101 Circumstances
4k 32 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pam started the movie and the three of them sat there for a few minutes without moving or saying anything. She was feeling particularly adventurous and Arnold's muscular chest was right there by her shoulder, so she reached a tentative hand out and touched his pectoral muscle. Arnold didn't say anything and she looked at his face. There was no denial there, so she slowly caressed the muscle.

Janet saw what she was doing; but, she couldn't say anything or even hiss at her roommate for doing it, because Arnold was between them. She bit her lip as Pam's hand moved over to the other pectoral muscle and down to his abdomen, then Pam's hand reached over and took hers.

Janet was about to tell her to stop when she pulled her hand onto Arnold's chest and held it there. She took in a quick breath and leaned forward slightly to glare at Pam, who had a huge evil grin on her face.

'Rub it' Pam mouthed the words to her and moved her hand in a circle. Janet let her breath out and looked at Arnold's face to see that he was watching the movie. She gave Pam another glare, then slowly started to caress Arnold's chest. The two of them did that and neither of them watched the movie, not realizing that Arnold wasn't watching it, either. He had kind of zoned out, just like he did when at home on the couch with his mother and Kelly.

After about ten minutes, Pam started to feel a little guilty about using Arnold like this to get her friend over her stubbornness around him. She knew the only way for someone to get to know others was to spend time with them, so she had invited herself along because she figured Janet and Arnold would have sat at the table and ate a few cookies in silence. That wasn't going to help Arnold with his sadness or help Janet be more outgoing.

The problem Pam was having was she liked feeling Arnold's chest. She liked it a lot. The fact that he sat there and let her, a relative stranger, caress his chest as much as she wanted, made her a little excited. The firm muscles under her hand made her appreciate the privilege she was abusing, and since she usually didn't have a lot of free time because of work, she hadn't rubbed a guy's chest in months.

It was then that Pam realized that she and Arnold were almost in the same situation. They both worked all the time to attend college and neither of them had the time to spare for dates or to be with someone they cared about. She knew that Arnold had a girlfriend; but, he only saw her on the weekends and as far as she knew, they weren't having sex.

Pam's hand moved lower, and lower, then she looked at Arnold's face as her hand moved over the top of his jogging pants and grazed his manhood. She ignored the sharp intake of breath from Janet and kept watching Arnold's face and grazed his manhood again. He didn't react, so she slowly smiled and leaned out to look at Janet's angry face.

'Sorry.' Pam mouthed and her hand slid inside Arnold's jogging pants to touch him directly. She was a little startled to not find any underwear, then she nodded mentally. He must want this, too. She thought and she played with him.

Janet grit her teeth at her friend's audacity to jerk off a guy right in front of her. She opened her mouth to tell her to stop, then Pam managed to pull Arnold's jogging pants out of the way to expose him completely. When she saw Pam's head move forward and down, she reached out and put a hand on her forehead to stop her.

“What are you doing?” Janet asked and didn't bother to whisper.

Pam blinked her eyes for a second. “I... ah... I was...” ...caught up in the moment. She finished in her head.

“You were going to suck on a guy's dick right in front of me.” Janet said, almost angrily. “Really? You're okay with that?”

Pam sat up and looked at Arnold's face. He was still watching the movie. “He doesn't seem to mind.”

“Pam.” Janet sighed. “That's not the point.”

“I'm pretty sure if he doesn't mind it, that is the point.” Pam said.

“Let me ask you this, then.” Janet said to try and get her point across. “If I brought a guy to the dorm, would you want to sit there and watch me suck him off in front of you?”

Pam opened her mouth to say that she would be okay with that, then she realized what Janet meant. “Oh.” She said and let Arnold's penis go. “I didn't think... I'm sorry.”

“It's okay.” Janet said and reached over to take her friend's hand.

“I just wanted you to relax around Arnold and stop giving him such a hard time.” Pam said and looked down at Arnold. “You saw me playing with him, a guy I'm not dating, so I think it's only fair if you do it, too.”

“What?” Janet let her hand go.

“I can't have you telling everyone what I just did... or tried to do... so, grab on.” Pam said and pointed. “It's the only way to ensure that you won't say anything.”

“Pam, I swear...” Janet started to say.

“If you don't grab on and jerk him a little, I'll keep going myself.” Pam said. “So, what's it going to be? Help yourself or watch me help myself?”

Janet couldn't say no, not when given an ultimatum like that, so she looked at Arnold's face. “I'm going to help you masturbate now.”

“Okay.” Arnold said. “The lube is in the top drawer.” He said and pointed to the dresser next to Pam.

“Pam.” Janet said and her friend stared at her, then Pam reached into the drawer and took out the tube of lubrication. Janet took it from her and squeezed a bit out, slicked up her hands, then gently put her hands around him and proceeded to jerk him off.

“Janet, what...” Pam couldn't believe what her eyes were seeing. “I only meant...”

“Yes, I know.” Janet said. “I won't hurt him just to satisfy your sense of equal incrimination.”

Pam watched her friend work Arnold over and then looked at her friend's face. “Janet, I think...”

“I'm going to finish what I started, since it wouldn't be fair to Arnold if I just stopped.”

Pam was a bit surprised by that statement, then she had to agree. “Actually, I started it.” She said. “So, I guess I should help you finish it.”

“What?” Janet asked. “No, that's not necessary.”

Pam's hand joined hers anyway, and since he was already slicked up, she matched the pace and added different hand movements. Arnold watched the different technique and Pam noticed it.

“You like feeling new things, huh?” Pam asked and her hand moved down to play with his testicles.

“We're going to need tissues soon.” Janet said and kept going, despite the oddity of having someone else help her jerk a guy off.

“Tissues?” Pam asked, surprised. “Why would you need... oh.” She said. “It's okay. I'll handle it.”

“But...”

“I said it's okay. Just keep going.” Pam said and looked at Arnold. “Let me know when you're going to come, okay?”

“Okay.” Arnold said and then spoke a couple of minutes later. “Pam.”

“I always love this part.” Pam said and moved Janet's hands out of the way and used her own to pull on him and then took him into her mouth to let Arnold finish.

“Pam!” Janet exclaimed as her friend took a strange guy's sex shot in her mouth.

“Mmm.” Pam moaned as she took it all and swallowed. “That's such a great feeling.” She said and looked into Arnold's eyes, then leaned forward as if to kiss him, just to see if he would flinch. He didn't and she smiled. “I'm sorry that Janet doesn't appreciate getting such a nice gift.”

“Pam!” Janet exclaimed again. “What if...”

“I'm sure it's fine.” Pam said and sat back. “Arnold, how many women have you had sex with?”

“Three.” Arnold said. “Two of them with condoms.”

Pam and Janet looked at him with wide eyes. “Only three?” They asked together and he nodded.

“No wonder you didn't mind letting us help you... masturbate.” Pam said with a knowing smile.

“Geez, Pam.” Janet said and grabbed a few tissues and wiped off her hands. “You better keep your word and don't tell anyone about this.”

“Are you kidding? Who would believe me?” Pam asked with a laugh. “I've got work early in the morning and won't be here to say anything, anyway.”

“Me, too.” Arnold said.

“Then we should watch the rest of the movie and then go to sleep.” Pam said. “Did you set your alarm for the morning?”

“Six o'clock.” Arnold said.

“Perfect.” Pam said. “Lay back and relax.”

Arnold laid back and Pam laid back beside him on his shoulder. She hadn't cleaned her hands off, though. Janet was going to ask her why, then she saw why for herself as Pam lightly stroked Arnold.

“Pam.” Janet said and her friend gave her a shrug and didn't stop. She sighed and laid down beside Arnold and her eyes kept going to Pam gently caressing him. Why isn't she stopping?

The three of them laid there and watched the movie for almost an hour.

“Pam.” Arnold said and Pam moved down and rested her head on his abdomen and took him into her mouth again as he finished.

Then she stayed there.

Janet couldn't help but stare at her friend as Pam just casually laid there with Arnold in her mouth. She couldn't really make sense of what her friend thought she was doing or what the point of it was. What she didn't know was that Pam just liked the sensation. Pam hadn't met anyone before that would just let her do what she wanted, and she was very envious of Arnold's girlfriend.

They watched the rest of the movie and when it was over, Pam sat up and looked at Arnold.

“Thank you, Arnold.” Pam said. “I know you can't kiss anyone except your girlfriend on the lips, so I'll kiss you here instead.” She bent back over and kissed his penis several times, then sat up again. “I want to keep doing that to thank you; but, we both need to go to sleep.”

“Okay.” Arnold said and pulled his jogging pants up, adjusted the pillows so they could lay down, then pulled the two of them down and put his arm around them. “Goodnight.”

Pam and Janet stared at him in disbelief as he closed his eyes. Arnold's breathing evened out almost immediately, then his arms lost some tension as he started to drift off to sleep.

“We... we should go.” Janet whispered.

Pam looked at the arm around her shoulders and then at Janet. “He wants us to stay.” She whispered back. “Do you want to say no to cuddling up with this?” She asked and waved at Arnold's bare chest.

Janet looked at the chest and then at her friend. “You're not going to let me leave without making fun of me, are you?”

“Nope.” Pam said with a smile. “When was the last time either of us had a guy like this?”

Janet didn't want to admit that it had been way too long for her.

“We'll be up and out long before anyone else gets up, so don't worry about getting caught.” Pam said.

Janet let out a sigh. “Fuck.” She whispered, then she reached under her shirt and unhooked her strapless bra. She pulled it out and laid it on the bedside table.

“Good idea.” Pam said and did almost the same thing, except she had to pull the straps off her shoulders and over her arms first, then she opened the back clasp and pulled it out.

“How did you do that without taking your shirt off?” Janet asked.

“Practice.” Pam whispered and cuddled into Arnold's chest. “Good god, what a body.” She said and put her hand on his abdomen. She closed her eyes and let out an exaggerated sigh, then drifted off to sleep.

Janet thought about leaving and knew that when her friend woke up in the morning, if she wasn't there, she would never live it down. This is the weirdest game of 'chicken' I've ever played. She thought and turned onto her side and cuddled in like Pam did, then she fell asleep almost immediately.

*

Claire laid in bed, practically in tears, because she had been so very close to Arnold at his father's funeral. She wasn't able to force herself to take those last few steps to give him the hugs and kisses that he deserved. She had stayed back during the service, skipped the gathering, and stayed well towards the back of the crowd at the grave site.

Her heart had weakened at seeing his sad face as they put his father's coffin into the grave and she almost ran to him then. Seeing Annie with her face full of tears as she clung to her son had stopped her. After that, she had to leave, because she didn't want to watch Arnold be comforted by anyone else.

Heather hadn't gone because she was busy with her boyfriend, or so she claimed. In actuality, Heather had attended two other funerals that week and she just couldn't take another one. Claire had tried to tell her that it was important to pay her respects, even if she and Arnold hadn't been on the best of terms after the break up. Her daughter hadn't listened.

Claire had gone alone and she knew it was a mistake, because there was no room at all for her in Arnold's life. She had thought that if she just showed up, everything would go back to how it was before. She would stir up his feelings for her and he would embrace her like she needed him to. Unfortunately, she couldn't bring up the courage to be selfish and intrude on his grief. She put his feelings before hers and that broke her heart.

She still had the option to show up at the college unexpectedly; but, without an excuse to call, there was no way she could confirm that he would be there when she did show up. She had to work out some kind of plan to go there at the same time that he was guaranteed to be there, which meant during class.

She knew what she wanted to happen and she hoped that it would. She also knew it was unrealistic for her to expect it, especially since he and Kelly were still together.

Claire ignored her desire to break them up by telling Kelly about her affair with Arnold. She didn't want to hurt Kelly at all, and yet, she also wanted her boyfriend. Those feelings warred within her and her mind tried to find a solution to both things. She fell asleep with thoughts of Kelly walking in on Arnold with another girl that just happened to look like her daughter, Heather.

*

Heather lay in bed alone and thought about her excuse to skip Arnold's father's funeral. She had lied to her mother and she wasn't busy with Eric at all. In fact, the reason she didn't want to go was that she had cried herself out after Brad's and Jake's funerals and she didn't have any more tears left, fake or otherwise. She didn't want to embarrass herself in front of Arnold and his family by not crying at their loss.

She rolled over in bed and regretted the lost opportunity to apologize and to ask him to forgive her for overreacting. A funeral would have been the perfect time to be forgiven, especially if she was crying... which she couldn't do. She sighed and closed her eyes as she imagined their tear-filled reunion. Arnold would kiss her the way she liked it, he would forgive her and say he was only using Kelly as a consolation because he couldn't have her, then he would make love to her like only he knew how to.

Heather reached down between her legs as she remembered what that had felt like and she imagined that it was Arnold touching her. She quickly finished; but, it was only a small one and she sighed because she didn't feel satisfied at all. She fell asleep with a feeling of disappointment.

*

Doris couldn't sleep at all. Despite her calm and collected demeanor all day, her mind reeled at what she had done with Arnold. She was a little sore, since her forty-five year old body hadn't moved that vigorously in a while. It was a good soreness and she didn't mind it at all, because it was worth it. The feeling of him taking control like that and making her come so many times, was the best feeling in the world.

You are such a handsome young man. Doris thought as she remembered the look on his face as he used her to masturbate. I don't know how you can look at me like that. She touched her large sagging breasts and then her pudgy tummy, then she used both hands to reach between her legs and started to masturbate. And I don't care.

It took her a while to wear herself out enough to fall asleep, and she did so with the image of Arnold's face in her mind.

*

Kevin laid in bed and he was pissed.

He was flat on his back and his hands were fists as they gripped the blanket. He had been visited by a police detective just before heading home for the night and she told him a few things that he didn't know. The biggest thing she said was that she didn't think his friend's death was an accident. She said she couldn't prove it and had to let it go... officially. That made him angry.

Then she asked for his help.

He had no idea what it was that he could help her with, being just a high school graduate and her a professional detective, then she told him what she wanted him to do. He had agreed, a little reluctantly, then she told him about who she suspected had a hand in both Brad's and Jake's death.

Arnold.

Kevin agreed to do whatever the detective wanted and whenever she wanted, then he went home and straight to bed. Fucking Arnold! He thought angrily as thoughts of revenge flooded his mind. I'm going to get you, you bastard!

87