122 Supper Surprise
3.8k 10 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You two are at it again?” Cynthia asked with a laugh.

Rebecca broke the kiss and looked at her. “I was just testing a theory.”

“Uh huh.” Cynthia smiled crookedly. “Was it how long he can lick the inside of your mouth before you get tired of it?”

“I'd nevah be tired of that!” Rebecca said and laughed. “I said yesterday that I wanted to kiss him again to see if mah heart would beat fast, and it did!”

Arnold put his hand over her heart, which just happened to put his palm on top of her breast. “It is beating faster than normal.”

Rebecca's face flushed red at the intimate touch, the very public intimate touch, and her heart beat a little faster as people passed by them and saw what they were doing.

“You really aren't shy, are you?” Cynthia asked and laughed. “Does laughing make a heart beat faster?”

Arnold let Rebecca go and slid his arm around Cynthia to hold her steady, then he put his hand on the same spot on Cynthia's chest and held it there. “Yes, it does.”

Cynthia's face had flushed red, just like Rebecca's, and it wasn't laughing that made her heart beat faster. It was being held so firmly and tenderly, and so casually, by Arnold. She knew that he wasn't taking advantage of her, because she had asked him to check and he checked. He let her go without groping her or even pretending to slip and graze the rest of her breast with his hand. The three of them stood there and stared at each other, then Cynthia gave herself a little shake.

“Okay! Back to the dorm!” Cynthia said and waved in the right direction.

Rebecca didn't miss a beat as she picked up her backpack and hooked her arm through Arnold's. “Be a gentleman and escort me, please.”

Arnold nodded and walked with her, side by side and arm in arm, all the way back to the dorm.

I wish I had thought of that. Cynthia thought as she followed them.

“Arnold!” Doris nearly yelled as they entered the dorm lobby. “Someone called looking for you again.”

“Come on, Billy.” Cynthia said and took Rebecca's hand. “We'll see you upstairs, Arnold.”

Arnold nodded and walked over to Doris. The other girls there moved off and hovered nearby. Doris wasn't having any of that and put out her 'back in five minutes' sign on the top of her desk, then motioned for Arnold to follow her. The two of them went into the room behind her desk and a few of the girls sighed in defeat, because they wouldn't be hearing any gossip.

“Sit.” Doris said and Arnold sat down on the bed. “Whoever called was a woman, and I can't say that I recognize the voice, since I get a lot of calls during the week by other people calling and checking up on the girls they know living in the dorm.”

Arnold nodded understanding.

“The difference here is, only four people have called looking for you. Your mother and three others that haven't been identified.” Doris said and unbuttoned her blouse. “The odds that someone else besides those three calling is pretty high... unless you met someone else and they are calling?”

Arnold shook his head.

“Well, I made an effort to try and remember her voice, so if I hear it again, I'll know if she's the repeat caller.” Doris reached out and touched the bruise on his face. “Hmm.” She let his face go and unhooked her bra. “You're almost healed enough to get a proper hug.”

Arnold reached out and dug his hands into the mounds of her breasts, which made her moan.

“I've missed... kissing you, Arnold.” Doris admitted. “We've both been so busy...”

Arnold leaned forward and started to suckle.

“Oh!” Doris gasped. “We... we can't... even though I really want to make love to you.” She panted. “My next... day off... is Wednesday. I want you to... come to my house... for supper.”

Arnold stopped sucking and looked at her face. “Okay.”

Doris cupped the good side of his face and gave him a kiss. “Now that you don't have a girlfriend, I can show you all the sexual positions I know.”

Arnold gave her a smile that made her catch her breath. “Thank you.” He said and gave her a kiss back.

Doris stepped back with a sigh and bent over to get her breasts back into the cups of her bra, then clipped it and stood up straight. “Our five minutes are up.” She buttoned her blouse up and Arnold stood. “I can't wait for Wednesday.” She said, a deep longing in her voice, then she opened the door.

They left her little room and Doris sat down behind the desk after she removed the sign, and Arnold walked around the desk and over to the elevator.

“What did you talk about?” A young woman asked Doris as she approached the desk.

“That's privileged information between Arnold and myself.” Doris said.

“Aww. I wanted some dirt on the campus' most eligible bachelor.”

Doris laughed. “That makes him sound like he's in his thirties!”

Arnold stepped into the elevator and the doors closed. He rode it up to the top floor and stepped out. He was greeted with the same scene as usual, a hallway full of half-naked girls, and they all greeted him warmly as he passed.

“Arnold!” Janet said loudly and came out of her room wearing just a towel and her hair was wet. “Please have supper with us in an hour.” She said. “Pam and I want to thank you for feeding us last night and for waking us up this morning.”

“Okay.” Arnold said and walked on.

“He fed you last night?” Cynthia asked, surprised.

“Not like that.” Janet chuckled. “He had a late night supper with his mom and they shared it with us.”

“Lucky.” Rachel said from across the hall.

“We really were. Not only did we miss supper yesterday, we were up half the night doing homework.”

“Ugh! I hate late nights.” Another girl said. “I'm wiped the next day and fall even further behind!”

A few people laughed, because that happened to them a few times, too.

Arnold opened his door and left it open, then saw the piece of paper on the table. He read the note from his mother and put it back on the table, stripped down to his underwear, and pulled on a tight t-shirt and basketball shorts. He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, then came out and picked up the chemistry book he had borrowed. He sat down at the kitchenette table in full view of everyone in the hallway, and started to read.

The hour passed by quickly and Arnold slipped the note his mother wrote him into the chemistry book to hold his place, then walked down the hallway. The elevator doors opened and Pam came out with a large take-out bag. The hallway was filled with the smell of Chinese food and she quickly walked over to her room.

“Hurry! Get inside before we're robbed of this delicious food!” Pam joked. She pulled him into the room and shut the door to the sound of laughter. “I'm just kidding. They wouldn't rob us. They would just guilt us into handing some of it over.”

“That's the truth, especially if they aren't going to the cafeteria to eat.” Janet said and took in a large breath through her nose. “That really does smell good.”

“Moo-shoo Pork and fried rice.” Pam said and opened the bag and put a container on the small table. “Spicy chicken balls and honey garlic sauce.” She put another container on the table. “Chicken chow mein and grilled mushrooms.” She put another container down. “Deep fried won-tons and plum sauce.” She said and took out the last container. “And finally, beef and cabbage egg rolls.”

“Oh, wow.” Janet said. “You went all out!”

Pam laughed. “Don't get too excited. With the three of us, there's not going to be much left over.”

Arnold remembered the prices on the menu the last time he was there and took out his wallet.

“No, Arnold.” Pam said and put a hand on the wallet to stop him. “It's our treat this time.”

“My share.” Arnold said and took a twenty dollar bill out. “It's only fair we split it.”

Pam gave Janet a look, who shrugged, and she looked back at Arnold. “You don't have to do this.”

Arnold folded the bill and put his wallet away, then kissed her to distract her as he slipped the bill into the front pocket of her jeans. He broke the kiss and Pam blinked her eyes for a moment.

“You didn't have to do that, either.” Pam said, then leaned in and kissed him again.

“As much as I want to stand here and be embarrassed as I watch you, the food's getting cold.” Janet said with a chuckle.

Pam broke the kiss and smiled at her. “Arnold? Janet feels left out. I'll divide up the food and you can distract her.”

“Okay.” Arnold said.

“W-wait...” Janet managed to say just before Arnold put his arms around her and kissed her. Pam chuckled this time as she took several minutes to divide up the food onto three plates while Janet was completely distracted.

“Okay, eating time.” Pam said when she was finished and Arnold broke the kiss as he eased his hold on Janet.

Janet's face was red from actually enjoying the impromptu make-out session. He's a really great kisser.

“Sit, sit.” Pam said and grabbed a folding chair from beside the wall and handed it to Janet, then handed one to Arnold and got one for herself. That left one unused and the three of them sat down and started eating. The food was still hot and tasted great, so they finished it off fairly quickly.

“Is there anything left?” Janet asked as she looked at the mostly empty containers.

“Don't tell me you're still hungry after the pile of food I put on your plate!” Pam laughed.

Janet laughed, too. “No, I'm just wondering if we're having it for breakfast.”

Pam browsed through the containers. “Okay, we've got three chicken balls, a won ton, two egg rolls, a handful of rice, and a quarter container of Moo-shoo pork left.”

“Ha! We destroyed that take out order.” Janet said in satisfaction. “That's enough for one person if we don't snack on it tonight.”

Pam smiled. “We are definitely snacking on it tonight.”

“Then grab another plate and we'll clean the containers out.” Janet said and Pam handed her a plate and a spoon, then they pretty much dumped everything that was left into a pile onto the plate. They even drizzled the dipping sauces over the respective items.

“A masterpiece of snacking goodness.” Pam said and covered it in plastic and put it in their small refrigerator while Janet tossed the containers into the garbage.

Arnold had taken the plates and silverware to the sink and had washed them by the time Pam and Janet were done.

“Arnold...” Pam started to say that he didn't have to do the dishes, then she changed her mind as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in close. “...thank you for this morning.” She said and kissed him. Arnold put his arms around her waist and hugged her.

“I... ah... I think you two... should be alone.” Janet said haltingly as she tried to decide what to do.

Pam broke the kiss and looked at her friend. “This is your room, too. You don't have to leave.”

“But... if you two are... um...”

“We're just kissing.” Pam said and let Arnold go. “We haven't moved up to heavy petting yet.”

“Yet?” Janet asked, and Pam chuckled.

“Well, I'm pretty sure I have to ask Arnold to grab my breasts before he...” Pam caught her breath as Arnold's hands slipped up under her shirt, popped her bra open, then grabbed her breasts. She couldn't help but moan a little as he massaged them and pinched her nipples, all while still under her shirt.

Janet stood there with her mouth slightly open. He just... and she barely said... She thought in surprise as Pam's face flushed red and her breathing sped up.

“Arnold.” Pam whispered. “Do you... want to... have sex?”

“Yes.” Arnold said and pulled his hands out, then pulled open her shirt and slipped it off her, along with her bra. He tossed them on the chair and then opened up her jeans. Pam stood there and let him strip her off until she was naked, then his t-shirt and shorts were on the chair as well, then his underwear followed.

“C-c-condom.” Pam said and he dug into the shorts and pulled one out. She watched with intense interest as he applied it expertly, then she was suddenly laying down on the bed and his face was between her legs. She panted almost immediately as he made out with her down there, then he stood up and rubbed himself on her for a moment.

Pam was about to tell him to hurry up when he slipped into her easily, because she was more than ready for him. “Oh, GOD!” She gasped as he filled her right up.

Arnold got a good rhythm going, then he laid down on her and she wrapped her arms and legs around him as they had sex for nearly ten minutes.

“R-roll o-over.” Pam whispered, and Arnold held onto her and then rolled over on the bed to put her on top. “Oh! That...” She hadn't realized you could roll over without pulling out first. “...you're full... of surprises.” She said and kissed him and they kept having sex.

Janet just stood there and watched them. She didn't really want to; but, she also didn't want to leave. If she opened the door, everyone in the hallway would see Pam and Arnold having sex. That would be really embarrassing, for both her and Pam, so she stayed still and tried very hard to not look at what was happening right in front of her face.

Unfortunately, Pam's moans and the sounds and smells of sex were just too much for Janet to ignore. She knew Pam was really enjoying it and her eyes fell upon where they were joined. Her mind immediately associated the action to feeling really good and her own body reacted. She couldn't help herself and touched herself between the legs, then moved her fingers over her jeans at the same rhythm.

Not surprisingly, Pam came fairly quickly and laid down on top of Arnold to recover. He didn't let her and kept moving. She couldn't even protest that she wanted to savour the feeling as she came again and forgot what she wanted to do. Arnold rolled her back over to put her on the bottom again and braced himself up on his arms as he kept moving.

By this time, Janet had her clothes off, so she wouldn't soil them. She sat down on the bed next to them and kept touching herself, then she laid down beside Pam, who was panting and was lost in her own pleasure. She didn't notice her friend was right beside her and was going along for the ride. Arnold noticed, however. He slowed his movements as he reached over and moved Janet's hand out of the way and touched her himself.

Janet gasped at the pleasant intrusion and she stared into his eyes. He was looking at her as he was having sex with Pam, and for some reason, that touched her heart. She knew it shouldn't have, because Pam was her friend and she had wanted her to have sex with Arnold... but... that he was doing it to her and looking at Janet, made her heart melt for him.

Pam let out a short inarticulate shout, her body trembled for a moment, then she sighed and relaxed. Arnold stopped moving and slipped out of her, which made her tremble again, then he moved over to Janet.

“Change... change condoms.” Janet managed to say, even though she didn't really care if he did. She was pretty far past making logical decisions by this point. She watched as Arnold slipped another one on, then he entered her. She couldn't even open her mouth to express how good it felt, because she was afraid her shouts would tell everyone in the dorm what they were doing.

Arnold laid down on top of her and Janet kissed him so she could moan as loudly as she want to... needed to... to let him know she loved what he was doing to her. It didn't matter to her that he had literally just had sex with another girl. All that mattered was how she felt in that moment, and she felt very, very good.

98