Chapter 212: the flash flood arrives
62 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 212: the flash flood arrives

So the blame would fall on the Elven city.

But without a proper proof of the robbery they will not be able to attack the Elven city.

The Elven city is best at defense with the big tree acting as the stable fortress.

Also burning the big tree is not easy.

Even during the heavy flood disaster the tree did not die but only lost few parts and damaged severely.

This is how powerful the tree is.

Since they could do nothing Vicky and the women decided to stay here for a while before leaving.

This is a safe place for them to train but another problem appeared.

That is the big tree started absorbed some of the magic energy from the formation.

Vicky can sense it with his keen senses.

So he decided to move from here back to the city of Gnore.

The situation there stabilized a little and they will not appear in their original appearance so it is not a problem.

With that they sneaked into the city of Gnore again.

Vicky took his time to see the tasks in the guilds and came over to the city alone to deliver the goods and exchange the materials.

Then he left the city.

After that he sneaked back and guarded as his wives train.

Another 2 months passed by and they reached tier 9.

There is still a month of time before the start of the flash flood.

He did not remember the exact date and only know that it should be around the end of the month.

Even the book that told about the disaster prophesies did not mention exact date.

So he started to get prepared with the things needed and things that can float.

Any way he going to group up with jerry and made the preparations with him.

They built a ship with the materials Vicky provided him.

The ship is not big and it is more like a submarine.

Even though there will be flood there will not be any rain, so solar energy can still be useful.

With the information and materials from Vicky jerry made the submarine like boat and weapons are installed in care of attack from others.

With the arrangement Vicky and his girls stayed at home.

They trained Vicky guarded.

After 2 weeks Vicky knows that it was time to move as the flash flood can come at any time.

So he quickly took his girls to jerry’s base after removing all the formation related stuff.

There they helped jerry pack things up into the ship and started to live in the ship.

The ship was moved up to the top of the building using the mechanical lifting machine.

It was at the roof top that was at least 20 meters above the ground.

There are still the enclosed gates at the roof that needed to be open for them to leave out of here.

Vicky set up the formation in the submarine inside the room designated for him and his girls.

They started to train there while the two men that are Vicky and jerry started to chat while drinking wine that he prepared from back on earth.

Jerry did not question Vicky from where he got this wine or any other things.

He only savored the fine wine remembering his home town.

He remembered that there is good wine made by the dwarves for their Dwarven god to receive blessing.

That wine is much better than the one that he is drinking now.

But something is much better than nothing.

The wine in the apocalypse land is a complete nonsense.

It was so bad that many people don’t know what fine wine is here.

But fortunately the earth is peaceful and had some fine wine.

After few days when they are checking the situation of the ship Vicky felt a strong tremor.

Immediately he told jerry to be prepared and arranged the things to move the ship to the roof through the top gates.

At the same time the basement gates are closed and sealed to stop them from being flooded inside and destroying the machinery inside.

There reacted really quickly and in less than 5 minutes there is a heavy rush of water that flowed into the building.

The rush of water is so fast that the building is literally shaking.

The water rush was like pumping water with a high speed jet.

Instead of a single small stream of a pipe it was a large stream like a flood.

Jerry was frightened for a moment and immediately went to control the ship when the water got under the ship.

The 20 meters of height started to fill up so quickly that even ocean could not fill up a place so quickly with the tsunami.

The surrounding buildings are also shaking and some of them have actually collapsed.

Vicky’s girls stopped training with the large shaking and they came to the deck to check the situation.

Vicky and jerry are running around controlling the ship to not to capsize into the waters.

When they found the stability they let the ship anchored on the spot.

The anchoring is made of high speed steal chains to a metal pole that is buried deep into the basement.

It can withstand the strong stream of water.

The boat floated in the turbulent waters from the roof but did not wash away with the stream.

The stream here would attack the human city soon and reach all the way to the Elven city to damage the tree there heavily.

Looking at the surrounding place that should be dried life less land before turning into an ocean in a matter of minutes everyone was shocked.

The desert city has turned into a city in the ocean like a floating city or a ruined water city.

Others that recognized the situation also started to bring out their boats.

The buildings of those big powers are still safe to a certain extent…

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 280 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patr eon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patr eon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6