85 It Spreads A Little
3.9k 6 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What the hell is he doing? Janet asked herself and stepped into the room. She had never seen anything like it before and it was oddly fascinating, like watching a guy peeing in the bathroom. It was just so weird seeing it that she couldn't look away. She knew in her mind that guys jerked off, because they were guys and if they have access to play with something, they will play with it. Seeing it happen in person was something else entirely.

Janet watched his arm as it pumped at a steady rhythm and his arm muscles tensed and contracted with the movement. “Arnold.” She spoke before she realized what she was doing.

“Hi, Janet.” Arnold said and didn't stop like she thought he would.

“What are you doing?”

“Masturbating with my girlfriend and texting her.” Arnold said and kept typing.

“What... what are you typing?”

“I jerked off to her not long ago and that it's taking longer this time.”

Janet let out a quick relieved sigh, because she thought he was texting about her. “It's probably because you're pulling too hard.”

“Huh?” Arnold looked away from the phone and at her.

“It's not a piston that you move up and down as quickly as you can to get it to work.” Janet said. “You're probably going to start chafing as well with dry hands.”

Arnold thought about it and stopped moving his hand. “Can you show me?”

“Wh-what?” Janet gasped.

“It's only my third time.” Arnold said. “You know more about it than I do.”

Janet opened her mouth to say no. “Wait, did you say it's only your third time masturbating?”

Arnold nodded. “I did it yesterday, today, and now.”

“Y-y-yesterday? You only started playing with it yesterday?!?” Janet asked, completely shocked. “But... you've had... years...”

“I only just learned about it.” Arnold said, truthfully. “What do I do?”

Janet wanted to just walk away and pretend that she didn't see anything, because there was no way that he could be that clueless about it. No way. She looked at his face and down at his penis, then back at his face. She could almost see the plea there and sighed.

“Just a minute.” Janet said and left the room. She came back in two minutes later and she had a small tube of lubrication. “I can't believe I'm doing this.” She whispered and closed his dorm room door. “This is lubrication gel. You use a small amount and rub it on yourself, so your hands don't rough up the skin of your penis.”

Arnold looked at his phone in his hand and back at her. “I haven't used that before.”

“Oh, for god's sake.” Janet said and knelt as she opened the lube. “Don't you dare text your girlfriend and tell her that I'm doing this for you.”

“But...”

“I'm only showing you how to masturbate without hurting yourself.” Janet said and thought about all the warnings she had been telling everyone about him. “Let's just keep this a secret from everyone.” Why am I not listening to my own warnings? She asked herself with a slight shake of her head.

Arnold watched her as she squirted a little lube out onto her hand. Janet closed the tube and put it in her pocket, then she rubbed her hands together to spread the lube out. She hesitated for a moment and looked at his face and didn't see any anticipation there. She thought that was a little odd, considering she was about to grab him by his penis.

Janet reached out and tentatively touched it and it throbbed for her. At least it knows how to be appreciative. She thought and wrapped her hand around it and slicked it up a little, then she accepted that she really was going to do it and used her other hand and made sure it was slicked up completely.

“You need to get good coverage and make sure you cover everything you're going to touch.” Janet said and moved her hands up and down in a nice and slow motion and even slipped her palm over the head a couple of times. “As far as I know, you're supposed to simulate having sex, not be yanking on it like it's a spring toy or something.”

Arnold watched her and remembered what she was doing.

Janet slid her hands around, up and down, rubbed her thumbs over the tip occasionally, and she lost herself in the act. Just like she had thought, it was oddly fascinating to just rub and play with it. She leaned in close to get a better look at it and kept playing with it. She was actually feeling really calm about it, then suddenly it throbbed in her hand and she moved her head back out of the way as it spouted out like a little geyser.

“Whoa!” Janet exclaimed and watched it make quite a mess on his hard abs and her hands. “I thought you said you just masturbated!”

“I did.” Arnold said and pointed to the box of tissues.

“Yes! Cleaning up is a good idea.” Janet said and moved her hands, careful of not making the mess even bigger, and took a tissue out and wiped at her hands, then took several more and dabbed his abs to clean him off. “I can't believe I just did that.”

“Do you want me to do it for you?” Arnold asked.

“Wh-what?” Janet looked at him with wide eyes and her hands moved automatically to wipe off his penis.

“You helped me masturbate and that made my girlfriend happy.” Arnold said and showed her the texts on his cell phone. “Let me help you, too.”

“Arnold, I... no, we... I shouldn't... I'm not even...” Janet muttered.

“It's just masturbation.” Arnold said. “My girlfriend said it was okay, as long as it doesn't lead to sex.”

Janet stared at him with a slightly open mouth. “Are... are you kidding?”

“No.” Arnold said and scrolled back several days on his phone to show her.

“Holy fuck.” Janet said when she read the texts, then she gasped and covered her mouth. “I just cursed out loud!”

Arnold smiled briefly. “Cissily curses all the time and Kelly said to ignore her colorful words to hear what she's saying.”

“I can't really understand her when she gets going. She's like a cursing machine some days.” Janet let out a laugh. “It's hard to believe Doris is her mother sometimes.”

“She's a good dorm mother.” Arnold said and put his phone on the bed as he stood up, which put his still erect penis right in front of Janet's face. “I need to wash this off.”

Janet stared at his penis, because it looked somewhat different when he stood up. She wasn't sure why she couldn't look away from it. “Um... well, I...”

“Do you want to help me again?” Arnold asked.

Janet looked up at his face and once again, she didn't see anticipation there. He was leaving the decision completely up to her. Her eyes dropped to the cell phone and it was still showing the texts, then she looked back at Arnold's face.

It's my choice. Janet thought. He wants me to chose it. “You can't tell anyone about this.”

Arnold nodded and she put her hand on him again.

Janet was surprised that it was just as responsive as before. Why can't I take my own advice? She asked herself and slipped him into her mouth. His girlfriend is crazy to not see this as cheating on her. She thought, then she stopped her internal struggle and gave herself over to the sensations as she helped Arnold 'masturbate'.

*

Cissily just left her class when her cell phone beeped at her. She took it out and saw that it was her mother. “Hi, Ma.” “Uh huh.” “Yep, another class, then I'm off.” “Oh, really?” She smiled. “Sure, I'll borrow Fareena's car.” “No, she won't mind.” “All right. Let him know when I'll be ready for him.”

“What do you need my car for?” Amy asked.

“Arnold wants to go grocery shopping.” Cissily said and put her phone away.

“I could drive you.” Amy said with a smirk.

“Nuh uh! No fucking way!” Cissily said loudly and laughed. “I don't need no third wheel bitch sighing and complaining about how I'm hanging all over him while we shop!”

“I really would.” Amy laughed. “I'm so envious of you.”

“Did that change when Arnold showed up?” Cissily asked and they both laughed as they went to class.

*

Arnold finished again and Janet was like Heather and avoided it and used tissues instead, then cleaned him off with more tissues. Janet looked at his face again and made her decision. She stood up and pulled her jeans and wet panties off in one smooth motion, then she sat on the edge of his bed and laid back as she spread her legs for him.

“Please help me masturbate, too.” Janet said and watched as he knelt between her legs and touched her with his fingers and rubbed her a little.

“Lube?” Arnold asked.

“I'm plenty wet, so no.” Janet said. “Just start lick-OHHH!” She moaned as Arnold dove between her legs and did just that.

*

Hurry up and be over. Cissily thought about the current class. I need to get to that man before someone else thinks they can scoop him up. She smiled. The poor guy doesn't know what he's missing, so I'm going to show him the first chance I get!

Amy sat beside her friend and she recognized that look on her face. Poor Arnold. Cissily has her sights on you now. She thought and then really did feel envious, because it should have been her going after him. I wonder if he really will tell his mother if I make passes at him? She asked herself, then she shook her head. No, I won't take that chance. I need this job and this course. It's not worth risking it all over one guy.

The teacher droned on about something and neither Amy nor Cissily were listening. They were recording it to listen to later and to transcribe it, though.

*

Janet normally didn't like masturbation, since it felt so hollow and empty when you were done and there was no one to share the temporary joy with. Thanks to Arnold's help, her opinion changed and she absolutely loved it. In fact, she couldn't get enough of it and when he made her go twice for the two times she helped him, she asked him to keep going.

Arnold had nothing else to do right then, so he kept going.

*

Doris waited until Cissily's last class was about half over. She knew how long it would take her daughter to get from that building to the dorm she worked in, and she allowed a few minutes for talking with Amy and random delays, then she picked up her cell phone and texted Arnold. She timed it so that he would have enough time to shower if he needed to before going to the grocery store.

*

Arnold's cell phone beeped at him and he stopped what he was doing and picked it up from the bed.

“Keep... keep going. Please keep going.” Janet moaned. “I'm... so close.”

“I have to get ready to go get groceries.” Arnold said.

“Only another minute. Please, oh, please.” Janet pleaded and then had a thought of inspiration. “I'll help you shop for good dorm food!”

“Okay.” Arnold said and Janet started moaning again.

*

Cissily practically ran from the classroom when it ended and she ignored Amy's laughter and her comment about being too eager to start interracial relations. She managed to give Amy the finger as she left and quickly walked out of the building and across the campus.

She didn't understand why they always seemed to have courses spread all over campus, when they easily could have it all in the same or nearby buildings. She didn't know that it was designed to allow students to get exercise between classes, since they had to stay seated for most of the day and the easiest way to ensure that everyone had some kind of cardio workout was to make them walk far between classes.

Cissily made it to where Amy had parked her car and she climbed in, then she drove it all the way over to the dorm building her mother worked in. She parked out front in the spot reserved for Arnold, which she assumed had never been used because he didn't have a car, and she walked in through the front door of the dorm.

“Hi, Ma.” Cissily said and walked over to her. “Is he ready yet?”

“I texted him half an hour ago and told him he had enough time to shower, so even if he did, he should be ready about now.” Doris said and the elevator dinged and the doors opened. “There he is now.”

“Hi, Arnold. Are you ready to go and grab some groceries?” Cissily asked.

Arnold nodded and walked over to the desk to meet her, as did the young woman beside him.

“Then let's go.” Cissily said and waved at the door, and Arnold and the young woman walked towards it. “Ma?” She looked at her mother, who shrugged.

Arnold opened the front door to the dorm building and Janet stepped out and said thank you. Cissily stopped herself from reacting angrily, because she was pretty sure this woman was going to come with them and she didn't want to cause a scene. She followed them out and she pointed to Amy's car.

“Hop in.” Cissily said and to her surprise, Arnold and the young woman climbed into the back. What am I? A chauffeur? She asked herself and climbed into the driver's seat. “Who's your friend?”

“This is Janet. She offered to help me shop for good dorm food.” Arnold said.

“Hi, Cissily.” Janet said, not surprised that Cissily didn't remember her. She was only at her lab table once a week and a lot of people took the biology class. “Me coming was a last minute thing.” She said, then her face flushed red at her unintentional pun that revealed her secret of what she and Arnold did.

Cissily held in her sigh at her plans being derailed and she drove out of the parking lot in an odd mood. She had wanted to spend some time with Arnold while they shopped, then some random chick showed up and now she's going to be hanging all over him and pretending to need help getting things from higher shelves.

Arnold was oblivious to her thoughts, even though he could see her facial expressions in the rear view mirror. They arrived at the closest grocery store, which was about five miles away from the college, and the three of them went inside. Cissily went as kind of a chaperone, to make sure Janet didn't abuse the situation, not realizing that she was going to do that herself if Janet hadn't been there.

She didn't need to supervise, though.

Janet stayed at his side as they walked around the grocery store and Arnold pushed the cart. She pointed out the best things to have as both quick and easy meals that would also fit in the limited space a dorm room had. She didn't try to hold his hand or paw at him, hug his arm, or even asked for help unnecessarily.

What the hell is she doing? Cissily asked herself in an echo of Janet's question when she walked in on Arnold. Cissily watched the dumb white chick completely miss and ignore all of the great opportunities that she had to tease and titillate Arnold while they shopped.

Every. Single. One.

Is she slow or something? Why isn't this bitch doing anything with him except shopping? Cissily shook her head slightly at the near total waste of time it was and followed Arnold and Janet around the store.

95