Chapter 61 – (Title at the end)
1.1k 14 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

July 25th, Sardegna Island, Olbia.

Inside a rented Villa with an ocean view.

Morning...

 

Feeling the morning light hit my face, I opened my eyes.

Three weeks have passed, and many things have changed.

The Ascended World is now mine, with only a few remnants of Apex Technology remaining on remote islands. The rest, whether they were the survivors, recon teams, or even mutated animals, all surrendered.

With our expansion unhindered, new Spore Spreaders now cover the land, converting the rest of the world into Kin territory.

My energy income is so massive I don't even bother counting it. I left the management stuff to Primrose and Zemira. On that note, Zemira is now a Polymath II, and the other 199 girls are Polymath Zealots. The Ascended population, now in the dozens of millions, is being guided and taught by my Polymath Zealots worldwide, learning the knowledge inside their mind files, salvaging materials, and developing structures and foundations.

The Ascended world is now a prosperous Ascended Empire under the rule of Primrose, the new empress. And, of course, I am their God.

However, I chose a non-interference policy, letting Primrose do as she pleases. As Trod said, a god is like the owner of a company, while his Zealots are his workers. Let them handle the management bullshit.

And now, all that is left is my original world, which I am still hesitant to take over because my body is (relatively) too weak. Yes, they already offered the world on a platter, but I prefer staying safe. Unlike the Ascended, there is no hierarchal control. I can't know if they would try anything until they are my Zealots.

Laying beside me were two women, one on each side.

Tess, transformed into Liao Lan, was on my left, and Zhu Li was on my right.

However, despite Tess being my girlfriend, I wasn't having sex with her precisely because her current evolution was destroying her libido. Instead, the one I had sex with for the last three weeks was Zhu Li, who wanted this in the first place. I only had to mention it, and she spread her legs.

Of course, I am not cheating or anything. This is under Tess's full consent. Being in a half-open relationship, she allows me to have sex with whoever I want.

Because of her lack of desire for sex but high interest in it, a kinky play was formed. Instead of directly participating in a three-way, she sat on a chair and not only gave comments, she even partook by helping Zhu Li pleasure me better.

Although weird, it was an enjoyable and hot experience, to be sure. At least my growing libido was satisfied for the time being.

Suddenly, I felt a gaze locked on me, so I turned my head.

"Good morning, honey." - Tess gently said.

"You were awake all along, weren't you?" - I warily smiled.

"I woke up two hours ago but wanted to snuggle." - Tess sweetly said while drawing circles on my chest.

That made me smile. I kissed her forehead and then turned to Zhu Li, who was holding my hand while sleeping.

Deciding on a gentle approach, I kissed her forehead too.

"Mm... Young Master... No more... I am already full..." - She mumbled with a content expression.

"Hmhmhm~ Seems like Zhu Li enjoyed last night." - Tess teased.

"Yeah, let's not wake her up." - I said while carefully extracting my arm.

Tess and I then got up, leaving Zhu Li on the bed.

After putting on some clothes, Tess asked.

"So, Iver, are you evolving today?" - She asked with an expectant expression.

"You want sex that badly?" - I warily smiled.

"I am famished. We haven't had sex for 24 days, and I got to see you fuck Zhu Li all the time..." - She said with starving eyes, biting her lips.

It wasn't that Tess didn't want sex. As a high-tier female Ascended, her body rejected sleeping with anything other than a high-tier Ascended male, namely, A Polymath, Royalty, or Dreamer.

Being an unevolved Ascended, her body rejected me like straight women would refuse to sleep with other women. It didn't matter if she emotionally wanted it because her mind and body denied it.

"I'll evolve today. I am still adjusting to my increased affinity." - I said.

Last evening, Trod told me my soul finally stabilized, so I started increasing my affinities. Naturally, I began with Universal Energy Affinity, planning on raising it to level 8. With it reaching that level, my energy regeneration would be 256 times faster, making my evolution 256 times faster. And, with my Immortal Body, it would be 1024 times faster than usual!

By the time I finish, it would barely take 20 minutes to evolve into a Polymath, which is next to nothing.

Naturally, raising my affinity so high takes a bit of time. After finishing a rough night with Zhu Li, I didn't forget to increase my energy affinity before going to sleep.

Of course, the price of raising an affinity to level 8 was astronomical, but I am filthy rich now. I didn't care about paying to get what I wanted quicker. Of course, raising it to level 9 or 10 would be a bit too much for me at the moment, but it will happen someday.

"Mm... Please hurry..." - Tess urged.

I nodded and then asked.

"By the way, what do you think I should evolve into? A Polymath or Dreamer?" - I asked.

I wanted to pick Polymath because evolving into a Dreamer takes too long and is expensive, but now it would only take less than four hours, and the price was a joke. I started reconsidering my options.

"That depends. What is your end goal?" - Tess asked back.

"... I guess training my willpower." - I said after some thought.

I didn't need to be a superintelligent person. I had my private army of think tanks in the Ascended World, along with Tess. The only perk of picking Polymath now was its ability to master skills quickly.

In contrast, Dreamer is a more powerful evolution with higher potential. However, it came with the price of not being able to use the crystal network anymore. But with Primrose at the helm of the Ascended World, I didn't need it anymore. It was just less convenient.

I only wanted to increase my willpower since that was my only bottleneck.

"Then pick Dreamer." - Tess resolutely said.

"Why?" - I asked.

"Because the Polymath makes learning too easy. In three weeks, I mastered enough knowledge to be the most knowledgeable person on the planet. It was like I was fed with a golden spoon. It didn't train my willpower and required minimal effort. It was like a stroll in the park. The Dreamer, on the other hand, is a Reality Bender. Aren't reality benders supposed to use their willpower to control reality? That is exactly what you want." - Tess said.

{She is correct, Iver. Although the Polymath is a practical evolution, it is not necessarily beneficial for training your willpower. Reality Bending, on the other hand, would temper your will and ego. It conforms better to how gods battle and is more suited for your future development. Superintelligence can always be acquired later.} - Trod added.

With my Superintelligent girlfriend and god-piece saying the same thing, the decision was made for me.

"Dreamer it is." - I muttered.

Sometime later, after adding level 4 Body Manipulation to the mix, I had the guards not bother us, and Tess and Zhu Li covered for me while I prepared to evolve in a secluded corner.

"Sss* Haa* Let's do this." - I muttered and started evolving.

... Or at least I tried.

{Unable to evolve. The Host requires a peak body.}

"... Fuck, I forgot my fitness can deteriorate." - I muttered.

Well, it didn't come as a surprise, however. I lived a hedonistic lifestyle, doing nothing but enjoying life and fornicating. I would be more surprised if it didn't deteriorate.

So, after re-strengthening and re-acquiring a peak body, I started evolving into a Dreamer.

.

.

.

Outside the room...

Tess and Zhu Li chatted over coffee and cake.

"Sorry for preventing you from evolving until now, Zhu Li." - Tess said apologetically.

"It is fine... Taking care of the Young Master's needs was a pleasure..." - Zhu Li said with a content smile and sipped her coffee.

For the last three weeks, Zhu Li could have evolved at any time, but Tess requested her not to. Even if Zhu Li didn't become a high-tier Ascended and only a Shapeshifter, Tess knew it would damage her sexual attraction to the unevolved Iver, harming his sex life.

"I have to thank you, Young Mistress. You helped me fulfill my sexual fantasies." - Zhu Li added.

"What are friends for?" - Tess gently smiled and ate some cake.

Sharing tragic pasts, the two women found common ground and became fast friends. After discovering, to her dismay, that she was sexually unattracted to Iver, she probed Zhu Li and found her hidden sexual desires, so she encouraged her to hit on him. She even took it a step further and fulfilled some of Zhu Li's secret yearnings, one of which was to help Zhu Li pleasure her Young Master.

"But are you fine with it? I am stealing your man..." - Zhu Li warily smiled.

"As long as it doesn't harm him and he enjoys it, I am fine with almost everything. I don't mind if you become a part of his harem. Besides, does it look like I am worried?" - Tess carefreely smiled.

"... I guess not. I am jealous of your resolve." - Zhu Li enviously looked at her.

Tess gave a silent smile and didn't comment, taking a sip of coffee.

Just then...

Tess's body shook. Her pupils contracted as her coffee almost got spilled.

In her crystal network, she felt an insulated presence. It held no authority, yet she couldn't command it, either. But she knew that presence outranked her in terms of status. In her knowledge, the Royalty, despite having higher authority, had the same status as her. Only one evolution had a higher standing than the Polymath, the Dreamer.

As if a switch flipped in her mind, her libido, which was as dry as the desert, gushed like an unearthed oasis. A worthy male finally arrived.

Of course, if it were any other male, she would have vehemently rejected them, preferring to be a nun for life. But the male she sensed was none other than the only man she loved and would ever love. And this period of abstinence almost drove her crazy.

Without hesitation, Tess got up with a flushed face.

"Zhu Li, stay here for a while. I need some alone time with your Young Master." - Tess winked.

"Eh... Sure?" - Zhu Li blinked.

Without waiting for Zhu Li to finish, Tess rushed inside the bedroom and closed the door, forgetting to lock it.

Several minutes later...

"AH! AH! OH YEAH! AH! THIS IS WHAT I WANTED!" - Tess's unrestrained moans sounded from the bedroom.

Zhu Li, who was waiting outside, had a red face.

"The Young Master is so fierce..." - Zhu Li muttered.

Half an hour later, the moans and panting didn't subside, so Zhu Li silently entered the bedroom before locking the door.

Several minutes later, two women were heard moaning in pure bliss.

An hour later, the moans didn't stop.

The two bodyguards on duty stationed outside, hearing it all, awkwardly looked at each other.

"The Young Master is so fierce." - A female guard said with a blushing face.

"Damn. Now I am getting into the mood..." - The male guard replied, his pants tight.

"... Want to go to the bar later?" - The female bodyguard suggested.

The handsome male guard wouldn't usually lower himself to sleep with the average-looking female guard, but the noises upstairs gave him sufficient incentive.

"... Sure..."

And so, Iver unknowingly created a couple, but that is another story.

.

.

.

I lay on the bed again, satisfied, with oriental beauties in each hand.

However, this time, the two women were naked, exhausted, covered in bodily fluids, and their lower halves oozing a white mixture.

"Hah... Fuck yes. Now THAT is what I am talking about." - I thought contentedly.

While on the bed, I analyzed myself, wanting to check my new racial properties.

 

 

Name: Gulliver Goodman(Ic'thotl'itrod's Incarnation)

Race: Ascended Dreamer (Orthodox Pseudo God 2)

Species: Kin (Human/Flora/Fungus hybrid)

Age: 1 month(Rebirth)

Lifespan: 20,000 (4(Immortal Body 2)* 5,000(Original))

Gender: Male

Body Type: Human

Intelligence Level: Profoundly Gifted

Mental Energy: 32,000 (4(Immortal Soul 2)*8,000(Original))

Notable Racial Characteristics: High Overall Performance, High Pain Tolerance, Unyielding Mind, Fast Regeneration, Inherited Knowledge, High Evolutionary Potential, Night Vision, Reality Energy Sustenance, Fast Digestion, Superior Libido, High Energy Crystal, Crippled Crystal Network, Authority Invalidated, Reality Perception, Rule Bending, High Corruption Resistance.

Granted Affinities: Universal Energy(Mortal 8), Universal Body Manipulation(Mortal 4)

Integrated Divine Characteristics: True Tongue 2, Unreality Affinity 2, Void Affinity 2, Space Affinity 2, True Sun Affinity 2, Immortal Body 2, Immortal Soul 2, Divinity 2

Stable Evolutionary Branches: Ascended Dreamer II, Ascended Intersect

Description: The Ascended Dreamers are the highest-tier evolution of the Ascended race. Exchanging their Crystal Network, affinities, and rightful authority over their fellow Kin, the Dreamers can perceive the rules of reality and bend variables and aspects to redefine reality itself. They are also born with High Corruption Resistance, their purpose being to counter forces unimaginable. Being a unique existence in Kin Society, the Dreamers are the wild cards of the Kin species, enjoying a status even above the Polymaths and Royalty. Although not yet an unreality race, they have the potential of becoming one.

Combat Ability Evaluation: The Ascended Dreamers have non-linear combat prowess, gaining the most basic form of Reality Warping: rule-bending. What they can achieve is up to their imagination, energy, and willpower. Other than that, they have superior physiques and minds, so even without rule-bending, they are formidable opponents. This one is also a pseudo-god and incarnation of a god, giving him a power boost.

Reproductive Notes: Ascended Dreamers, being at the top of the Ascended hierarchy, have very demanding reproductive conditions. Only male and female Dreamers can conceive a Dreamer together, so female Dreamers are physically and mentally unattracted to anything less than a male Dreamer, preferring to abstain. On the other hand, males don't have that restriction, mating with any willing female they take fancy to. Being the highest-tier Ascended, Dreamer males are the preferred mating partner for all Ascended females, especially the high-tier ones. This is even more true since this specimen is a Pseudo-god related to fertility, making him a top-class breeding bull.

 

 

"... Oh, great. Now I'm officially a breeding bull."

Title: Ascended Dreamer

52