41 School Daze
4.8k 11 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Both of Kelly's parents were absolutely shocked when their daughter traipsed around their ranch house wearing only leggings and a tank top. They were solid black, so you couldn't see through them; but, they were form fitting and it didn't take much imagination to remove those thin articles of clothing. Her father had retreated to the den, the sight of his daughter so scantily clad was too much for his tender sensibilities.

The task of watching them fell to her mother, and she was like a statue as she stood at the doorway to the living room and stared at the two young people cuddling on her couch. She had never seen such blatant behavior from her daughter and it unnerved her to think that after a day of dating a boy, she had changed so much. She sorely regretted dressing her daughter to attract his attention.

That wasn't the case, however. After a few minutes, Kelly was just as embarrassed as her father was at being so exposed. It wasn't until she looked at Arnold and saw that he wasn't taking advantage of the situation, that she had been able to keep a cool head. Her face was still bright red, even fifteen minutes later when a horn honked.

Kelly hopped up like something had bitten her. “Your mom is here!” She said excitedly and took his hand.

Arnold picked up his backpack as he stood and let Kelly lead him to the front door past her mother. She didn't open it, because she didn't want anyone else to see what she was wearing.

“Thanks for coming over.” Kelly said and her voice dropped to just above a whisper. “Even though it became a mess.”

Arnold hooked his backpack over both shoulders and took her into a hug. “Do you want me to kiss you now?”

Kelly was about to say that her mother was right there, then smiled instead. “Just a goodbye kiss.”

Arnold gave her a four second kiss and let her out of the hug. “Goodbye.”

Kelly stepped back out of the way and out of sight, then Arnold opened the door and stepped out and closed it.

“Explain yourself young lady.” Her mother said and Kelly turned to look at her.

“Why? You didn't.” Kelly said. “All I wanted was a nice dinner and to have my boyfriend meet my great parents, and then you just...” Tears came to her eyes. “...you messed everything up! You don't realize what... Arnold, he...” She wiped at her face. “I'm sorry that everything I told him about you was a lie.”

“Kelly Katheryn Kendall!” Her mother said sternly. “Don't you dare use that tone of voice with me.”

“What tone should I use, mom?” Kelly asked. “Should I plead with you and beg you to act normal, and not like this...” She waved her hand at her mom's dress. “...whatever stupid role you're trying to play?”

Her mother squinted her eyes at her. “Go to your room!” She said loudly. “And put some clothes on!”

“Fine. I'll go.” Kelly said and couldn't help herself and threw in one last barb. “Remember, you dressed me in these clothes, mom.” She said and walked by her exasperated mother. A few moments later, her bedroom door slammed and her mother winced at the loud sound. She had never heard it before and it nearly shook the whole house.

“I'm sorry that I let you handle that, Katheryn.” Kelly's father said as he walked up behind his wife and hugged her. “I just... I couldn't look at her while she wore that.”

“It's all right, Kenneth.” Katheryn said. “I had a hard time seeing her wearing only that, too.” She said, then she sighed. “I did dress her in it, and it did keep her completely covered.” She said with a sigh. “I watched them and they didn't paw at each other, or make out, or even gave each other those kinds of looks where they expect something to happen.”

Kenneth was surprised by this. “But... he was...”

“Heather's ex-boyfriend.” Katheryn nodded.

“Since he was with her, then... he should only be thinking about...” Kenneth shook his head. “I don't want to say it.”

Katheryn turned around in his arms to face her husband. “Kelly was right. This dinner didn't turn out like it was supposed to.”

“You're starting to think we were wrong to be so hard on him.”

“Yes.” Katheryn said, her voice full of regret. “Our daughter didn't appreciate our efforts on her behalf.” She sighed and hugged her husband. “What are we going to do?”

“We could ground her until she's twenty-one.” Kenneth said and she laughed. “I wasn't joking.”

“I know you weren't.” Katheryn said and gave him a kiss. “I need to get out of these ridiculous heels.”

“Do you want me to help?” Kenneth asked, hopeful that she would say yes.

“Oh? Does your restriction of no sex in the house not apply to you?”

“It's my house.” Kenneth said with a smile.

Katheryn was tempted to say no, then she remembered the look Arnold had given her when she hugged him. That was why she had gone along with her husband's plan of taking the possibility of sex with their daughter away from him. She smiled and nodded, so Kenneth carefully led her to the other side of the house and they went into their bedroom.

*

“How did your first time meeting her parents go?” Annie asked as they drove home.

“They didn't act like her parents were supposed to act.” Arnold said.

Annie let a frown appear on her face, then she gripped the steering wheel tightly. “I want you to tell me all about it.”

Arnold told her every detail, including the inappropriate dress and getting his face pressed between Kelly's mother's breasts, as well as the overbearing fake father act and all of the questions they asked after eating. He also told her of Kelly's reaction and what happened afterwards, both in her bedroom and on the couch.

“If I wasn't such a nice person, I might go over there and give them both a piece of my mind.” Annie said, clearly angry, then she smiled. “Kelly handled it well, so I'll let it go this time.”

Arnold nodded and they were quiet until they reached home and pulled into the driveway.

“I'm glad you told Kelly that you will wait for her to decide when she wants to have sex.” Annie said as she pulled him into a hug. “You're a good boy, Arnold.”

They went inside and Arnold went upstairs, took a shower, and went to bed.

The next morning, Arnold arrived at school to find Kelly waiting for him. She was back to wearing her normal concealing clothing and he took her into a hug and gave her a good morning kiss. Kelly waited for him to comment about her clothes and all he did was ask her if she wanted another kiss.

“Yes, please.” Kelly said with a smile and he kissed her, then they went into the school. She was relieved that almost no one noticed her as they went to her locker to get the morning's books, then she and Arnold went to class. The morning passed by in a flash, then the two of them went to the cafeteria for lunch. Once again, the trio of girls joined them when they sat down, then another guy sat down near them.

“Hi, Arnold.” The guy said and started to eat.

“Hello.” Arnold said, automatically.

The others looked at him for a moment and then at the new guy, then they started to eat, too. The new guy liked Two and never had the chance before now to get close to her. He felt a little guilty about using Arnold's popularity for himself, then shrugged mentally. If it worked, it worked. If it didn't, well, it was no different than it usually was.

After lunch, the rest of the day passed and everyone went home. No one had homework, because exams started next week. Most of the teachers understood that everyone needed the extra time to study and took it easy on them.

The next day was almost the same, except another guy and a girl joined Arnold's table during lunch to fill it. When they heard that there was a chemistry study party, they were ecstatic and asked to join.

“I don't know.” One said. “If there's too many people, we might not get as much studying done.”

“Then again, we could probably use the extra help.” Two said. “The new stuff he gave us is horrible.”

Three nodded. “I think a couple more people should be okay.” She said. “We're meeting in the Library, so get there early and we can all sit together.”

“We'll be there!” The new guy said excitedly and the three girls chuckled.

“Most people aren't happy about having to learn chemical formulas.” One said.

“Maybe he likes chemistry.” Two said.

“It's the company.” The new guy said before Three could speak. The three girls looked at him and saw that he was looking right at Two. She blushed a little at the attention and he dropped his head to keep eating. One and Three exchanged knowing looks and smiled.

Unknown to all of them, Heather seethed with repressed anger at the group. Not only did her best friend have several new friends around her, when she was only supposed to have her, her ex-boyfriend who used to be a loner, was now surrounded by people and they were all acting like old friends. They had all forgotten that he had cheated on her, and that pissed her off.

That afternoon, an announcement was made and all senior year classes had been cancelled. Every senior had to report to the gym for a special seminar, since it was the only room big enough to hold them all at the same time. When they all gathered inside, they saw tables were set up all along the wall of the gym.

“Thank you all for coming.” The vice-principal said to get everyone's attention. “As you can see, there are special representatives from the local college. This happens every year as they prospect for talented students to prepare them for jobs in their chosen fields. We also have school councillors to help give recommendations for courses and if the college life is right for you.”

A student raised his hand. “How can we do this when we haven't passed our exams yet?”

“That's a good question.” The vice-principal said. “This is all based on your previous academic records and is all tentative on your actual graduation. Don't worry! I'm confident that most of you will pass the exams.”

“Just most?” A lone voice asked.

“Sound carries in here very well, Mr. Farrell.” The vice-principal said with a smile as she looked right at him. “Why don't you step out of the crowd and come here.”

A few people chuckled as the young man reluctantly made his way to the vice-principal.

“Congratulations! You are our first guinea pig this year! I mean test student!” The vice-principal corrected and he groaned to several laughs. “Let's go over to the group of councillors and show everyone what to expect, then we can see what subjects you're good at and which college courses you're eligible for.”

That was how it went for each student, now that they had seen one student go through it. It took half of the afternoon for everyone to be sorted into the proper lines, then each spent time with the representatives from the college for those subjects and discussed jobs in those fields of study. The only person that didn't need to be sorted was Arnold, since his courses were already set.

The vice-principal took his hand when it was his turn, waved at the small group of men and women as she bypassed the councillors, and brought him right over to the table where Amy and another black girl sat. Amy was dressed in a conservative business suit and skirt, dark blue in color, and her friend wore a nice pants suit that matched.

“Oh, god.” Amy whispered to Cissily. “Don't make a scene.”

“Who? Me?” Cissily asked a little loudly and ignored her friend's plea as she stood. “Is this him? The kissing bandit?”

Quite a few people around laughed at the description, since it fit so well.

“Please try to restrain your enthusiasm.” The vice-principal said to the two women. “There should be a few other people here soon.” She said and walked back over to the students.

“I'm Cissily.” Cissily held a hand out to Arnold for him to shake. “I've heard so much about you.” She said with a huge smile. “It's nice to finally meet you in person.”

Arnold shook her hand and didn't say anything in response, mainly because when she reached out, her suit coat had billowed out to show off her cleavage. She wasn't wearing a blouse underneath it and her white frilly bra was quite a contrast to her dark skin, which made her breasts stand out that much more.

Cissily saw where he was looking and tried to embarrass him. “Are you getting a good look?”

“Yes.” Arnold said, to her surprise. “You look very pretty.”

Cissily wasn't normally someone who blushed over something so simple; and yet, Arnold's stark admission clicked something inside her head. She wasn't sure if it was because he freely admitted that he was staring at her chest or that he didn't try to puss-out and cover up his indiscretion. Whatever it was, it made her react and a slight blush touched her cheeks. She was glad that you couldn't really tell, unless you were looking for it.

Amy stood up as well and offered a hand to Arnold. “Hi, Arnold.”

“Hello.” Arnold said and shook her hand.

“The information we have here is almost the same as what I already told you, except there won't be a briefing about the job.” Amy said. “To be honest, just standing here and listening to me tell others the same thing is a bit of a waste of your time.”

“Okay.” Arnold said and started to walk away.

“Wait!” Amy said and he stopped. “Sign the sheet, please.”

Arnold came back and signed the sheet for attendance, proof that he had been there, then he walked away and they didn't stop him. Both Amy and Cissily sat down and watched as he slid back into the crowd and disappeared.

“Damn, girl.” Cissily whispered. “You said he was hot, but...” She turned her head to look at Amy. “He's blistering!”

“I know.” Amy said. “I just wish I hadn't acted the way I did at his house.”

Cissily chuckled. “You couldn't help yourself, you tramp.” She said and looked down at her suit coat, then buttoned one more button. “Not that I'm much better.”

Amy smiled. “I can't believe you didn't wear a shirt under that coat.”

“It's too damn hot with a shirt on, too.” Cissily said. “I'd have sweaty pits all day!”

Amy had to laugh at that, because she already had sweaty pits and couldn't take her suit coat off. The vice-principal brought over five young women for the biology course lecture and looked around.

“Where's Arnold?”

“I told him all about the biology course the last time I saw him.” Amy said.

“It was you in the paper!” One of the girls exclaimed when she recognized her. “What was it like to kiss him?”

“This is a biology course lecture, not a...”

“It's human biology.” The girl countered and waited for an answer, as did the other four girls.

Amy looked at the vice-principal, who shrugged. “It was...” She was tempted to lie, then decided not to lie and admitted the truth. “...fantastic. Both times.”

The girls gasped and then started to bombard her with questions.

“Did you know he had a girlfriend?”

“Did you know they broke up because of you?”

“Did you know...”

Amy groaned and tried to calm the girls down while both Cissily and the vice-principal let out laughs.

“Try to give them the course materials when they're done with the interrogation.” The vice-principal said to Cissily and walked back towards the students. She couldn't think of any better punishment for Amy than a gaggle of incessant girls with nearly endless questions.

109