denied. She tried shaking it and that made the feeling worse, because the movement increased the oxygen needed by the muscles, which increased the blood flow, which increased the tingling feeling.

“Is it sore?” Arnold asked.

“I slept on it and now it's tingling.” Heather said with a sigh. “My neck is sore, too.”

Arnold gently lifted her arm and gave it light kisses all along her forearm and across her upper arm, then he tucked his head into the crook of her neck and kissed her there a few times as well.

Heather liked the attention and let him kiss her as much as he wanted. When he stopped, she looked into his eyes. “Good morning.”

“Good morning.” Arnold said and gave her a three second kiss.

Heather looked at the clock on her bedside table and nodded. “We need to get dressed and go downstairs for breakfast.”

Arnold nodded and got out of bed, then slipped on his shorts after giving them a flick to make them billow out, then he did the same to his t-shirt and put it on.

Heather let out a low chuckle at how quickly he had dressed and she hadn't even started. “Go on ahead. I'm going to be a few more minutes.”

“Okay.” Arnold said and left her room and went down the stairs.

Heather waited for a moment, then she walked across the hallway in only her underwear and a small t-shirt and opened the spare room door. She saw the Kelly-shaped lump under the blanket and took two running steps and jumped.

“Wake UP!” Heather yelled as she landed beside the lump and the lump hopped up about six inches.

“HEATHER!” Kelly yelled back.

Heather laughed and rolled away a little to let Kelly move the blanket. “Did you sleep at all?” She asked and saw the huge bags under her friend's eyes.

“No!” Kelly said. “I wonder why?!?”

Heather laughed some more and then she moved closer to her friend. “I'm sorry.” She said. “I just... I was so into it, I...”

“I heard.” Kelly said and her face flushed red.

“It was wonderful.” Heather said and lay on her back. “We...” She gave an apologetic look to her friend. “We only did it once, though.”

“That was only once?” Kelly asked, surprised.

Heather smiled. “I told you it was wonderful.”

Kelly wasn't sure what to say after that.

“I already sent Arnold downstairs to wait for breakfast, so we should go, too.”

“He got dressed already?” Kelly asked.

“It took him like five seconds!” Heather laughed. “Sometimes I'm so envious of boys!”

Kelly laughed, too. “It takes us longer to brush our hair.” She looked at Heather's head. “Yours is a mess, by the way.”

“Oh, I know.” Heather said with a wicked smile. “You can brush it while I decide what to wear.”

Kelly nodded, since that was her usual job when she stayed over. They went across the hall and Kelly helped Heather pick the best 'after sex' outfit they could find.

*

Claire prepped breakfast while wearing a set of silky shorts and top under a short silk robe that stopped at her thighs. It wasn't quite an appropriate outfit to wear while guests were in the house; but, she was feeling particularly sexy this morning and wanted to keep that feeling for a while longer. She looked up when she saw Arnold come into the kitchen.

“Good morning.” Claire said.

Arnold walked right over to her and gave her a kiss for three seconds. “Good morning.”

Claire managed to keep the surprise off of her face. “Um... have a seat and I'll have the pancakes ready in a few minutes.”

Arnold sat down at the counter and waited.

“So.” Claire said as she stirred up the pancake mix and tossed in some flour-coated blueberries just before she poured the batter onto the large flat grill. “Did you have fun last night?”

Arnold had to think about it for a second. He had sex twice, and neither time was for making a child. Since he knew that was when fun sex happened, he nodded.

“Yes, I had fun.” Arnold said.

So did I. Claire thought and didn't blush, even though she was a little embarrassed to have had sex with such a handsome young man, who just happened to be her daughter's boyfriend. I am such a bad mother.

Arnold watched Claire work and she made him a small stack of pancakes. Each pancake was a little larger than his palm, or about five inches wide. Claire put a pat of butter on the top, then poured maple syrup over the top and drizzled it over the sides.

“Pancakes!” Heather said as she came into the kitchen. She wore a strapless bra and a tube top that barely covered her chest, and the shortest shorts she could find. They were old and half a size too small, so it took some shoving and a bit of wishful thinking to squeeze into them.

“Missy, you are very lucky that you are not going anywhere today.” Claire said with a bit of a glare.

Heather laughed. “I wore this for Arnold. If I was going out, I'd dress like Kelly.”

Kelly came into the kitchen wearing a baggy shirt and baggy shorts that pretty much hid her body completely.

Claire gave her an appraising eye and nodded. “That outfit I approve of.”

Heather looked at her mother's silk robe and knew what was underneath it. “What about you?”

“I'm actually planning on going back to bed.” Claire said and gave her daughter a small stack of pancakes. “I've been up extra early all week and today I'm going to sleep in.”

“You got up just to make us breakfast?” Kelly asked and she nodded. “Thanks, Mrs. Bradshaw.”

Claire waved her thanks away. “I won't lay in bed knowing you poor things would be down here trying to fend for yourselves and probably wrecking the place.”

Heather laughed. “That is so the truth!” She said and looked at Kelly. “Remember last month when mom had to leave early on Saturday for the order at the store?”

Kelly's face flushed red. “I swear that wasn't my fault.”

Claire smiled at her and gave her a stack of pancakes. “Always remember to click the blender's top into place before turning it on.”

“It went everywhere!” Heather said and started to laugh. “Took us... hours... to find it all!”

Arnold saw Kelly's red face and started to reach over to caress her cheek. “Is it sore?”

“No.” Kelly, Heather, and Claire said at the same time to stop him, then the three of them exchanged glances and laughed.

“Arnold, you have the morning off, so you can go and relax if you want.” Claire said and turned off the grill after using up the last of the batter. “I'm going back to bed for a few hours.”

“Have a good nap.” Heather said as her mother left the kitchen. “So, what do we want to do now that we're unsupervised?”

Kelly held her hands up. “I'll make myself scarce.”

Heather chuckled and took her friend's hand. “It's okay, Kelly. We won't be doing anything like that.”

“Why not?” Kelly asked and looked at Arnold and then back at her friend.

“No condoms.” Heather said.

Kelly blinked her eyes for a moment. “Oh.” She said. “Yeah, I guess that would mean you can't.”

“We could watch some television... we could sit and talk...” Heather started to list all the things they could do.

Kelly looked around as her friend talked and looked out into the backyard. “The pool!”

Heather stopped talking and looked at the pool as well. “Actually, I think it should be okay.” She said. “I'll check it and be right back.”

“W-wait...” Kelly tried to tell her not to leave her alone with her boyfriend, then she sighed because Heather was already out the back door and started to use the small pool kit to check the water. Kelly used her fingers to comb her shoulder length brown hair back over her ear and leaned forward to rest her elbow on the counter. She stared at the counter top for a moment, then her eyes moved on their own and looked right at Arnold, only to see that he was staring at her.

Kelly wasn't sure why, then she looked down at herself. Her baggy shirt had popped one of the buttons open and her pink bra was clearly visible. Her face went bright red as she sat up straight and buttoned it again.

I can't believe he was staring at my bra! Kelly thought, then her blush faded. Wait a minute! Heather said yesterday that he didn't notice those kinds of things!

“You look very pretty.” Arnold said.

Kelly froze still at his words. Neither her mind nor her body knew what to do at that moment. He never compliments... She shook her head slightly. He... he said I was pretty! Me!

“The pool's perfect.” Heather said as she came in the back door. “Come on, Kelly. It's bathing suit time!”

Kelly didn't say anything and quickly followed her friend out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

118