152 At the Museum
3.3k 30 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arnold handed Francine the room key and took Leann's hand. He led her from the room and to the elevator. They rode it down to the ground floor in silence and no one said anything as they left the building. They went through the park to the bus stop and waited for the next one to arrive.

“Arnold? Did... did I just make a date with Francine?” Leann asked.

“Yes.” Arnold said.

“But... I... well, I don't... I mean, I like guys.”

“So?” Arnold responded.

Leann opened her mouth to explain, then what Arnold said registered and she didn't say anything. The bus arrived and they both got on and rode it to Alexander Street.

“What do I do?” Leann asked.

“Bring nachos.” Arnold said. “Nachos make people become friends.”

Leann remembered that first day that she, Sarah and Tanya had joined Kelly and Arnold at their table. She had forgotten to ask for cheese on her burger and Kelly had offered a nacho covered in cheese. It was delicious and they had all become good friends after that.

“I think I'll do that.” Leann said. “Thank you.”

Arnold turned to her and gave her a kiss, then gave her another.

“Arnold, what...”

“Thank you kisses.” Arnold said. “I forgot to give you one back at the hotel room.”

Leann raised her eyebrows as she looked at him.

Arnold knew what that meant, a shout, so he put an arm over her shoulders. “Did you have fun?”

Leann didn't even have to think about it. “Yes, I did.”

“Francine was part of that.”

“Yes.” Leann said and her face flushed red. I still can't believe that we did all of that.

“Then have fun with her tomorrow. If you don't, then you know it was because we did it together.”

“I guess... I could give dating her a try.” Leann said and she reached up and intertwined her fingers in his hand that was over her shoulder. “Will you still make love to me later?”

“I'm home all week.” Arnold said. “You can come over to stay for the night.”

Leann was surprised he would offer so easily, then she smiled. “I might just do that. Thank you.”

Arnold leaned in and kissed her.

Leann blinked her eyes. “You're going to kiss me every time I thank you, aren't you?”

“I'm the kissing bandit.” Arnold said.

Leann was quiet for a second, then she laughed. “That's why you had to apologize when you started dating Kelly! She said you couldn't kiss anyone else!”

Arnold nodded and the bus stopped at Alexander Street. He stood to get off and Leann held onto his hand, because she realized something.

“Arnold, you didn't kiss Francine.” Leann said.

“You kept kissing her and I didn't get a chance.” Arnold said.

Leann caught her breath and she let his hand go. She watched as he stepped off and she waved to him as the bus pulled away. He waved back and she turned in the seat to stare at the seat in front of her.

It was just me that kissed her the whole time? Leann asked herself, surprised. She tried to think over what happened to try and remember if it was true, then she quickly stopped herself because she didn't want to remember all of it while on the bus. She would have to wait until she was home before she tried to confirm what Arnold said.

The bus came to a stop and Leann transferred to another bus, then she rode it the rest of the way back home. She walked back to her house and went inside, then no one said anything to her. She had been worried that she wouldn't be able to come up with some excuse as to why she had been gone so long, and her sister didn't even remember she had left. Her parents on the other hand, were just glad she was back so early.

Leann went to her room and changed for bed. She climbed under the blanket and grabbed a box of tissues, just in case, then she thought about everything that happened with her, Arnold, and Francine. Her body grew hot as her mind replayed some of the more... prolific... things that had happened and she had to play with herself.

After she came, it was like her mind unlocked. She could remember things much better and she licked her lips as she kept rubbing and thought over what she had done to both Arnold and Francine. Her mind raced as she thought over all the little touches, the soft caresses, and then having her tongue between another woman's legs.

It had been so different than sucking on a guy's thing that the novelty took her over the edge. Leann came again and she lay there, a little tired and very happy, and she remembered that Arnold was right. Every single time she could, she was making out with Francine as much as she could.

Her lips were so soft. Leann thought. The neat little thing she did with her tongue when she... OH! Her thoughts cut off when she came yet again.

After a little while, she cleaned herself up, checked online for when the museum opened and set her alarm, then she laid down and went right to sleep.

The alarm went off and Leann got up, took a shower, and dressed in one of her nicer outfits. She went downstairs and ate breakfast, then she went back to her room to get her phone. She went to text Francine to ask when it would be an appropriate time to visit, then realized she didn't have her number.

Leann sighed and checked the museum's website for the number. It was only for general information and for making appointments for tours. She remembered that was what Francine had offered; but, she didn't want to call and book a whole tour. She also didn't know if it cost anything and she didn't know if she would even get one for today.

She dithered over it for several minutes, then she decided to just go and be there as soon as the doors opened for the public. She suspected that Francine would have work to do, especially first thing in the morning, and there was nothing she could do about it. She left the house with barely a 'see you later' to her family, then went to the bus stop. She rode the bus and switched lines at the right stop, then rode it all the way back downtown.

Leann stepped off the bus and remembered Arnold's advice. She quickly found a good place to get them, ordered the large one, then took the container to the museum. The doors had opened barely ten minutes previously, so she walked right up the steps and went inside. She stood there in the lobby and looked around for some kind of signs that pointed to the curator's office.

“I'm very sorry, miss. You can't bring food in here to snack.” A woman's stern voice said from behind her. “I'm going to have to confiscate it or ask you to leave.”

Leann recognized the voice and she slowly turned around. She looked up and up at the tall woman and the sun was almost directly behind Francine's head. Her short red hair almost glowed and her red rimmed glasses made her green eyes pop. She wore a very stylish business skirt and coat, with a frilly blouse and an extra wide tie.

“H-h-hi.” Leann said and she blushed a little, because she had been staring at the beautiful woman.

“Leann.” Francine's face went from stern to happy almost instantly. “I'm sorry. Even being cute, I can't let you bring food into the exhibits.”

Leann had forgotten what she carried. “Oh!” She looked down at the brown bag. “I brought this for you.” She said and looked back up at her and held the bag out. “It's nachos and cheese.”

Francine gave her a disbelieving look for a moment, then her face broke into a smile. “Well, I suppose confiscating them is pointless if you're giving them to me.” She said and took the brown paper bag. “I have some work to do in my office, so if you want to come along and wait...”

“Yes!” Leann said, nervously.

Francine managed to stop her laugh. “This way, please.” She said and put a hand behind Leann's back and led her off to the side and down a short hallway into a very nice office. She shut the door and put the bag onto the edge of her desk.

“What made you think of nachos?” Francine asked as she had Leann sit in front of the desk, then she sat behind it.

“Arnold.” Leann responded and looked around the office that was full of so many interesting things. “He said nachos make friends.”

Francine couldn't stop her laugh this time. “I only met him last night, and yet I can tell that is so him.”

“It really is.” Leann said and looked at her. “He's pretty straightforward.”

Francine nodded. “He doesn't mince words and that is very rare to find.” She said and opened a file folder on her desk. Inside were a few papers, a couple of pictures, and a small piece of stone.

Leann sat there for several minutes and her eyes looked at a lot of things, then she spoke. “I tried to text you this morning to see when it would be a good time to come see you.” She said and her eyes locked onto Francine's. “I... ah... didn't have your number.” She blushed a little. “The number for the museum doesn't have anything to contact the curator and only has information and tour booking options.”

“That's by design.” Francine said. “If anyone could call me whenever they wanted, I would never get any work done.”

“Oh.” Leann dropped her eyes to the desk and fell quiet.

“I meant about info for the museum. I didn't mean you.” Francine said and Leann looked back up. “I forgot to give you my personal number last night before you left.”

“P-personal?” Leann asked.

“Of course. I can't have you slowed down by the office or any red tape that's designed to stop businesses and private collectors from soliciting the museum for exhibits and display pieces.” Francine said and took out her cell phone. “Someone like you deserves to talk to me directly.”

Leann's blush was back in full force and Francine almost giggled at how cute she was. “T-t-thanks.”

They exchanged numbers and then Francine closed the folder.

“Why don't we dig into those nachos?” Francine asked and moved the other folders aside and cleared a good amount of space. She stood up and waved to Leann, who also stood, then Francine moved the guest chair over to her side of the desk and then waved for Leann to sit down.

They both sat down again and Leann looked a little nervous.

“Leann.” Francine said and the young woman turned her head to look at her. She took Arnold's advice and leaned in and kissed her. She was only a little surprised when Leann kissed her back. She broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. “Will you help me eat these nachos?”

“Y-yes.” Leann said and opened the bag, pulled out the container and put it back on top of the bag, like a makeshift tablecloth, then the two of them shared the quite tasty treat.

After that, Leann sat quietly and let Francine get back to work, after another short and slightly cheese covered kissing session, which made the both of them laugh. Leann sat there for almost two hours and didn't complain or fidget. Francine was surprised and she admired the young woman's composure.

They left her office when Francine was done working and Leann had the most extensive tour of the museum that she ever had. The things Francine knew about everything was so fascinating that Leann was pretty much enraptured at the beautiful woman's vast knowledge.

Francine easily noticed this, of course. “Leann, nearly everything I've told you are just the things I've picked up while working here.” She said as they went back into her office.

“I know.” Leann said. “You also remembered it all and can keep track of everything in the whole museum.” She smiled. “You can't tell me that's not impressive.”

Francine opened her mouth to say just that, then she chuckled. “I'm sure you can do it with the things in your room.”

Leann laughed. “I had to look for fifteen minutes to find both of my shoes!”

Francine stared at her for a moment, then she laughed, too. “Honestly, I'm the same at home.” She said and tapped her own forehead. “There's only so much space up here and it's pretty much full.”

“Is that why you studied so much today?” Leann asked.

“Yes, that was it exactly.” Francine said. “You actually noticed what I was doing?”

“I did a lot of studying just before I graduated high school.” Leann said. “I'm sure that I'm going to be doing a lot of it, now that I'm starting college next week.”

Francine opened her mouth to say something, then closed it with a sigh.

Leann reached out and took her hand. “What is it?”

“We'll only have a week to date.” Francine said, a little sadly.

“Why? Are you busy on the weekends?” Leann asked.

“What?” Francine asked, her eyes a little wide.

“My friends and I all agreed to meet once a month, no matter where we were, so we would all come back here one weekend a month to hang out for the whole summer.” Leann said. “The college is only a couple hours away. I don't see why I can't come back here for a weekend or two every month.”

“But...” Francine started to say that she didn't want her to make such a huge commitment right away.

“I'm sure I'll need a Saturday or two, for writing reports and things...” Leann said.

“Leann.” Francine said and the young woman looked at her. “Are you... do you really...”

“I won't know until we... um...” Leann looked around as if there was someone else in the office, then she leaned in to whisper into Francine's ear. “...have sex again.”

“You want to?” Francine asked, even more surprised by the admission than she had at the young woman's composure.

“Last night on the way home, Arnold made me realize something.” Leann said and then she blushed. “I stole all of your kisses and he didn't kiss you even once.”

“But... no, he... I'm sure that...” Francine's mind went over everything the three of them had done, things she hadn't done with anyone else, and her face flushed red. She felt like she needed to rub herself. A lot. She looked at Leann and saw a similar look on her face, so she once again took Arnold's advice and kissed her.

Leann's arms went around her neck automatically and they made out for several minutes.

“I think... we need to go out for lunch.” Francine said, her face still flushed red from a blush.

“O-okay.” Leann said, her face nearly the same shade of red.

The two of them left the curator's office and walked out of the museum side by side. As soon as they hit the street, they held hands and walked the three blocks to the hotel.

*

“That giant hot dog was great!” Annie said and held Arnold's hand as they walked down the street from the vendor. “I didn't get to see much of this the last time we were here, so we had to come back today.” She said as they walked up the steps to the museum. They didn't know that they had just missed Leann and Francine leaving and went inside and did their own tour of all the exhibits.

76