Chapter 56. Character Evaluation
299 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Roger opened his eyes wearily.

Without the concentration potion, he drank the pain potion alone, and after only holding on for more than ten minutes in the boundless pain, his body completely collapsed.

He had no choice but to climb onto the bed.

After 4 hours of rest, although his body has not fully recovered, he gritted his teeth and started exercising again.

This time he persisted for a little longer, but in the end, it did not exceed 20 minutes. After resting on the bed for a while, Roger hurriedly left the hut with his body that was almost falling apart.

He must be back before dawn.

Boom boom boom!

"Roger, open the door!"

Amanda kicked the door fiercely, "Get up, we're going to be late!"

There was no response in the room for a long time, and Amanda suddenly remembered the disappearance not long ago, and the expression on her face changed.

"This guy won't sneak out again, will he?"

After thinking about it, she ran to her mother's room to find a spare key, and when she inserted the key, the door opened with a bang.

"Roger, you..."

"My God! What happened?!"

Seeing Roger, who was pale and sweaty on his forehead, Amanda's expression changed.

"How are you?"

In desperation, Amanda pushed open the door violently, but she pushed too hard, and Roger, who lost his support, fell to the ground like a lump of mud.

Amanda rushed up with a stride. She originally wanted to hold Roger, but her strength as a girl was limited after all. In addition, Roger's physical fitness has improved recently, and his weight has increased a lot.

One's center of gravity was unstable, and he was directly brought down by Roger.

"Hey... hey!"

"Hey!"

Up and down, the two fell to the ground at the same time.

Amanda didn't know why, her heart was beating fast, and she felt annoyed. She just wanted to reprimand, but found that Roger, who was lying down below, was soaked in sweat, and his muscles seemed to be twitching unconsciously.

"Oh, my God!"

Little Jack's voice came from the door, Amanda turned her head, and Jack was looking at the two in surprise with his messy hair.

Seeing his sister's gaze, he hurriedly blocked his eyes, "I didn't see it, I didn't see anything."

After speaking, he quickly slipped away.

But before Amanda turned his head, Jack poked his head out again, "I heard that Jenny's toy store has new products..."

"Roll!!"

Amanda was furious.

Little Jack stuck out his tongue, then retracted it again.

"Angry women are scary."

Ten minutes later, when Roger repeatedly assured that his muscle soreness was only caused by a cold and high fever, he did not need to go to the hospital. Amanda left his room suspiciously.

She promised to ask for leave for Roger, and told Andrine about it, and Andrine called and asked in detail.

After Roger explained a few words, the other side hung up the phone hastily.

After Amanda and Jack left and rested on the bed for a while, Roger got up and went to the kitchen to find something to eat for himself.

After filling his stomach, he went out and bought some burgers, which are really convenient in terms of replenishing calories.

Putting on his hood and mask, he went into the woods again.

Although the process is extremely painful, the final effect is amazing.

Throughout the day, Roger hid in his hut.

Exercise, rest, eat, and so on.

For the next few days, he spent almost all his time in the hut, cultivating crazily. If there was no wooden bed to restore energy, one practice session would be enough for him to rest for more than a week.

But at this time, with the blessing of the hunter's hut, he made rapid progress.

"Pain is power!"

Under the condition of taking the pain potion, he could practice continuously for more than 30 minutes. This kind of extreme torture not only honed his physique, but also forged his tenacious will.

Wanting to keep moving in pain and trying to do the best, this process is not even worse than when Roger was taking the focus potion.

Pain became the best catalyst, and his control of muscles and mastery of general swordsmanship improved by leaps and bounds.

"The medicine is consumed too quickly, and new materials must be found as soon as possible."

The inventory was basically bottomed out, and Roger stopped this practice. Most importantly, Andrene called in the morning, and she would return to the town in the evening.

Clenching his fists, tyrannical strength burst out from every muscle fiber.

General swordsmanship lv2: Your control over your muscles has been further advanced. Precise control brings about a rapid improvement in physical fitness. With a high degree of concentration, you can mobilize your muscles to the maximum and explode far beyond normal strength. attack.

Now that his body is exhausted, Roger can't test the so-called explosive ability, but in his opinion, this should be an overload of muscles.

At the same time that the general swordsmanship reached level two, a new reminder appeared on the bulletin board in his mind.

[ Character Evaluation: As the actual owner of the hunter's hut, your ability will have a great impact on the value of the hut.

Strength, prestige, wealth, and even the quantity and quality of female companions can all affect the final outcome.

Your strength has already escaped the category of ordinary people, continue to work hard, please start the trial of grasses as soon as possible, and open more functions! ]

"What does it mean?"

"Where is celebrity so-and-so?" The prompt seemed to echo one of Roger's earlier thoughts.

It seems that only when both general swordsmanship and elven short swordsmanship reach level 2 can one barely qualify for character evaluation.

Although the current Roger's physical fitness still hasn't reached the limit of the human body, but overall, his strength, explosiveness, durability and agility have already left a lot behind ordinary people.

Coupled with superb fighting skills, compared to the time on the island, his strength has increased several times!

Seize the time to recover his strength. When he left, Roger tidied up briefly. Not long after he got home, he saw Andrine's car driving into the garage.

Andrine walked in with a tired face.

"I made some food, but I don't know if it suits your taste."

Vegetable salad, pancakes, and a fried steak.

The simplest of dishes.

Roger didn't go to show off his so-called cooking skills. Although he was about to vomit after eating fast food, he always remembered that his identity was still unclear.

"You are so sweet."

"To be honest, I'm almost starving to death."

A sudden dinner swept away Andrine's exhaustion. She was a woman with two children, and it was difficult to balance work and family.

She is too tired and too hard.

Amanda once mentioned that because of a so-called supernatural incident, Andrine's family fell apart, and that also became the fuse for her and Amanda's less harmonious relationship later.

"I've been out for several days in a row, have you encountered any difficult cases?"

Andrine tried to avoid bringing work matters home, because she didn't want to affect the normal life of the children, but at this moment, looking at the young face opposite, she subconsciously ignored Roger's age.

14