Announcement – Book 2 & New Cover
1.2k 6 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I am happy to announce that the posting of the sequel to Dawn Weaver has started, and it can be found here:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/134554/soul-flames-dawn-weaver-book-/

I have finished the first story arc (11 chapters + prologue, sitting at around 35k words), and have started working on the second.

Some additional details:

Synopsis:

The demon king has been defeated, and a devastating war averted. The kingdom of Avaraline is on the slow road to recovery with Alysia at the helm.

Velvet sleeps, wrapped in magical crystal, Myne inactive, unwilling to do anything without her lover, the previous cost too high and too raw for them both.

But things are far from over. Ignoring that the demon king's retinue are still at large, and the neighbouring kingdoms are restless because of what had transpired, the world is stirring, the winds of change are blowing, the world on the brink of another evolution, the consequences of which will be more far reaching than anyone realizes.

Destiny however has plans of it's own. Chris, a young man discovering the truth about himself, and Rachael, a young woman hiding who she is, are both about to find themselves intertwined in the fate of the world.

------

This story is the sequel to Dawn Weaver, and takes place some years after the first.

It does feature some new characters, and the first 11 chapters (not including the prologue) can be read independently of the rest of the series, as it does not require any previous knowledge of the setting. Note that these chapters are also heavier on the transgender themes than this one. The gender bender elements don't come into play until much later into the story.

 


Hopefully my writing has improved a lot since I started writing Dawn Weaver. The setup of the chapters this time round are a lot more webnovel friendly, and the chapters are also a bit shorter, sitting around 2-3.5k each.

I do not have a fixed schedule in mind. I will post as I get what is written proof-read, and it does depend on how quickly I end up writing the story in amongst everything else in life. I intend to finish the story (and I did manage to finish the first one, so that is a bonus), but it could take a while, so I do appreciate your patience.

First proper chapter of it should be up this week as well however :)

 

Thanks for having a look, and I hope you enjoy it.

 


And finally, the art for Dawn Weaver is also finished. Not sure if I will update the cover yet, but here it is:

mzsd3DW.jpg

21