155 Undeniable Facts
3.7k 43 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Here it is, the last chapter until the 24th. I hope you all have a great weekend!

Leann and Francine were amazed as they laid in bed together and cuddled. They had thought that their last time with Arnold, their first full threesome together, was beyond what they could ever have hoped to enjoy in their lifetimes.

Until this time.

Now they had a new benchmark for pleasure and their sex-addled minds knew that this time, there was no possible way to top what they had experienced. It was like magic.

Every touch, every caress, every stroke of his magnificent love tool, had made them writhe with pleasure. Neither of them had felt left out, or neglected, or even marginalized. He treated the both of them equally and fairly, which seemed like such an impossible task while in the throes of passion. To them, anyway.

To Arnold? It was just him expanding his skills and knowledge base. Thanks to Doris' teachings, he had pleased himself as well and made sure that the women he was with enjoyed it when he did.

“That is the key to a healthy and productive sex life.” Doris had told him. “A woman's desire to please you has to be entwined with her own pleasure. The more she enjoys having sex with you, the more she will want you to enjoy it as well.”

Arnold had only nodded at the time of their lesson, not really understanding what she meant. He had had sex quite a few times since then. With the last two threesomes, he now had the proof that she was right. Leann and Francine, two very different women... one relatively short and voluptuous and the other tall and statuesque with a slim figure... both reacted just like Doris had said. The more he pleased them, the more they wanted to please him in turn.

Arnold kissed both of them on the cheek after his shower, as per Leann's request, and left Francine's apartment. He didn't want to stay overnight, even though Francine and Leann had said that they wouldn't mind waking up with him in the bed. He had learned all he wanted to from them and he only had two last bits of data to gather.

He had tried his skills on a woman he knew a short while, on a woman he knew longer, and on a woman he had only met twice. All of them worked. The two experiments remaining were on a woman he had known for a long period of time and then a woman he had never met before.

His purpose set, Arnold found the closest bus stop and climbed aboard.

*

“Are you kidding me, Wick?” Penelope asked her bed partner. “Are you kidding me?!?”

Officer Paul Candle sighed. He had just told the dispatcher a condensed version of everything that Detective Tanner had told him. “No, it's not a joke.”

“Good god.” Penelope whispered and laid her head back down on the soft pillow. “She's... boy, is she reaching with some of that garbage!”

Paul nodded and realized that she couldn't see it. “Yeah, I know.” He said. “Some of her other arguments made a lot of sense.”

Penelope sighed this time. “Paul, I know you hate to think the worst of people...”

“Don't say it!” Paul said, angrily.

“...you shouldn't buy into Detective Tanner's conspiracy.” Penelope said and Paul turned his head to look at her and she was looking at him.

“I thought you were going to say...”

“I can't judge him like you can, Paul.” Penelope said. “I can only make up my own mind with the facts and the things I hear and see.”

“Penny, please...”

“Paul.” Penelope said in a stern voice. “They found his patrol car parked at the station. It was hidden in in plain sight.” She said, then her voice went soft. “They tracked the GPS.”

Paul put his hands over his face and tried to not listen.

“I'm not breaking protocol telling you this, since it's all over the station. They found fingerprints that matched the ones in his house.”

“They can't nail down the timeline, though.” Paul said to defend his partner, Charlie.

“Now... I...” Penelope sighed. “Now I am breaking protocol.”

“Don't.” Paul said.

“Two missing teenagers, Paul.” Penelope said. “They were picked up by a police car and driven off. The GPS tracked the route. The car took them to a secluded wooded area. It stopped once and then after a moment, continued on and stopped again.”

“No.” Paul whispered.

“The car went back to Charlie's place. It stayed there for only a short while.”

Paul had tears in his eyes.

“They found matching hair and blood samples in the trunk of the car with those in the bathroom.”

Paul let out a soft sob.

“It'll only take a few days for the rush on the DNA, since the two teenagers had submitted samples after being incarcerated briefly and released on work detail.” Penelope said and touched his shoulder. “You know it's going to match.”

Paul reluctantly nodded. He knew there would have to be way too much blood to make that copper smell. Something bad had happened, that was for sure. He didn't want to admit that it was Charlie that did it, though.

Paul moved his hands from his face and rolled onto his side to face her. “You might as well tell me the rest.” He said with a weak smile and wiped at his face. “You kind of have to, now.”

Penelope returned the weak smile. “The GPS left our jurisdiction after that house visit and we had to petition the next county for continued tracking.”

“You found the bodies.” Paul said.

“Two teenage males in a very large shallow grave in a very secluded area.” Penelope said. “Whomever did it, made sure the dug up area couldn't be seen from the road. When the local officers dug it up, they found the bodies covered in lime and partially wrapped in their own clothes... with blankets from the house underneath them.”

“Lime?” Paul asked, slightly confused, then he took in a breath. “How long?”

“The GPS track was all on the same day, barely within an hour. It happened fast. Those bodies have been...” Penelope sighed. “They can get DNA; but, the faces, hands and feet are barely bones.”

“Shit!” Paul exclaimed. “Charlie wouldn't do that, Penny! You know he wouldn't!”

Penelope stayed quiet and Paul rolled onto his back.

“He wouldn't try to erase someone like that.” Paul whispered. “I won't deny that he could kill... I mean, anyone could kill when push comes to shove...”

“I wouldn't.” Penelope said. “I don't think I could hate someone so much that I could take their life.”

Paul huffed. “Hate? That's not the only reason. Love. Money. Drugs. Because they can. It was fun. They didn't care.” He said and listed a few other things. “A person can kill for almost anything.”

Penelope fell silent at his words. “I can't imagine doing it.”

“That's what makes you such a great person, Penny.” Paul said. “That's why I like spending time with you. You are like a breath of fresh air after dealing with all the crap we deal with every day.”

Penelope's face flushed red. “Paul...”

“Hey, I mean it. You know I do.” Paul said. “I can't tell you how much I looked forward to our date tonight.” He turned back onto his side to look at her. “I needed to have someone so pure to be around.”

Penelope blushed hard. “P-p-pure!”

Paul reached over and cupped the side of her face. “I meant that your soul is completely untainted by the world. Even though you direct us to some of the worst things that humans can do to each other, you're still that pretty and innocent young girl from next door that I met all those years ago.”

“It's only been three years, Paul Candle!” Penelope exclaimed.

“I know. It's been forever.” Paul lamented and rolled away from her.

“Paul!” Penelope reached for him and touched his back.

“I've waited a long time to say this.” Paul said as he reached into his nightstand and pulled out a little box. He rolled back over and he was suddenly in Penelope's arms. “This is convenient.” He said and opened the little box. “Will you marry me?”

*

Arnold took several bus transfers to get close to where he needed to go. Once there, he walked for ten minutes to get to the right address. He walked up the long driveway and went to the front door. He didn't even hesitate as he knocked. A few moments later, the door opened and his ears were assaulted by a shriek of shock.

“ARNOLD!” Heather yelled and her voice was several octaves higher than normal. She stood there and her mind raced over what reason he could have for being there.

“Hey, Arnold.” Eric said as he came down the hallway behind Heather.

Heather froze as Eric stepped beside her and put his arm around her waist, quite possessively. Her racing mind came to a screeching halt as the situation changed and now she had a potential minefield to walk through. She tried to come up with something to say to break the silence and her mind was suddenly blank.

“Arnold?” Claire asked tentatively as she came down the stairs. “What are you doing here?”

Claire wore a large baggy sweater and a long skirt. If Arnold cared about such things, he would have commented about how much she looked like Kelly in that moment, because Kelly always hid her body from people, too.

“I came here to make love to you.” Arnold said.

“WHAT?!?” Heather and Eric yelled in shock.

Claire ignored them and finished walking down the stairs. She pushed them apart, since they were blocking the door, and she took Arnold's hand. She didn't say anything as she turned around and led Arnold back up the stairs.

Heather and Eric stood there in stunned silence as they stared at the two retreating figures. Neither of them knew what to say or what to do. They both knew that they should do or say something, and they couldn't.

Claire led Arnold down the hallway to her room and closed the door. “Arnold, I... I've been trying my best to try and get you alone, so we could talk.” She said. “I've been... I've tried to... I missed you a lot for the whole summer.”

Arnold didn't say anything and he very tenderly undressed her. Claire's face was bright red by the time he was done and her nakedness was revealed. She stood there and watched as Arnold undressed, then the two of them went to bed.

Claire had so many fantasies about having her handsome young dream lover back, ever since she had to break up with him, and she thought that all of her expectations were going to be left unfulfilled. Instead, her mind was blown as he exceeded all of her expectations. He did things that she hadn't known could be done to her to make her come and she revelled in his expert hands as he pleased her, over and over.

Two hours later, after a few glasses of water and several relaxing breaks, Claire was cuddled into his chest and she kept giving his muscles kisses. She couldn't help it. Her entire body was full of little electric shocks and she had to try to thank him for everything. She lifted her head to look into his eyes and she saw what she expected to see.

“This was the last time, wasn't it?” Claire asked, her voice sad.

“It was an experiment.” Arnold said. “Now I know that whenever I come by, you'll open your house and accept me, even if Heather is here.”

“A-Arnold! Do... do you mean that?” Claire asked, surprised. “Will you show up at random times, just so I can make love to my forbidden lover once again?”

“Do you want me to?”

“I really, really do.” Claire said and gave him a kiss on the lips. “Ever since I couldn't have you as a boyfriend, having sex with you is all I've ever dreamed about.” She admitted out loud. “I've called the college every weekend to see if you were there, then I would drive around in the faint hope that I would run into you.”

“Why didn't you leave your name at the college?” Arnold asked. “Doris is discreet. She would have only told me about it.”

Claire opened her mouth to say she didn't trust her, then what Arnold just said registered. “I should have asked her if you trusted her. I'm sorry that I didn't.” She said. “My own need to try and protect you from embarrassment of having an older woman like me wanting to be around you, stopped me from just showing up at your dorm.”

Arnold nodded. He understood having to sneak around to stop others from seeing what you were doing.

“I won't ask you when you'll be back, since I assume you won't know until it happens.” Claire said and he nodded again. “Then... before you go...” She gave him a sexy smile. “Your old ex-girlfriend wants to thank you one more time.”

Arnold held up the blanket for her and she slid down and used her mouth to please him. He knew she wanted to make him finish quickly, because of her frantic movements of both her mouth and her hands, so he relaxed that little muscle. Only a couple of minutes later, Claire was very happy that he had finished so quickly for her.

“Thank you.” Claire said and gave him a kiss on the lips. “You should shower before you go.”

Arnold climbed out of bed and tucked the blanket back over her, then he went to the shower, dried off and then dressed again.

Claire had watched him the whole time and when he was dressed, she was horny again. “I want you again and I know you need to go.”

Arnold leaned over the bed and whispered. “If I told you that I love you, would you cry?”

Claire didn't hesitate like she had after the first time they had had sex and he asked her. “Yes.”

Arnold kissed her as he slipped his hand down under the blanket and expertly played with her. He flicked one of her spots several times and she moaned into his mouth as she came almost instantly. He broke the kiss and looked at her with such intensity that she held her breath and waited for him to say it. She wanted him to say it. She really, really wanted him to say it.

Please! Say it! PLEASE! Claire yelled in her mind. SAY IT!

Arnold stood up straight and left the bedroom without saying anything. Claire started crying anyway.

*

Heather and Eric had stood at the bottom of the stairs and stared upstairs. The whole time. The two of them could clearly hear almost everything, because Claire didn't hold anything back. She was as vocal as she could be, and if the houses of her neighbours had been even a little bit closer, they would have heard her, too.

After Claire had pushed them apart to take Arnold up the stairs, they had stayed separated. Neither of them had wanted to be touching the other while Heather's mother made those kinds of noises. The noises that only someone having great sex made.

It was quiet for a short while, then they heard the bedroom door open and close. They stayed there as if rooted to the spot and watched as Arnold appeared at the top of the stairs. He came down them at a normal pace and he wasn't strutting or looked pleased with himself after doing Heather's mom.

Arnold walked by them and went out the front door without saying anything, despite Heather's apparent apoplexy. Eric saw it when he turned to watch Arnold leave. He was about to comment when Heather's anger let lose.

“MOTHER!” Heather yelled and turned and ran up the stairs. “MOTHERRRRRR!”

Eric wasn't stupid enough to run after her and stayed exactly where he was, because he knew that Heather would kill him if he ever saw her mother naked. He turned to look at the closed door.

Lucky bastard. Eric thought.

93