Chapter 214: good people were sent to heaven early
84 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 214: good people were sent to heaven early

As long as they reached ruins location they would gain this inheritance.

This inheritance might improve their power to the next level.

With them keeping the vigilance they soon noticed other people getting out of the water in the following days.

Vicky they have resources on the boat but other people did not have as many resources as Vicky and jerry.

So naturally the people that started the survival thing would go after the materials they can easily get.

The first one that got close to the boat in the name of asking for help was a poor looking old man.

By appearance he looked like this but with proper discerning eye one can tell that this old man is not really an old man.

His appearance is like that but his body is strong.

With his strong sensing capability Vicky can tell that this person is actually a tier 4 powerhouse.

Without saying a word Vicky used his power to kill the person on the spot.

The attack is actually a water based attack to strangle the man using the water and suffocating him with forcibly pushing water into his mouth and nose.

No one in the apocalypse land is a good person.

It is said that the good people would go to heaven early.

But the truth is that the surrounding people would send the good person to heaven quickly.

Also most of the time, it was self inflicted stupidity that would reduce their life span of these good people.

Even back on earth, when a good person does something good he would gain around 100 points of blessing.

The good people are good people so they would make a wish for the world peace which needs the population of 8 billion.

It is not even a drop of bird shit in the ocean.

When these good people require just 1 points of blessing to survive the disaster they would come out with 0 point balance for blessing.

The final result is that they would die with peace leaving this world to the reincarnation but not to heaven.

To go to heaven they still need some points blessing but their blessing balance is 0.

So it is naturally that they would never go to heaven but the accidental mistakes they did and the good things they did that turned out bad would instead send them to hell instead.

If a good person started off as a powerful rich man in his first life then after few lives he would be a good beggar.

Vicky sighed about so many good people he saw in his life but not a single one survived the disaster.

Also none of them have any good ending as they died very miserably.

Unlike them the apocalypse land follows the rule of the law of the jungle.

So no one is a good person in apocalypse land.

Everyone is greedy to survive and they would not think for a second to kill others for their survival.

Unless that person is their own child or parent they would not back down from killing for survival.

Also this is in rare cases while most of the time they would not even care for these relationships.

…………….

With the old man dead Vicky took out the spar in his body before letting his body to drift away.

The spars in the monsters and adventurers are the same.

But the spars in the adventurers have more energy.

By the rules the spars from an adventurer should not be dug out.

But it is only a rule bit no one ever cared about this matter.

The spar was taken by Vicky and stored inside a pouch after being cleaned.

Jerry never asked what Vicky’s power is.

Vicky also did not have any comments about this matter.

The reason is every person hides his cards from the closest person.

Jerry was sure that Vicky would tell him when the time is right.

While they stayed there for the time being the surround water showed the floating containers.

Among the containers there are owners from the neighborhood stores.

Most of them have already washed away along with the stream of water.

Some of the lucky ones are still in place.

As they floated they did not talk much and started to get on with their preparations.

They arranged their cabin to get anchored with a selected weight attached to a hook like things dropped into the water.

Then they closed their cabin and got into the water with a diving suit like thing.

Some are using small robot like thing to go under water to bring out something or anything that is useful.

They are hoping to get some metal or wood that can float.

Also they are looking to find food and sealed water.

Of course jerry is not idle either.

If he did not search for anything then it would naturally be telling them that they have plenty of supplies.

He was searching for the surrounding bars for wine bottles, food packs in the market.

Along the way he also got some good materials that could create the appearance of repairing the ship.

With that he got some materials quickly but the process is slow.

Along the way other also got some materials and started to repair the things.

Like Vicky there are guards on other people’s cabins too.

Naturally they took out the weapons and attack the people from other cabins that looked weak on surface and know that they are weak.

After seeing the dead body that is floating near the ship of Vicky and jerry others did not come over.

The old man is a well known bully in the area that would usually cause trouble at the bars around.

So they feared Vicky and jerry.

Also there are turrets on the top of the boat that would automatically attack anyone that comes closer to their boat.

The night slowly passed by with the tensed atmosphere around.

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 280 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patr eon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patr eon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5