Chapter 213: flash flood stopped
56 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 213: flash flood stopped

Others that recognized the situation also started to bring out their boats.

The buildings of those big powers are still safe to a certain extent and the number of people that died there is not much.

The Merck clan was originally from descendents of fish and human.

So they were able to quickly adapt to the situation.

But even they had problems because they are the descendents of desert fish but not fish in the water.

The respiratory system and other things are quite different in both the cases.

Because of this they need some time to adapt.

But still they are in much better condition than other people in the city.

Because they are living in the apocalypse land they have various doomsday preparations.

Most people have already entered their safety cabins when they felt the initial tremor.

Unlike back on earth they did not show the clumsiness and caused mass deaths.

Instead the other adventurers that are far away from their homes are the ones that are in more danger.

So naturally they are washed away by the stream.

The big buildings of the technology clans showed automatic detection and alarmed before the flood came over.

So the big clans have mostly managed to survive.

First they went to the safety cabin and then they would act based on the kind of disaster they are facing.

The safety cabin can withstand strong heat, cold, radiation, impact and corrosion to a certain extent.

It can also float but there is no anchoring.

So they will wash away with the stream when the building around the safety cabin collapses.

The buildings could not withstand the rush of the stream of water.

They started to erode and collapse similar to that of a sand castle that was hit by waves of the sea.

Vicky and jerry was also in panic as the situation here is not right.

They are barely holding on and they did not want other survivors to get on them right now.

So they are vigilantly guarding around the ship.

The ship has detection mechanism installed but in the current situation the detection system is completely useless.

Anyone that came close to the boat and tried to climb aboard the boat was kicked by Vicky and jerry back into the stream.

It is not that they are ruthless and cold.

In the time of the disaster you can never show the stupidity of kindness.

It is especially so for the people in the apocalypse land.

There are no good people.

Even if there are good people, they should be the people that should die first because good people are like pig teammates.

If you want to survive it is better to keep yourself away from those good people.

As for saving the people in the stream is far more dangerous,

They can be anyone and there is no guarantee that they will stay put and did not cause any harm to them.

Their boat has limited space and they only have limited amount of food and water.

They cannot save other and they could not bring a fox and a pig into their boat.

They are not that rich.

For the next few hours this is what Vicky and jerry did.

They are exhausted but they noticed that the speed of the water stream is getting slower.

Vicky can still hold on with his higher power but jerry was completely spent.

So he began to rest while Vicky continued to keep vigilance.

After another 2 hours the stream stopped completely.

After another hour the water became completely study without any ways of its own.

But the movement of boat and small things created slight disturbances.

In the middle of the ruins of the city the still water gave an eerie feeling.

But the three moons in the sky with one full moon and two crescent moons.

The full moon is green in color while the crescent moons are bluish white.

The surrounding area is calm for now.

In a few hours those people would slowly get their safety cabins float out of the water then they would start the salvaging process to make some floating things to survive.

There is also the need of food and other things.

This flash flood would last for few days and it would suddenly vanish completely.

At that time all the boats and floating things that are many meters away from the ground would fall down from that height.

The vanishing flash flood is like water turning into vapor directly.

Also the temperature in the next few days would increase to 60 degrees during the day and minus 40 degree during the night.

Without proper clothing, food and water it would be very dangerous to live here.

Vicky and his girls could not enter space during this time easily.

They can easily be caught by jerry.

So they have already prepared some clothes, food and water for the disaster.

With the preparations they did not have to worry about anything.

The first thing they have to do right now is to change the appearance of the boat to that of a rundown shipwreck.

This would give them the impression that it accidentally became like this during the flash flood and they could not repair this.

Also there is Vicky and jerry here to make them think that this was already occupied.

This way they would not do anything to it.

Even if there are some idiots that wanted to do something they would be killed by Vicky and jerry directly.

With that they started to transform the ship that was already prepared before.

While they are doing that the girls did not stop improving and practicing.

Vicky asked them to try well and reach his level as soon as possible.

Vicky knows that there is an inheritance waiting for them after the disaster.

As long as they reached ruins location they would gain this inheritance.

This inheritance might improve their power to the next level.

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 280 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patr eon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patr eon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6