Chapter 210: after a month
63 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 210: after a month

It is not suitable for Vicky right now because he was at a bottle neck.

Only under special conditions to trigger his potential can he improve to complete 1 star level powerhouse.

This is the same for every star of improvement that is the reason why the number of people decreases as they moved to higher stars of power.

Since he has a block right now he plans to improve his girls to the same level as him and wait for the perfect opportunity.

This way they would all be strong in the coming disaster.

With the magic energy concentration reaching 1 star level the ark would not let him add any more magic spars.

This is because ark is currently a 1 star artifact.

There is another good thing that is related to the materials that Vicky stole.

These materials have elements that are required for it to improve.

Except for some special machines Vicky let the space directly swallow all the materials that the ark required for its future upgrade.

With that complete the training schedule is formed.

Vicky arranged a small portable formation in their room with 6 people seating area.

The women can sit around in a circle and the formation would block the loss of magic energy around them.

It can also stop the detection of magic energy around them.

It was from the basic formation books from the ark library.

It was also upgraded only to 1 star level and above that is not mentioned.

After arranging this formation the girls can open the magic formation in ark space to release the magic energy inside the formation.

This way they can start practicing and improving.

Unfortunately this method can only be used for practicing and could not be used to power up a formation or other artifacts outside the ark space.

But it is not a problem.

What they had is already enough for them.

With the girls training peacefully Vicky went to space to add few more spars to the formation generating concentrated magic energy.

As long as the concentration of magic energy decreases below 1 star level the formation immediately consumes the spar to replenish the magic energy.

While doing this Vicky did not go anywhere but to stay here and guard the place.

He has been studying the book of prophesies and other books from the space.

This has been their work for the next few days.

Vicky would do cooking and small chores while the women train.

A month slowly gone by but the thieves that stole from the two big power of the city of Gnore were not found yet.

This made the people of the clan anxious.

Also their reputation as a clan has gone down the drain.

They became a laughing stock everywhere.

Because of this the people of the clan are angry and they started to vent their anger on everyone in the city of Gnore.

These are the two man power and the remaining power of this place are just subsidiary.

The Merck clan was even angrier than the technotrix clan.

Originally they are the bandits but now there is someone that stole from the bandits.

This made them unable to lift their heads in front of others.

Also the party that stole their goods left the women and children products showing that they are good thieves unlike them that would do all kinds of atrocities.

This made them feel ashamed.

They thought that they have provoked someone that they should not provoke.

This is the final result of that.

Well what is the point of being angry and ashamed, the will not be able to catch Vicky or do anything to him.

By the end of the month all of his women reached tier 8.

There are still 4 months before the sudden disaster called the flash flood comes submerging all these cities and the desert.

During this time Vicky did not have many plans.

But he plan to steal from the human power of the human city too.

As for the Elven city he did not plan to touch it right now.

The protagonist in the Elven city would become a problem if Vicky touches that place.

So he has to stay away from that place for the time being.

It is best to distance yourself from the protagonists because their lives would be like a rollercoaster.

Also the people that are most effected or died would be the people beside the protagonist.

At most protagonist would swear some revenge nonsense for the dead.

The dead would stay dead and the protagonist would move his vicious hands towards the women of the dead.

That is how shameless and hypocritical the protagonist would be.

Vicky doesn’t want anything to do with this matter.

At most he would like to fuck the protagonist’s women if the system gives a mission.

During this time Vicky met with jerry and all the preparations were already complete for the sudden flash flood.

Vicky told him about few other things and told him to prepare.

That is after the flash flood disaster and taking the good opportunity they are planning to leave here to the other side of the desert.

They are planning to go to the 6 cities on the other side.

Also Vicky told him that he would meet the girl he would fall in love with after going out of here.

So he told him to get things ready to be packed and leave this place after the disaster passed by.

Jerry was more interested in this matter.

He has already prepared for the protection for his equipment to be under water.

All he has to do is to adjust something different to pack all the things carefully when they depart.

Vicky did not reveal about his space.

Even thought he likes jerry as a friend there are some differences and the heart of a being changes with the time.

So he did not plan to reveal anything right now.

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 275 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patr eon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patr eon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6