Chapter 211: the big tree of the Elven city
65 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 211: the big tree of the Elven city

Even thought he likes jerry as a friend there are some differences and the heart of a being changes with the time.

So he did not plan to reveal anything right now.

After giving jerry some advice Vicky and his girls decided to move to the human city that day.

They can train there.

They left the city of Gnore during the night in a sneaky way.

Then they made their way to the human city.

With their current power it was easy to travel.

Most creatures in this wasteland are not a match for them.

So they travelled quickly.

But still it took them an entire night to travel for half of the distance.

Then they returned to ark space to rest.

They would travel again during the night and rest during the day.

It was not safe during the night but the number of monster beast encounters is higher.

They are stocking up on these monster beasts and many spar.

They can use this spar later when they moved to other cities and get some interesting materials.

They still have to upgrade the ark space.

For that many materials are needed.

In order to get them they need money.

The hard currency here is the spar.

So naturally they would stock up on the spar as much as they possibly can.

As for improvement in their strength they would stop that when they reached 1 star level for now.

After that they need to improve the ark space to higher level to continue their improvement peacefully.

If not they should find their own opportunities to improve.

…………….

They came to the human city on the next day and entered the city with their identities.

Their first destination is the adventurer’s guild and then they went to the merchant’s guild.

They exchanged the materials they got through their travel to get the reward materials for the quests in the guilds.

There are many people that are envious of the amount of wealth that Vicky and his group accumulated in a single time.

So when they came out of the guild buildings they are being tailed.

Also some of them went to report about this matter to some power of the human city.

There are two main powers in the human city.

Well they are still the branch clans of the big clans that are scattered around.

One family is called the Adams family that thinks themselves as superiors to others and is very particular that they are the descendents of the first human.

Not just normal descendents but the descendents of the purest bloodline of humans.

It is like they are pure blood supremacist.

Another family is called the Rana family.

Rana means king and they think themselves as the descendents of some kings that are directly descendent from the god himself.

They believe that humans are the descendents of gods not deities or demons.

They feel that they are the most supreme humans in the existence.

So both Adams family and Rana are always at odds.

But none of them are good and they are lecherous, greedy and cruel.

Adams family is cruel towards its own family while Rana family would be kind towards their family.

Well at least in name.

Vicky did not have any good impression on these people.

He is planning to steal from them just like he did with the technotrix and Merck clan.

…………..

They saw that there are plenty of tails and they left the city directly naturally those tails followed them.

Vicky took the time to get away from the city with his women and took care of the tails.

Well killing them is a good thing because their hands are filled with blood of many other people.

Even if it not they tried to harm Vicky and his women so they have to pay the bloody price.

With them dead Vicky and the girls once again waited for the dark and entered into the city with their disguises.

Then they went around checking out the situation of the big human clans.

With proper planning they started to steal from the two big clans in the next two days.

The harvest is really good and the space got some vital materials.

They decided to leave the city again and enter the Elven city.

Since he fucked the Elven princess he could not steal from her but he can steal from her rivals.

Also elves did not have clans here they only have differences internally like the forest elves, dark elves, sun elves, moon elves, star elves….

But here there are only normal forest elves that did not have much of relation to any big Elven races.

They belong to the Elven tree that they planted here.

Also they would not eat meat but let the tree absorb the nutrients of the tree and give them energy in special pod like things.

So elves usually eat nothing other than some fruits or water that came out of the tree.

They did not even have the spars in reserve because most of them are used as sacrifice to the tree.

But there are still some warehouses where they would store the things for exchanging with other cities.

Other than the imperial treasury Vicky wanted to steal from them but he stopped many times because of the tree.

The warehouse is constructed on the Elven tree or connected to the Elven tree.

This way anything he does is naturally under the surveillance.

Other than that the tree is actually a powerhouse that is over 1 star level.

Vicky could not comprehend its strength with his current power.

Because of this he could not steal anything in the Elven city.

Well it is also good because the other two cities have robberies but the Elven city has none.

So the blame would fall on the Elven city.

But without a proper proof of the robbery they will not be able to attack the Elven city.

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 275 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patr eon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patr eon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6