Chapter 56 – BBQ Party? The heroines are in a hurry
1.3k 1 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early in the morning, Japanese search engines had hot news that left people shocked and eager to gossip.

"Have you also seen today's hot news? Hehe not long ago a lot of dirt belonging to that old man Lucifuge was exposed, and now there is another person who is no less evil than the first."

"Just what is wrong with these nobles? I suspect that not only one or two, but many other nobles in this country are also not completely clean, right? They must have their own dark secrets, it's just that no one has revealed them yet."

"You talk as if you've never done anything bad in your life."

"Hah! Of course... I've done bad things too, it's just that I weren't as bad as what old man Lucifuge and this old man from the Himejima family did, okay?"

The office man pointed at the news on his cell phone while showing it to his friend who was sitting beside him.

The other man laughed, and nodded to his friend.

On the cell phone, not only the two of them, even other people also saw it on their respective devices.

The former head of the Himejima clan, Suou Himejima, have many photos and videos of his crimes spread across the internet. There people can see that this old man is a very cruel person, very different from his calm and friendly image in public. On the surface he was a good person, but inside he was a very dark person.

Now of course many people also have a dark side to them, but in this situation, many of them just wanted to join in the fun and gossip about the hot news of the day.

There are quite a lot of evidence of Suou Himejima's crimes scattered on the internet, including evidence of a transaction where he hired an assassin to kill his own relatives so that he would have more chances to become the head of the Himejima clan 10 years ago.

And the other evidence is in the period of Suou Himejima's tenure when he became the clan chief. After becoming the clan chief, he was still greedy and did many bad things behind the scenes. For example, it was like threatening people and even killing a few more people in order to improve and stabilize the Himejima Family as a first-class family in Tokyo.

To be honest, many rich people and other officials understood what Suou did was nothing but for the sake of the family, even many of them had done it too. Basically many officials in this country are not saints, it's just that they hide the evidence of their crimes well.

Suou Himejima, this guy is just unlucky or he might have provoked someone he shouldn't have provoked.

Well the people who had participated in the Antique Street auction earlier knew who the person Suou Himejima had provoked was. Knowing this they could only shake their heads and sneer. After all, who made Suou so reckless to provoke people from the big family.

"Suou, do you have something to say about today's hot news?"

In a magnificent hall with a traditional Japanese style, the atmosphere inside the room was solemn and serious so the people of the Himejima clan gathered did not dare to joke around in this situation.

Their gazes were often fixed on the current Himejima Clan Chief, Baraqiel Himejima who had just asked the question. And their former clan head, Suou Himejima who was currently a criminal suspect.

Suou had a dark expression as he stood in the center of the hall and stood in front of Baraqiel who was sitting on the clan chief's chair.

The many stares from the Himejima clan members didn't help either, all those stares were looking at him sharply which made him very uncomfortable in this situation.

Although he was very angry and sad that many bad things he did were revealed, even to the point of spreading on the internet which made him lose a lot of face.

He still maintained his calm and dignified expression, he even looked at Baraqiel with a mocking look in his eyes that was not hidden.

"That's right. I did all that and I don't regret it. If it wasn't for what I did, do you all think the Himejima family would have remained a first-class family in Tokyo for so many years? No, it's all because of me!"

"And you Baraqiel, you're just enjoying all the effort I've put in after you became the new clan head. You were content with the status quo and didn't take any action over the years to develop the Himejima family further."

"Compared to you, I'm dozens of times better even though the methods I use are dirty!"

"SUOU! How dare you talk to me like that!!"

"Hahahaha what? Are you angry, Baraqiel?"

Suou's expression distorted with a cruel grin, he didn't bother using his mask anymore, after all after the evidence of his crime was exposed, he was basically over.

Since he only had a little time before the police came to arrest him, he wanted to vent all his frustrations and taunt Baraqiel.

Little did he know, he could guess that all the bad things that happened to him today must be related to young master Riser whom he had provoked yesterday.

He regretted being so blind as to not recognize who the person he provoked yesterday was. If not for wanting to help Issei back then, he would not have to be in this situation now.

Issei, that person could not even be contacted anymore since the auction was over. Which made him even more certain that that person ran away because he didn't want to get involved with him anymore.

If he had the chance, he wanted to beat Issei up with his old bones. But unfortunately, he couldn't vent his anger on Issei because he didn't know where he was now.

The elders and other members of the Himejima clan were dumbfounded, they were surprised at the change in Suou who even dared to scold the clan chief at this time.

Baraqiel was the same, he was surprised, but he was also angry with what Suou said. He had long disliked the old man in front of him because he knew the other party wanted the position of clan chief again.

After seeing a lot of evidence of the other party's crimes on the internet, if all of that wasn't exposed now, it was probably only a matter of time before the old man staged a rebellion to kill him and even harm his daughter to regain the position of clan chief.

"Since you admitted it, then don't blame me for being cruel. As the clan chief and for the sake of this family's reputation, I decided to strip you of all status in the family and send you to the police so that you can atone for all your sins."

"Do any of you have any objections?"

Baraqiel asked the other elders in the room.

"I agree!"

"Me too!"

"We support the clan chief's decision!"

"Even though Suou has contributed a lot to the family, but since he did it in a dirty way and it was all exposed on the internet. Keeping such a person in this family will only taint the reputation of the Himejima family! So I agree!"

The elders agreed unanimously, Baraqiel nodded in satisfaction.

Suou's expression became even uglier, is this how these people repay me after everything I did for the family?

Hehe if I had known it would be like this, I wouldn't have bothered to do so many dirty things for the sake of this family.

But alas, regrets often come too late, there's no point in complaining after all this has happened.

He could only obediently let the police arrest him and maybe after this he would spend the rest of his life in prison.

...

"Pfft! Sister Fia, see? I managed to get that old man in jail!"

"Un, amazing~ Ophis, what do you want as a reward?"

"Hehe I want to have a lot of Riser's cookies-- cough, I mean Master!"

"Hm..."

Grayfia held her chin with one hand as if she was contemplating a difficult choice.

"Okay, how about two jars?"

Ophis was very happy to hear this, but considering the number of Riser-made cookie jars in the drawer, she couldn't help but be greedy.

"Uh... I've already posted someone's disgrace and even got him thrown in jail. Isn't it reasonable that I get 7?"

Grayfia rolled her eyes, since when was there such a standard reward for putting someone in jail.

You loli, I know you're just greedy to get more cookies!

If it was a normal cake sold by someone else, I wouldn't complain, but this is Riser's cake!

"5."

"6!"

"... 4."

"Hey why are there so few?!"

"Accept or not?"

Ophis looked at the silver-haired woman sitting beside her with a frown. If it wasn't for the other party being basically the hostess, she wouldn't have argued and would have taken her reward straight to the kitchen drawer.

She ground her teeth and reluctantly nodded.

"Okay, I'll take 4."

Looking at Ophis who had already run to the kitchen to get a few jars of Riser's homemade cookies for her to take to her own room. Grayfia giggled and continued watching TV in the living room with a lazy cat-like sitting posture.

She didn't go to work today, after all there wasn't much work that required her to be present at the company. If there was nothing important, she could also choose not to go to the company and let her subordinates do the work.

Riser who accidentally eavesdropped on what had just happened, he continued down from the top floor and walked casually as if he didn't know anything.

[No wonder there's so much news about Suou Himejima today. It turns out that before I did anything, Grayfia and Ophis had already conspired to throw that old man into prison!]

[Crazy! These heroines are really merciless. By the way, why use the cake I made as a reward for your achievement? You guys really like the food I made... Maybe I should give you guys a reward for helping me? Well how about we have a BBQ party at home today!]

The heroines: ???

Sounds like fun...

Now the heroines were in a hurry, especially those who had helped Riser face the assassins yesterday.

They had the idea to go to Riser's villa right now!

After all, it's appropriate for them to get a reward for has helping him, right? Count us in for a BBQ party!

Grayfia's eyes lit up, and Ophis who had just put away a few jars of cookies in her room almost drooled when she heard Riser was planning to have a BBQ Party.

"Riser~ Good morning, did you sleep well last night?"

Grayfia immediately got up from the sofa and hugged Riser who had just come down from upstairs. Her movements looked natural like a little wife seeing her husband's arrival.

Looking at the silver-haired woman who hugged her coquettishly, Riser smiled and nodded.

He looked into the kitchen and saw that the dining table was still empty.

"There was no breakfast this morning?"

Hearing this, Grayfia froze and Ophis who had just returned from her room also froze.

How should we say it?

"Ah this... Riser, Ophis and I forgot to make breakfast this morning, right Ophis?"

"Y-Yes... And my cooking skills seem to have declined today. I feel like the dishes I make will be really bad! So, master, you..."

Ophis looked at Riser as if she was implying something.

Grayfia wanted to cover her face, this pig teammate, can't you make a more reasonable excuse?

How come your cooking skills that I taught you a few days ago suddenly declined and you can't cook good food?

Riser's lips twitched, this two women obviously doing it on purpose.

And it must be because they wanted him to cook.

These people were addicted to his homemade food!

Riser didn't know whether he should laugh or cry, but well... Since it was decided today he would give them a reward.

He didn't mind spoiling them with his cooking.

"Okay, then we'll have BBQ today. Help me prepare the ingredients."

""Yes!""

Ophis immediately ran to the fridge and took out all the meat and vegetables inside. Grayfia wasn't idle either, she didn't hesitate to order more meat and vegetables online.

They both felt that today was a day of celebration, so it made sense to prepare a lot of food, right?

Seeing the two spirited heroines, Riser didn't stay silent either, he also helped out of course.

As the three people were busy preparing the BBQ for more than half an hour, the doorbell suddenly rang.

"Huh, who?"

"Let me open the door!"

Grayfia and Ophis were about to move to open the door, but Riser stopped them.

"It's okay, you two continue. Let me open the door."

After saying that he immediately walked to the front door of the house.

If the person coming in has evil intentions such as an enemy, the force field shield will automatically stop the person outside the villa gate. If the person who came can enter and come to the door directly, then the person who came to visit must not be his enemy or anything like that.

To be able to detect this kind of person, you have to applaud how advanced the force field device he got from the system is.

When he peeked through the door hole, he saw a red-haired woman in beautiful clothes standing at the door.

Rias?

Riser was a little confused, but remembering something, he grinned and started acting.

He knew Rias had also helped him yesterday, and he could also feel the feelings the other party had for him.

Although after her birthday party that time he made her cry, it seemed like she did not hate him and even seemed more determined to pursue him.

This of course made Riser happy.

It is said that to win a woman's heart, you have to know how to go back and forth, you can't be too cold and you can't be too soft.

So he opened the door and greeted Rias with a stunned expression on his face.

35