171 Friday’s Freedom
3.2k 19 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Please check out my other story, Summoned Again? It's a contest entry and the story with the most readers by April First wins. Help me and check it out. Thank you!

Arnold woke up the next morning, showered, and dressed appropriately for a biology lab. No loose clothing and no watch or other adornments to get in the way when working on things. He was sure there wouldn't be anything for them to dissect and the professor would just go over procedures and things. He dressed appropriately and took his backpack, just in case, then left his dorm room and met Pam and Janet in their room.

“Good morning!” Pam said and gave him a kiss. “Do you think ol' Hamil is going to give us a difficult task right off the bat?”

“No.” Arnold said and gave Janet a kiss. “Good morning.”

“Buttered toast and a slice of cheese this morning.” Janet said and the three of them ate the quick breakfast sandwiches. “Just in case he does break out the preserved specimens.”

“Yeah, I don't need my breakfast coming back up before its digested.” Pam laughed. “I don't mind some of the specimens, since we've moved on to larger ones...”

“She can't handle the hamsters or gerbils.” Janet said with a smile.

“The little darlings are just too cute!” Pam exclaimed.

“My class project in elementary school was taking care of a hamster.” Arnold said.

“Mine, too!” Pam said. “I played with it every damn day!”

“So did I.” Arnold responded.

“I think that's how they wormed their way into my heart.” Pam chuckled.

Arnold gave her an intense stare, a bit more intense than normal. “Pam.”

“How much time...” Pam started to say. Suddenly, she was unceremoniously plopped onto her bed, her jeans down to her knees, then Arnold was inside of her and making her moan and pant with pleasure.

Janet's mouth was slightly open at the reaction, because Arnold usually prepped them before going at them. She started to get in the mood as well, just from the sounds Pam was making. She walked over to the bed and rolled up her skirt pulled off her panties, then gave Arnold a kiss. She crawled onto the bed beside Pam and waited for her turn.

*

“I am not looking forward to today.” Cissily said.

“You should have showed up yesterday for the class you usually take off and Hamil might have given you today off.” Amy said.

Cissily sighed. “I forgot, okay?” She said and walked with her friend and the other lab workers to the lab.

“I'd switch with you if my students didn't ask me to stay with them.” Dianne said.

“We all would.” One of the others said. “Same reason, though.”

Cissily nodded. “Thanks, guys.”

“I'm sure if you don't concentrate on him, things will be okay.” Amy said, especially since she was taking her own advice. She didn't want to concentrate on him, either. Or his abs. Or his penis. Or his kissable lips.

Cissily sighed again when she saw her friend's face. “Let's just get this first class over with.”

None of the others had the heart to remind her that it was double lab day for the third year class. When they entered the lab, however... Arnold was not there... and neither were the two girls he was with in class on Monday. He was always early, even when he didn't have to be there, so something had to have happened for him to be late.

They got to work and set up the preparation materials. The professor arrived at the lab class a few minutes later and he prepped his own work station. They all finished just in time, when the buzzer went off and the lab door opened. The students poured in and assumed their proper seats at their designated tables.

The problem everyone soon discovered was there were three people missing from Cissily's table. The professor noticed the absence and looked at Cissily.

“Don't look at me! I haven't seen him since Monday's class.” Cissily said.

She didn't curse. A lot of the other people in the room thought.

“Well, I guess we can get started...” Hamil started to say, then the lab door opened and two slightly dishevelled girls came in with huge smiles as the buzzer rang again. Right behind them was a slightly dishevelled Arnold.

“We... just... made it!” Pam panted and plopped down onto her stool. “Hoo. Hoooo.”

“I've never... run... that fast.” Janet said and plunked down on her stool. “Thanks, Arnold.”

Arnold sat down between them at Cissily's table.

“Where the fuck were you?” Cissily snapped at them.

“Right there!” Pam said and looked at Janet, then the both of them burst out laughing. Everyone just stared at them as they laughed themselves out.

“S-s-sorry, Professor.” Janet said. “The run here... made us giddy.” She said as an explanation and calmed down. “I'll change my alarm again to make sure we're not almost late again.”

Hamil nodded and started the class. Arnold had been right. It was all going to be procedure and proper handling of the new specimens, and to familiarize them to the different setup and requirements. It wasn't much of a modification to the standard he already knew, so he picked it up quickly. Pam and Janet were seeing the new setup for the first time, since they were now third year students, and Arnold assisted them with everything.

Cissily couldn't very well get angry at him for it, since he wasn't wasting her time; but, he was technically doing her job with two of her students. She had to take Amy's advice and did her best to not concentrate on him and she took better care of the two remaining students.

The class passed by and came to an end, then there was an off class before lunch. Pam and Janet knew Arnold had to go somewhere, so they kissed him goodbye and went to the cafeteria alone. Arnold went to Ida's class and went right inside. Ida looked at him with a bit of surprise, then he held a hand out to Dalla.

No! She promised that... Ida started to think.

“Oh, right! You needed me to drive you somewhere today.” Dalla said. “Mistress, I'll be back later. I need to fulfill our part of the agreement.”

Ida could only nod as Dalla took Arnold's hand and they left the classroom together.

Arnold led her all the way back to the dorm. He waved to Doris as he passed her and rode the elevator to the top floor. No one was in the hallway, because they were all in class, and he took Dalla into his room. He let her hand go and changed his clothes from lab appropriate into one of his suits. Dalla was actually impressed as he went from college life to professional life so easily. She had also stared at the bulge in his underwear when it had been revealed.

Arnold took her hand again and left the dorm room. They went down in the elevator and left the building. The van was parked in his spot and he opened the driver's side door for her. She climbed in and he shut the door for her, then he went around and climbed into the passenger side.

“Where are we going?” Dalla asked and started the van.

“The Department of Motor Vehicles.” Arnold said.

Dalla didn't ask why and pulled out of the parking lot. It wasn't really any of her business, even though she was curious about the answer. She drove him to where it was and parked in the large government building parking lot.

“Do you want me to come in with you?” Dalla asked as she let her curiosity get the better of her.

“If you want to.” Arnold said and unbuckled his seat belt. She did as well and they both stepped out of the van. To her surprise, he took her hand again and led her across the parking lot and into the building. It was only a little crowded and he looked at the different lines. He went to the general one and waited. When he reached the window of the cubicle, the woman behind it spoke.

“What can I do for you today.” She said as a statement and not as a question.

“I want to take the written driver's test.” Arnold said.

“ID please. If you don't have ID, then a birth certificate and Social Security is required.” The woman said and Arnold gave her what she asked for. She worked on her computer for several minutes and handed the things back to him. She reached behind herself to a large stack of papers, without looking first, and put the paper on the counter. “You have thirty minutes to complete it.” She said and looked down to get one of the cheap pens from her desk drawer.

Arnold took out his own pen and started filling out the multiple choice answers.

“When you are finished, it will be marked. If you pass with a high enough percentage...” She picked up the pen and went to put it on the paper, then she saw him finish the test. “What did you...”

Arnold handed it to her. “Mark this, please.”

The clerk took the sheet and put it down, saw that the little check boxes under the questions had a mark in them. She opened her drawer and took out the cardboard template that showed only the right answers to lay over it. Her eyes scanned down it to count the wrong answers and to subtract them from 100, then her eyes widened. None of the boxes were empty. She frowned and checked to see that she had it facing the right direction and right side up, then checked again.

She blinked her eyes in disbelief and moved the template out of the way and marked 100 on the top of the sheet, signed it herself, then used her computer. A minute later, she printed out a paper version of a beginner's license permit.

“You have limited driving permission for six months. You must have a licensed driver with you at all times and you can't drive at night. You need to make an appointment to take the full driving test before the six months is up, or you will need to take the written test again.” She said, then she smiled. “It's a different test and you can't have memorized the answers.”

“Do you have it?” Arnold asked.

The clerk gave him a skeptical look for a moment and shrugged. She had to turn around this time to open a filing cabinet and took out a test sheet. She handed it over and Arnold did the same thing he did with the first test. He barely read the questions and marked the answers, then handed it back.

“You didn't just...” The woman shook her head and took out a different template. It matched perfectly and none of the little boxes it revealed were empty. “You did.” She said, completely surprised.

“Who gives the driving tests?” Arnold asked.

“I do.” She said. “In fact, I have an appointment in twenty minutes.” She looked into his eyes and was intrigued at the bright blue. “You still have to call for an appointment.”

“Okay.” Arnold said and walked over to the seats. He still held Dalla's hand, so she went with him. He sat down to wait and she sat down as well.

“Arnold, what are you doing?” Dalla asked.

“Waiting for an appointment.” Arnold said.

“You heard what she said, right?” Dalla asked and he nodded. She let out a sigh and leaned back in the seat. She didn't have to be back at the college until late that afternoon, since Ida had a double class of Liberal Arts and wouldn't need her there until afterwards. It wasn't until ten minutes later that Dalla realized that she actually liked just sitting there and holding someone's hand.

Dalla wasn't rushing around or trying to prep something for someone else. She also hadn't thanked him for what he did earlier that week. “Arnold.” She said and he turned his head to look at her. “Thank you for this week.”

Arnold leaned in and gave her a soft and tender kiss. She reacted without thinking and a quick kiss became a deep and passionate kiss. After several seconds and a bit more public excitement than she was normally used to, Dalla let out a gasp and broke the kiss.

“I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...” Dalla's face flushed red. “...I mean, I did. I just couldn't help myself.”

Arnold gave her a smile and sat back.

“I regret telling you that we can't have sex anymore.” Dalla admitted and she blushed harder. “It was wonderful and I can't thank you enough for making me feel so good.” She said, then her blush faded. “I can't let it interfere with taking care of Ida, though. I know you understand what I mean.”

Arnold nodded and looked at the clerk that administered the written test as she changed places with another woman. He stood up and Dalla stood up with him, since he still had a hold of her hand.

The clerk put on her jacket and came around her desk with a clipboard and a stern expression. “Eleven-thirty appointment with...” She stopped talking and looked at Arnold with surprise on her face. “...Mr. Strickland.”

“Good god.” Dalla whispered. “When did you make the appointment?”

“Last week when I knew I'd need a license.” Arnold said.

“But... you just... only today...” Dalla remembered him saying he drove occasionally, which meant he had been driving illegally.

Arnold gave her a quick kiss. “Shh.” He whispered.

“I assume you have a vehicle.” The clerk, now instructor asked.

“Dalla, I need to borrow the van.” Arnold said and she handed over the keys without a word. “It's in the parking lot.”

The instructor nodded and the three of them left the building and went to the van. What followed was the most perfect driving test she had ever administered. It was almost mechanical in its precision and she wondered how he had learned to drive so well. He didn't get anything wrong, even when the trick portion of the test came and she told him to turn right up a one way street. He passed it and turned right at the next street and went around the one way, then resumed the direction she had previously indicated.

They pulled into the parking lot of the government building and parked, also with precision in the exact middle of the parking space, and the instructor held her hand out. Arnold took the hand and bent over it to kiss the back of it, just like he had for Ida and Dalla.

The instructor blushed at the gallant gesture, then she smiled. “I need your temporary permit.”

Arnold kept hold of her hand, took out the permit, and put it in her hand. She clipped it to her clipboard as she wrote out the information again, then somehow pulled out a small ink stamp and tapped the temporary license.

“Congratulations, Mr. Strickland. You can pick up your official beginner's license in a few days or we can mail it to you.”

“I'll pick it up.” Arnold said. “It's Friday, so a few days is Monday.”

The woman chuckled. “A few business days, so Wednesday. I can actually print one off right now; but, red tape and bureaucracy require me to make you wait.”

Arnold nodded his understanding. After reading about laws, the cases that secretary had shown him, and the handbook on police procedure he had found in the duffle-like equipment bag, had given him a good knowledge base to pull from.

“What I can do is thank you for showing me what a fantastic driver you are.” The instructor said and Dalla took in a quick breath. “So, thank you.”

Arnold leaned over and was about to give her a kiss.

“You're welcome!” Dalla said as she moved forward to intercept him and put a hand on his shoulder. “Don't mind him. He's a kidder. A real ham.”

The instructor gave her an incredulous look, then she looked at Arnold. “You were going to kiss me just now, weren't you?”

“Yes.” Arnold said and Dalla sighed.

“Why?” The instructor asked, curious.

“It's a thank you kiss.” Arnold said.

“He's the kissing bandit.” Dalla said and covered her mouth. “I wasn't supposed to say I knew that.”

The instructor had to smile at that. “So, it doesn't matter if I'm married?” She asked and he shook his head. “Gay?” She asked and he shook his head again. “What if I was as ugly as a dog?”

Arnold looked at her face with scrutiny. “Are you?”

“NO!” The instructor gasped at the insult, then she realized what she had asked and sighed. She worded that poorly and he asked if she had thought that she was that ugly. “It was just a question.” She said. “IF I was ugly...” She heavily emphasized the 'if'. “...would you still kiss me?”

“Yes.” Arnold said.

“Do you know that it's inappropriate to kiss random women?” The instructor asked.

“You're not a random woman.” Arnold said. “You gave me a written test and a driving test.”

She had to think about that for a minute. “You don't stop random women on the street and kiss them?”

“No.” Arnold said.

“It's good to know that you have some standards.” The instructor said, then she chuckled. “I can't believe I'm sitting in a stranger's vehicle and discussing the merits of kissing strangers.”

“You know my name.” Arnold said. “What's yours?”

“Karen.” She said. “Karen Harper.”

Arnold slid close and put his arms around her. “Hello, Karen.” He said and kissed her.

Dalla sat there and stared at him. He was kissing a woman he just met as if he had known her all his life and was deeply in love with her. He doesn't do anything by half measures, does he? She asked herself and waited to see how long he would do it for.

It took him ten minutes.

Karen was starry eyed and breathing a little heavy when Arnold broke the kiss. She had hugged him tightly and gave as good as she got. “How many girlfriends do you have?”

“None.” Arnold said and she gasped.

“I... well, that is... if you...” Karen didn't want to admit that she was married.

“We can't have sex.” Arnold said and let her go, then took her hand and tapped the ring on her finger.

Dammit. Karen thought, then sighed in disappointment. “I wish my husband could kiss like you.”

“Teach him.” Arnold said. “Kiss him like you just kissed me.

“But... won't he ask...”

“He'll fuck you wherever you are if you do.” Arnold said.

Karen gasped at the curse, then she felt herself tingle between her legs. “We are both off for lunch.”

“Then go and get him.” Dalla said and the instructor nodded, picked up her things, and left. “We should head back.”

Arnold nodded and drove the van back to the campus.

82